JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Your Color

Author Topic: Ambenya's AKB Oneshots: Misunderstandings... TakaYuu 05/23/14  (Read 18836 times)

Offline Ambenya

• Eripon is my #1 Idol!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TakaYuu and Suberizu are love!
Ambenya's AKB Oneshots: Misunderstandings... TakaYuu 05/23/14
« on: September 17, 2013, 01:11:39 PM »
Hey everyone!  :mon hi:
I've decided I will put up oneshots here! :mon fyeah:
I don't know how good they will be but I'll try my best.  :mon whimper:
I know I should be writing Love Can Be A Complicated Feeling but I couldn't get this idea out of my head... :mon pray2:
I hope you all enjoy! :mon love:

1. How Could I Have Been So Oblivious?! TakaYuu (same post)
2. Jo Eriko's Return
3. Silly Love Story SayaCchu
4. Stolen Hearts TakaYuu
5. Hope In Dark Times MaYuki, SayaCchu, TakaYuu Part 1
6. 1! 2! 3! 4! Yoroshiku! WMatsui
7. Misunderstandings... TakaYuu
----------------------------------------
How Could I Have Been So Oblivious?!
It’s still hard for me to believe that I love that midget. I don’t really know when it happened maybe it was just over a period of time but I can’t deny I love her. She’s cute, beautiful, sexy, funny, caring, and a crybaby that I’ve known for a long time.

My name is Oshima Yuko the current captain for Team K in AKB48 and I am completely head over heels for the General Manager herself Takahashi Minami. I have no idea what to do or how I missed it for so long when it was so obvious to everyone around me but her or me.

The problem is for years I thought I was in love with Kojima Haruna. She has one of the best bodies I’ve ever seen. One day I decided to confess to her and not just my playful ‘I love you’s’ but an actual confession but it didn’t end well.

“Nyannyan! Can I talk to you for a minute?” I asked serious after we were done with work.

“Sure, but can you hurry I’m meeting up with Mari-chan soon.” She said as she checked the time.

‘There she goes again…’ I thought as she mentioned the former member.

“Ah sure, well… you see… we’ve known each other for years now and…” I said before trailing off and looking away for a second before looking back to see the taller girl get impatient.

“I’ll just get to the point… I love you, Kojima Haruna!” I shouted feeling a little relieved afterwards.

“Really quit messing around Yuko.” She said before she started to turn around.

“I’m not! I really do love you…” I said in a very serious tone to reflect how I was.

“No you don’t, you don’t love me like that… I’m surprised that you are still thinking that way after all these years. Yuko, you have never loved me in that way. If you would take the time to look in your heart you would truly find who you’ve loved for all these years.” Those were her final words before leaving me to think of her words.

What did she mean by that? I started crying and texted the first person to come to mind who just happened to be the only other member left in area.

“Are you okay, Yuuchan? Come here I’ll bring you to my place…” Takamina said as she helped me up from the ground. I hadn’t realized I was on my knees till she showed up.

When we arrived at her house she told me to sit down as she made some tea for us. “I’m sorry to be such pain… I’ve been a real pain to everyone lately haven’t I…?”  I said putting my head down in my hands.

“No, you’re not a pain at all. So, what happened anyway?” Takamina said as she came back with some and patted my back.

I stayed quiet feeling like I could be with her no matter what and still feel like I mattered. “I confessed to Harunyan…” Her eyes got wide and she seemed worried from my words before I continued.

“But she turned me down saying I didn’t really love her that way.” I laughed a cold laugh. I had felt pathetic and felt like maybe I was really stupid.

I began crying some more and felt Takamina pull me into a tight hug as she calmed me down. I had spent the night at her place. She tried so much to make me feel a little better to the point that she was even willing to bathe with me.

A few weeks passed and we started to get closer and I slowly understood what Haruna had meant. Then one day before I knew it hit me. I still remember that day I was messing around in the dressing room like usual and like always Takamina was yelling at me for it and telling the kids to shield their eyes.

When suddenly Takamina slipped and fell on top of me. She apologized and started to get up but I stopped her before she could and kissed her with a passion I had no idea I had in me.

She pulled away red in the face and quickly finished getting ready before running out the door. Everyone just went back to what they were doing before but I just sat for a minute before I got dressed and headed off to work.

It has been a few weeks since the happening with Takamina and now I was in the room with some of the other members head on the table.

“Am I stupid or something? How could I not realize that after all these years that I’ve been in love with Takamina?” I yelled in despair to the others who all looked me quiet.

“I don’t know it was very obvious, right?” Mariko asked the other who nodded their heads in agreement.

“Wait! You all knew even you Jurina and Shiriri-chan!” I asked getting up and looking at them with pleading eyes.

“Sorry, Yuko-san but I’ve known for a while now.” Jurina said in a shy way that seemed like she felt bad for me.

“Oshiriko-chan, you might not have noticed but there were plenty of times where you would clearly look at her butt and seem to go off to lala-land.” Mayuyu said with a small apologetic look.

“Well, what about Yuihan and Paruru?” I asked hoping that those two would be more oblivious since they hadn’t been around as long as the others.

Paruru looked at me like I was insane before she responded in her normal salty manner. “I was one of the first to notice. You didn’t really hide your feelings that well you know.”

“Yeah, she kinda told some of us while pointing to you that you had feeling for Takamina-senpai…” Yuihan said smiling very embarrassed about it all.

“Mou, you could have at least said no offense Paruru…” I said putting my head back down not knowing what to do.

The others started to comfort me or at least tried to. I continued to pout as I spoke again, “What should I do? I’ve never really felt like this before…”

“You should confess and if you try to run away Mari-chan and I would push you back till you do.” Harunyan said with a happy smile that made me feel better. I might not have really loved her but she was one of my best friends.

“That’s probably a good idea… Will you guys promise to help me with it?” I asked everyone who all agreed.

That was when we started to make a plan of how I would confess to Takamina. First, Shiriri and Yukirin would distract Takamina as I go with Jurina to put notes in little places I’d know she would look. After I was done I would say I was going to hang out during break time with Nyan Nyan and Mariko instead who would back me up. Then the final step Yuihan and Paru would ask for Takamina’s help with something know she couldn’t refuse and lead her away from everyone and then tell her that they left something and had to get it leaving her alone in the dressing room before I show up and then proceed to confess. We decided for the plan to happen next practice with everyone.

After a few days since our meeting it was finally the day to put the plan in to action.  It time for our first break and I was tired from practice with the other but I needed to start my plan.

I noticed Takamina was starting to walk over to me but Yukirin and Mayuyu quickly ran up to her and got between us before I ran to Jurina and walked off to set the little notes. The little notes said stuff like how cute she is and how great of a leader she is. After we were done practice began soon afterwards.

I looked at Minami who seemed to notice the first note and read it with a happy smile forming on her lips. She then found a second one and it caused her to blush as she looked around to find out who could have set the notes.

All throughout the practice she kept finding other notes I wrote and would have a different reaction but of all the same emotions happiness and embarrassment.

It was time for our second break and Takamina walked right up to me. “Hey Yuuchan, do you wanna hang out during the break with me?” She asked smiling cutely and part of me wanted to say yes but I had to stick to the plan.

“Sorry Takamina but I already told Nyan Nyan and Mariko I would hang out with them…” I said in response looking like I was really sorry.

Before she could say anything in response to me Yui and Paruru came running up to us. “Umm… Takamina-senpai do you think you could help us with something?” Yui said smiling innocently with Paruru looking like she could care less.

“Ah sure, I could help you. I guess I’ll talk to you later Yuuchan.” She said before we parted ways and Mariko, Harunyan, and I went to our place and waited for Takamina to walk by.

I waited and began to get nervous since the moment where I would confess was coming up soon. My heart began to pound faster as I heard the one I was waiting for walk into the dressing room complaining about how weird her day was.

“Umm… Hey Takamina…” I said shocking the smaller girl who quickly turned around before calming down when she noticed it was me.

“Oh, is there something you need here Yuko? I thought you were with Mari-chan And Nyan Nyan…” She said curious as to what I was doing in the room.

“Well I was with those two for a little while, but there was something I needed to tell you that is important.” I said looking at her with a nervous smile.

She looked concerned and willing to help with whatever I needed. I loved that about her she is so sweet and caring that I seemed to grow love her even more as time goes on.

Well here is the moment… There is no turning back now… I take a deep breath before beginning, “Takamina I know we have had our differences throughout the years but we have always gotten over it and became closer because of it. To me you are a very precious person to me and I never want that to go away. I think you are probably the most caring, cutest, beautiful, and hardest working person I’ve ever known. I didn’t realize until recently that I felt about you in this way. But I’ve felt like this for a long time now but I didn’t notice it. Takahashi Minami, what I’m trying to say is that I love you… I’ve only really felt like this around you and before you ask this is not a joke.” I said as my face turned red and I could barely look at her.

“Is that why you’ve been avoiding me? Yuuchan, I love you too! I’ve loved for a long time and have known for a while too. When you told me you confessed to Nyan Nyan and were rejected I was heartbroken seeing you hurt but at the same time I was relieved that maybe I could get you to notice me instead. I felt that we were getting closer and it was so much fun… But then you surprised me by kissing me. I didn’t know if you were just messing with me or by some magical chance you actually had the same feelings for me as I have for you. I love you!” She said before hugging and kissing me.

I froze for a second shocked before I kissed her back. I reached up and caressed her cheek softly before pulling away and looking at her. Takamina had a few tears on her cheeks as she smiled brightly at me.

She looked so cute that I couldn’t stand it and just attacked her lips with my own. She happily returned the kiss with her own passion. I was quickly getting turned on and pinned her to the door before locking it.

I started kissing her neck as she started to try and talk squirming the whole time, “Wh-what… ah-about pr-pra-practice, Yuuchan?” She said moaning a little as she spoke.

I stopped my assault to look at her with a lidded eyes and a perverted smirk. “Don’t worry Mari-chan and the others will cover for us…” I said as I whispered in her ear.

Before she could question anything I went back to my activity. I slowly kissed her neck this time before bite a special spot that cause a low moan to leave her throat. I loved the sound so much I want to hear it again. I let go of her hands which went straight to my hair.

I began letting my hands wander before they fell to her breast. I squeezed them causing her to moan before she kissed me as she switched our position and groped my breast like I did to her. I couldn’t contain my moan at all and that was when she pulled away before whispering in my ear while panting.

“I think it’s safe to say that we’re dating now… So Yuuchan, do you want to come over to my house later and finish this up?” She asked smirking a little. Damn she looked so sexy like that!

“Yes I would very much like too.” I said back with a perverted grin before giving her a kiss in return before we headed back to practice holding hand getting smiles from all the others.

