JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Alan - Xin Zhan ~RED CLIFF~

Author Topic: (Group) KAT-TUN  (Read 78425 times)

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
KAT-TUN
« Reply #80 on: July 14, 2006, 10:41:36 AM »
I'm always late in Johnny's news, but:

KAT-TUN PV Signal is out!! Wheee!!

Jin is hot as usual. XD And love his voice!! XD

Offline suki*

• Shweet Bitch
  • Member+
  • mikitty~!! ^o^
KAT-TUN
« Reply #81 on: July 15, 2006, 11:58:45 PM »
XDDD~!!! Tis alright Fenfen! XDDD I've not even seen the PV as yet. XDDD

( Erm... Actually, I don't even recall having watched the 'Real Face' one. :P )

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
KAT-TUN
« Reply #82 on: July 16, 2006, 04:45:43 AM »
:o I should go download it, and watch Real Face... I forgot above PVs entirely, actually.. I think the only Johnnys one I've seen is Hakka Candy.... And Venus b/c sissy made me watch it the other day!

Offline Chatin

• Miki's Idol
  • ecchi
  • Member+
KAT-TUN
« Reply #83 on: July 16, 2006, 08:03:04 PM »
I actually meant to talk about the SIGNAL PV! XD  I forgot that I hadn't. :sweatdrop:

Unfortunately, a lot of footage we had already seen in the Docomo commercials, but I guess that is something we can put up with.  The guys all looked rather good.  Even Ueda didn't look too rodent-y this time around.  The "breaking down" portion of the choreography I was fine with them just doing whatever they wanted, but there were some points early on where I wish the dance was actually choreographed.  In fact, we didn't get to see too much dancing in the PV, which disappointed me a bit.

However, this one goes above Real Face in the idea that you can actually see the guys this time.  I had a hell of a time trying to point out Junno to people in the Real Face PV with all the shadows and quick, bad shots. :P

Offline Chatin

• Miki's Idol
  • ecchi
  • Member+
KAT-TUN
« Reply #84 on: July 17, 2006, 01:01:25 AM »
The Regular Edition of the KAT-TUN single, SIGNAL, is up and around places now.  I'm uploading it for you lovely people, too!  Can't wait to karaoke this stuff! :P

KAT-TUN - SIGNAL
1. SIGNAL
2. I'll be with you
3. SIGNAL (Original Karaoke)
4. I'll be with you (Original Karaoke)

Full Single
Credit: aznmp3 and sakuzou

I'm not too fond of I'll be with you, though.  Maybe it'll grow on me, but at this point in time it's a bit boring. :sweatdrop:

Also, KAT-TUN performed SIGNAL on this week's Utawara.  Hopefully it's up and around on JPS and such soon.

EDIT: OR, you can check out the awesome perf via the JPH!P Tracker: Get Hip Wit Dat!
« Last Edit: July 17, 2006, 02:05:25 AM by Chatin »

Offline Chatin

• Miki's Idol
  • ecchi
  • Member+
KAT-TUN
« Reply #85 on: July 17, 2006, 03:33:07 AM »
My wonderfully wonderful friend, Ange, took a picture of a snack she had the other day for me!  I had to post it because I just loved it so much! :sweatdrop:

If I ever saw this, I'd HAVE to buy it.

Thanks for the picture, Ange!

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
KAT-TUN
« Reply #86 on: July 17, 2006, 03:40:58 AM »
Whoo! Thanks for the single :heart:

Offline Sayange

• Akimoto Sayaka Chronic Fangirl
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Twin Towers <3
KAT-TUN
« Reply #87 on: July 17, 2006, 03:49:21 AM »
Quote from: Chatin
My wonderfully wonderful friend, Ange, took a picture of a snack she had the other day for me!  I had to post it because I just loved it so much! :sweatdrop:

If I ever saw this, I'd HAVE to buy it.

Thanks for the picture, Ange!

LOL: Man, if I could send this by mail, I would do it for you.

Saeyaka.com: Killing your bandwidth with hotness since 2007
Follow SaeYaka blog at Twitter @saeyaka48

Offline suki*

• Shweet Bitch
  • Member+
  • mikitty~!! ^o^
KAT-TUN
« Reply #88 on: July 17, 2006, 09:32:13 AM »

KATUN's a chocolate covered biscuit snack? LOL!! Talk about 'sweet'. XDDD

Offline Sayange

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Twin Towers <3
KAT-TUN
« Reply #89 on: July 17, 2006, 11:32:23 PM »
Quote from: suki*
KATUN's a chocolate covered biscuit snack? LOL!! Talk about 'sweet'. XDDD

Actually, it's chocolate filled with milk caramel...:drool:

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
KAT-TUN
« Reply #90 on: July 18, 2006, 01:56:43 AM »

"Lenguitas de gato"? XD  ROFL~!

It looks yummy, but that description makes it sort of weird to put in the mouth XD

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
KAT-TUN
« Reply #91 on: July 18, 2006, 02:37:59 AM »

:lol: Cute kitties on the front!

