JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hare-brained Unity - Orion

Author Topic: Official NFL Thread  (Read 422447 times)

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
Re: Official NFL Thread
« Reply #760 on: April 28, 2007, 07:15:34 PM »
JaMarcus Russell #1 to Raiders.  Brady Quinn? 

Offline Shin Asuka

• Wub U
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #761 on: April 29, 2007, 07:02:56 AM »
Cleveland took Quinn 22nd

Happy ending though, his favorite childhood team picked him  ;D
Don't expect me to reply to any post. I tend to not care.

Offline Kamesan

• Member+
« Reply #762 on: April 29, 2007, 07:07:38 AM »
Detroit sure likes picking receivers. Calvin Johnson is supposed to be a sure thing. Good luck to him with the Lions. Cleveland gave up next year's 1st round pick to draft Brady Quinn but he wouldn't have slipped past KC @ 23. If that's the QB they really wanted then it's not a bad deal unless they stink next season and they lose a top 5 pick. I'm surprised to see Greg Olsen fall to the Bears @ 31. I thought someone was going to pick him way before that.

Offline Larken

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #763 on: April 29, 2007, 09:59:16 PM »
Seems like a lot of Patriots fans are upset with the trade for Moss. I'm extremely happy with it though.

In my view, at worst he becomes a locker room cancer, Patriots cut his ass and lose the 4th round pick... that's no big loss in my eyes. Especially considering the instant impact he can give the Pats passing game.

Offline num2son

• Member+
  • Nice to be Important but more Important to be Nice
« Reply #764 on: April 30, 2007, 12:07:18 AM »
Seems like a lot of Patriots fans are upset with the trade for Moss. I'm extremely happy with it though.

In my view, at worst he becomes a locker room cancer, Patriots cut his ass and lose the 4th round pick... that's no big loss in my eyes. Especially considering the instant impact he can give the Pats passing game.

My only concern is that does he still have the ability to still be that great receiver

Designed by Miichan

Offline Maikeru86

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #765 on: April 30, 2007, 12:59:21 AM »
Dare i say that the Patriots are automatically superbowl contenders. ^Rumors of Randy Moss running a 4.29 in the 40 yard dash. Yup, he's still got it.

Offline Jsmurf

• BUKKAKE!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #766 on: April 30, 2007, 09:15:36 PM »
Raiders will win more than 2 games this upcoming NFL season!!!  ;D
good riddance to randy moss, hopefully he won't be too much of a distraction for the pats
:shakeit:

Offline Shibo

• Dreaming of Otsuka Ai <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #767 on: May 02, 2007, 01:40:11 AM »
I couldn't be happier about the Moss trade. Corey Dillon was supposed to be a cancer too.. Dude just wanted to win. Yeah, Moss gets pissy.. When his teams aren't doing well, that is. He'll give 200% for a contender. God, the Pats are gonna be good this year. Stallworth, Moss, Welker, Brown, Gaffney.. Damn. Does Brady actually have receivers this year? 0_0 Not to mention Watson.. and Moroney has good hands... Damn. 0_0

Offline fudog

• Member+
« Reply #768 on: May 02, 2007, 01:21:43 PM »
the dolphins had another sucky draft... they needed to sure up the offensive line and get some youth on the defensive side of the ball... why would they pick ginn when they had amobi... beck may be a surprise for the dolphins, but what good is a quarterback if the offensive line can't protect him

Offline Kamesan

• Member+
« Reply #769 on: May 03, 2007, 12:18:12 PM »
So true. Look what happened to Carr with the Texans and "plug in QB name here" with the raiders.

Offline Shibo

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #770 on: May 04, 2007, 01:43:50 AM »
Poor Miami. Yeah, I saw quite a few "I'm giving up my season tickets" posts on the ESPN forums. I feel for the fans, although as a Pats fan I always root against the team.  :D

There was this one guy whose post was something like this:

Ginn's gonna be great. He'll run the ball back to at least the 35 yard line every time. And then, whatever retread we line up behind center will go 3-and-out." I laughed, but damn, that's kinda sad too.

Offline Kamesan

• Member+
« Reply #771 on: May 04, 2007, 12:48:50 PM »
Yeah, field position isn't going to mean anything if their offense can't move the ball. Who are the Dolphins punter and kicker? With Miami settling for FG's or punting all the time, I predict they're going to have career years. I should put them on my fantasy team.

Offline Shibo

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #772 on: May 05, 2007, 05:10:51 PM »
I guess we'll see what happens with Quinn. After all, we all remember some past "can't miss" quarterbacks. Ryan Leaf, anyone? I was a bit surprised that the Vikes didn't go after Quinn, but they traded a couple picks for Jackson, didn't they? Guess they feel like they have to give him a shot.

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #773 on: May 11, 2007, 11:47:34 PM »
Ricky Williams tested positive for Marijuana, AGAIN!  Damn, Ricky, they tell you when the test is coming, just lay off the reefer, for a week, then toke away later.

Offline Larken

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #774 on: May 12, 2007, 01:50:47 AM »
I was watching the NFL network interview with Ricky a few weeks back where he stated that yoga had effectively replaced weed in his life. I was waiting for him to start laughing and say just kidding... I wasn't buying that for a second. Good to see it's still the same old Ricky. :)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #775 on: May 14, 2007, 12:19:46 AM »
Everyone smokes weed. like it's gonna affect the way you play ball anyways XD Now go bang the balls on guys taking roids, stupid.

McNabb is upset Eagles drafted a QB with the 1st pick lol -- time to work harder!!! Can't wait to watch those mini-camp shit on NFL Network. Anything beats goddamn combine footage.

What's this talk of Brett Favre demanding a trade? FO REAL SON!?  :eek:

Offline Larken

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #776 on: May 14, 2007, 07:01:45 AM »
What's this talk of Brett Favre demanding a trade? FO REAL SON!?  :eek:

Favre was pissed off that the Packers were not able to trade for Randy Moss, and demanded a trade to management. Apparently he thinks that Moss would actually want to play in Green Bay because he's there. I think Favre is delusional if he thinks he can get people to come to Green Bay. He's been pretty bad for a few years now and should have retired.

Offline Maikeru86

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #777 on: May 14, 2007, 09:13:01 AM »
2 of the fastest recievers in the league on the same team. Stallworth, and Moss. Brady goin deep all day. Not to mention the tight end Ben Watson, i'd say the 2nd fastest tight end in the league next to Vernon Davis. I wanna see the Pats put Merriwether at corner.

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #778 on: May 22, 2007, 06:10:11 AM »
FUCK! ALL THIS SHIT ABOUT MCNABB being traded to THE BEARS!! Briggs?? WHO? WHAT? Gimme Urlacher and these two guys:

Bears mini camp coverage! ONLY ON NFL NETWORK!! 24/7
[youtube=425,350]OU24RhlNaVU[/youtube]

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #779 on: May 22, 2007, 11:05:24 PM »
We're Hosting the Superbowl in..... 2011

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hare-brained Unity - Orion