JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wang Lee Hom - Heartbeat

Author Topic: More of my crap XD;;  (Read 3364 times)

Offline Vikitty

• Member+
More of my crap XD;;
« on: June 12, 2005, 11:10:17 AM »
This is just another little short fic I came up with earlier today. It's from Makoto's POV and yeah. There will be ANGST! ANGST, I tell you!

Yeah and I'm only posting a little bit and a time since I'm lazy and have no idea what the actual plot will be.

---

It all started innocently enough. For some reason, it always does right before it blows up in my face. Risa-chan, Sayu, Konno and I were hanging out in Risa's hotel room one night after a concert. We were all pretty hyper from the show - performing always gives you that adrenaline rush even an hour after the show's over - and nobody was really ready to sleep.

The TV was on, but nobody was watching it. Sayu and Konkon were playing cards, and from Sayu's pout she was obviously losing. Risa and I were on the other bed, talking about the show and our plans for over the weekend.

"We should do something fun this weekend," she suggested. "Just you and me and maybe Konkon and Ai-chan if she wants to. We could go karaoke; we haven't done that in so long!"

"Yossi'll kill us if we go without her again," I replied, and we both laughed. "Well, she'll kill me if I don't ask her, even though she'll just say no again."

Konno suddenly sighed in frustration and threw down her cards in defeat. "I swear you cheat somehow, Sayu!" She pulled some money out of her pink wallet and shoved it at Sayumi. "I'll figure out your secret!"

Risa's voice pulled my attention back; I guess I'd spaced out again. "So ask her, then! You guys hardly see each other aside from work now."

The bed dipped for a moment as Konno sat down on the edge, obviously eavesdropping. "That's because Yossi's got other things on her mind!" I could tell by her voice that she knew something we didn't...

Risa beat me to it. "What d'you mean?" We were both watching her curiously; neither of us noticed Sayu had left until we heard the door shut behind her. Weird.

Konno bit her lip, obviously stalling. "I'm not allowed to say. I promised I wouldn't. If she wanted to tell you, she would."

I couldn't help but feel hurt... Why would Yossi tell her something and not me? I know she and Konno were close, but she's like one of my best friends. So why couldn't she tell me what she could tell Konno? Was it some big secret or something? Risa-chan was right; we really hadn't gotten chances to hang out like we normally did because we were so busy with the tour and stuff. So I wouldn't know if she was acting weird or something.

"You could always just ask her," Konno added, like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Yeah, right. Like that ever works.

---

TO BE CONTINUED. >:]

Offline Vikitty

• Member+
More of my crap XD;;
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2005, 09:17:39 PM »
Alright, this part is from Miki's POV. Most of this is backstory, which an evil Fujimoto twist.

---

I don't get how she puts up with it. And by it I mean Makoto Ogawa. If I had someone following me around 24/7, I'd go nuts. I mean, seriously. She's like Yoshizawa's shorter, chubbier little shadow. She's even showed up at Gatas practices once or twice before, watching from the sidelines and cheering everyone on.

I guess Yossi's too nice to tell her to bugger off. Either that, or she actually knows about the little crush Ogawa has on her. Nobody was really that surprised; being subtle isn't exactly Makoto's forte. If only she knew what the real Hitomi Yoshizawa was like, the one that not many people have seen.

I'll admit, there had always been an attraction there between she and I. When the Gatas team was formed, we got to spend even more time together and practices and training. There were times when I caught her sneaking glances at me when we were getting changed into our uniforms.

But Yossi was off-limits. All because of one Rika Ishikawa. Which to this day still baffles me, because they've both said themselves that they'd never date each other or want each other as a boyfriend or girlfriend. But it's true, they're very much a couple. They have been for a few months now, actually. Not everybody knows - it's mostly just the senior members and myself, only because I caught them one night. But that's another story.

So Rika and Yossi are together, and if I were the romantic type I'd go so far as to say that they're cute together. If I were actually, y'know, into that sort of relationship. Because that's what they have - a relationship. What Yossi and I have - had - was just a one-time thing. And we both paid for it, too.

I won't get into the details - use your imaginations - but one night after a particularily stressful Gatas practice... Maybe I sort of started it... but that ngiht, Yoshizawa sort of forgot she had a girlfriend.

Believe me, I was just as shocked as anyone. Well, maybe I wasn't at the time since it was sort of hard to even think of Ishikawa... but after we'd finally managed to regain our senses, that's when the realization hit.

Fuck. Ishikawa is going to fucking kill me. Not that she could, but she'd make my life a living hell.

We didn't say a word as we got dressed and went back to the hotel. I tried not to think about it as I sat there alone in my room, skin still tingling from her touch. I have to say there was only a tiny part of me that felt guilty about what had just happened. But when I answered the knock on my hotel room door minutes later, that all changed.

The only time I've ever seen Yossi cry was at Nakazawa-san's graduation. Back when I was a Morning Musume fan and bought the concert DVD since my parents wouldn't let me go to the concert by myself. She's so tough on the exterior and always cracks jokes to lighten the mood whenever it's serious.

She sat down on my bed without an invitation and just started crying. Not like hysterically or anything, but tears that just escaped from the corners of her eyes continually, staining her cheeks. For a while she didn't even say anything - I guess she was trying to figure out what to say.

"That was a mistake," she managed to get out finally.

Maybe it was, but I wondered just how much she actually regretted it.

"Fujimoto, what the fuck were you trying to do?! No, don't even answer that. Why the fuck were you doing it to me?!" She was pissed now. Livid. At herself, me, or a combination of both? I didn't answer her, and that just made her even more angry. "What the hell am I supposed to do now? What do I tell Rika?"

I rolled my eyes in frustration. "I don't know, but if you keep yelling, she'll find out soon enough."

For a moment, I thought she was going to hit me. Her hands were clenched into fists and she stood up in front of me, the few inches in height difference making it maybe slightly intimidating. But she just shook her head and left, slamming the door behind her.

She told her that night. I know because Yossi told me the next day when we were on our way to rehearsal. That and because I had the misfortune of being across the hall from their makeup sex.

God, I hate my job.

Offline Vikitty

• Member+
More of my crap XD;;
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2005, 08:36:12 AM »
Sayu's POV. She comes off as quite dim-witted. XD

---

Have you ever had a secret that you had to keep, but you end up... not keeping it. I hate when people tell me secrets, because I can never keep them to myself... and then someone's feelings get hurt.

That's why I bolted last night when they were all talking about Rika. Even Risa and Konkon don't know about Yoshizawa-san and Ishikawa-san... so when the subject of Yossi's weird behaviour came up, I just had to get out of there before I said something stupid.

According to Miki, I'm the only one in our generation aside from her who knows about them. She actually told me accidentally. They were really late for rehearsal one day, and when I asked her if she knew where they were, she told me they had been "fucking like rabbits" or something like that. She said it casually, like we were discussing the weather. Then she realized what she'd said and told me to never, ever tell anyone about it.

But how do you keep a secret like that? There are so many of us here, and we tell each other pretty much everything... sometimes I wonder why they keep it a secret. I think it's really romantic! But then I remember about what happened with Yaguchisan... when she quit Morning Musume because she was photographed with her boyfriend! But Yossi and Rika-chan don't have to worry about that, since they're always together anyway. Maybe not so much anymore now because Ishikawa's graduated, but we all still see her a lot.

I'm not even sure if they know that I know... maybe Miki told them. I really wish she hadn't, because it's hard to even talk to them anymore without wanting to blurt out something and give it away. I really think Yossi should tell Makochan, though. Before she like, confesses her undying love or something to her. She's weird like that.

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wang Lee Hom - Heartbeat