JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Tsumi to Batsu

Author Topic: (Group) Tokio  (Read 23516 times)

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
  • >:|
(Group) Tokio
« on: March 07, 2006, 10:27:12 AM »
Tokio

Consists of : Joshima Shigeru (guitar), Yamaguchi Tatsuya (bass), Kokubun Taichi (keyboard), Matsuoka Masahiro (drums) and Nagase Tomoya (vocals)

KOKUBUN TAICHI

« Last Edit: November 23, 2008, 12:24:37 PM by daigong »

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Tokio
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2006, 11:17:45 PM »
HELP SHIRENU'S LOVE REVOLUTION, EDUCATE HER ABOUT THIS GUY.
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline suki*

• Shweet Bitch
  • Member+
  • mikitty~!! ^o^
Tokio
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2006, 06:26:58 PM »
Woohoo~!!! Time for MORE Tokio!! Coming up soon!! ^o^

Offline suki*

• Shweet Bitch
  • Member+
  • mikitty~!! ^o^
Potato : April 2006
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2006, 06:29:52 PM »
Matsuoka Masahiro ( Drummer )

From the 'Nurseman' dorama with Nacchi and Uehara Takako. ;-) Following pics were about his role as Matoba Ryosuke in the TBS dorama 'Yaoh'.

Offline suki*

• Shweet Bitch
  • Member+
  • mikitty~!! ^o^
Tokio
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2006, 12:06:03 PM »
Nagase Tomoya is slated to take the lead role in one of NTV's new summer doramas. Starting July 2006, "My Boss, My Hero" is an adaptation of a 2001 Korean movie and also stars Tegoshi Yuya from NewS and KAT-TUN's Tanaka Koki. Tomoyan will be donning a high school uniform for the first time in 10 years in his role as a young gangster boss who goes undercover in a high school. The comedy is scheduled for airing on Saturdays at 9pm.

Tomoyan's not the only Tokio member to have a dorama this coming season. Kokubun Taichi will also be appearing Tuesday nights at 9pm as an instructor in FujiTV's "DanceDrill" with Eikura Nana, Kato Rosa and Morita Ayaka.

Busy busy season for Tokio!! :yay:

Offline Chatin

• Miki's Idol
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Tokio
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2006, 11:08:48 AM »
And of course TOKIO still has music!

To be released on June 21st, 2006: 22nd Single - Get Your Dream

Tracklisting
01. Get Your Dream
02. Title Unannounced
03. Symphonic (Live ver.)
04. 君を想うとき (Kimi wo Omou Toki) (Live ver.)  

The single will come in three forms.  A Notmal Edition with the tracklisting as above, as well as two limited editions with special covers.  The Limited Edition releases will lack the extra new track on the Normal Edition (Title Yet Announced).

Get Your Dream is the theme song for the Japanese coverage of the German World Cup, while Symphonic and Kimo wo Omou Toki are recorded from the 2006 TOKIO Live Tour.

Offline Chatin

• Miki's Idol
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Tokio
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2006, 03:19:26 AM »
I am really terrible in trying to find single covers and such.. especially when its only a couple weeks to a release, and none of the sellers have the covers up! XD  I'm sure there is an easier way, but I haven't found it.

Either way, Amazon finally put up tiny images for the covers of the Normal Edition and three Limited Editions.

« Last Edit: June 13, 2006, 03:22:16 AM by Chatin »

Offline suki*

• Shweet Bitch
  • Member+
  • mikitty~!! ^o^
Tokio
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2006, 11:32:25 AM »
Kitagawa is out to murder fans. Seriously. EVERY SINGLE that is coming out from a JE group is coming out in 4 different versions, ALL with completely different goodies/tidbits.

To think that my friend and me used to gripe about having to decide between Normal and Limited Edition coz of the difference with extra track in the Normal and photo booklet in the Limited. >_<

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
Tokio
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2006, 11:52:09 AM »
the regular edition is always the one that has all the tracks from the other "limited" edition versions... do the limited versions come with nice goodies?

and the new TOKIO single is fucking awesome! all the tracks are really good. i didnt know it was being used as the world cup theme song until i got it though :lol:

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline suki*

• Shweet Bitch
  • Member+
  • mikitty~!! ^o^
Tokio
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2006, 12:23:03 PM »
Most of the time the other limited editions are the ones with stuff that fangirls would kill for. Photo booklets, DVD, poster, stickers, etc. Now JE's even sneakier! Some Limited editions have got ONE TRACK that other editions don't have, including the Normal. So you end up going "DAMN!! Which to buy?!" >_<

*reminds self to spray paint "Kitagawa

Offline Saburo

• 愛の戦士
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Karaoke is my life
    • Tanikaze
    • Tanikaze
My TOKIO confessional
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2006, 03:20:14 PM »
For the record...

