JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Double - Say I Gotta Believe!

Author Topic: (Group) Rainbow (레인보우)  (Read 119319 times)

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
Re: (Group) Rainbow (레인보우)
« Reply #60 on: August 17, 2010, 11:09:06 AM »
Good job man, very good job. I meant to do this last night but didn't have time. You got them all spot on! I'm so proud *tears up* :heart:

They are waaaaay better caps then I ever would have done too xD
And I feel the urge to add this to every post about Rainbow:
Jaekyung <33333333333333333 :wub:

So apparently Jisook flashed her underwear a little in the MV, I haven't watched again to try and spot it lol
I think I'll do caps (at some point) of the Gossip Girl MV and name em all to show the difference xD

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ass + BESTie = BASSTie?
« Reply #61 on: August 19, 2010, 01:53:05 AM »
The best thing about rainbow is that I would make babies with all of them... at once. G'DAMN!

Sent from my HERO200
[/url]

Offline adventwriter

• Forever a Linlin wota.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #62 on: August 21, 2010, 06:28:19 AM »
loving the new digital single "A" - haven't listened to it much, but I'm glad I listened to it.

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• Right now it's... KKANGPAE SHIDAE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Does Don Jess have to slap a bitch?
« Reply #63 on: August 28, 2010, 08:56:27 PM »
I'M SO IN LOVE WIHT THEM RIGHT NOW. I'm so glad I gave 'A' a chance because after being so excited for their debut and being totally disappointed in Goship Girl and I'm Not Your  Girl, this is totally the best recovery ever. I can't even deny how catchy the song is... They went from being the girl group that I swear/swore copies everyone else and just mixes it all into one concept (still kinds think that way lol) to being the girl group that I can't stop thinking about.

And after being lured in, I was able to give the group as a whole a chance. AND DAYUM, they might out-vocal Secret imo O_O I feel like I've found the cure for all the lame Kpop acts as of late <3 I'm just so inlove with how they can speak/read English, at least two of them can play piano (No Eul and HyunYoung are confirmed), and at least 5 or 6 have decent or GOOD vocals. I'm just so inlove~

Quote from: Zoo
+One of the better groups in terms of vocal talents (Hyunyoung can belt it and Jisook, Jaekyun are also good and the rest are better than serviceable)
    +They are 20+ so no pedo worries
    +Really fun from what I've seen on their shows
    +They have the best bodies of any groups IMO (a couple are maybe a little too skinny)
    +Their album was really good but they used the two worst songs for the promotion. -___-

Zoo you took the words right out of my mouth.

ALSO, I have no idea why people keep saying JiSook looks like TaeYeon.... I think she looks more like her high school friend, SungHee (foremaly known as the awesome that left KARA1) except slightly slimmer in the face. They're both loud as hell and have good vocals (though I still think Jisook's got a bit more to go to be as good as SungHee. Jisook at least has good English pronunciation skillz unlike Sunghee). And they seem to be into weird pigtail hairstyles too o_O

As long as I have people to fangirl with here, I will keep this thread busy :p

-O_sLaVe
>>LIFE ~is just another story~2008/12/26<<
Please Spread The Love; Pervy Thinkers Association

Offline Deft-Monkey

• Banana Picker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just like my basement's anti-escape mechanism
« Reply #64 on: August 29, 2010, 02:50:22 AM »
YOU DID IT POPS!!! (Or so I imagine) :thumbup

Mmm I love me some Rainbow/KARA interactions. Sure, this doesn't actually have any of the KARA girls, but YoonHye and JaeKyung dancing to 'Mister' on Star Golden Bell - yes please!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEVgtmQuk1c&feature=player_embedded#at=62

JaeKyung looks pretty damn gorgeous, I have to say, although I guess that applies always. I'm impressed with YoonHye, although she didn't really get the camera's focus. I didn't recognise her at first with the blond hair, but it looks good on her.
I mean, of course, she's always had blond hair since they started 'A' promotions :sweatdrop: It was out this time, okay?

Gah, I can't wait till their album release :panic:
When did you say it was coming out, Pops? Next month? I looked on the prismatic 7 forums, but couldn't find anything about it. I will just wait and hope.

Credits: p7forumvariety @ youtube.com, wonderwonders @ kpoplive.com

Offline NAzu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #65 on: August 30, 2010, 09:57:19 PM »
The dance version of A  :)

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #66 on: August 30, 2010, 10:58:25 PM »
Man, that was hot stuff. If it was HQ I'd gif the SHIT out of it.

Don't Woori be Fappy.  :fap

Offline NAzu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #67 on: August 30, 2010, 11:03:01 PM »
Hot indeed!  :drool: Still not that familiar with the members but I recognized Woori immediately  :lol: (can't miss those tanned thighs  :D)

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #68 on: August 31, 2010, 03:55:00 AM »
^ There are more important stuff to pay attention to than remembering their names, like, looking at their hot bodies move around.

E pluribus unum! All I need to know is "Rainbow" and that quite does it! Also, LOVE the dance ver. HOT DANG :fap
Ps. The fat dude has a boner.
[/url]

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• Right now it's... KKANGPAE SHIDAE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Does Don Jess have to slap a bitch?
« Reply #69 on: August 31, 2010, 06:40:40 AM »
Yes, it is Lollipop's fault... KINDA. It's mostly mine but I had to blame it on someone :eye:

My mouth seriously dropped.... Man, that sounded hard. NoEul ;_;

-O_sLaVe
>>LIFE ~is just another story~2008/12/26<<
Please Spread The Love; Pervy Thinkers Association

Offline Deft-Monkey

• Banana Picker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #70 on: August 31, 2010, 03:33:07 PM »
^ Oh shit, all these girls dropping all over the place. I'll guess it was the same wet stage that made a victim of that girl in Sistar as well? They need super traction control or something to the same effect.

