JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Back Horn - Seimeisen

Author Topic: I'm Dating The Superstar Chap. 6 *4/8/15* (MaYuki, WMatsui, AtsuMina)  (Read 19072 times)

Offline xsilentreader

• CrazyAngel
  • Seriously, don't be serious.
 :cathappy:

Yay~~~ i'll be updating this together with Rival In Love...

hope ya like it <3

---------------------------
>>>>Prologue<<<<
Do you believe in fate?
I actually don’t.
I also don’t believe in love. I’ve never even dared to look for it.
But it seems that love, itself, was looking for me.
I’ve never thought that I’ll be with her. She’s so far away. I’ve never believed that those days that I spent with her, will be the greatest moments in my life.
I really can’t believe it but…
For someone who doesn’t believe in fate and love, one thing is for sure.
And that is, I ’m dating the superstar.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 12:43:42 PM by xsilentreader »
X is mark of Silent
Silent is a reader.

Offline xsilentreader

• CrazyAngel
Re: I'm Dating The Superstar (MaYuki, WMatsui, AtsuMina)
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2014, 11:14:33 AM »
non-stop posts!!!!

-------------------
>>>>IDTS: unknown moments with the superstar<<<<

[Mayu]

I am Watanabe Mayu. Student of Hanazumi all -girl Gakuen. I’m basically an I don’t care type of person. I’m also known as the cyborg because of my emotionless face and also because of my intelligence. Some say that I’m heartless, but I really don’t care. I wasn’t born to please those who judge me. I’m contented with those who accept me just as I am.
I prepared myself for another school day.
“I think I’m falling…falling in love with you…and I don’t I don’t know what to do~~~ I’m afraid you’d turn your way, but I’m saying it anyway…I think I’m falling for you…” I heard my mom singing from the kitchen with a huge smile on her face. And she was singing the same song again and again. 
“I’m leaving.” I told her.
She smiled at me widely and gave me my allowance for today.
I bowed at her. As you can see, I’m less talk type of person. I’m just too lazy to talk.
I’m not a rich kid so I just ride a bus to school.
I went to the bus stop, someone was also there.
She’s wearing the same uniform as mine. She has a silky raven hair and a white complexion. She looks like an ojou-sama even though I can’t really see her face because she was wearing a tinted sunglass. She was also wearing a red headphone.
After few minutes the bus arrived. The door opened and she was the first one to enter. She was taking too long then I heard her whisper…
“Where is my wallet??” she looked so troubled.
And since I’ll be late if this girl doesn’t pay, I just paid for the both of us.
I saw her looked surprised, but then smiled.
I sat at my favorite seat; near the window. I leaned there and closed my eyes. I decided to take a short nap but when I felt someone sit beside me, I opened my eyes.
“Sorry…did I wake you up?” the girl with the sunglasses asked.
“No.”
She wasn’t wearing her headphone anymore.
“Thanks…I’ll pay you. It’s just that I forgot my wallet…” she smiled sheepishly.
“K.”
See? I’m that cold to people. But then again, I really don’t care.
“I guess…we’re schoolmates?” she asked.
“Yea.” I replied.
Dead silence…
“Why are you wearing sunglasses?” I asked.
Wait, did I just make a conversation? With a stranger?
Who cares?
“…ahm…I have sore eyes…” she told me.
Another silence…
Well, I don’t like talking too much anyway…
I closed my eyes and leaned on the window. I was about to take a nap, but I felt something or better yet someone leaning on my shoulder.
I sighed. I was about to push her head away but then I heard her snore softly. I thought that she must be tired, and since I’m her schoolmate, I just let her be.
Her body feels warm against mine, I felt sleepy suddenly. I leaned on her head and finally closed my eyes.
It’s been long since I’ve slept with someone…I’ve forgotten how warm it felt…
XXXXXXXXXX
“Classmate…” I felt someone nudge me.
I opened my eyes and saw the sunglass girl.
“What?”
“Ahmmm…Classmate…we’ve missed our stop.”
“…”
@!#@!##$
“I’m sorry I wasn’t able to wake us up.” she said guilty.
“Fine.”
I was confused. I always manage to wake up at the stop.
I wonder why I slept for too long….
Maybe it was too warm?
Anyways…never mind…
Then I heard a stomach grumble. The sunglasses girl’s cheek became a bit pink.
“Ahmm…classmate…can we…” she bit her lip.
“…let’s eat.”  I cut her.
XXXXXXXXX
“Sorry classmate…” the sunglass girl said with a pout, “…I promise I’ll pay…”
“….”
“Here’s your order Ma’am.” The waitress gave our order.
As soon as she received her food she started eating, I guess she was too hungry.
“What’s your name?”