I, Oshima Yuko, am head over heels for my girlfriend, Takahashi Minami. I love her so much that no one can ever compare to her in life. And the best part is she feels the same way!

I can’t wait till later when I go over to her place! I plan to make her scream my name tonight in more ways than one! Oh, the things I will do to her…
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 07:19:37 PM by Ambenya »

Set by Mei.ka~ on Hello Online
My AKB Oneshots Thread
My H!P Oneshots Thread
Love Can Be A Complicated Feeling (TakaYuu + Multiple Pairings)
Love's Handler (WMatsui, MaYuki, TakaYuu)
H!P Pairings I like: Suberies, MaaDuu, KarinTomo, TakaGaki, IshiYoshi, MomoChii, FukuAkari, YajiSuzu, TakeTamu, NatsuMomo, IikuDawa, TanaKame, KameShige, TanaShige, GakiPon, SayaSuzu, SakuSuzu, PinPon

AKB Pairings I like: TakaYuu, WMatsui, SayaCchu, YuiParu, AtsuHaru, TanoHira, MaYuki, MariHaru, TomoTomo, SaeYaka, AtsuYuu, AtsuMii, SayaMilky, KumiNon, FuruYanagi, MioMeru, SasshiLove, SakurAnna, ChiHaru

~All time favorite H!P member: Eripon~MM: Eripon, Maa-chan, Sakura, Chel, Ayumin, Yokoyan~Angerme: Murotan, Funakki, Rikako, Kawamuu, Kamiko, ~J=J: Sayubee, Ruu-chan, Yanamin~CG: Yamakki, Funakki~KF: Hama-chan, MinaMina~TF: Risamaru, Anmi, OnoMizu, Kisora~Kenshuusei: Yuhane, Kirara, Eguchin, Nanacchi, Okamura~Hokkaido Kenshuusei: Minorin, Mei, Yume~

~All time favorite AKB48 member: Yuko~AKB: Naachan, Komiharu, Juri, Ikumin, Mogichan~SKE: Jurina, Marika, Amichan, Dasu, Ranran~NMB: Rinacchi, Yamarina, Renapyon, Jo, Moka~HKT: Boss, Sakura, Mikurin, Nako, Madoka~NGT: Gatanee, Mocchan, Hinatan, Ayanyan, Rikachan~STU: Naachan, Cuca, Miyumiyu, Arichan, Ayumin~

Offline diamond kirara

• I like Atsumina,Takayuu and takamina
Uwah takayuu so cute~
Takamina being a great comfort source as always :lol:
And yuko u pervert

Offline Ambenya

• Eripon is my #1 Idol!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Hello everyone! :mon hi:
First of all thank you all for reading my previous oneshot. :mon dance:
Second as I'm sure all of you heard Jo Eriko of NMB has returned well in light of this wonderful news I have wrote this fanfic!  :mon fyeah:
I hope you can all enjoy this.  :mon inluv:
Also I am currently writing the next chapters for my fanfics Love Is A Complicated Feeling and Love's Handler sorry it's taking so long. :mon whimper:
Please review or leave a thanks!  :mon pray2:

--------------------------------------------------
Jo Eriko's Return

It’s been a little more than a year since she left but Jo Eriko decided to rejoin NMB she loved the group and all the members and seeing them all have fun on TV made her miss those days. She missed Airi, Keira, and Momoka so much. She wanted to perform on stage again and hang out with everyone.

Jo looked at the phone and remembered what she was told before leaving. “Jo-chan, remember that you will always be welcomed back here. No matter what!”

She was sick of a normal school life it was all just drama and while yes she enjoyed spending time with her school friends something inside her told that she left way too soon. The reason why she left was because of all the pressure to do so well but now she didn’t care about it all she just wanted be back as a NMB member.

Eriko grabbed the phone and dialed the number that could let her dreams come true. “Hello? This is Jo Eriko and I was wondering if I could rejoin NMB48.” The words left her mouth without a second thought.

This is how she ended up sitting here at the end of an emergency audition. She shuffled in her seat nervous about whether or not she would make it in. She tried her best and did all she could but was still very nervous.

“So Jo-san, are you sure you want to come back to NMB48? You know there might be more pressure now than before.” The interviewer asked seriously.

“Yes, I want more than anything to come back to the group. I am fully prepared for what may come my way and I will try my best.” Eriko said with a look of determination in her eyes.

“Well if that’s the case than welcome back to NMB48. I trust you will do your best and become an amazing idol. I’m sure all your fans will be happy to see you again.” The man said as he stood and shook Jo’s hand.

Jo was so thankful and couldn’t help but tear up at the thought of hanging out with the others again.

Well here she was about to go on stage after so long. Suddenly she began to worry, what if no one wanted her to be there, what if the fans hated her and never wanted to see her face again, what if the members felt like she betrayed them and hated her guts?

She was scared of how everyone was going to react but there was no way she could run away now. No, she had decided to do this on her own and she was going to go through with this knowing full well that she would have to work herself up.

It was her time for her to make her appearance on stage after all these months. She walked on stage nervous beyond belief but she still walked out and looked out to the crowd hearing their surprise. Somehow it relaxed her and she also couldn’t help but hear one of the members call her name. She smiled as she looked down at the members she missed so much seeing Milky waving excitedly.

Here she was after looking at everyone trying to stay calm as the cheering came again. Eriko held her tears back as the crowd began to cheer her name. All her worries went away for a moment, it seemed like she belonged there in the group with the others and everyone thought so as well. Now was time for her to talk and as she did so a few tears she felt build up over time started to fall.

Jo Eriko was back in NMB48 ready to start again and build up for the bottom. She was determined to work her way back up slowly just like everyone else.

After the concert the members came up to her to welcome her back. They talked about everything that happened since she left. She missed all of her friends and felt welcomed back into the NMB family with open arms.

“Welcome back Jo-chan!” All her friends and former team members said in tears as they all hugged Eriko happily.

And Jo Eriko responded to them with a happy and humble smile before saying, “I’m home everyone!”

Welcome back Jo Eriko we’ve all missed you so much.

My AKB Oneshots Thread
My H!P Oneshots Thread
H!P Pairings I like: Suberies, MaaDuu, KarinTomo, TakaGaki, IshiYoshi, MomoChii, FukuAkari, YajiSuzu, TakeTamu, NatsuMomo, IikuDawa, TanaKame, KameShige, TanaShige, GakiPon, SayaSuzu, SakuSuzu, PinPon

AKB Pairings I like: TakaYuu, WMatsui, SayaCchu, YuiParu, AtsuHaru, TanoHira, MaYuki, MariHaru, TomoTomo, SaeYaka, AtsuYuu, AtsuMii, SayaMilky, KumiNon, FuruYanagi, MioMeru, SasshiLove, SakurAnna, ChiHaru

~All time favorite H!P member: Eripon~MM: Eripon, Maa-chan, Sakura, Chel, Ayumin, Yokoyan~Angerme: Murotan, Funakki, Rikako, Kawamuu, Kamiko, ~J=J: Sayubee, Ruu-chan, Yanamin~CG: Yamakki, Funakki~KF: Hama-chan, MinaMina~TF: Risamaru, Anmi, OnoMizu, Kisora~Kenshuusei: Yuhane, Kirara, Eguchin, Nanacchi, Okamura~Hokkaido Kenshuusei: Minorin, Mei, Yume~

~All time favorite AKB48 member: Yuko~AKB: Naachan, Komiharu, Juri, Ikumin, Mogichan~SKE: Jurina, Marika, Amichan, Dasu, Ranran~NMB: Rinacchi, Yamarina, Renapyon, Jo, Moka~HKT: Boss, Sakura, Mikurin, Nako, Madoka~NGT: Gatanee, Mocchan, Hinatan, Ayanyan, Rikachan~STU: Naachan, Cuca, Miyumiyu, Arichan, Ayumin~

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Such a sweet OS

and Jo-chan is back...
when I heard the news at first, a few hours ago, I was like...
is that true??
(TTwTT) Tadaima~ Jo-chan!!! (<- that type of feeling. super happy)

Offline Llyloo

• Member+
Nyaaah, you did it ♥

Jo-chan çwç Welcome home, so happy to see you again even if I'm worried. I just hope that members and staff will take care of you and don't put too much pressure on your shoulders.

Thanks you for that OS *-* jphip need more NMB48's fic.

Offline Ambenya

• Eripon is my #1 Idol!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Ambenya's AKB Oneshots: Jo Eriko's Return 10/13/2013 Welcome back Jo-chan!
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2013, 02:03:25 PM »
Hi you guys! :mon hi:
Thank you all who read my Jo Eriko fanfic. :mon cute:
I'm currently writing part two of Love's A Complicated Feeling chapter 18. :mon roll:
It's late here so I plan to go to sleep but first I wanted to drop this off. :mon innocent:
This is a Sayacchu fanfic dedicated to my good friend and an amazing person, Llyloo! :mon love:
I hope you enjoy it and sorry it's so short. :mon whimper:
Everyone enjoy and please leave a thanks or review! :mon pray2:
-------------------------------------
Silly Love Story
There the two were again, on stage together as usual. Ogasawara Mayu would be lying if she didn’t say she was jealous. After all she was the one who should be by Sayaka’s side not Miyuki.

In many pictures and video there was what people called SayaMilky together and fans of the two kept appearing everywhere even in the group they had fans.

“Aren’t those two just cute together?” Kinoshita Momoka said as Maachun, Kondo Rina, Yamada Nana, Yoshida Akari and she watched the performance from backstage.

“They really are!” Riichan said with a smile on her face.

“They act and look like a couple too.” Nana said thinking about how the girls acted.

“They are just a perfect couple!” Akarin chimed in as she continued to watch with the others.

Maachun huffed and pouted walking away from the group who just watched her walk off before smirking to each other.

“Why do people like Sayanee and Milky together so much compared to Sayanee and me? I mean sure I’m not as cute as Milky but still… It’s not like I’m not cute enough for Sayaka.” Maachun said to herself frustrated.

“I know what I’ll do, I’ll confess to her! I should also ask why she is always with Milky just to see what she says.” Maachun decided after a little pacing around. She decided to during a break when she could.

After a while Mayu found a time where she could talk to Sayaka in private. “Hey Sayanee, I really need to talk to you.”

“Oh okay, what do you need?” Sayanee replied with a charming smile causing Maachun to blush.

“Well I was wondering why you seem to be spending so much time with Milky recently.” Maachun said clinging to Sayaka.

“You know it’s mostly because of work but she’s a good person to go to for advice. Is that all you needed?” Sayanee responded to her friend who pulled away.

