JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Mika Nakashima - Kumonoito

Author Topic: Bits & Pieces (#3 Kiss the Girl? + #1 & #2 Major Edits - 08/05)  (Read 5429 times)

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
EDIT: Hi people... i did a major editing to chapter #1 and #2 cause i felt i didn't really like it after a while.. haha.. I added some things and changed some stuffs.. the main details are still he same..the expressing wise it's different.. Looks like GakiKame is not very well received.. but i'm still writing it.. lol.. :P

Hello~!

Am I really doing this?! *Cover myself with durian shells for protection*

Yup! XD

I'm sorry about Esmerald... but...I seems to be a little stuck over there.. so..maybe i'll take a little break to write on something else first..haha.. like this!

This came up as a one-shot.. but i thought it's just too cute to leave it like that.. I do not have a plot actually.. Nothing heavy in the plot though..  haha..  just some light fluffs and continuation of the stories in one-shot form.. but they are all related...hence i named it "Bits and Pieces" LOL... So... It can be on this page right?  :? I kinda like to keep my story short... I have trouble writing long one.. LOL~ forgive me? XD

Anyway... here we go! :P (sorry about the title... i don't know what to put..LOL~)

#1. Partner-in-Crime

“Where are we heading to?”

Although the older girl sounded almost annoyed and was dragging her feet, acting like the brat others so often address her as but the excitement that shine in her eyes said otherwise.

“Somewhere.”

The other had her answer short along with a mysterious grin which only served to tease the girl further, chuckled when she was elbowed lightly on the side by the hand that was currently linked to hers.

“Somewhere where?” the girl tried a different approach as she pulled the other closer and looked up into her face.

An adorable bean with a mega watt smile.

Cute it may be, but it horrifying to one who had a stand to make.

It ain’t an everyday thing that the sub-leader well known for her maturity and responsibility decides to behave like a baby, especially to the horrendously infamous little turtle of the group. But…

Nope, sorry Risa, not this time round.

No matter how tempted she was to give in to this rare display of cuteness, she ain’t going to spoil the fun for the night.

“Somewhere out there…” the younger sang, hoping to distract the girl in a way that the very smile she loved would not fade out.

“Beneath the pale moonlight…” and sure enough, the smile remains as the bean continues.

Indeed…they were.

“Someone’s thinking of me…”

Are you? I don’t want just anyone.

“And loving me tonight…”

Not just tonight…

Line by line… they sang… as they resume their walk, with Risa now walking on par beside Eri, trying to step on every single fallen leaf in her line of path.

And there it is.

That sweet little smile.

Don’t get the turtle girl wrong. She does like the beany’s sunny bright smile but there is just something about this faint serene smile that is so endearing, almost like she is smiling to the thought of someone.

Is it me you’re thinking of? Can it be?

It’s strange, isn’t it? How the line between girl-friend and girlfriend could had somehow gotten this dangerous. Eri had no idea when or how she starts feeling this way for her sub-leader, or maybe, she did, right from the start then it shall be, which explains the complexity of excessive happiness, bashfulness, repulsiveness on anything concerning a certain bean since forever.

What’s the hold up then? Barely a teenage within the renowned female group that had slashed records in history and having to live a double life as a student and idol, the girl missed out a chuck of her life, not knowing what love is all about.

And

If no one ever tells you that you could love your friend especially, a girl like you yourself, would you believe it? Acknowledge it?

Her very own little turtle world shook after Reina made a confession that she was dating their leader only to the rokkies. No secret between rokkies was the promise. And so, she very much realized that that was the closeness she wanted from her friend. Since no secret, it wasn’t much long later that she too made a confession to her fellow generation.

Things escalated with the help from the rokkies and one gokkies. It started slowly from discreet planning to make time alone for the pair till they were just practically pushing Eri straight into Risa’s arm on many occasions.

“Somewhere out there…”

Pausing, the bean finally lifted her eyes to meet the turtle’s as she stood before her…

“Out where dreams come true…”

In synch, they ended the song beautifully and sink into a comfortable silent, both grinning.

“Ah… I manage to brainwash you well into converting into a Disney fanatic~”

Risa look pleased or proud even at her achievements and in fact, yes, she did succeed.