I can’t believe I cared.
She gulped, “Yuki…Kashiwagi Yuki.” She smiled.
“How about you?” she asked back.
“Mayu. Watanabe Mayu.”
She continued eating.
I felt my phone vibrate.
A message from Jurina.
“Are you coming today?” –Jurina
I replied, yes.
Yea. I’m that cold even in texting.
“Hurry up~~~ I’ve got something to tell you!!!” – Jurina.
I replied, fine.
Yuki was texting someone too.
She then said, “Mayuyu, someone’s picking me up here.”
Mayuyu?
…never mind…
“K.”
“Can you go by yourself?” she asked worriedly.
“Yea.” I replied.
“Are you mad?”
“No.”
Liar. But somehow I felt cheated. I was thinking that I accompanied her, yet she was abandoning me after!?
Thank kami-sama for my multi-awarded poker face, because if she could read through me, she’ll definitely find me silly.
Me, acting like a demanding girlfriend….nah.
I stood up and left for the bus terminal. I didn’t even bother saying goodbye. I entered and sat near the window. The bus will stay there for a few minutes, waiting for more passengers.
I leaned on the window and closed my eyes.
It’s cold…
“Mayuyu.” I opened my eyes and saw Yuki.
“What?”
She smiled and I just felt her warm lips on my check.
O//O
E-Eh!?
“Thanks…” then she went out.
I unconsciously touched my check where she just kissed me…
Air-con?
Cold?
Does it even exist?
Who cares?
…it’s warm. 
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
“MAAAAYYYUUU!!!” Jurina shouted as she sprinted towards me.
Jurina is one of my real friends together with Takamina. It’s our lunchtime already, but since I know that she’ll just interrogate me if I told her that I already ate, I just decided to buy a drink since I also need to calm myself from that kiss.
Jurina and I found a table, she left for a while and bought her lunch together with my drink. After a while, she was already back.
“Let’s wait for Takamina.” She said.
As soon as she said that, a midget with a stand-out ribbon entered.
“Takamina!!!” Jurina waved at her.
 She smiled at us, “I’ll just buy my lunch.”
Just a few minutes and she was done.
“That’s fast.” Jurina commented.
“Kinda…special treatment?” she smiled shyly.
Takamina is the student council president but in contrast to the special treatment, the people just love her.
“Anyways…I’m here to tell you that MY RENA-CHAN will stay here for a while!!! Together with the others!!!” she said, “In short, the RAY will stay here!!! It seems that our school was the one which was lucky to be drawn at the draw lots!!!”
 -___- -Takamina (not so much reaction)
-_________________- -Me (no reaction at all)
“What’s with you guys…” Jurina pouted, “Ne Takamina…aren’t you shocked at all?”
Takamina looked away, “W-Well…people were talking about it the whole time, weren’t they?” Takamina said.
“How about you? You seemed too shocked? You weren’t told about it?” Takamina asked Jurina.
“Okaa-chan never said anything about it.”
Oh. I almost forgot that Jurina here is the daughter of the owner of the school.
Takamina is hiding something for sure.
But I never dared to ask. I mean; privacy people.
“…how about you, Mayu?” Jurina asked me.
-______-
“RAY? What’s that?”
Can that be eaten?
XXXXXXXXXX
Do you know RAY?
No?
Well, me too.
But since Jurina’s Rena is there, I guess RAY is not food.
But who cares right?
But why are they looking at me as if I’ve just killed somebody?
“On what planet do you live at Mayu, that you don’t know RAY!?” Jurina asked shocked.
“…”
“Well, RAY is-“ Jurina was about to explain when Takamina interrupted her.
“Let me, because if you’re the one to explain, you’ll just talk about Rena.” Takamina stated as matter of fact.
-____-
“Okay, RAY is an all-girl band consisting of three members and all of them are the vocalist also, Rena Matsui, the drummer. Atsuko Maeda, the electric guitarist. And lastly, Yuki Kashiwagi, the bassist.”
Yuki Kashiwagi?
-____-
Sounds familiar?
I’m really bad with names…
“…and they’re the most popular band in Japan!!!” Jurina said frustrated.
Well, I’m not really into music.
 “And they’ll be staying here because of a Valentine surprise!!!”
“They’re Valentine Girlfriend will be coming from here.” Takamina added.
Silence…
“Girlfriend?” I asked them.
“Yea…since this is an all girl school.” Takamina said.
“This is their Valentine gift for their fans~~~ and our school was lucky enough to be chosen among those other schools!!! And ALL OF THEM ARE FINE BEING IN LOVE WITH GIRLS ALSO!!!! KYAAAAA!!!!!”
I covered my ears. But then Jurina turned serious as she looked at Takamina.
“Takamina…how can you know that?” Jurina asked confused.
Takamina turned pale and slapped herself saying that she’s stupid. Then she ran away.
“Just…what happened to her…?” Jurina asked.
Then it just dawned to me.