“No actually… I wanted to tell you something else. Just for a heads up what I’m about say is completely serious and not a joke.” Maachun said looking seriously at Sayanee.

“Okay then, go ahead and tell me.” The cool girl responded turning to her usually goofy friend.

“I love you Yamamoto Sayaka and I was wondering if you would like to go out with me?” Mayu said looking deeply into Sayaka’s eyes.

Sayanee just stayed silent for a while before cracking up laughing. Maachun pouted as she felt her heart break a little.

After a while Sayanee caught her breath and looked at Maachun lovingly before saying, “You should have told me sooner then I wouldn’t have had to ask Milky for so much advice.”

“Ehhh?! What do you mean by that?” Maachun said very surprised by the possible hidden meaning behind the words.

“I mean that I love you too Ogasawara Mayu! I have for a while now… This whole time I have been asking for advice from Milky and she knows full well how I feel about you. So yes I would love to go out with you.” Sayaka said grinning at her close friend.

“Yes! And to think I worried over nothing…” Maachun said pouting again but this time because she felt stupid.

“Same here…” Sayanee said before she pulled Maachun in for a kiss which the girl gladly returned.

After a few seconds they heard someone cough surprising the two who pulled away fast very embarrassed. They looked at who made a sound only to see Milky standing there with an all knowing smirk on her face.

“So I take it you two are together now?” She said as she looked at the two girls who were a little pink.

“Yeah we are…” Sayaka said grinning shyly.

“See I told you it was ridiculous for you to worry. Anyone could have seen how much she liked you. Well I just came to tell you both that break time is almost up. I guess I just leave you two to continue what you were doing before.” Milky said before walking away leaving the girls behind.

“She’s still so weird…” Maachun said as she watched the girl walk away happy.

“Yeah but I’m used to it now. So where were we?” Sayanee said with smiling at her now girlfriend.

“I believe we were right here…” Maachun responded as she pulled the girl in for another kiss that was more passionate.

Meanwhile somewhere else…

“Hey you guys! Sayacchu are finally together!” Milky said as she walked up to Nana, Momoka, Riichan and Akarin.

“That took forever you would think those two wouldn’t be so oblivious.” Nana said with a laugh.

“Yeah but you have to admit it was fun seeing Maachun jealous.” Riichan responded with a giggle.

“It really was.” Momoka said with a sigh.

“Now it’ll be more fun to see how the two react since they’re together. But I’m glad they are since they really do belong together.” Milky said giggling with the others as they agreed.

My AKB Oneshots Thread
My H!P Oneshots Thread

Offline Llyloo

• Member+
Re: Ambenya's AKB Oneshots: Silly Love Story Sayacchu 11/10/2013
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2013, 04:48:49 PM »
Nyaaah. My beloved Sayacchu. So happy to read a fic about them and wrote by you *-* it's perfect .
I'm so happy, thanks you so much.
Jealous Maachun is so cute *-* nyaaah. -roll in the ground and fangirl-

Offline Ambenya

• Eripon is my #1 Idol!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2013, 08:45:04 AM »
Thank you to whoever read my Sayacchu oneshot. :mon innocent:
So I started working on chapter 19 of Love Is A Complicated Feeling but suddenly this random idea for a oneshot appeared in my head driving me crazy.  :mon angel:
In it there is TakaYuu and mentions of KojiYuu and AtsuHaru. :mon thumb:
Well here is another TakaYuu oneshot! :mon inluv:
Please read and leave a review or thanks. :mon pray2:
I love you all! :mon love:
See you all later I have to get back to my other fanfics please enjoy. :mon bye:
-----------------------------------------------
Stolen Hearts

It was a regular day at practice for the AKB members. It was the break time so the members all began to goof off and update the blogs and google+ accountants.

Takahashi Minami who was by herself looked over at Oshima Yuko and Kojima Haruna who were behaving like always with Yuko clinging Haruna. In truth the two girls had been dating for a year and a half and while Takamina was happy they got together she couldn’t help but feel heartbroken every time she saw the two together since one of the girls stole her heart a long time ago.

The one who that stole the soukantoku’s heart was the perverted one and the one she helped confess, Oshima Yuko.

In reality Takamina had feelings for the girl for a long time but never said anything cause she knew Yuko had feelings for Haruna. The only people who knew how she felt were her best friends Minegishi Minami and Maeda Atsuko.

They told her that since Yuko and Haruna were dating that she should move on but no matter what she did she still had feelings for the squirrel-like girl.

To distract herself from her thoughts on the other girl Takamina began talking to the other members to see how they were. After a while she noticed Yuko walking up to her grinning. ‘She’s probably got a date with Harunyan later and wants to tell my about it…’ Takamina thought to herself before smiling back at Yuko.

Despite Minami’s attempt to hide how deep in thought she was early from Yuko, not wanting to make the girl worried, Yuko noticed how Takamina’s look darkened before she smiled causing her to be worried about what was on her friend’s mind.

“Hey Sou-chan, how are you doing today?” Yuko asked still smiling deciding to ask the shorter girl later.

“Oh, I’m just fine. How about you? Remember not to push yourself too much.” Takamina responded still smiling saying the last part in a playful tone.

“I’m doing well and you know I could say the same for you. Anyway do you have any plans after practice today?” Yuko asked curiosity shining in her eyes.

The question caught Takamina off guard a little as her cheeks turned a light pink before she regained her composure. “No. I don’t have any plans. Why do you ask?”

“Well do you think we could go out to eat together?” Yuko asked a little shy hoping Takamina would say yes.

“Sure, why not? It’s been awhile since the two of us have hung out together with no one else.” Takamina agreed happy that she could spend time with the one she had feelings for but reminded herself that Yuko was with Haruna.

“Great! Well I’ll talk to you later.” Yuko said as she ran off to where Kojiharu was at smiling brightly as she whispered something in the taller girl’s ear leaving Takamina feel happy but sad at the same time.

‘Don’t get to excited Minami! Yuko is with Kojiharu and they’re happy together.’ Takamina thought as practiced started up again.

After a few more hours practice ended nicely and everyone changed and got ready to head out wherever they were going.

Takamina stood outside the building waiting for Yuko so they could go out to eat. As she checked her phone to see if she got any messages she heard someone call her name.

“Takamina! You ready to go now?” Yuko asked running up the shorter girl who turned to look at her.

“Yeah, so where were you thinking of going?” Minami asked putting her phone in her pocket.

“I was thinking of this one café I heard of that’s good.” Yuko responded with a bright smile.

“Sounds good to me.” Takamina said as they began heading to the place Yuko talked about.

On the walk there they talked about their juniors and what has been happening in their lives. Before they knew it they were at the café and were seated and order.

“So, how have you and Harunyan been doing together?” Takamina asked as they waited to for their food.

“What? Oh Kojipa and I broke up.” Yuko said nonchalantly shocking Takamina.

“Huh? Why is that? You two seemed so happy together.” Takamina said looking worried but on the inside she felt bad that she was a little happy of this news.

“Well, actually we both agreed that this would be for the best. We just don’t feel the way we once did about one another now. We came to the conclusion that we love other people more. But we’re still friends.” Yuko said with a bright smile on her face.

“That’s good that you both are still good friends. How long ago did you two break up?” Minami asked wondering how long the two girls kept it from her.

“About two weeks ago…” Yuko responded shyly feeling bad she kept it from the girl for so long. It wasn’t that she didn’t want to tell Takamina in fact she was the first person Yuko wanted to tell but being around Takamina gave her butterflies in the stomach. In truth the person that Yuko fell in love with was Takamina.

“Why didn’t you tell me sooner?” Takamina looked at Yuko sadly.

“I didn’t feel like it was ever the right time to say something…” Yuko responded in an apologetic tone.

“Well that makes sense but why do you still cling to her like crazy?” Minami asked moving the conversation along.

“What can I say? The fans love the amount of fanservice we give.” Yuko said with a huge grin on her face causing Minami to roll her eyes.

“Of course that would be your reason…” Takamina said in a joking tone.

“Yeah, by the way when are you going to tell me who you like? I heard you told Miichan and Acchan but not Nyannyan or me.” Yuko asked the question she would ask any chance she got causing Takamina to blush.

“Well maybe one day but who knows? Anyway did Harunyan say who she has feelings for?” Takamina said in a teasing manner to her friend before quickly changing the subject.

“Yeah and I’m sure the girl she likes also likes her back.” Yuko said with a grin and a wink knowing Takamina would be able to guess.

“Wait! Is it Acchan?” Minami quickly answered since her and Acchan told one another who they liked.

“Yep! In fact Haruna is going to go confess to her at this moment.” The squirrel like girl said in a cheerful tone.

After the two finished eating they left and decided to go to the park. “Hey Yuuchan, I was curious but who is the person you have feelings for?” Takamina asked suddenly causing Yuko to blush.

“Well I’ll tell you who I like only if you tell me who you like.” Yuko responded looking away her cheeks red as Takamina’s turned red as well.

‘I guess I should tell her now maybe then I will be able to move on from this useless love.’ Takamina thought before taking a deep breath.

“You…” Was all Takamina said catching Yuko off guard.

“What?” Yuko asked not knowing how to respond.

“You asked who it was that I had feelings for and said it was you. Yuko, you’re the person I love.” Takamina said as she turned to Yuko blushing like crazy.

Yuko stood there frozen and silent as she let what Takamina said sink in. All this time Takamina had feelings for her and even though she was dating Haruna before she still loved her.

Takamina watched as Yuko didn’t do or say anything to her and felt like she did something wrong. “You know what Yuko; just forget what I said… So who do you have feelings for?” Takamina said in a sad voice but tried to smile.

Yuko realized that Takamina thought she was going to reject her and quickly responded to the shorter girl. “What if I don’t want to forget what you just said?” Yuko asked with a smirk.

“Huh?” Takamina looked at Yuko confused.

“What if I don’t want to forget the moment that the person I love confessed to me?” Yuko questioned in a teasing voice as she stepped closer to Minami.

“Wha-what do you mean by that?” Takamina asked not moving even if she was nervous.

“I mean… I love you too, Takamina.” Yuko said as she leaned in and softly kissed Minami’s lips while the girl’s eyes widen but before she could respond Yuko pulled away.

“Wait so the girl you feel in love with while you were with Harunyan was me?” Takamina looked up at Yuko with her cheeks bright red and a cute insecure look in her eyes.

“Yes, Takamina, you are the woman that stole my heart.” Yuko said with the look she always seemed to reserve for Takamina and it was at that moment she realized that it was the same look Takamina gave to Yuko, it was a look of love.

“Well it’s a good thing that you stole my heart as well.” Takamina responded with a loving look.