Mmm... 'A' deserves a dance version like the one for SNSD's 'Gee'. It deserves production camera quality :yep:
Heh, I kind of felt like cheering at the end of the video when they finished that run-through :sweatdrop:

PAINT IT RAINBOW!!!

(Oh yeah, I'm sticking with it)

Offline Deft-Monkey

• Banana Picker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #71 on: September 08, 2010, 08:53:21 AM »
 :thumbdown:

Girl Group Rainbow's belly button dance has been warned by broadcasts because of the obscene expressions.

Currently Rainbow is promoting with new title song 'A' and in the middle the members pull up their shirt like as if they will take it off and show their belly button. This has recently been warned by broadcasts for obscene expressions.

Followed by this, Rainbow's Agency officials on the 8th in MoneyToday said "Recently the choreography has been banned from broadcasts and we cannot see them anymore" and "We are planning to change the choreography which has problems".

The broadcast who has banned Rainbow's choreography has been talking about girl groups' clothes and about expressions, Recently in SBS 'Inkigayo' has told girl groups to restrain showing their skin too much and about their clothes.

Meanwhile, Rainbow's title song 'A' is being sold in each music site and being ranked and receiving lot's of love.

Source: Nate News
Translations: suniizerlove@Prismatic7

What's the point? It's not like 'A' promotions will be going on for much longer and as many people point out, the shirt lift isn't unseen in k-pop. [haha, Pops... :lol:] On the bright side, the song itself is good enough that it's still got plenty to love about it. I just feel sorry for the girls because apparently they had to go on a diet to get those bangin' bodies just for 'A' :( Hyunyoung lost 6kg apparently (around 13lbs) :O

Oh well, I'm just going to keep painting the world Rainbow. Now they just need to release an awesome album for me to get. People also keep saying that their previous songs that weren't promoted were good, so I'll check those out too.

Offline Deft-Monkey

• Banana Picker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #72 on: September 11, 2010, 04:43:22 AM »
Fans effectively saying "Up yours" to SBS. Rainbow is going to be in tomorrow's Take 7 on Inkigayo :w00t:
Ah, I love the Rainbow support. Way to go, fans :thumbup

Credit: k_musicshows @ Twitter

I might just have to watch it...

Offline cecelialorene

• Hello Mr. Perfect, You Met Me...
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #73 on: September 12, 2010, 03:30:16 AM »
their catch phrase is "rainbow has risen" lol i know it technically should be the rainbow rose or something, but that sounds better to me too XD
keep raising those rainbows! [ROFL]

did anyone notice that the latest stage they were on their tanktops were see through lace in the back? kekeke i love when kpop groups/their stylists give censorship the finger.

Offline Deft-Monkey

• Banana Picker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #74 on: September 13, 2010, 02:30:50 PM »
Today's the 13th of September, which means that it's Miss Indigo, Seung A's 22nd birthday :w00t: :cow: :cow:

This girl, just like with the rest of the group, I'm really falling in love with her. Her makeup in the 'A' MV does not do her justice. She's so beautiful :wub: She's got really elegant features and her cat-like eyes keep making me think of the Ancient Egyptians.

It could just be me, but she seems underrated, which is something I'd like to change :mon geek:

Credits: Prismatic 7 Forum

Isn't she lovely? :mon lovelaff:

Happy Birthday, Seung A!!! :mon squee:
It took me a little while, but once I saw you in a show, I immediately warmed up to you. You have one of the best voices in Rainbow and you hate computers, which I find hilarious XD So conservative. You're also rather fashionable, so props to you :thumbup
Keep the rainbow uh... Risen? XD

As much as I try, I just can't pick a favourite in Rainbow because they're all awesome when you get to know more about them. Whhaaaaatttt? Personality?? :?

:panic:

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #75 on: September 13, 2010, 06:04:22 PM »
^ She's beautiful ^_^ ... She also has a chin, like Miyabi :w00t:
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #76 on: September 22, 2010, 12:36:17 AM »
No chin can be compared to Miyabi's! But yeah, chin <3

Sent from my HERO200
[/url]

Offline Deft-Monkey

• Banana Picker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #77 on: September 28, 2010, 04:01:11 AM »
What's all this then?

Well, apart from there being No Eul and SeungA with Secret's Hyosung, here you get a little preview for Rainbow's next concept :D
That's right! Rainbow are making a comeback in October!! WOOOOOOOOOO :w00t:

Apparently the concept is 'edgey'. I'm hoping the music won't be too much like the other k-pop groups', but I'm loving No Eul's red hair and can't wait to see everyone else.

Credits: SookieBunnie @ Prismatic7 Forum + DC

Offline Meania

• shooting for the stars~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #78 on: September 28, 2010, 06:37:24 PM »
 =  u = No Eul's looking goooood~~<3
Glad it appears they're going to have different hair in this comeback! It put me off, not being able to tell them appart as easily OAO;;
:D I hope it's short-- it might be longish and tucked into that hat though~~

- Formspring - Twitter -
~ RIP ChrNo

Offline Deft-Monkey

• Banana Picker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #79 on: October 07, 2010, 07:53:06 AM »
A lucky fan got to have a picture taken with the girls :pleeease:

They all look stunning here, but my eyes kept finding their way back to SeungA... followed by everyone else in the group. Still no favourite because they're all awesome in their own ways. I think I could only be more jealous of that guy if they were lifting their shirts to demonstrate the abs dance.

Credits: Naver, SookieBunnie @ Prismatic 7 Forum

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Double - Say I Gotta Believe!