“Valentines Day? Tomorrow?”
X is mark of Silent
Silent is a reader.

Offline gilangfajri

• Member+
  • Hollstein is real!
    • starwarsgil
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2014, 11:16:19 AM »
Woaah..
Interesting :twothumbs

"Once I told Yui a message, 'no matter what happens, I only want Yui to be by my side.' To think of it, it just become a vogue, isn't it?"

-Shimazaki Haruka-

Offline xsilentreader

• CrazyAngel
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2014, 11:40:06 AM »
AtsuMina everyone?

hehehe~~ wonder why takamina isn't so shocked?

--------------
 IDTS: Superstar in the house
[Takamina]
I slapped myself again.
Argggghhh… me and my stupid mouth.
I ignored the looks that I’ve been receiving from the passerby’s, and continued to scold myself. I was on the way home.
My name is Takahashi Minami. People call me Takamina. She calls MinaMINE. I’m the student council’s president. And I’m a nerd. I wear baggy clothes, I don’t know how to use make-up and I wear old fashioned glasses. But people love me because of my personality, and because of that I have real friends and also a loving girlfriend. And I don’t want to change myself because I’m already contented with who I am. Plus, even though I lack at the looks department, I have the brains department, I’m rank two in our school, well, and Mayu is the rank one. But no bitter feelings, Mayu and I are best friends for life.