“Well then will you be my girlfriend, midget?” Yuko asked in a slight teasing tone as she gently caressed Minami’s cheek.

“Of course I will my little squirrel…” Takamina responded in an equally teasing tone as she leaned into Yuko’s touch.

Yuko smiled before she leaned in and kissed Minami in soft and sweet kiss. They stayed like for a few seconds before pulling away. The two stared in to each other’s eyes before giggling and grinning.

“Hey, do you want to come over and stay the night at my house?” Takamina asked with a curious look and a slight blush.

“Yes that would be very nice but don’t you think it’s a little early to be doing stuff like that?” Yuko asked with a smirk and a teasing tone.

“That’s not what I meant! You know what I’m going home alone and you can’t come over now.” Takamina said as she began walking away.

“Nooo! I’ll behave just let me come over to your house.” Yuko said as she ran off calling Takamina who was smirking the whole time before stopping and turning around to see a desperate Yuko.

“Okay you can come over but remember to behave yourself.” Takamina said to the squirrel like who nodded her head vigorously.

“Well come on let’s go.” Takamina said as she held out a hand that Yuko happily took as they walked together hand in hand happy to be with the one they love.

My AKB Oneshots Thread
My H!P Oneshots Thread

Offline kenjoy12

• Oshiri Lover ω
  • Member+
  • Quite a silent reader. ^^;
Re: Ambenya's AKB Oneshots: Stolen Hearts TakaYuu 12/14/2013
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2013, 09:20:27 AM »
Awwww.. TakaYuu stole my heart.. :wub: :wub: :wub:

WMIDGETS IN D' HOUSE, BABY~! :twothumbs

Thank you for the wonderful OS you'd shared.. More stories from you.. Thanks for your hardwork.. :bow:

Offline Suicchin

• ひとりに しない で
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ( *`ω´)八(бвб)
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2013, 10:50:46 AM »
Aaaahhhhh so cute! All of them! I loved the Sayacchu  *sobs* it's so difficult to find fics about them.
The TakaYuu ones were really sweet! Congrats. Keep writing more ^^
♥ 恋がしたいのに、うまく恋ができない… そもそも、恋愛なんて私たちには贅沢なんだろうか?  ♥

The Fantastic world of the Wonka Couple FF Chapter 4 [Hiatus]
Who said you can win my heart so easily? Chapter 1 -part 2-[Hiatus]
One-shots / Drabbles / Etc

Offline Llyloo

• Member+
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2013, 02:52:54 PM »

“What if I don’t want to forget the moment that the person I love confessed to me?” Yuko questioned in a teasing voice as she stepped closer to Minami.

-dying- Yuko killed me *-* it's so cute *-*

I loved it ~~ Thanks you *-*

-Pssss ~~ Write another Sayacchu fic, and Takayuu too ~~ pleaseeee *-*

Offline jenzybenzy

• Kaze no Yukue
  • Member+
  • WMidgets ATTACK
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2013, 09:43:36 AM »
Ahhhh takayuu~ Sweet Sweet takayuu~  Ambenya you're the best :thumbup
OSHIMA YUKO DAISUKI  <3
A TakaYuu Here, An AtsuYuu there and A KojiYuu everywhere

ALL THESE HUGS ... i want one :cry:

Offline Ambenya

• Eripon is my #1 Idol!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2014, 01:54:54 PM »
Hello everyone, long time no see! :mon hi:
Thank you all for reading my previous fanfic! :mon inluv:
I plan to work on Love Can Be A Complicated Feeling Chapter 19 after I post this fanfic. :mon thumb:
This fanfic is actually 6 parts one for each member featured in it! :mon fyeah:
The pairings in this one are MaYuki, SayaCchu, and TakaYuu! :mon lovelaff:
Also you all make me feel so loved! :mon dance:
I hope you all like this! :mon sweat:
Thank you and please leave a review or thanks! :mon pray2:
Love you all! :gmon heartu:
----------------------------------------------
Hope In Dark Times
Part 1: Kashiwagi Yuki

‘It had been over five years since the world seemed to go to hell. I remember the day clearly cause no matter how much I wanted to forget I just couldn’t. I lost friends and family that day. Let tell you what I remember.’

It was a beautiful day and nothing seemed out of the ordinary in fact it felt like that day was going to be perfect.

“Hey Yukirin! You seem to be in a good mood today.” My friend Oshima Yuko said with a smile.

“Yeah I feel good about today.” I said with huge smile on my face.

“I understand it does feel like one of those days doesn’t it.” Yuko responded happily and smiled a content smile.

The day went by as usual until lunch which is when everything went downhill.  Yuko and I were running some errands when suddenly the ground started shaking at first we thought it was an earthquake but then we heard screams and noticed a whole bunch of people running to get out of the building.

We quickly ran to the window to see what happened when what looked like a huge blast was coming for us. Yuko and I ran with the rest of the crowd when we figured it wouldn’t help we decided to hide somewhere safe.

“Look Yuki-chan there is a closet maybe that could shield us well enough!” Yuko shouted dragging me to the place she was talking about.

We went into the closet and huddle together under things when suddenly the blasts flew past us and we stayed there not moving one bit for about 30 minutes.

“Do you think it is okay to move?” I asked Yuko in a shaky voice.

“How about we both check together?” She responded trying to sound calm but I could tell she was as scared as me.

“Sounds good…” I said grabbing my friend’s hand as we got up together cautiously and when we did us both gasped at the sight before us.

The whole area seemed blown away and before us laid the dead and injured bodies of our classmates and teachers. We looked around not knowing what to do. I felt numb looking around me I finally noticed that the roof above me was gone and somehow the thing we hid behind was still there.

“Oh my… god…” Yuko whispered at the sight.

We began moving looking around for help not knowing what else to do. We heard people cry and take their last breaths.

As we continued on our way we tripped over a few things here and there. I noticed a place where people were gathering together and pointed it out to Yuko.

“Yuko-chan let’s go over there.” I said to the shorter girl.

‘After that we all started to work together to find shelter, water and help the injured. Yuko and I had to wait to hear news of what happened to our families. My mom showed up a week after the tragedy and it turns out that my father and little brother had died during the event. We cried over their lost the whole night. It was the first time I had cried since it happened. We found out that what happened didn’t just devastate Japan it had did so to the rest of the world.

Shortly after that we all decided to try and improve the world, we created memorial for the dead and tried our best to move on but sadly people slowly began losing hope and crime went up. Yuko announced her leaving for another place leaving me with just my mother to relay on. We soon found out that my mom was sick and would probably die much to my shock. She died two years after the blast from her illness. I was just 20 but I had lost all my family and my only known living friend.

I felt depressed but I noticed the world needed hope much like I did. So I then decided to open up my coffee shop and bar. If anything it would give people a place to escape when they needed it. I was happy to be there for them when they needed it. Everything seemed pretty calm until I met her.’

I was just returning from the store with some groceries when I noticed a girl standing in front of my bar looking like she was waiting for someone.

“Hey if you’re trying to prostitute yourself I would prefer you didn’t do it in front of my business.” I called out to her harshly. It was common for people to do stuff like that but I didn’t want the bad business that sometimes went along with it.

“Actually I wanted to talk to the owner about something and since that’s you I guess I might as well ask.” The girl said with a small smile on her face. I got a closer look at her after she said that, her hair was long and black. Her smile was sweet but her eyes seemed like they were guarded.

“Okay sorry for assuming earlier it’s just girls come here all the time trying to do that with customers. So I’m Kashiwagi Yuki the owner of ‘NewHope’. Why don’t you come in?” I said with apologetic smile offering her to come in.

“Sure, I’m Watanabe Mayu by the way.” The girl said as she looked around and sat at the bar.

“So what is it that you need Watanabe-san?” I said as I sat at the bar with her to talk.

“I heard that you just opened this place and are looking for someone to provide some entertainment or music.” The girl smiled at me with a glimmer of mischief in her eyes.

“Well yes but what does that have to do with you?” I replied not knowing where this was going.

“Well I’m a part of a band and I was thinking we could play here.” Watanabe said with a smile on her face.

“I’m not sure about that… What do you want in return?” I asked caution of her since I just met her even if she didn’t seem to be tricking me.

“Please I promise we won’t ask for anything in return. All we want to do is bring happiness and hope to people and by the looks of this place’s name so do you. So, how about you let us play here as a hope for a new generation?” Watanabe said begging me looking me in the eye with a pleading look she looked pretty like that.

“Well okay then… Your band can play here but before you do I would like to meet your bandmates. How about you all come here at 6 pm and we can all talk.” I said smiling at the girl who was now going to perform here.

“Okay! Bye and thanks again.” The cute girl said with smile and a wave before leaving.

I looked at my bag of groceries and picked the up before heading upstairs where I live by myself. I live in the above area of my shop because I liked be near it since you can’t trust people anymore. I felt hungry so I made myself something to eat. Afterwards I went back downstairs to get ready to open the place up for the night when I heard a knock on the door.

I checked the time and realized that it was time for Watanabe to come here with her band and that it was probably her at the door. I quickly went to the door and when I answered it I saw her, “Hello Watanabe-san and her friends. Please come in.” I said with a bright smile moving aside to let them in.

“Wow this is a nice place.” A voice I recognized from my past said.

“Yuko-chan? Is that you?” I asked looking at one of the girls who walked in. I noticed she was shorter than the other two girls.

“Hey Yukirin, how have you and your mom been?” The small girl said with a smile on her face.

“I have been pretty good but my mom passed away a few months back…” I said with a sad smile on my face noticing the shorter girl’s smile disappear and her eyes grow larger.

“Oh… I’m sorry… She was such a kind woman and she had a wonderful daughter I’m proud to call my friend.” Yuko said in a caring voice she used when I was upset when we were younger.

“Thanks anyway before we can catch up let’s all sit down and talk about how this performing thing is going to work.” I said leading them to the backroom where I usually conduct business.

They all sat down at the table I had in the room and looked at me. “Well I’m ready to start at any point in time.” I said with a warm smile to the three girls.

“Well you know Mayu-chan and me, and the shorthaired girl is Yamamoto Sayaka. Our band is called Redefined Hope. I play the bass, Mayuyu is our vocals and Sayaka-chan plays the guitar.” Yuko said with a grin on her face.

“It’s nice to meet you all. When do you all want to start playing here?” I asked with a serious face.

“Anytime would be good we could start today if you wanted.” Watanabe said in response with smirk.

“Okay then and how much do want to be paid?” I asked looking at the girls.

“How about you just give us food when we need it?” Yamamoto said with a smile that made her seem cool.