Some Tokio songs are an absolute JOY to sing at karaoke.  I can't say I'm a fan of most of their tunes but those few that I DO know are a riot to perform, especially when you're with people who "get it."

My faves:

Love You Only (debut single) -- I need a partner for this song to get the full effect.
Love & Peace (theme for drama w/Matsuoka) -- actually my friend has mastered this song and I just copied him.
Be Ambitious (that JR campaign song) -- never thought I'd hear another catchy song by them in the new millennium, but here it is.

Offline suki*

• Shweet Bitch
  • Member+
  • mikitty~!! ^o^
Tokio
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2006, 12:30:00 PM »
Hehehe!! I have a particularly soft spot for 'Ambitious Japan' coz I was in Japan the time when the Tokio campaign for JR was going on and every JR station was playing it! Each stop that the shinkansen made would have the 'Ambitious Japan' chime!! For a JE fangirl, that was a GOOD TIME to go Nihon! ^o^

My other Tokio faves are 'Love Love Manhatten' and 'Green'. The 'Green' single was AMAZING coz each song in the single linked to form a story. That was the FIRST Tokio single that I forked money out for and I NEVER regretted it. :)

Offline suki*

• Shweet Bitch
  • Member+
  • mikitty~!! ^o^
Tokio
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2006, 07:15:18 PM »
TOKIO SUMMER TOUR SCHEDULE

14 August 2006 : Zepp Fukuoka ( 1800hrs )
18 August 2006 : Zepp Sendai ( 1800hrs )
27 August 2006 : Zepp Sapporo ( 1700hrs )
1 September 2006 : Zepp Tokyo ( 1800hrs )
2 September 2006 : Zepp Tokyo ( 1700hrs )
6 September 2006 : Zepp Nagoya ( 1800hrs )
7 September 2006 : Zepp Nagoya ( 1800hrs )
14 September 2006 : Zepp Osaka ( 1800hrs )
15 September 2006 : Zepp Osaka ( 1800hrs )

For once in a REALLY LONG time, Tokio's not gonna be in Nippon Budokan. :P

Offline Chatin

• Miki's Idol
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Tokio
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2006, 10:51:42 AM »
I'm liking Sorafune (new single and theme for My Boss, My Hero) and I realized that I haven't heard much from TOKIO outside of their last single.  This is where I was hoping you guys could upload some tracks you'd recommend checking out! :D

Offline suki*

• Shweet Bitch
  • Member+
  • mikitty~!! ^o^
Tokio
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2006, 10:58:40 AM »
Tomoyan in Telepal!

I cannot remember which Tokio fangirl scanned these but I do know that I :heart: her for it!! :inlove:

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
Tokio
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2006, 03:06:34 AM »
Whooaaaa... I'm really slow when it comes to learning about JE

*lowers head in shame*

I didn't know the main character in My Boss My Hero was the TOKIO vocalist till now >_>  

>_

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline Chatin

• Miki's Idol
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Tokio
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2006, 03:08:23 AM »
:(  I'm disappointed, Rei.  I would beat you with a pudding cup, but now that you're here, at least we have someone new interested in TOKIO. XD

Offline suki*

• Shweet Bitch
  • Member+
  • mikitty~!! ^o^
Tokio
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2006, 07:16:53 AM »
Think Chatin asked about song uploads earlier on in this thread but I haven't found my 'Green' single so here's a Youtube upload of the PV.

I absolutely LURVE this song to BITS!! :inlove:

Offline suki*

• Shweet Bitch
  • Member+
  • mikitty~!! ^o^
Tokio
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2006, 10:55:22 PM »
Tokio's drummer Matsuoka Masahiro will be taking on the role of Oda Nobunaga in 'Nobunaga no Hitsugi', a FujiTV dorama special, this winter. An adaptation of Kato Hiroshi's novel of the same title, the special also stars popular kabuki actor Matsumoto Koshiro ( father of Matsu Takako ).

WAAH~!! Mabo will be the 2nd (??) Johnnys chap to play Oda Nobunaga after Kimura Takuya~!! ^o^

(??) denotes possiblity of miscalculation coz it's near 5am in the morning. XD Why in the world am I reading geino-news at 5 in the morning?? *confused with self* XD

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Tokio
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2006, 11:32:19 PM »
Lol, when I first commented on this thread, I thought Tokio was just one guy. :lol:
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Tsumi to Batsu