But behind my nerdy clothing, are huge secrets.
Do you know Nami Takahashi? We’ll she’s the only heiress of Takahashi Empire, the richest empire in the whole Asia.
No?
That’s expected because Nami doesn’t really show up. Nami Takahashi, the richest teenager in Asia, chose to live a simple life. And for that, she created another person, that is, me, Minami Takahashi.
I really don’t like being somebody. I prefer being nobody, because I can do anything without everyone’s eyes following me, questioning my every decision.
Nobody knows the truth, except my family of course. At first, they are against my decision, but then, when they realized that this is also for my safety, they agreed. You know, the perks of being a rich kid? Being kidnapped and other things? Yeah, I’m safe as Minami Takahashi. I mean just who will kidnap a nerd who’s living an average life?
But despite of wanting to be nobody, I ended up being somebody. I’m the student council president, but at least, they chose me because it’s me and not because I’m Nami Takahashi.
But that’s not the only irony in my life.
I finally reached my average home.
I opened the door and found my girlfriend sleeping at the sofa, probably waiting for me. She was sleeping deeply so I decided not to wake her up. I opened the fridge and figured out something to cook for her.
I was chopping the ingredients when someone wrapped her arms around my waist.
“Hungry?” I asked her.
“I miss Minamine…” she said yawning.
“You’re still sleepy…sleep there, I’ll just wake you up when I’m done cooking.” I told her.
“No…” she said pouting, “…I want to spend every second with you…”
My girlfriend I rarely see or talk to each other; and that is because she’s probably one of the busiest persons in Japan. Their band is the most popular one. They’re manager asked me if we can keep our relationship as a secret, Atsuko felt guilty but I told her its fine.
“I’ll be busy tomorrow…” she added.
“I know…Atsuko…”
Jurina pouted, “Ne Takamina…aren’t you shocked at all?”
The biggest irony in my life is that, I prefer being nobody, but my girlfriend is a superstar.
That’s the reason why I know that RAY is coming in our school. Atsuko told me.
Atsuko’s family is in-line with showbiz, music, and arts. Aside from that, her family is also rich, though far from mine.
Still, her parents want her to know something in academics so they looked for a home tutor for Atsuko. Since, our school is quite popular, her mother decided to choose one in here. But instead of choosing a teacher, they wanted a smart student so at the same time Atsuko will feel at ease or may gain a friend. But they don’t know that she got a girlfriend instead. The headmaster was supposed to ask Mayu, but since Mayu doesn’t want to, which was quite expected, they sent me instead.
I asked for Atsuko’s address and her picture, though they were quite shocked that I don’t know how Atsuko Maeda, the superstar, looked like. Well, I’m not really into music. I know her voice but not her face.
It was love at first sight. Funny, that I felt that, when I first gazed at her picture. I never really believed at that, but it changed when I met her. It was hard to keep my feelings at that time because I knew that she was linked to a popular guy named Kyouhei.
“What are you going to teach me?” she asked.
“M-Math…” I stuttered nervously.
She pouted cutely, “I hate Math…”
“I know.” I slipped.
She grinned, “How did you know?”
Think…Takahashi…THINK!!!!
Actually I asked my butler to investigate about her. My family is quite shocked, because that was the first time that I’ve ever used my family’s influence. I just want to know more about Atsuko, and I highly doubt that I can even talk straight when I see her face to face.  I mean…for heaven’s sake!!! I feel nervous by just even looking at her picture!!!
But I can’t really tell her that I investigated about her right? She might get mad… I don’t want that.
“Ahmm…I watched an interview.” I told her.
“Minami is interested in me~~~” she said happily.
No Atsuko…I’m in love with you…
I sighed. I can’t tell her that.
“Where are your parents?” she asked.
“They’re gone…”
It wasn’t really a lie because they’re always on a business trip, but I know that they love me. So I’m not rebelling or something.
“So you’re living alone?” she asked.
I didn’t respond.
“Don’t you mind…if…ahmm…can I live with you?”
“EH!?”
I asked.
She laughed a bit, “You look like Yuki…” then she looked down, “…My parents are always away…so I’m feeling lonely living here in this house alone…”
I was about to say something but I was rendered speechless when I heard her say,
“…I feel so safe when I’m with you, Minami…I want to be with you…”
From that day on…we’re always together.
Soon, Atsuko finally understand Math.
Atsuko invited me on an amusement park to celebrate. We sat on the bench as we ate our ice cream.
She joked and I laughed.
“I didn’t know that you could make me so happy…I thought you’re boring…always studying…books...” she said.
EH!? She might be thinking that I’m weird.
“I’m not like that. I have friends too. I hang-out with them sometimes. I’m not jut a chatterbox.” I sounded quite offended.
“Hey…I’m just joking.” She placed her hand on my shoulder. And I felt sparks coming from it, flowing through my body. I’m a stranger to this feeling. I’ve never felt my emotions this mixed up. I was shocked so in reflex, I pushed her hand away.
“S-Sorry…”she said.
“Ne...Who’s Kyouhei for you?” I asked her.
“Kyouhei? You like him? He’s popular…” she said smiling but her tone sounded sad.
Or maybe its just my imagination?
“Isn’t he mad that you’re spending too much time with me?”
“No. I’ll make up to him later. We’ll just go out later.”
Damn. I’m jealous.
“Do you love someone already, Minami…?”
Can I tell you, that I fell in love with you Atsuko?
I just nodded.
She looked away. I was about to ask her what’s wrong when a guy called her name.
“K-Kyouhei!? What are you doing here!?” Atsuko seemed so shocked and relieved.
“Picking up my girlfriend of course~” Kyouhei smiled.
I saw Kyouhei hiding a small paper bag. I sat frozen when realized what it is when I saw the logo…
E-Engagement rings!?
I stood up and ran away. I heard Atsuko call my name but I ignored her.
How can loving someone hurt this much…
XXXXXXXXX
 I don’t know how I can still manage to go home. I sat on the doorway. I cried and I cried.
Atsuko…she’ll never be mine anymore…she loves Kyouhei…Kyouhei will be proposing to her…and Atsuko will surely accept…
I heard the rain pouring hard outside. Just like my tears that keeps falling hard.
“Is it too late for me now?”
I love you… Atsuko…
I heard my phone rang.
It’s Mayu.
She was about to say something but she stopped when she heard me sniff.
“Talk.” She ordered.
I told her everything except. She never said anything and just listened.
“S-Sorry…Mayu…” I apologized, “I-I talked too much…it’s annoying right?”
“It’s not bad not to care sometimes.” She said then she ended the call.
Not to care?
Not to care if Atsuko loves someone else?
Fine. … I don’t care…
I just want her to know that I love her…
I stood and was about to go out when I saw Atsuko. She was wet from the rain. And based on her pose, she was about to knock on my door.
XXXXXXXX
I motioned for her to sit down on the couch. I grabbed a clean towel and dried her hair. I was taller than her because I was standing. She looked up at me. I saw her beautiful eyes gaze back at mine. We were lost in each other.
Slowly, I saw water falling from her face. It wasn’t from her hair.
Atsuko is crying.
“Atsuko…” I cupped her face. She just stared at me.
It’s not bad not to care sometimes.
I decided to follow Mayu’s words, because it drives me crazy when the one I love was so near yet so far. I won’t care.
“Atsuko…” I leaned down to her.
“M-Minami…”
“Do you know that they say that I tend to think too much? But now I’m not thinking of anything…for the first time in my life…I won’t care…tell me if it’s wrong…but I love you so much.”
I kissed her, slowly and gently.
And when she kissed me back, I know that she doesn’t care too.
XXXXXXXX
“I’m so happy Minami…” she whispered.
“How about Kyouhei?”
She laughed, “Minami…Kyouhei is not even into girls.”
EH!!!!????
“B-But…”
“He asked me if I can pretend to be his girlfriend so his parents won’t know…”
“But the engagement ring…?”
“…Is for his boyfriend. He was out now.”
She giggled cutely, “I love you…MinaMINE.”
I laughed at her endearment and she pouted.
“I love you too…Acchan.”
XXXXXXXXXXXX
“You’re cooking is the best Minamine <3” Acchan said with a thumbs up.
“Thanks~~~”
“Don’t you want to ask me where I will be hiding tomorrow?” she pouted.