“How can I not when I’m watching them every night with you and going to their theme park at least twice a month? Not to mention… Someone even sync at least 4 GB of Disney classics into my iPod. Speaking of which, don’t you have one too?”

The younger poked the other’s tummy playfully, eliciting a surprise squeak before Risa absentmindedly scratched the back of her head and smiled sheepishly.

“Ar…they are out of memory space.”

“All 160 GB?!”

Hesitantly, the girl nodded, suddenly finding the branch near her feet much more interesting.

“Entirely Disney?”

“No! There are ours, lots of English and Korean pop…I had videos too…some photos too………”

“Uh~ ~huh” a not very convincing affirmative

“But…anyway… you had lots of free space to spare” the bean must have noticed the teasing grin as she self-consciously lowered her volume, getting the last part of the stubbornly cute answer out barely audible.

“I like them anyway…”

It’s true. Ever so often just like before, the girl finds herself singing or humming them unknowingly.

“Ar…Thanks?”

Eyes met her shyly before turning away again and adorably, the older scratched the edge of your eyebrow with a finger, trying to conceal the smile that was tugging at the corner of her lip. After a short moment of silent, the girl looked back up again with a look.

That gaze…It is just me or?

“C..come on…Let’s go…”

Snapping out of it first, the bean tugged on their linked hand to move forward…

“ARH!”

Failing to realize that she actually might have head-butted herself into the large metal gate if not for the turtle pulling you back in time.

Giggling at the infamous reaction queen actions, Eri finally announced their arrival.

“Here we are!”

“Our old High School?”

The bean would probably have noticed long ago if she wasn’t so engrossed in her little stepping game.

“Yup~! It is~”

“Doesn’t seem to have changed much...”

“Gaki-san… it ain’t that long since we graduated.”

“You’re right… but still… this brings back lots of memories, doesn’t it? Even though we were so busy that they almost had us kicked out due to attendance issues... More like you actually…”

“I know… I know…well…at least half the time I’m still able to make it on time.”

“On time? Turning up in the classroom panting, hardly within the grace period?”

“That’s what it’s there for~”

Snorting at her childish reasoning, Risa turned back to examine the normally lively campus compound, seemingly amazed by the how elegantly peaceful it looked under the moonlight at this hour.

“I wonder if the wishing tree is still around.”

“Want to take a look?”

“But… it’s closed.”

Releasing her hand softly, Eri took a step back before smirking at the older, who was eyeing her curiously. With a small leap to get a firm grip atop the gate, the turtle pulled herself up and did a cool flip over, obvious to impress, before landing perfectly with a soft thud.

Looking expectantly through the bars of the gate, Eri found the bean looking bewildered for a moment before she tilted her head slightly with a cute grin and held her hands up to clap softly. Like a professional performer, the turtle smiled her thanks and bowed, but in actual fact, she just wanted to jump around in joy.

Deciding to end her little show of flexibility, Eri stepped forward to open the gate from within and offered her hand to the awaiting girl.

“Milady…” in the perfect gentleman stance it is.

Risa could only slightly shake her head in amusement. The turtle just manages to surprise her each time with her weird ethics.

“This is trespassing, you know…”

“Nothing is illegal…until you get caught~” the girl flashes a smile with her signature fang.

With a snort, the ever responsible sub-leader rested her hand upon the spontaneous turtle.

“And now, I have a partner-in-crime…” With that, the younger girl closes her hand over the one on top.

~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~

I heard they went to the same high school.. i don't know how true is that though..

I kinda like to write narrative recently.. What do you think of it? XD

anyway.. The song they were singing is 'Somewhere out there' from Disney's American tail.. :)

AND. If you have been reading Esmerald... Doesn't the first few line sound all too familiar? It's not the same couple though...

Hope you people likes it..! :)

Thank you!
« Last Edit: May 08, 2010, 08:18:03 PM by amEthystx »

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Bits and Pieces (#1 Partner-in-Crime)
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2010, 09:21:30 PM »
Ehhhhh?! You're putting Esmerald on hold? But why? :cry: That means no more cute kitty Reina and puppy Eri for a long time to come :panic:

Parts of this story is so familiar :P I'm guessing this is the GakiKame couple here with Eri as the narrator XD

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Re: Bits and Pieces (#1 Partner-in-Crime)
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2010, 12:24:53 AM »
^Ditto. XD

Though I am quite interested as to where you're going with this.