Offline Sayange

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Twin Towers <3
KAT-TUN
« Reply #92 on: July 18, 2006, 02:54:53 AM »
Quote from: Rei-chan
"Lenguitas de gato"? XD  ROFL~!

It looks yummy, but that description makes it sort of weird to put in the mouth XD

LOL. You don't thave that description like "lengüitas..."? Here whatever the candy which has that shape it's a lengua de gato XD

Offline Chatin

• Miki's Idol
  • ecchi
  • Member+
KAT-TUN
« Reply #93 on: July 18, 2006, 08:15:59 AM »
The KAT-TUN thread probably shouldn't be taken over by talks of food, but damn that chocolate bar sounds and looks good. XD

On a more KAT-TUN related topic, I hope everyone is catching Tanaka Koki and Kamenashi Kazuya on their summer doramas.  :D

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
KAT-TUN
« Reply #94 on: July 18, 2006, 09:01:24 AM »
Quote from: Angry_Kaorin
LOL. You don't thave that description like "lengüitas..."? Here whatever the candy which has that shape it's a lengua de gato XD

We don't have that XD   The only candy here with lengua in the name is one that is actually shaped like a tongue and sort of stretchy XD

The KAT-TUN thread probably shouldn't be taken over by talks of food, but damn that chocolate bar sounds and looks good. XD

Ok, no more candy tongue talk from me now :P

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline Daisuki Daiiyo

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Yabyab
KAT-TUN
« Reply #95 on: July 18, 2006, 04:31:32 PM »
On a more KAT-TUN related topic, I hope everyone is catching Tanaka Koki and Kamenashi Kazuya on their summer doramas.  :D

I don't think we're the type of shallow fans who watch a drama just because our favorites happen to be in it. :roll:

I'm waiting for someone to tell me if Sapuri is worth watching or if it sucks before I bother downloading anything. And even then it might not be that interesting and some fans might just say it's good because it has lots of Kame.

That happened when I decided to watch Kurosagi. People said it was great, so I dled one ep and was bored to death. YamaP's good looks could not salvage me. xD I'm in the middle of Nobuta now too (which is actually pretty good despite it having my 2 least fav JE), so no point in me starting something else just yet...

:D Unless that something else has Ryo or Ninomiya in it.

Offline Chatin

• Miki's Idol
  • ecchi
  • Member+
KAT-TUN
« Reply #96 on: July 18, 2006, 07:57:06 PM »
Wow, very anti-Kamenashi?  Who is your other least favorite?  Our little JJ Express member, or YamaP? ;)

On Sapuri, I enjoyed the first episode a lot.   Some people didn't, but that's them.  And I didn't enjoy it for Kame.  He's actually dropping on my favorite list lately.  Misako Ito looks absolutely lovely in the show, and the scenario of them working in a company that produces commercials.. I like it. XD

I'd recommend Sapuri, for sure.

Offline Daisuki Daiiyo

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Yabyab
KAT-TUN
« Reply #97 on: July 18, 2006, 08:51:04 PM »
^ I guess you could say I'm Anti-Kamenashi. Like how you're Anti-Ueda. I do appreciate Kame though (I mean it wouldn't be KT without him), he's just not my favorite and I don't find him too appealing... he's growing on me though.

And YamaP, I didn't like him much. Maybe that's because I have that image of him with that really ugly red/brown hair with the bright blonde highlights and big eyebags stuck in my head xD and he wasn't exactly the most interesting person to boot. But Kurosagi YamaP is quite yummi, and his solo appearance on Hey!x3 was pretty funny (albeit mostly because of the hosts).

And his character in Nobuta, how could you not fall in love with that? As for the kid, I don't even know who the heck he is. :lol: But he's cute I guess.

Offline Chatin

• Miki's Idol
  • ecchi
  • Member+
BREAKING NEWS!
« Reply #98 on: July 19, 2006, 05:34:06 PM »
I have amazingly shocking news for you guys!!!

KAT-TUN TOPPED THE ORICON CHARTS ON THE FIRST DAY FOR THEIR SECOND SINGLE, SIGNAL!  

I know you are all as shocked as I am.  The group holding the highest selling single for this year getting number one for their brand new second single?  Unprecedented!

Okay, I'm done mocking the fangirls at some other boards. :sweatdrop:

Congrats to Kamenashi, Akanishi, Taguchi, Tanaka, and Nakamaru!  You guys deserve it! CHEERS!

Offline Daisuki Daiiyo

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Yabyab
KAT-TUN
« Reply #99 on: July 19, 2006, 06:40:45 PM »
Congrats to Kamenashi, Akanishi, Taguchi, Tanaka, and Nakamaru!  You guys deserve it! CHEERS!

LOL! You're cruel Chat-tun. Very cruel :lol:

At first I thought your post was serious, and I was like "Wtf? Them getting #1 isn't a big surprise." But yeah, whatever :roll:

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Alan - Xin Zhan ~RED CLIFF~