JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Faye Wong - Hurted Woman

Author Topic: Daigaku no Toshokan De (HIATUS)  (Read 6917 times)

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
Re: Daigaku no Toshokan De Chapter 8 8/16
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2011, 11:38:27 AM »
Miki, why you being so mean to Eri?  :angry:

Ganbare, Eri!

“There... is worst?”  Yossie nodded to the turtle before getting her stack.

“When you work the next time, she will be around, she doesn't like anyone to cross her but she loves anyone not cuter than her.”

Hmm, seems as though Sayu works at the libary too then......

Offline abok

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • C-ute, Berryz and Morning Musume forever
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2011, 10:48:51 PM »
So, it's not TanaKamei but FujiKamei or maybe KameiShige????

i hope i'm right this time though....

Miki seems evil and bad with her threat.

“I won't quit.”  Eri said under her breath as she returned the favor with rage, surprising Miki from behind, causing her to drop her books.

The determination. Go Eri!!!

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2011, 01:09:02 AM »
@oddy: Miki will change soon  :lol:

@abok: the pairing will be revealed soon, just more characters to introduce

Chapter 9

Miki quickly pick up her books after the surprise attack.  Miki was visibly angered by Eri's maneuver and walked toward elevator where her friend came from behind and greeted her.

“Miki-tan, that was funny how she grabbed you.”  Miki looked away and pressed the button.

“Aya, I hate you.”  Aya laughed at it and held onto her shoulders.

“I know, maybe your boyfriend should do that a little more.”  Aya joked.

“I'll see you later.”  Miki walked into the elevator with Rika busy looking into her textbook.

Miki grew to hate Rika for her style and even worst her perky attitude in class, they were in most classes together because of the limited amount but any class she could break away from her was paradise.  Rika always felt comfortable around her despite the hatred Miki withheld, she knew that she was trusted, and could carry a team across the finish line.  However, they made a good duo for group work because they fit like puzzle pieces and many people wanted to work with them.

Miki walked out followed by Rika who was still in deep reading.  Rika navigated her way to her seat near the window.  Miki strolled by each aisle looking for her location and then stopped where Eri was shelving her books.  The turtle looked at her, trying to hold her defense against Miki, both didn't budge until Eri finished her stack.

“Eri!  I will get you back one day, Yossie can't protect you forever.”  Miki yelled out getting the older woman's attention.

“Yossie is just helping, you don't have to, but you can stop being angry at me because you don't like me.”  Miki closed her fist, walked toward the startled turtle, and matched her nose to nose.

“What I don't like is you have a friend who hasn't hinted about a relationship, both of you haven't seen what you guys have with each other.  Even though I have a boyfriend, Aya always cared for me and I cared for her, but why does your roommate protect you?”  Miki turned back to start shelving the books while Eri walked with Yossie back down.

“Eri, let it go, don't fight with her.”  Yossie calmed the turtle down and let her relax in the stairs with Eri visibly angry.

“Miki is my next door neighbor, she picks on Reina because she is much smaller than her, and she gets easily irritated.  Her friend is really nice, she can handle her poison, but I know that both have been doing stuff.”  Yossie tilted her head.

“I knew it.”  Yossie yelled out and dragged the turtle out of the stairway.

“So, they have been....”  Yossie nodded.

“Miki has been moody lately since her boyfriend hasn't been coming around, with her friend also busy, she hasn't been relieved for a while.”  Yossie smiled leaving the turtle confused.

“Wait up!”  The turtle yelled.

Miki came soon after and sat on the side waiting for the next two to come.  She held head down and Yossie looked at her like she knew what had happened.  Yossie decided to look at her cell and called Aya up, the elder woman walked around the corner to find her watching Miki from afar.

“I think her boyfriend is cheating on her.”  Aya whispered.

“Same here, can you make her feel better, so Eri doesn't get mauled by angry Miki.”  Aya nodded and Yossie walked back to find the two surrounding the new girl.

“I am Ai and this is Risa, we both are in theater, you look really cute~”  Eri giggled at the statement with Miki staring at both of them.

