JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - Papi

Author Topic: Still Untitled (buono fic)  (Read 2394 times)

Offline aya-chii

• ecchi
  • Member+
Still Untitled (buono fic)
« on: October 29, 2010, 07:12:48 AM »
suggest a title if you want...

-------
PROLOGUE...?

She watched the two other girls close the gap between their lips…

She desired to look away, yet her limbs won’t respond to the demand of her mind. She remained sitting, felt her intestines churn, though at the same time it feels like there’s vast space of air within her stomach. And soon, she felt that air push upward her esophagus, up to her throat. She felt the necessity to choke out, but instead she swallowed, not wanting to disrupt the moans of pleasure that makes her hairs rise on its end.

But allas~! How could her own body betray her? Well, always… but why not make this chance slip out of mistakes? She did choked and the worst is, she can’t stop. She bent herself, clutching her poor neck and stomach, struggling to break free from this suffocating clog.

Finally, much to her relief, it fainted. She coughed few more to secure its lost. As she look up to regain her composure, she found Momoko sucking again her lollipop while busy at her PSP and Miyabi… yeah, the darn Miyabi, staring down at her with a smirk that never looked encouraging.

“If you don’t like the scene, at least mind not to disturb.”

Airi dusted off the invincible dirt on her skirt, fix her bangs then hair. Like a little kindergarten, she sat straight and properly. She once looked again to the ever-seducing eyes of Miyabi. She doesn’t looking at it to be true, it reflects all the evil you could ever find in the bearer of it. “It was just… unusual…”

You could see the hilarity that Miyabi found from Airi’s answer as she inclined her head with a soft chuckle. She then batted her eyes back to Airi, “It is common when you’re drunk.” She held Momoko’s chin and gently pulled it close to her face. “Neh~ Momo?”

Momoko’s face is just blank as always despite the intense gaze Miyabi is giving her. I’ll never endure that, Airi thought.  She stares like she’s stripping off your clothes. Freaky~

Airi quickly picked-up her glass of ice tea from the mass of beer on the table and sipped it vigorously as she perceived Miyabi going to do the same thing again. But her curiosity fought back, her eyes taking a peek. Before Miyabi could touch those small lips once again, she rolled her eyes back to Airi who pretended not to be looking. She let go of her hold from Momoko, who just played her phone again like nothing happened.

“Not used to it?” Miyabi opened another can of beer and sip it.

“Me?” Airi faked, pretending unaware of whatever is happening. She hoped she’s just as good as Momoko’s poker face.

“You should drink more beer eh~” Miyabi offered.

“No, thanks. Got my iced tea here.” Airi lowly raised her glass, displaying a silly smile which she felt inappropriate in this kind of atmosphere.

“So uptight.” Miyabi crawled graciously like a cat upon the sofa, towards Airi. She bent forward her face on Airi’s left ear, making Airi tickled of her soft breath on her neck. She murmured, “you should learn how to enjoy life eh~”

MIyabi withdrew her face from the shadow of Airi’s head. Airi stared at her with those curious, innocent eyes.  Airi wondered…. and the thought frightened her. Her eyes widened much to Miyabi’s entertainment.

“Nice~ such a charming girl, I like it.” Lasciviousness are drawn all over Miyabi’s face, as she held it close to Airi’s scared face.

Airi felt her heart thump faster. She wanted to jump-away then simply walk-out of the room. Perhaps bother to excuse herself for respect but... Everything is just against her wish.

Miyabi swiftly leaned forward.

I am just a normal girl
With life the same as every ordinary girl livin’ upon this world
Not until I joined Buono.
Who would have thought that the shimmering life of fame could also be a dirty nightmare of reality?

« Last Edit: October 29, 2010, 10:21:28 AM by aya-chii »

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Still Untitled (buono fic)
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2010, 07:36:36 AM »
Nice fic and alcohol in a fic with underage girls, interesting :thumbsup
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kano-chan

• Member+
  • ~Angel Miya~
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2010, 10:47:05 AM »
lol...Hey! Why does Miya sound like a bad girl?? :shocked :O

NatsuMomoChu coupling doesn't sound right...  :lol:

Is this fic about MiyAiri? Even thought it says buono fic, but... :twothumbs

Very interesting. I'll be waiting for your next update. :cow:

Offline abok

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • C-ute, Berryz and Morning Musume forever
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2010, 10:15:03 PM »
Buono fic!!! :D

Miya and Momo gone wild!!!! :yossi: :yossi:! and drunk.... :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop:

Miya's going to be yankee in this chapter right??? XD

i wonder what will happen to Airi in this fic.... :?

update soon!!!! :)

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2010, 04:26:54 PM »
Man Miya seems like the evil seductress here dosn't she?, seems as though Momo dosn't mind that much  :drool:

Poor Airi, I'm kinda guessing that she does have some sort of feelings For Miya but is also repulesd by her at the same time!

looking forward to more  :twothumbs

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - Papi