I looked at the girls to see if they were being genuine in what they were saying. They seemed to be 100% honest in what they wanted.

“Okay it’s a deal.” I said with a smile relaxing noticing the other girls relaxed too.

We began talking about other stuff as the day went on they got their equipment set up on the stage I had. It was about time for the shop to open and we were all prepared.

We opened up and it was about time I went up on stage to talk to the audience. “Hey everyone, are you all doing well today?” I asked the crowd who all responded with cheers.

“I’m glad you are well today we have a band that will start playing here regularly so if you like them then tell all your friends about them. I guess I’ll pass this off to them. Ladies and gentlemen, here they are Redefined Hope!” I said finishing off the introduction for the girls.

They jumped right into a song as soon as I got off stage. I knew Yuko was good at playing the bass but I never knew expected the other two to be just as good. As I watched the girl band before me I couldn’t help but notice how Mayu’s singing had my full attention. She got into the music and seemed to be completely into her performance. She was cute when we were talking earlier but the moment she hit the stage she looked so… cool. I stared at the beauty that was before me as it made my heart beat fast. This girl didn’t seem like the girl who came here earlier begging me to let her band perform here.

As if she knew I was staring at her she looked right at me and winked with a flirtation smirk on her face. I felt my cheeks flush a bright red and noticed out of the corner my eye that Yuko was grinning at us.

After a few more songs they finished and came to me to hang out for a while since I also work as a bartender here.

“So I saw you checking out Mayuyu during the performance. She’s pretty cute you know. If you want I can help you two get together.” Yuko said grinning and winking at me causing my cheeks to redden.

“Wh-what are y-you t-ta-talking about?!” I shouted loudly at what Yuko said. The shorter girl just laughed getting the reaction she wanted.

“Hahaha! You haven’t changed at all Yukirin! You’re still the reaction queen you were back then.” Yuko laughed at my face that was still a little pink.

“Aww Yuko-chan you shouldn’t tease her too much she might explode.” Sayaka told the squirrel-like girl with a grin who began laughing at my red face.

“Hey you guys shouldn’t have all the fun. I mean it was me she was checking out so shouldn’t I be the one teasing her.” Mayu said smirking at me with an added wink.

“Well then we’ll leave you two alone to talk, come on Sayanee.” Yuko said with a smirk taking the short haired girl with her to talk to some strangers.

After the two left Mayu turned to me with a smirk on her face. “So was the performance to your liking Princess Kashiwagi?” The girl asked me causing my face to turn red really fast.

“F-for one don’t call me Princess Kashiwagi and two I think you and the other’s performance was really good you three are a great band. I can’t wait to see the next performance Watanabe-san.” I said my face bright red even while saying that.

“I wasn’t asking about the other two girl’s performance I was just asking about my performance. I want to know what you thought of me and please call me Mayu or Mayuyu.” She said with what sounded like a flirty tone to me.

“Okay then you can call me Yuki or Yukirin, Mayu-chan. Anyway you were wonderful you really seemed to be into the performance you must really love singing.” I said with a smile using the same tone she had causing her cheeks to turn pink a little.

“Yeah well music was the only thing that kept me going after the disaster happened. It kinda became my life and so I felt like I should share this passion for music with the rest of the world.” Mayu said with a sad smile.

“I understand I wanted people to have a place over their head where they can feel safe just like my mother would always provide. The world may have gone to hell but that doesn’t mean we can’t try to make it a little better.” I said in response to the cute girl who smiled sweetly back at me.

‘That night we talked about many things and became quick friends. I enjoyed the company of the young singer who enjoyed embarrassing me. We would talk about our past over the year got to know each other and spend a lot of time together and sometimes I would perform for with band playing the drums.

After a year it seemed business was increasing and my place was becoming increasingly popular so I decided to look for some help for the shop luckily I didn’t have to hard of a time finding someone to work with since I had the help of Mayu, Yuko, and Sayanee. However at the same time I was looking for people to hire I noticed that my feelings for Mayu were changing.’

“Yukirin! Yuko keeps stealing my notebook!” Mayu whined running to me like a sad child.

I turned to the girl and smiled at her noticing that she was pouting. I couldn’t help but find her really cute as she did that. “Yuko, give Mayuyu back her notebook!” I said to the small girl who was grinning as she looked through the pages.

“Aww but I was just curious to know what she was writing about.” Yuko said giving me the book with a silly grin that seemed wider than before.

“Well why didn’t you just ask her about it?” I question as I passed the book to Mayu who seemed happy about getting it back.

“I did but she refused to tell me…” The squirrel-like girl said with a pout.

“Geez you sure are like a child… Maybe she just doesn’t want to tell you now because she feels like you will bug her about it.” I said scolding her like a mother would to a child.

“Fine then, I’m going to see what Sayanee is doing then.” Yuko said before running off to find the short haired girl.

“Sorry about her Mayuyu but you know how Yuko can be.” I said with an apologetic smile.

“Yeah I know… So how is the search for workers going?” Mayu asked tilting her head cutely. Just that one move made my heart race for a reason I didn’t know at that time.

“Really hard actually, if you know someone looking for a job tell them about here.” I said putting my head down on the table.

“Of course I would tell them about here.” Mayu responded with a smile and began running her fingers through my hair. We just sat there in silence enjoying each other’s company.

After sometime we heard the door open and pulled away from each other to see who walked in. It looked like a short girl with long hair in a ponytail with a bow. She looked around before she spotted Mayu and me a came running to us.

“Hey you’re the owner here right?” The girl asked as she approached me with a serious look.

“Yes I am and who might you be?” I asked the small girl who just kept staring at me intently I noticed out of the corner of my eye that Mayu stepped closer to me.

“I’m Takahashi Minami and I heard that you were looking for workers and I was wondering if I could get a job here.” The small girl said with a smile on her face causing Mayu and I to relax.

“Um… Sure first I need to know how old you are, how much you want to be paid and what kind of work you can do.” I said doing an impromptu interview.

“I’m 21 years old and you decide where the pay starts and I can do anything you need so long as you don’t ask me to sell myself.” Takahashi responded like she was prepared.

“Okay I guess I’ll start you off on minimum wage. When can you start working here?” I asked smiling at the shorter girl who looked happy.

“I can start today if you need me to.” Takahashi smiled brightly at Mayu and me.

“Okay then let’s go introduce you to the other girls who work here.” Mayu said leading her over to Yuko and Sayanee as I followed behind.

“Hey Yuko and Sayanee this is our new worker. Please be kind to her and I mean you, Yuko.” I said looking at the squirrel-like girl who seemed to be staring at Minami.

Sayaka quickly introduced herself to the new girl but Yuko just kept staring at the girl and the room became really quiet.

After a while of staring at one another Yuko finally spoke up. “You’re really short…” When she said those words all of us just looked at her in disbelief.

“You’re pretty short too you know.” The short girl responded with a glare surprising us.

We could feel the tension in the room rise between the two girls and decided to change subjects before a fight broke out. “So Takahashi-san, why don’t I show you around the place while we let these girls start practicing for tonight?” I asked leading her away while glaring at Yuko.

After Minami and I were away from the others I turned to her with an apologetic look. “I’m sorry if Yuko was being rude but she’s really a good person once you get to know her.” I told Minami who smiled in response.

“Anyway this is the bar area and over there is the dining area. The kitchen is right behind the bar also upstairs is where I live so there is a living room up there if you need to rest. The stage is where our band performs and sometimes I play the drums for them. Well that’s pretty much it I hope we can work well together.” I said after giving her a tour around the area.

“This place is really nice and has a pleasant feel to it. I always wondered what it was like.” Takahashi said looking around the area.

“I try to make this place feel comforting like how my mom made me feel. How did you know about this place?” I asked sitting down to talk as the short girl followed.

“Well honestly I heard about the band here a few weeks ago and heard some of their music which made me a fan and tried to find where they were playing and learned of this place. I wanted to meet them so much and then I heard you were hiring so I figured why not get a job here.” Takahashi said her cheeks had a tint of pink on them.

“Oh you’re a fan of theirs? Who is your favorite?” I asked finding this conversation interesting.

“I liked Oshima the most until I met her. I mean who tells a person they are short as soon as they meet?” Minami responded in an irritated tone.

“I understand what you mean. Yuko can be so rude sometimes but you’ll learn to ignore it or get back at her.” I responded with a smirk on my face which made Minami give me a questioning look.

“Hey Takahashi-san, do you want to play a prank on her with me?” I asked the girl with an evil glint in my eye.

“Sure why not and please call me Takamina.” She said with a grin on her face.

“Okay you can call me Yukirin. Now here is what we are going to do. They always eat before performing so we are going put in a little hot sauce in Yuko food.” I said smirking with the girl as we looked toward the girls who were setting up the equipment.

“Sounds like a plan to me but I’m curious as to why you want to do this. Since I’m sure her being rude to me isn’t the reason.” Takamina asked with a curious look on her face.

“Well earlier she was picking on Mayuyu and then she said something rude to you so I figured I might as well give her some pay back. Don’t worry she’s use to this since her and I have known each other since high school.” I said smiling before getting up to get the girl’s food.

“What was Oshima like in school?” Takahashi asked following me to the kitchen where the girls’ food was.

“She was a brat much like now but in actuality she seems to have mellowed out a lot since then.” I responded remembering the days we used to goof around before all this happened.

“Well that’s good. So which one is hers? ” Minami smiled sweetly looking at the three boxes with food.

“That one there is now let me just get the hot sauce.” I said before digging it out of its spot in a cabinet.

We quickly put the hot sauce in just before the girls walked in looking ready to eat the food. They each took a bite out of their food. Sayanee and Mayu happily ate their food when they noticed Yuko stopped with her eyes watering.

“What’s wrong Yuko?” Mayu asked concerned while Takamina and I started giggling like crazy.

“It’s spicy! Like really spicy!” Yuko shouted running to get something to drink causing us to just bust out laughing.

“Really? Let me try some.” Sayanee said taking a small bite of Yuko’s food before running off to get something to drink too.

Takamina and I couldn’t hold in our laughs anymore and just busted out in full blown laughter. Yuko finally figured out what we did and glared at us.

“You two! You two did something to my food didn’t you?” Yuko questioned in a serious tone that worried me a little. I knew she was planning her revenge already.

“Yeah we decided to prank for picking on Mayuyu and calling Takamina short.” I said with a smile that the girl’s know all too well they call it my Black smile.

“You have to admit Yuko you kind of deserved it.” Sayanee said after calming down and going over to Mayu.

“Well, I’ll get you two back for this.” Yuko said with a determined look in her eyes before going over and getting a snack.