You know, I had always wondered about school. The girls don't talk about it much, but I don't think they were personally tutored, so going to private school? seems likely. Hell, maybe they even went to public school. I remember that there was a Hello!Morning episode where Sayu and Reina couldn't film because they had to graduate middle school at the time.

Offline Aisacchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井 J-chan
Re: Bits & Pieces (#1 Partner-in-Crime - 26/04)
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2010, 03:35:45 AM »
This was cute. Nice story :thumbsup

About GakiKame went to the same school, I ever heard that rumor too. I also heard that most of H!P girls attending private school and some others in public school. Aichan and Maki are alumni from Hinode Gakuen, a private high school with many celeb there.

Esmerald :?
Eh, I think I ever read it somewhere *flip through the pages* XD
~ jurina & mayuyu oshi
~ wmatsui, jurimayu, mayuki

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2010, 08:49:44 AM »
“Somewhere out there…”

Maybe this can distract you a little…

“Beneath the pale moonlight…”
:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: Damn, I was in a serious mode when I read that  XD

Snorting at my childish reasoning, you turned back to examine the normally lively campus compound, seemingly amazed by the how elegantly peaceful it looked under the moonlight at this hour.
Aren't schools usually haunted or something.?.   :gmon blonde:

Alright~! Have you guessed who is the narrator? Late + same age? It's a dead giveaway! :P
I was reading it as Ai's the narrator  :D

I'm sorry about Esmerald... but...I seems to be a little stuck over there.. so..maybe i'll take a little break to write on something else first..haha.. like this!
I do really love that fic  :yep: and not being bias or something, that's my most fave fic since the day I got to read it  :)  Don't worry... no pressure attached  :D

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
  • WakaRei: So real it's unreal
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2010, 05:20:23 PM »
I'm sorry about Esmerald... but...I seems to be a little stuck over there..
:scared:  No....
Oh well, it happens. Good luck finding inspiration for it!  :)

I kinda like to keep my story short... I have trouble writing long one
And you're asking me for a long one?  :smhid

I do love your sunny bright smile but there is just something about this faint serene smile that is so endearing, almost like you are smiling to the thought of someone
:wub:  that's a special smile.

only failing to realize that you actually might have head-butted yourself into the large metal gate if not for me pulling you back.
LOL! People sometimes do stupid thing when they're nervous.

“Nothing is illegal…until you get caught~”
:lol:

The narrator is Eri? And if that's right, Eri taking charge? :cow:

TakaSemaru  :heart:

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2010, 03:49:45 AM »
I was going all bonkers (thinking of what *ahem* scary things to do to you) when you said you were gonna stop Esmerald for a while. But you saved yourself by writing this :P KameMame forever!!

I love that song! It's so cute and the lyrics...awwww*melts* And having the turtle bean bag (this is an adorable nickname you have come up with) visiting their old high school together at night is just so mysterious and sweet! I don't know why I find it rather romantic too ^^;

I thought GakiKame's high school was the correspondence type. Meaning they don't actually have to attend classes physically. I could be wrong though. Hmmm someone should send an email to 5 Stars Monday and ask :)

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2010, 06:45:44 AM »
Hello all, Thanks! XD And that i have started writing on further chapters, i realized I'm having some trouble in writing narrative. Maybe i might switch back to the normal way.. lol.. but anyway.. chapter 2 should be on the way~ It's short~ LOL~

@Mum: Haha.. YUP~ it's GakiKame~ I was just reading up on a few chapters on Esmeralda.. and realized i left them still wondering in the gateway.. haha...well... maybe I'll try to write soon XD

@Baby Stick Tree: Yup~ It's the turtle bean bag couple... :P Oh... I don't think i ever heard any of them talk about their school at all.. I always finds it a little strange..haha... but anyway from what i've heard, Eri and Risa both attended the same Private High School.