Acchan have told me the RAY’s surprise tomorrow. They’ll be singing one of their hit songs live in the school but they will be hiding separately in different places. So if the person finds them before the song ends, that person will be their Valentine girlfriend.
“No.” I said firmly.
“So it’s okay with you if I just some lucky girl will be my Valentine girlfriend?” she crossed her arms and pouted more.
“…no.”
“Then why aren’t you asking if where I will hide tomorrow!?” she asked like a kid in tantrums, “…I’ll surely tell you…b-because I-I don’t want to spend my Valentine’s with someone o-other than y-you…”she mumbled looking down and her ears getting red.
I went to her side, “I don’t want you to spend that day with another…but I don’t want to ask because that would be unfair. I also don’t want you to tell me also…”
I cupped her face and made her look at me.
I pressed my lips to hers.
“M-Minami…” she stared in daze.
“…because I knew…that when I close my eyes…my heart will find its way back to you wherever you hide…I’m confident that I’ll find you no matter what happens and faster than anyone else…”
She wrapped her arms around me neck and kissed me deeply.
Yeah…the superstar is in the house…and in my heart.
X is mark of Silent
Silent is a reader.

Offline xsilentreader

• CrazyAngel
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2014, 11:46:13 AM »

NOW!!!!!!time for WMatsui!!!!