After Mayu, Yuko, and Sayaka finished eating they got up to practice for a little while before we opened our doors I decided to have Takamina be a waitress for her first day here.

The night went smoothly and once again during the performance I found myself staring at Mayuyu like usual. I realized at that moment that my feels for Mayu weren’t just of friendship anymore. I had fallen in love with the younger girl who sang in my shop. I looked at Takamina who was on a break and was watching some of the performance with me she was staring at Yuko in awe much like I did with Mayu.

After the performance Mayu and Yuko came up to Takamina and I while it seemed Sayanee went to talk with a girl.

“Once again the performance was amazing!” I said with a smile mainly directed to Mayu.

“Thanks Yukirin, I’m glad you enjoyed it.” Mayu said with her cheeks tinted pink as she gave me a hug causing me to blush.

“Why don’t you two go get a room? I still can’t figure out why you two aren’t dating yet.” Yuko said with an exasperated face.

“Wait, I thought you two were already dating.” Takamina said with a confused look on her face.

“WHAT?! What g-gave you th-that idea?” I asked with my face feeling like it was burning and my reaction queen mode showing. I noticed Mayu’s face was probably as red as mine if not redder and I made a mental note of how cute it was.

“Well, it was just the way you two acted I just figured you were together.” Takamina responded with a nervous smile on her face as Yuko started laughing.

“Geez! Even the new girl thinks you two should be together. I don’t know how much more obvious you two can be!” Yuko said as she continued to laugh causing me to blush more.

Before I could say anything Sayanee showed up with a girl around Yuko’s height maybe a little shorter and with short hair.

“Hey Yukirin, this is my friend Maachun. She’s looking for a job and I was wondering if you could hire her.” Sayaka asked me with a pleading smile.

“Hi, I’m Ogasawara Mayu but you can call me Maachun if you want. Sayanee told me you were looking for someone to work here.” Sayaka’s friend said with a goofy smile on her face.

“Well I guess having another person working here wouldn’t be that bad. Okay you’re hired!” I said before I introduced myself and Takamina.

‘After that night our little group was complete and even though I had other people working there as well after a while but after and before hours it was usually just us 6.

Yuko and Takamina usually pick on each other but at the same time hang out a lot and I know that they actually have feelings for one another it’s just that Takamina is both in denial and too shy to say anything. Yuko however is a total tsundere when it comes to love and I know this only because she told me when we were younger and I saw a few examples.

Sayanee and Maachun are in between being a couple and being friends. They both love each other but they don’t want to destroy their friendship that they have. But we all just try to encourage them that they should date.

And then there is Mayuyu and I ever since that day I have come to fall completely head over heels for the younger girl. The more I’m with her the more I fall for her. No matter what she is always on my mind, her smile, her laugh, even her otaku tendencies are all I can think of. Then when she performs I can hardly believe amazing and beautiful she becomes.’

“Hey Yukirin, you okay? You seem a little spacey today.” The girl I fell for asked me with a cute little pout she would have when I didn’t pay attention to her.

“Sorry I was just thinking of everything that has happened the past five years since the anniversary of the great disaster will be in a few days.” I said with a small smile to the cute girl.

“Well if you say so… Anyway I was asking if you wanted to go shopping with me this weekend.” Mayuyu asked her cheeks turning a little pink.

“Sure that sounds like a lot fun. What time do you want to go?” I asked trying to keep the butterflies in my stomach calm.

She sat there and thought about it before responding in a cheerful tone, “How about around 12? That way we can spend a lot of time together!”

“Okay then! It’s a date!” I said without realizing the second meaning behind my words until after I said it and noticed Mayu seemed to be turning red.

“W-w-wait, I didn’t m-mean it like that! I meant it’s like a play date with a friend.” I said while frantically moving my arms around.

“Hey you two, what’s going on?” Maachun asked walking up to us with Sayanee by her side saving me from anymore embarrassment. I felt so grateful for having them around at that moment.

“Oh Yukirin and I here are going shopping together this weekend.” Mayuyu responded seeming to be back to normal compared to me who just stood there like an idiot.

“Shopping? I want to come!” Yuko said suddenly popping up out of nowhere from behind Sayanee and Maachun.

“I’m sorry Yuko but I just want to spend time with Yukirin, if you don’t mind…” Mayu said with a charming smile that she would use when she wants something.

Yuko seemed to be thinking about it before responding with a grin on her face. “Okay, I see it’s like that huh? Well then you two have fun but not too much and tell me about your trip when you get back.” With that phrase Yuko walked off with a wave and a wink.

Mayuyu and I just stood there for a second before we realized what Yuko meant leaving us both to blush. “Hey that’s not what I meant!” Mayuyu shouted running after the squirrel girl who quickly began running.

The two disappeared off somewhere else with Mayu probably trying to kill the little squirrel. I turned to Maachun and Sayanee with a laugh. “So, is there something you two wanted to talk to me about?” I asked smiling at the two friends.

“Actually there is but can you keep it a secret from the others for now?” Sayaka said with what looked like a hint of blush on her cheeks.

“Um… sure if that’s what you want then I promise to keep it a secret.” I said with smile to show I was being honest.

“Okay… Yukirin, how do you feel about same sex couples?” Maachun asked with a hint of worry in her voice about what I might say.

“I don’t have anything against them. I mean it’s not like you can really choose who you fall in love with. Why do you ask?” I said with a questioning look I mean why ask me what I thought of that stuff when the world doesn’t discriminate between that stuff anymore since most of us just feel lucky enough to be alive.

“Well you see… Sayanee and I have started dating each other. We were worried you would reject us and stop being our friend.” Maachun responded with a sad smile on her face.

“EHHHHHHH?! You two were worried about that? You two had nothing to worry about it at all because we all saw it coming. We just waited to see when it will.” I said try to comfort the new couple who seemed happy with what I said.

“Yeah thanks Yukirin you are an awesome friend! Now time to go tell everyone else!” Maachun shouted before dragging Sayanee off to find the others.

‘Those two are such a cute couple together. I wish Mayuyu and I can be together like them…’ I thought to myself with a little sigh as I sat down.

“Thinking about Mayu-chan again?” Takamina asked walking up to me and sitting next to me with a sense of comfort. Her hair had been cut short since her hair caught on fire when she was cooking one time but her hair style made her look cool.

“Yeah… I want to tell her how I feel but it’s hard when I think I might lose her I worry.” I said my voice sounding very sad.

“I understand that but I think you should confess to her. I heard from Yuuchan that you and Mayuyu are going shopping together maybe you should tell her then.” Takamina said giving advice like she always did when someone seemed down or in need of help.

“Thanks I’ll think about it. So how are things with Yuko? Did you figure out how you feel about her?” I asked her since she gives everyone advice but sometimes she needs someone to talk to about things.

“Yeah… I think I love her…” When Minami responded her face was red and she seemed to be smiling.

“Ahhh, so you did figure it out… Now time to think of confessing to the little squirrel.” I said with a slight smirk as she looked at me in disbelief.

“What? Are you crazy? There is no way anyone would go out with me especially Yuko! I’m pretty sure she doesn’t like me like that at most she sees me as a close friend.” Takamina ended up saying sadly with a small frown on her face.

“Hey it’s close to time for us open we should go get ready.” Minami said before I could respond to her earlier statement walking off.

‘Oh poor Takamina, if only you knew that Yuko felt the same way for you but is just a total tsundere.’ I thought to myself before going off to get ready too.

The night ended well with nothing bad happening expect for a few drunks getting out of hand but they were kicked out soon after that. Overall the night went well and I decided to go to sleep as soon as we closed up.

Before I knew it, it was the weekend and Mayuyu and I are supposed to go on our shopping trip. It’s at 12pm when we plan to meet up but I was so nervous I woke up at 6:00 in the morning to get ready for the day.

I first made me some breakfast and took an hour long bath to try to calm myself but I was just too excited for the day. I looked at the time to see that it was 8 o’clock and decided to figure out what to wear and how to wear my hair.

“Okay Yuki, you don’t want to seem desperate for attention. You want something cute but simple, something that makes her notice you but isn’t too dressy…” I said to myself as I looked through my closet for something while thinking of how to put up my hair and do my makeup.

“Oh! I got it! I’ll just wear this cute white dress I got with Takamina and put my hair in some loose curls and the some light makeup would be good.” I said getting out the dress and finding a cute pair of boots to wear.

After getting dressed I looked at the clock and noticed I had wasted an hour making the time now 9. I decided to start on my hair which didn’t take too long in fact only 30 minutes for me to finish. I then put on just a little foundation and blush.

By the end of it all I was done getting ready around 10 o’ clock leaving me with just 2 hours left before Mayuyu was supposed to be here. I spent the rest on the time watching what was on TV which of course consisted of mostly news about recent violence and any illegal acts which to me was nothing new as crime in our world got worse since the disaster 5 years ago but it was better than about a year ago.

After hearing about a recent attack on some people I heard a knock on my door. I looked at the clock and noticed it was a few minutes before 12. I went downstairs to answer the door and to my happiness it was Mayuyu standing there in a cute but still somehow cool outfit.

“Hey Yukirin, are you ready to go?” Mayu asked me with a cute smile on her face. She was wearing a dark red skirt with black leggings; she had on a black hoodie and a cute gold necklace with a red heart on it. Her hair was down making her look more mature than usual.

“Yeah, let’s go Mayuyu. By the way you look very cute and mature today.” I said with a sweet smile on my face. Mayuyu’s face turned pink at the compliment I gave her.

“Oh thank you! You look very lovely today as well.” Mayu responded with a sweet smile, her compliment made me blush as soon as I heard her say that.

“Thank you Mayu-chan. So to which store do you want to go to first?” I asked as I stepped out and locked the door.

“Well there is this one anime store I really wanted to go to but I also figured it would be nice to go clothes shopping too” Mayuyu spoke with a sweet smile on her face.

We strolled around the anime store for a while before Mayu found something she wanted. Afterwards we went to the clothing store nearby that we all frequented when we had the money.

“Hey this would look cute on you! Why don’t you go try it on?” I remarked with a happy smile on my face.

She saw the dress I was holding and blushed a little before beaming happily at me. “Sure but only if you try this outfit on!” Mayuyu responded gladly as she saw my face get redder at the outfit she chose.

The outfit she was holding was a deep red see-through shirt with a black tank-top to go underneath and black skinny jeans to wear. I blushed before agreeing to try on the outfit.

First Mayu tried on the outfit I picked for her after a while she stepped out blushing like crazy. The dress was a simple dark red and would look great for performances with a black leather jacket and boots. I was speechless standing there looking at her. Mayuyu looked so beautiful it the dress.

“W-well, say something already.” Mayu-chan said her cheeks reddening as she spoke and looked down.