I remember that there was a Hello!Morning episode where Sayu and Reina couldn't film because they had to graduate middle school at the time.
That's interesting... when was it?  :?

@Aisacchan: Hello there~ Thanks :)
Aichan and Maki are alumni from Hinode Gakuen, a private high school with many celeb there.
- I have heard of that too~ XD but it's kinda strange that they hardly talk about school... maybe they hardly even attend? lol

Esmerald :?
Eh, I think I ever read it somewhere *flip through the pages* XD
It's still on page one~ but it's rotting soon~ XD LOL~

@ebil-powered K:
Damn, I was in a serious mode when I read that XD
oh my.. ~ what makes you think it's serious anyway? LOL~

Aren't schools usually haunted or something.?.
LOL~ NO!  :P I'm guessing since they go to private school, the school should be of certain standard in its architecture.

I was reading it as Ai's the narrator 
...........  :P

@C:
And you're asking me for a long one? :smhid
amEthystx <- Brat~ XD

LOL! People sometimes do stupid thing when they're nervous
Soooo... tell me what have you done before?  :twisted: LOL!

The narrator is Eri? And if that's right, Eri taking charge? :cow:

hmmm...was wondering if we have a story around with Eri taking charge too? GakiKame is kinda rare... ain't they??

@Hammy:shocked Now i'm not very sure if i wanna meet you for dinner on Monday then~.. lol.. I love that song too.. but the song is probably older than I am.. haha..

And having the turtle bean bag (this is an adorable nickname you have come up with) visiting their old high school together at night is just so mysterious and sweet! I don't know why I find it rather romantic too ^^;
XD I think so too~ That's why i have them there~ :)  MISS K~! EBIL POWERED K! see this?! the school is not haunted! LOL~

I thought so too..It might be the case though.. they are probably too busy to attend.. maybe they had some special permission leave from school during non-crucial time of the year...Ya.. we should but how to email 5 star? LOL~

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2010, 07:02:53 AM »
EDIT: Yup~ as mentioned.. this is majorly edited too~ :)

#2. Ain’t no passin’ craze

Ain’t no passin’ craze

“I think I might be falling in love……”

“EH?”

Alerted, shocked, eager, anxious and much more other complexity on her face as the turtle anticipates the ending of the very much damnable pause.

“…with the Sakura…”

Niigaki Risa could have been listed as one of the nominees for some award for the act. It was almost perfect till the last moment that she drops some of it with the mischievous glint in her eyes and Eri knew she was damned, with her redden ears.

Turning her focus back to her surrounding as the other did so, indeed it is… the Sakura trees along either side of the long stretch of pavement to the main campus are of full blossom. It’s just different… beautiful in daytime with a little excitement surrounding it but under the moonlight, it’s alluring.

“I never thought they would look so…” the older paused in mid-sentence again and eventually stopped moving all along. Getting curious as to why, Eri followed her line of vision and found that she had her eyes on a partially detached flower above. The mild airflow had it swaying slightly but not quite yet enough to part it completely. Just then, a gentle breeze sprung up and that was all it took for the little blossom to snap free, getting carried away by the soft current. Enthralled as the flower slowly descends, the bean had unknowingly pressed both her hands up against her chest, taking the younger one that was linked to hers along before reaching her free hand out, allowing it to drift into her palm.

“…alluring…under the moonlight” she finished the sentence before carefully cupping her hand to bring it closer for a better view with a smile.

Ah… is it coincident? Or do we think alike? Watching you like this makes my heart melt.

“Here……for you” Risa held the flower to the turtle with a tender smile.

Still fascinated, Eri had just subconsciously raised her hand up to accept the gift. Her mind was just empty, blank. The girl knew it probably rude or at least a little weird to be staring at her friend for such a long time but she just can’t tear her eyes away. The little turtle always malfunctions when it comes to issues concerning a certain bean bag and she was sure she got it bad this time round… with all the flirting as if experimenting with the limit of that imaginary line.

Why are you lifting your head?

It’s getting closer?

The tightening our linked hands as you take a deep breathe?

Can it be?

Could it possibly be a……

“Ah Choo……!”

RIGHT! You are allergic to pollen…!