“Okay, you two drop off your stuff so we can start work.”  Mr. Mori scolded and everyone got into line for their carts.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Daigaku no Toshokan De Chapter 9 8/21
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2011, 02:36:02 PM »
Hmm, I wonder id Aya will be able to save Eri in time?  :lol:

Offline xxkaori-kittyxx

Re: Daigaku no Toshokan De Chapter 9 8/21
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2011, 01:29:07 PM »
Ganbatte Aya!  :cow:

For Eri's sake hope every thing works out  :twisted:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Daigaku no Toshokan De Chapter 10 8/29
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2011, 09:48:44 AM »
@oddy: Aya is Miki's support and throughout you find out a little bit more why

@kaori-kitty: Eri has a lot of support, now its just confidence to build upon

Chapter 10

Ai and Risa grew friendly with Eri, they like her attitude of being optimistic despite struggling through all the shelving.  They waited her to finish so they could find more about her, especially wanting to know about her cute roommate.  The two were very keen of Eri and Reina since they moved into the building last year.

“Eri, where is Reina?”  Risa asked as Eri was finishing up.

“She is probably at home since she doesn’t work weekends and probably is studying.”  Eri placed the last book on the shelf and walked back to the cart.

“I guess she likes studying alone, maybe I should study with her….”  Ai joked.

“She is in religious studies, so I guess you might be out of her league.”  Eri explained as Risa took her to the side.

“Ai has been curious that if you and she are a couple, she doesn’t want to say it, because she thinks I might be jealous.”  Risa chuckled.

“Reina and I are friends.  We never thought about going any further, since Reina has no interest in my dirty lifestyle.”  Ai quickly came behind Risa.

“I guess Risa and I are wrong, you should really hook up with her, I thought you guys would be a couple, Reina is cute though.”  Risa whacked the older woman.

“Ai-chan, you like Reina a lot that you…” Ai covered the younger woman’s mouth.

The two quickly put their carts away and stood to the side while Eri picked up the end.  Miki glared at the three women hanging around each other.  Yossie stopped Miki from moving by massaging her shoulders as Miki turned Mr. Mori started the next set of books.

“Why do you stop me?  Don’t tell me you like that klutz.”  Miki pelted into Yossie’s mind.

“Because I know the truth, if you don’t believe me, Aya told me so you can let go of your anger.”  Miki turned and had her hand up ready to strike.

“You can’t always have a privileged life, your military training can only carry you so far, and then your essence of womanhood shows.  Unfortunately, I feel compassion running through your body for her; I can’t allow her to stay longer.”  Yossie twisted her arm causing her to go down to one knee.

“I know but Eri can do this job as well as you and me, let her learn, and she can be hard working to succeed our pride.”  Yossie released the lock and took the books from the boss.

Miki took her books to the other side and Aya was in the cubicle near the elevator with Miki’s sly hands, she latched onto her shoulders.  Aya turned to find her with fire in her eyes and feeling her hands around her throat, Aya pushed her off to gain back some space.

“Is there something you want to say?”  Miki’s wicked smile broke through Aya’s glass shield.

“I saw him with another girl, they were pretty close.  I guess that’s all I have.”  Miki put her books down and grabbed a seat.

“Well, I guess we are going to do the same routine, right?”  Aya shook her head.

“Nope, I can’t handle your anger, so I bought a punching bag, and I had it left in the corner.  You can take out your anger on that while I can comfort you.”  Aya slipped her hand under her shirt and rubbed her midsection.  As she was doing it, Eri passed by them, and quickly ran away to the closed room.

“Eri is a nice girl, don’t judge her, because she is willing to work, weren’t you like that when you started?”  Aya smirked at Miki.

“True, I guess we can try the bubble bath, to… get… her~”  Both smiled and Miki walked off to shelve her books.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2011, 12:09:24 PM »
It's good that Aya, and now the punching bag, are there to relax Miki, I think perhpas Miki may slowly be beginning to except Eri..... maybe....

Offline xxkaori-kittyxx

« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2011, 08:49:14 AM »
Risa and Ai are making quite the duo in this fic (then again aren't they all the time), very funny  :yep:

Also: Yay for punching bags  :rofl:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Daigaku no Toshokan De (HIATUS)
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2011, 08:06:14 AM »
Sorry I am gonna have to put this off too, I haven't had the motivation to work on this story, however I am gonna go back to what made me write in the first place, so if there is anything you do want, I'll put it in, as for now, the time and stress of daily life trumps all :nervous
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Faye Wong - Hurted Woman