“You look amazing in it. Absolutely perfect…” I spoke in a soft tone as I stepped closer to her not even thinking.

Mayu looked up at me with her cheeks still red and her eyes wide and before I could do anything she ran off to change back into her clothes leaving me standing there not knowing what to do.

She came back all calm and composed with a bright smile on her face. “Okay I’ll get this dress I anything then just to see you speechless again. Now it’s time for you to go try on your outfit.” Mayuyu said with a smirk on her face a she teased me.

“Fine whatever you say Mayuyu.” I said before going into the dressing room and changing into the outfit.

After I was done I went to show Mayu how the outfit she picked looked on me. As soon as the cyborg-like girl saw me she grinned and had on a look of such perversion it would put Yuko to shame.

“What do you think you’re looking at?” I asked my face red with embarrassment and irritation at the younger girl.

“I’m admiring how lovely your oshiri looks in those pants. So perfect!” Mayu said still grinning like a maniac at me.

“You can be such a perv Mayuyu… But the outfit does look good so I guess I’ll get it.” I said before going back to change before I smacked Mayuyu for her pervyness.

After buying a few more clothes the two of us decided to go get some ice cream and sit at the park. While we were sitting there talking these two guys showed up with smirks. Both seemed pretty lean and tall. The first guy had short red hair and glasses while the second guy was bigger but not much and had a short black hair.

“Hey, what are you two lovely ladies doing here all alone?” The first guy asked us with a grin while eyeing Mayu closely.

“Umm… We were just resting for a little while.” I said with a smile scooting closer to Mayu not trusting these guys one bit.

“Well why don’t we join you girls?” The second guy asked looking at me creepily like I was some kind of food.

“Actually we were just about to leave so see you two later.” Mayuyu said in a cyborg like way when she didn’t want to be mess with. She got up and grabbed my hand to leave these guys.

“Ah, ah, ah, you girls are going to come and spend time with us.” The bigger of the two said as the two got in our way.

“Uh, no we are leaving so goodbye to you two guys.” Mayu said trying to push past the guys.

“No you’re staying here with us.” The smaller guy said grabbing Mayu’s wrist harshly and pulling her away from me.

“So what do you think you are going to do now, little princess?” The bigger guy grinned as he leaned in closer to me.

I looked over to see Mayu glare harshly at the guy who was getting closer to me as she struggled at of the small guy’s grip.

“Leave her alone!” I said firmly feeling anger rise in me as I saw Mayu was being restrained.

“Oh you don’t want us to mess with this girl here do you? Well you can’t tell us what to do little girl and my friend has taken a liking to your friend.” The big guy said as he kept me from Mayuyu as his friend grinned before leaning in to kiss Mayu.

“No way I’m letting you jerks touch Mayu!” I said as I snapped punching the guy who got in my way in the face.

The smaller guy was just centimeters away from Mayu’s lips his hands pinning Mayu’s wrist to her side. I ran over to him punching in the cheek and getting in between the guy and Mayu.

“You two pieces of trash have no right to lay a finger on my lovely Mayuyu! Now if you two don’t leave us alone I will beat you to a pulp. Never let me see you two ever again!” I said kicking the two guys who just backed away before grabbing Mayu’s hand and walking away.

I was furious that those jerks would even think of touching my Mayu ever. I am the only one who could hold her hand, flirt with her, and kiss her. I was so focused in getting away from those guys that I forgot about getting ice cream.

As I was mumbling about earlier I suddenly felt Mayu stop and tug on my hand to get me to stop. I turned to look at the younger girl who just had her head down. I suddenly felt bad for dragging her with me without checking if she was okay.

“What’s wrong Mayu? Did that guy hurt you in anyway?” I asked worried about how she was.

“No, I’m fine. It’s just… did you mean by what you told them earlier?” She asked looking up at me her cheeks a bright pink.

I looked at her confused about what she was asking me. I replayed the moment over in my mind.

“You two pieces of trash have no right to lay a finger on my lovely Mayuyu!”

‘Oh crap! I called her mine without even thinking about it. Uh –oh, what do I do?’
I thought before coming to the conclusion that I shouldn’t hide my feeling from her any longer.

I took a deep breath before coming clean. “Yes Mayu, I meant everything I said. I just couldn’t stand them touching the love of my life. I love you, Mayu, and not just as a friend but as something more. I understand if you don’t want to be my girlfriend though.” I spoke the truth feeling a lot better just by confessing but now I’m worried how she will take it.

Mayu looked at me with surprise before she started giggling her cheeks pink. “Yukirin, you’re so silly! Of course I will be your girlfriend.” She said before throwing herself into my arms.

I just stood there surprised at what just happened before shouting loudly, “EHHHHHH?! Wait you’re saying that you like me too? B-but I-I d-don’t…” I was cut off by something soft touching my lips to shut me up.

I took me a second to realize that the thing that cut me off was Mayu’s lips but as soon as I did realize I quickly returned the kiss smiling because I knew my love was requited now.

After a few minutes we pulled away both of us red in the face smiling like idiots. “Geez, Yukirin you really need to learn when to keep your mouth shut. And yes I love you too.” Mayu said kissing my cheek before intertwining our hands and heading home.

“So I guess we will tell the others about our relationship when we get to the cafe?” I asked with a shy smile on my face.

“Yeah we probably should tell them… I mean Yuko has been trying to help me win you over for the past year. Ever since she read what I wrote in that journal…” Mayu said blushing and looking the other way.

“Oh really, that long ago? I have been asking Takamina for relationship advice while helping her with her feelings for Yuko.” I said with a laugh and a huge smile.

“Wow, I guess we just have to try and get Takamina and Yuko together now. I love you, Yukirin.” Mayu said looking at me with love in her eyes as I gazed back with the same look in my eyes.

“I love you too, Mayuyu.” I said nuzzling up against her cheek loving that I had the woman I loved at my side.

When we made it back to the café/bar Yuko, Sayanee, Maachun, and Takamina were all sitting there waiting to greet us. We told them everything that happened during our trip and they were so proud that Mayu and I were going out and that I protected her from those guys.

‘Although I lost my family and a lot of friends, I still found good friends who are like a new family to me and I found the love of my life. I wish my family could have met Mayu because I’m sure they would love her. But overall my life is wonderful and all because I had hope and decided to create my coffee shop that all that I got to meet my good friends Sayanee, Maachun, and Takamina; that I was able to meet Yuko after all these years; and that I was able meet my love, Mayuyu.

And I wouldn’t have my life any other way!’

My AKB Oneshots Thread
My H!P Oneshots Thread

Offline Llyloo

• Member+
Huhu Huhu Huu

-rolls on the floor-

I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy *-*

After so much harassment to have teaser I have the whole part 1 *-*

I loove it, I read it while listening Ikiru Koto *-*, I can really imagine how cool a Mayu/Yuko/Sayanee band could be.

My favorites pairings in the same fic <3

Offline Ambenya

• Eripon is my #1 Idol!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Thank you all for reading part 1 of Hope In Dark Times. :mon inluv:
This time it's a WMatsui fanfic! :mon beam:
This is my first songfic so I hope you all enjoy it. :mon whimper:
Please leave a review or thanks! :mon pray2:
Love you all! :gmon heartu:

PS: The translation of the song is from stage48! I would like to thank all the people who work on that site for all their hardword!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1! 2! 3! 4! Yoroshiku!

“Hey Jurina! I heard you were asked out by another girl yesterday.” A girl with a wonky eye and cute smile asked a boyish and cool looking girl.

“Yeah I was asked out again Kuumin. This time it was by that Abiru Riho girl.” Jurina responded with a grin on her face.

“What did you say to her?” A cute girl with dimples and long hair asked as she leaned into Kuumin’s arms.

“I told her I couldn’t accept her confession because I didn’t have feelings for her. To say the least she was upset and didn’t take it too well.” Jurina responded with a frustrated sigh.

“Hey it’s not our fault that you are so popular.” A girl with a small face said with a shrug looking at Jurina smugly.

“Yeah we’re just your friends. I’m surprised that you haven’t accepted anyone’s confessions.” This time a girl with long hair and shining smile said.

“I’m just not looking to fall in love or date anyone right now… You two know how I feel right Yuria and Anna?” Jurina asked the two girls who were talking before her.

“Yeah but still… You never know how things are going to work out right Kanakana?” Yuria asked a cute girl who seemed to have zoning out while leaning on her.

“Hm? Oh! Yeah Jurina, Yuria is right!” The girl Yuria called Kanakana responded with a smile.

“Yeah sure whatever you say…” Jurina said before walking away from the girls as the talked amongst themselves.

Currently these five girls were walking toward school together. They were all fairly popular and got a lot of attention when they arrived. The girls are best of friends and were almost always together. There was the cute loli Kimoto Kanon, the two idiots Kizaki Yuria and Yagami Kumi, the prankster Ishida Anna, the girly Hiramatsu Kanako and the school’s most popular student Matsui Jurina.

“Jurina-chan!” A small girl with long hair came running up to Jurina before giving the cool girl and hug.

“What is it Churi?” Jurina asked as she got out of the girl’s embrace.

“I confessed to Airin and guess what! She said yes! Can you believe it?” The smaller girl said jumping up and down like crazy. The girl was the final person apart of Jurina’s group of friends but she only hung out with them sometimes since she had another group she spent time with. Her name is Takayanagi Akane and has been friends with Jurina since childhood as they were neighbors.

“Really? I’m so happy for you Churi!” Jurina said grabbing her friend’s hand and began jumping with her.

“Thanks I want introduce you all to my other group of friends today during lunch. Is that okay with you?” Akane asked with a smile on her face.

“Yeah that’s fine by me.” Jurina responded with a dazzling smile.

“Okay then. Well I’ll talk to you later, Jurina.” Churi said before running off. Jurina figured it was to find her girlfriend.

Jurina began heading to class greeting people as she walked by them. Jurina felt happy for her friends as most of them had someone to love while she just sat on the sidelines. She had been confessed to many times in her life since she was popular but in reality she has never dated anyone or really fell in love.

‘I don’t really care for love or anything like that but I’m happy that Churi has found someone and that Kuumin and Non are still going strong even if Kuumin is a total perv. I wonder if I will ever fall in love… Oh well, whatever happens, happens.’ Jurina’s train of thought stopped as she crashed into someone and fell to the floor.

‘Ouch that hurt…’ Jurina thought rubbing her head as she opened her eyes.

When she saw who she bumped into her heart stopped and she couldn’t help but think of how pretty this girl was.

The girl had beautiful brown eyes and dark hair. Her skin was a pale white and she looked really skinny but seemed to have curves as well.