Turning just in time to hide her overly blushing face, Eri though she felt a little light headed as she let out the breath she was holding unknowingly. A second sneeze caught the girl’s attention. Making sure she dusted her hand first after safekeeping the little blossom in her coat’s inner pocket, Eri reached out to pull the other’s hand away from rubbing her nose.

“Probably there is still some pollen on your hand…” frowning a little with concern, she dusted the brat’s hand gently.

“Righ......t…t….chooo!

Giggling, the turtle got her hanky out and placed it over the redden nose, wiping it a little before a hand shot up to cover hers.

“Ah…thanks… I think… I can…ar… get it from here…”

How rare it is that the current interaction was this way round. Normally, in any circumstances, the turtle would always be the clumsy one, never failing to stain her clothes with whatever she eats and naturally, the older and more reliable of the two will be in charge of cleaning up the mess including the girl herself. The little one can be a real handful at times.

No wonder the older was dipping her head to avert any eye contacts.

“I’ll return after… ar… I’ve cleaned it…”

“*Hakuna Matata…!”

…………

…………

Silent.

The silly turtle was praying to anything to just let a black hole open up and swallow her whole before she die of the embarrassment instead. Yes, she admits she does like this kind of atmosphere whenever she is joking and fooling around be it during recording or just to entertain a random someone in her everyday life… even to this very girl that is giving her the look that says “aho?” now, but all in all, most would eventually just break out into laughter, due to the odd atmosphere instead of the joke, or at the very least, a polite laughter.

The different between others and the girl beside her now?

It’s would have been the anticipation. The seemingly long wait for the reaction queen’s respond was always a sweet torture.

“Alright…Go on…mock me.”

And that does it.

That genuine and heartfelt belly laughter that warms her heart and thrills her beyond belief each time, knowing she was the cause of it. 

What a wonderful phrase, indeed.” the grinning turtle said in that cute cartoon voice and the bean had to lean most of her weight on her as she tries to catch your breath.

“Kame… you are too adorkable…”

“Why must you add a ‘dork’ in there?” the girl pouted in fake dismay.

“Because you are~ but just a really adorable one.”  ruffling the younger’s hair a little, she continued with a affectionate smile before running her fingers through the smooth locks to brush them back into place.

“We are kind of like those two.”

“You mean the mouse and the pig?”

“It’s not a mouse but anyway, yup… Wanna make a guess which is who?” Risa said as she pressed her lip into a thin line.

“Why do I have a feeling I’m gonna be the butt of the joke soon?”

“Well… doesn’t this tooth much resemble a tusk?” the snapping turtle tried her luck on the finger that was pointing at her little fang but of course,  the bean expected it and was quick to withdraw it from harm.

“Leave it alone.” the turtle made an intimidating snapping action with her jaw to display her threat which only doubled up the beany’s mirth.

“Come on…Let’s go, grumpy piggy.” the girl beamed as tugged a pouting snapping turtle on by their still linked hands.

Hey Risa, do you know I have a hundred and one percent confident in making a crowd of thousands laugh and would yet think none of it but when it comes to you, it never fails to give me the jitters and nothing beats just that one smile from you.

It’s true…

Ain’t no passin’ craze

I’m true…

~    ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~~    ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~

*Hakuna Matata – means “there are no worries” or rather more commonly translates as ‘no problem’ or ‘no worries’ in English. A song from Disney’s Lion King. (From Wikipedia XD )

Here’s part of the lyrics for this chapter.

Timon [speaking]: Hakuna matata!
What a wonderful phrase!

Pumbaa [speaking]: Hakuna matata!

Pumbaa [singing]: Ain't no passin' craze.

Timon [singing]: It means no worries for the rest of your days.

Hello there...Ok~ Yup~I know It's kinda short..but it's something~ :P It shows that Eri really had been listening to the song, haven't she? XD

I don't know what is wrong with me and flowers... I like them but i don't like to hold them.. i prefer them in the soil.. it's just so embarrassing to hold them around..LOL~ but anyway... hope you like the chapter~

Hakuna Matata! XD

*off to bed.*
« Last Edit: May 08, 2010, 07:43:23 PM by amEthystx »

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Bits & Pieces (#2 Ain't no passin' craze - 30/04)
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2010, 02:40:12 PM »
Cute chapter, I wonder where you are going with this? Shameless fluff? XD

That's interesting... when was it? 
Hmm, I don't remember the exact dates or even not exact dates, but I remember the episode. It was the one where they all split up to take tours around Japan with Tsuji, Kame, and Gaki as tour guides and they were supposed to bring back souvenirs for TanaShige.

Wait, is that right? I'm suddenly unsure, I do know that Nakazawa gave them instructions to pick up souvenirs for the two and one team came back with Gomaki penguin. XD Does anyone know what I'm talking about or am I just making an ass of myself?

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2010, 04:41:34 PM »
Cute chapter, I wonder where you are going with this? Shameless fluff? XD
Sorry  :D

Very cute  :twothumbs

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2010, 10:28:06 AM »
That's interesting... when was it? 
Hmm, I don't remember the exact dates or even not exact dates, but I remember the episode. It was the one where they all split up to take tours around Japan with Tsuji, Kame, and Gaki as tour guides and they were supposed to bring back souvenirs for TanaShige.

Wait, is that right? I'm suddenly unsure, I do know that Nakazawa gave them instructions to pick up souvenirs for the two and one team came back with Gomaki penguin. XD Does anyone know what I'm talking about or am I just making an ass of myself?
Yeah I think there's an episode like that :lol:

Oh man, why must the sneeze ruin the moment? XD

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2010, 01:44:16 PM »
I thought of Hakuna Matata when I read your title! But I wasn't sure if I was going on the right track. After reading, I know I am!!! *happy*

This chapter is way too short but I liked the KameMame :wub:

I really can't stand it when people phase for a long time in between sentences? I think I would have smacked the other person :P

Could this be a semi confession? Or is my turtle bean bag brain thinking too much again :D

PS: See, the dinner wasn't so bad was it? If you didn't run off to send 'someone' off to the train station I would have wanted to find out more about what you intend to write.

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2010, 07:58:28 PM »
Hi all.. as mentioned.. I had made some major editing to chapter #1 and #2.. mainly the point of views and added some stuffs.. but the main details are still the same.. :)

@Baby Sticky Tree: YUP~ FLUFFS~ XD

Does anyone know what I'm talking about or am I just making an ass of myself?
XD I think i've seen the one whereby the gokkies was not in MM yet~ haha.. any video on it?  :huhuh

@ebil-powered K: LOL~ you should feel lucky that baby sticky tree had not smack your butt!

@Mum: I'm starting to think now that all my stories are going in one direction... :( How terrible... .... *cries* It's always the sneeze XD

@Hammy: lol~ you must be a super disney fan too then~ haha.. How could you have got that out from the title itself!? even though it is from the song.. haha.. but usually i would only know the first 2 phrase of it.. XD  I guess you are only one of the few that likes GakiKame  :cry: HOW!? The comments for "Envy ME" always starts with.." I don't really like this couple... but....." :( :( MAJOR :(

OK~ i admit that day i paused super long for the rest of my sentences... lol..i'm glad you didn't order something with a pot or big ladle.. :D and even happier that you didn't use the starbuck cup to hit me in the head after i've revealed it.. LOL~

PS: You could have done that after i've return :(

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2010, 08:09:58 PM »
There's a pretty good collection in the Asshole section. Some subbed some not.

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2010, 08:14:49 PM »
Note: Major editing had been made to #1 and #2... Soo~ There some parts which are linked~ :)

Kiss the Girl?

The turtle bean bag duo was walking round, exploring the campus that they never really got a chance to when they were still schooling. Schooling…well, probably they could had been still considered so but just not like the normal average school girl. Sure, they would turn up whenever their schedule allows, but there are just times whereby they were so packed that they would only make special guest appearances throughout the semester and only try catching up whatever they had missed in just a few weeks before the examinations. Miraculously, with their not very impressive attendance, they managed to pull through without having to stay longer than it is needed. Sometime, they can’t help but wonder is it all worth it? Being in the most popular girl group, living larger than life but yet missing out on all the everyday detail of something as common as school. That was why they don’t talk much about them on shows.

“Looks like old habits die hard.”