“I’m sorry for bumping into you… I was just so deep in thought…” The girl said shyly to Jurina who couldn’t help but feel embarrassed for bumping into this girl.

“Its fine I was pretty deep in thought too… I’m Matsui Jurina what’s your name?” Jurina said grinning her cat like grin to the girl who caught her attention.

“Yoroshiku, my name is Matsui Rena. Ah sorry I have to get going. It was nice meeting you Matsui-san.” Rena said with a bow before she began to walk away.

“Oh please call me Jurina! Since we have the same last name and all.” Jurina called out to the girl who turned around to smile.

“Okay bye then Jurina-san!” Rena said before running off.

1! 2! 3! 4! I'm counting on you!
5! 6! 7! 8! To love me!
Knock softly
On my heart's door...
1! 2! 3! 4! Be kind!
5! 6! 7! 8! To me!
It’s the first password

‘Wow she was really beautiful… I wonder why my heart is beating so fast…’ Jurina thought before shrugging it off and going to class.

Throughout the morning Jurina’s mind kept wandering to the girl she had met earlier. Finally it was lunch and she went with Churi to meet her friends, they were going to just eat their lunch together outside.

“Here we are! Everyone these are my other friends, Manatsu, Masana, Yukiko, Mizuki, Akari, Yuka and Rena, and my girlfriend Airi!” Churi said motioning to each girl before hugging Airi.

After they all introduce themselves they began to talk and Jurina began to find out more about all of them but she couldn’t help but focus on Rena. Mukaida Manatsu or just Manatsu as she preferred said she loved strawberries much to Jurina’s surprise. Oya Masana or Masanya seemed too busy trying to figure out her phone that she almost threw it up against a tree. Jurina asked Kinoshita Yukiko or Yukko if she was full Japanese only to find out she is part Spanish. Kuwabara Mizuki or Mizuki seemed to be examining each girl closely. Suda Akari or Akarin showed the girls how flexible was leaving everyone in awe. Nakanishi Yuka or Nishishi was actually really girly despite her appearance. Furukawa Airi or Airin was very much to Jurina’s surprise an otaku. Jurina never thought Churi would ever date an otaku.

Rena seemed to be quiet most of the time just chowing down on her Melonpan talking every so often but not much.

“You like Melonpan?” Jurina asked Rena surprising the girl.

“Uh yeah… I love it a lot! It’s my most favorite thing in the whole world!” Rena said as her eyes shined brightly and she smiled.

“I really love my mom’s meat sauce spaghetti when it comes to food.” Jurina responded with a smile back to the cute girl.

The two began to talk to each other and became friends really fast and before they knew it lunch was over but before leaving the all exchanged emails.

“I saw you talking to the school princess Matsui Rena. Does the school prince have a thing for the princess?” Kuumin in a teasing manner hugging her friend who turned red.

“What makes you say that? I just met her today.” Jurina said blushing slightly but not knowing why.

“Trust us we can tell Jurina!” Yuria said doing the same thing as Kuumin.

“You two are idiots you know that?” Jurina said with a sigh before just ignoring her friends’ giggles.

‘She is pretty and funny… She even laughed at my jokes that everyone else thinks are lame. Her smile is so bright and beautiful. But I just met her there is no way I could have feelings for her already!’ Jurina thought to herself as she turned red again.

It has been months since Jurina and Rena met and they became the best of friends but Jurina now knows what she is feeling something she has never felt before until she met Rena. The feeling she feels for the other girl is love and Jurina has no idea what to do now that she is the one in love and not receiving it.

“Churi you have to help me!” Jurina shouted as she laid on Akane’s bed face down.

“What is up with you? Lately you seem to be so withdrawn and lost in thought.” Akane asked worried since her friend has never behaved this way before.

“Will you promise not to laugh if I tell you?” Jurina asked raising her head up slightly.

“I’ll try my best!” The bird loving girl responded with a reassuring smile.

“I just realized that I have feelings for Rena-chan… Now I’m clueless about what to do…” Jurina said blushing lightly.

“Aww Juri-chan is finally experiencing love! Well what do you want to do with your feelings?” Akane asked her friend seriously.

“I want to tell her about them…” Jurina said after thinking about it.

“Then tell her about them.” Akane responded with a grin on her face.

Jurina went home after that talking with Churi about her feelings for the shy girl. ‘How do I tell Rena-chan about how I feel? How will she react to my confession? She really popular just like me so I’m sure she has rejected people before… What do I do?’ Jurina thought as she laid in her bed staring at the ceiling.

The next morning she got up early and got ready for school. The puppy like girl was very nervous about seeing Rena that day since she really wanted to confess. When she got to school she saw the quiet girl waiting for her at the school gate.

Jurina wanted to confess right away but she stopped herself as soon as she looked into Rena’s eyes. “Hi Rena-chan!” She said waving and running up to the girl she had feelings for like a puppy who is seeing their owner after a long time.

Regarding what you want ("I want that!")
You can't just wait around (you'd make a fool of yourself)
That’s what everyone says, but
It’s not that easy (if our eyes meet)
To say it out loud (I'm a girl, after all)
I swallowed my "I LOVE YOU!"

“Rena-chan what do you think about confessing your feelings to someone?” Jurina asked suddenly keeping her calm in front of the girl she was so tempted to kiss.

“E-Eh? Well I guess it’s a matter of courage don’t you agree?” Rena said her cheeks a light pink from the question asked.

Jurina smirked like a sly cat about to catch its prey despite the next words she was going to say made her nervous hoping that Rena would get the hint behind them. “Confessing may be a matter of courage, but if you miss the right timing it's like a big jumping rope - you won't manage to get in.”

Rena blushed at the sentence that Jurina just said. “Ah you’re right Jurina, it’s just like that!” She nodded her head in agreement of the sentence.

Really? Really?
Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay!

About a week later Jurina and Rena were walking home together when Rena suddenly decided to ask, “Hey Jurina do you what are the three biggest days for romance?”

“Hmm… Not really sure if I do know them…” Jurina responded to the girl after some thought.

"Christmas, valentine's day, birthday, they say these three days are the biggest occasions for romance!" Rena said with a huge smile to the puppy like girl.

Jurina was so shocked by the statement and look on her the melonpan lover’s face that all she could think was, ‘Where are you, God? Help me!’ As her heart began to speed up.

1! 2! 3! 4! Please!
5! 6! 7! 8! Give me!
The power to believe in fate
1! 2! 3! 4! Please!
5! 6! 7! 8! Right away...
The power of affection

Jurina saw Rena in the library studying diligently she looked at the way she looked and sat from far away. She was just too beautiful that before she knew it Jurina had been staring at the other girl for 5 minutes straight.

Totally relaxed, (hm, hm, I see)
Seeming natural, (just a bit awkward)
Maybe I should try talking to him?
It’s best that we start off (that's kind of a detour...)
As just friends (seriously annoying...)
Little by little "I LIKE YOU!"

One day as the group of friends was eating lunch Kuumin suddenly decided to say, "I've heard that if you're not careful, y'know, you can fall in love with love! Like, 'I love myself when I'm in love' or something..." Shocking everyone by the meaning behind her words.

Surely, surely
Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay!

Manatsu suddenly then decide to add in, "Y'know, they say that when you're in love, you start waking up early!”

“Why is that?” Yuria asked curious of the reasoning.

“Why?... no idea." Manatsu responded shaking her head.

Jurina looked at Rena-chan out of the corner of her eye admiring the pale girl’s beauty. ‘I wonder why we met? Tell me!’ Jurina thought to herself as she continued to look at the girl.

5! 6! 7! 8! To love me!
Knock softly
On my heart's door...
1! 2! 3! 4! Be kind!
5! 6! 7! 8! To me!
It’s the first password

Churi then added her input to the conversation, "I've heard that when you want to fall in love you can't do it, but when you think 'whatever then!', it happens!" With that statement looked right at Jurina who blushed.

As lunch was finishing up Jurina decided to suddenly give Rena a kiss on the cheek with a smirk on her lips.

“Jurina! What was that for?” Rena asked in shock of Jurina’s action.

“Because you are so cute!” Jurina said in a teasing tone causing Rena to blush more.

“You’re such a flirt.” Rena said before the bell rang and they all had to go back to class.

‘I’m going to confess to Rena-chan today afterschool!’ Jurina thought to herself as she headed to class.

5! 6! 7! 8! To love me!
Knock softly
On my heart's door...
1! 2! 3! 4! Be kind!
5! 6! 7! 8! To me!
It’s the first password

Tell me!

Jurina called Rena over to the park afterschool so she could finally confess her feelings to the girl that she met by chance with pale skin.

1! 2! 3! 4! In high spirits!
5! 6! 7! 8! Cheerfully!
Slowly joining in the beat
Of my heart...
1! 2! 3! 4! In high spirits!
5! 6! 7! 8! To the rhythm!
The confession's timing!

“Jurina what is it that you wanted to tell me?” Rena asked with a curious look the made Jurina think she looked really cute.

“I wanted to tell you that I love you, Rena-chan. Will you please be my girlfriend?” Jurina finally said the words she wanted to say for a long time and now all she needed was an answer.

“Jurina… Of course I’ll be your girlfriend! I love you too.” Rena responded with a blush and smile on her face.

Jurina quickly gave the older of the two a hug before kissing her new girlfriend on the lips. ‘So this is what love is like, huh?’ Jurina thought before pulling away grinning widely as Rena giggle cutely at her girlfriend’s reaction who just pulled her back for another kiss.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 07:28:43 AM by Ambenya »

My AKB Oneshots Thread
My H!P Oneshots Thread

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Re: Ambenya's AKB Oneshots: 1! 2! 3! 4! Yoroshiku! WMatsui 05/08/14
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2014, 02:01:57 PM »
aaaaaaaah, wMatsui!!!!! oh thank you!!!! I wanted to read a wMatsui fic from you T^T (and those golden TakaYuu  :wub: )

Really thank you, this was nice~  :bow:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline River1721

• Member+
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2014, 02:27:41 AM »
OMG!! I LOVE THIS!!! :mon lovelaff: :mon love: :gmon love2: :mon crazyinlove:
How can I explain this feeling in my heart! :mon fyeah:
This was so cute!  :tama-bigheart:
I love how the girls just said their lines from the song! :hiakhiakhiak: :mon squee:
You did an awesome job! :mon thumb:
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 04:41:54 AM by River1721 »

Offline RenshuChan

• Jurina's secret crush ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I know many people's secret, but they don't ~
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2014, 02:19:33 AM »
I'm imagining the 13 y.o Jurina confessed to Rena. Wawawaaaa, Jurina :3

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Your Color