“Ya…”

Giggling and goofing around like they always do, chatting randomly and just about anything as they pointed out on those little changes here and there along the way. Somehow or rather, they ended up at the bottom of the spiral staircase that leads up to the classrooms.

“This really brings back memories…” the older girl said as she released the hand she was holding right from the start to ascend a few steps.

“I used to drag myself up these steps those morning and complaining about why as our grade get higher, the level of our classroom goes up as well…” she continued as she brushes her hand over the railing, recalling.

“I do that all the time and believe me, it’s much more hateable when you’re running late.” the turtle grumbles as she moved up to just a step lower than the bean bag.

“Serves you right~” Eri made a face and stuck her tongue out at the abrupt reply, eliciting a short giggle from the girl.

“Makes me remember all the stairs they had us climbed in *Hello Morning as well”

Without warning, Risa moved further up the stair in a haste before turning back to grin at the slightly taken aback girl,

“Loser owes a kiss!”

With that, she scurried up, getting a considerably good head start. For a turtle, Eri can be pretty fast.

“Kame! You’re not even trying!”

Curious as to why the younger girl’s footing was so silent, Risa called out from across when she found the girl ascending in unhurried steps. As for the turtle, since it wouldn’t be that bad to owe the girl a kiss, why the rush?

“Rules changed! Loser owes Fujimoto Miki a kiss!”

Satisfied with wide-eye look as the thought dawns into the younger one, the bean bag continues her scale to the top before coming to a halt again moments later when she realized the girl had once again resume her leisure pace.

“HEY!” the usually tamed sub-leader looked almost ready to throw her shoe at her ignorant member.

“Figured out that I rather it be me than you” Eri shrugged, totally unaffected as she goes on with a turtle default speed.

“Alright..! Loser will have to do one thing the winner asks to!” the brat stated without much thought to the possible consequences of those words.

“Hmmm… a much more appealing reward…~” pulling up her sleeves, the girl came out with an odd tune much similar to those fighting game in the arcade.

“Here Comes A New Challenger!”

The turtle girl declared before scaling the two steps at once and smiled when she heard the bean bag scrambling up with an “oh my god”.

~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~ ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~

“You Lose!”

Again with the game voice, Eri teased the girl when she finally comes into view.

The moment Eri had gone passed her, she had given out a little scream before directing lots of “wait” and “hold on” to her. Upon realizing that the turtle was having none of it, the bean bag doubled up her effort gaining a little for a moment but eventually gave up when the younger girl was way, way ahead of her.

So here the girl was, seated right way up at the last step, waiting.

The brat turned to ignore the other as she slowly makes her way up.

Ascending the final few steps, Risa paid no heed to the girl and even attempted to walk right passed her if not for the hand that Eri had lifted up to grasp onto hers, holding her in place.

Rising from the step, the taller girl stood before her but Risa had her face turned to the side, disregarding her still. Not giving up, the girl shifted to the side so that she would be in the other’s line of vision but only to have the other turned her head down instead.

With a pout to kill, the turtle persisted as she bends a little to look up into her face but again, the brat refused to meet her in the eye.

Never had the girl thought that her ever trustworthy sub-leader could be such a sore loser. She never was, maybe at times when they are goofing around but nothing as serious as this. This was probably the first time she had ever seen her so… the younger girl knew she shouldn’t really be thinking so but the only thing in her mind was “Ain’t she cute!?”

“What?” Risa clicked her tongue and half heartedly glare at the girl who had an overly irritating silly grin at the moment. In actual fact, it would have been an adorable one if she was not in such an awful mood.

“Quit doing that.”

Eri bit the inside of my cheek to stifle a giggle.

“Will you be quick and tell me what you want?”

The girl was grinning ear to ear as she straightened up causing the other to roll her eyes.

“Here…”

“……………………….”

“What?”

“………….That’s…….all?”

“Why?”

“Nothing”

“Were you expecting more?”

“No.”

Even before the turtle get the hang of what had just happened, she was dragged by hand off to the classrooms, almost tripping over her own legs. Rising her free hand, she lightly traced the area on her cheek that the older had abruptly kissed and was sure the silly grin she had was back on her face again. Did she mention that the bean was adorable?

Oh well… the turtle could have asked for it on the lip and the girl would have complied but what’s the point in it?  It would have become something that she had asked for from her and not from her.

Your kiss is not a reward to be won by just any game but the game of heart.

I’ll kiss the girl…...when it's time...

And there it is again. That subtle smile but this time with a glow in her eyes and the younger knew she made the right choice.

~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~ ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~

*Hello Morning - there was this section long ago that Gaki-san and Eri would climb a set of stairs before they can read off the CMs.. It's pretty weird but funny at times.. LOL~ It's just silly to make them run up the stairs for that. ~

Anyway..Hope you people like that chapter. plus those i have edited. Good night~  :yawn:
« Last Edit: May 09, 2010, 06:04:31 PM by amEthystx »

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Bits & Pieces (#3 Kiss the Girl? + #1 & #2 Major Edits - 08/05)
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2010, 08:20:36 PM »
X_X Cute! @_@

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2010, 02:45:45 PM »
As for the turtle, since it wouldn’t be that bad to owe the girl a kiss, why the rush?
Clever  XD

“Figured out that I rather it be me than you”
XD

The turtle girl declared before scaling the two steps at once and smiled when she heard the bean bag scrambling up with an “oh my god”.
OMG I love imagining the reaction of Teh Reaction Queen  :D

The moment Eri had gone passed her, she had given out a little scream before directing lots of “wait” and “hold on” to her
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

With a pout to kill, the turtle persisted as she bends a little to look up into her face but again, the brat refused to meet her in the eye.
Why do I find this cute  :D

Never had the girl thought that her ever trustworthy sub-leader could be such a sore loser
lol

“Ain’t she cute!?”
Did she mention that the bean was adorable?
:wriggly:

It would have become something that she had asked for from her and not from her.
Nice way of thinking  :) But if that was me probably I won't be thinking in that way  XD

*Hello Morning - there was this section long ago that Gaki-san and Eri would climb a set of stairs before they can read off the CMs.. It's pretty weird but funny at times.. LOL~ It's just silly to make them run up the stairs for that. ~
They had lots of weird and silly ways but cute nonetheless  :D

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2010, 11:52:31 AM »
I must have really looked quite queer with all the giggling :shy1: I was doing but I couldn't help it! :bigdeal: The turtle bean bag is just too adorable together *squeels* :mon inluv:

I especially love how Eri was so reluctant to run at first cuz she thought the prize won't be worth her effort :mon evillaff:

This fic brings back memories :mon mischief: of a great segment on the show. I still remember that was one clip where the sweat/saliva (?) of Kame tripped onto the camera which was placed in a box cuz she was panting so much and she was right over the cam :gmon bang:

Oh Sticky-chan, we must persevere!! The awesome-ness of KameMame will shine through one day :gmon tears:

PS: How could I throw the Starbucks cup at you? It was a Soylatte XD As for why I didn't ask about the fic after...I forgot :P It was late and I was in zoning out mode.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2010, 12:04:36 PM by lil_hamz »

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
  • WakaRei: So real it's unreal
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2010, 01:46:48 PM »
amEthystx <- Brat~ XD

Soooo... tell me what have you done before? :twisted: LOL!
Hmmm...I can't remember :nervous

hmmm...was wondering if we have a story around with Eri taking charge too? GakiKame is kinda rare... ain't they??
I dunno, but yes GakiKame are kinda rare.

An adorable bean with a mega watt smile.
Somehow that was  XD

It’s strange, isn’t it? How the line between girl-friend and girlfriend could had somehow gotten this dangerous.
:yep:

“Ah Choo……!”
LOL way to break a moment.

“*Hakuna Matata…!”
:rofl:

“Kame… you are too adorkable…”
She is  :wub:

“Kame! You’re not even trying!”
Why would she?  XD

“Figured out that I rather it be me than you”
Reasonable reason for Eri.

Oh well… the turtle could have asked for it on the lip and the girl would have complied but what’s the point in it? It would have become something that she had asked forfrom her and not from her
This, so true  :)

And I like the changes you made, not that I don’t like the ones before  ;)

TakaSemaru  :heart:

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Mika Nakashima - Kumonoito