--------------------------------
IDTS: the famous fangirl
[Rena]
I sighed for the nth time. This valentine surprise is really driving me crazy. Today is February 14th. And as we all know, today is valentine’s day. But I’m not a bit excited. In fact, I hate this day. The reason for that, is our company love valentine’s day, and because of that they make projects for the said day. That is mostly for our fans. It’s not like that I hate my fans or anything. It’s just that I just don’t like our project for this year.
I’m Matsui Rena. And just for a few hours more, I’ll be having a girlfriend.
I hate the way, they made us a prize. As if they don’t care who’ll be with us until we graduate. Oh yeah, the other reason behind this, is that we need to graduate before we pursue our career so for the rest of time, we’ll also be studying here together with our girlfriends.
Atsuko doesn’t seem to mind though.
And Yuki…well, she’s been acting weird since she got lost yesterday.
“Rena!!! You’re going to check-out the school right?”
She probably noticed that I’m wearing the Hanazumi’s uniform.
“Yea. I’ll be looking for a place to hide later.”
She laughed, “So you won’t be found later? Why don’t you just dig a hole there or something?”
I just ignored her useless suggestion.
I wore my disguise so I won’t catch attention later.
“Rena!!!” she called me again, “Take me with you!!!”
“No. you are banned to go out until the program starts.”
“UNFAIR!!!” she started her tantrum again.
For heaven’s sake…I’m tired of Yuki whining like a child.
“…well…you made us worry yesterday. We’re just thankful that the girl that you were with yesterday doesn’t seem to care that you’re a superstar, or that is, if she knows that you are one.”
“I won’t get lost again!!! I’ll bring my wallet!!! I’ll stick with you like super glue!!!” she gave me her best puppy eyes.
“No, why are you so excited anyways?” I frowned at her, "...and you know that I hate when someone follows me around."
“I…I’ll just look for someone…” she mumbled,"...and about following thing...how about a-"
“Well…you’re banned so I can’t really do anything about that. And never talk about that again.” I warned her.
She just pouted.
“see you later, Yuki.”

XXXXXXXXXX
i blended perfectly with the other students and no one noticed me.
i was scanning the place, looking for a good place to hide.
a place that is not really open because we'll be bringing our instruments with us. i mean it would be weird if someone saw a girl playing drums in the canteen right?
as far as i could, i really don't want to have a girlfriend. i don't want someone following me around, i've had enough of those with the reporters...
no one can follow me around...anymore.

"KYAAAAAA!!!!!MATSUI-SAMA!!!!"
crap!!! did they just see through my disguise!?
i stated running away then i bumped into someone. we both sat on the ground.
"i-ittai..."
"hey..." she was catching her breath too, "who are you? i've never seen you before? what ere you doing  here?"
she...she's too handsome for a girl...
"i'm...ah...looking for some place to hide..."
baka Rena!!! why did you tell her the truth!?

but instead of being weirded by me, she smiled with amusement.
"you're hiding too?"

ehh? what does she mean by 'too'?

she grabbed my hand and dragged me into a room.
she switched on the lights.

whoah...it's like an exclusive suite...
"kirei..."
"thanks..." she flashed me a cat like smile.
"demo...why does the name plate outside say, janitor's closet?"
"ohh...so that they wouldn't enter here. this place is my secret place."

[Matsui Jurina]

"why do you need a secret place?" the girl in front of me asked..
"...because...ahm...i'm quite popular." i said while i sat on my bed.in fact i was just strolling around earlier when they chased after me shouting Kyaaa, Matsui-sama.
at first i thought that my Rena-chan is already here, but it turned out to be just my fans. i sighed disappointedly. then i ran away from them, thanks from my running skills i gained in the team.
anyways as i was running, i bumped into this girl.and since i was amused by the fact that she was hiding like me. i brought her to my secret room.
even Mayu and Takamina doesn't know about this room.

she looked around the room. i just looked at her.
i swear to heaven's that i've never seen her here before. she has this huge eyeglass on her eyes. her complexion is a bit tanned. and her hair is...
heaven forbid....
HER HAIR IS GREEN.
it's forbidden to dye your hair,as far i remember in the school rules.
"...ne...what's your name?" i asked her.
"why should i tell you?" she asked coldly.

oh...i like her.

"thats...because, i hid you in my supposedly secret room."
she turned red for a while.

oh...she's cute.
well...i'm still loyal to my Rena-chan though. it's just that i'm comfortable with this person even if i just bumped into her a while ago.

"g-gekikara."

"that's a strange name." i commented.
"i don't care about your opinion."

it seems that there is also another Mayu here.

i smiled at the thought.
"ne...are you a transfer student? i asked her.
"...n-no."

weird...if she's not a transfer student, why can't she recognize me?
i'm not asking her to be all over me, but how come that she doesn't seem to know me at all. my friends and i are popular, well Takamina is the student council's president that everybody loves, Mayu is the cold one that eveybody adores from afar.
and me...well...
i'm matsui Jurina, and as you all know from the first chapter, i'm Rena's number one fangirl. but that aside, let me introduce myself again.

i'm matsui Jurina. known as the charmer. really popular here because of my ikemen looks. though, i'm smart too, in fact i'm the top 3 of the school. i'm also a varsity of the basketball team, a multi-awarded MVP.
i was a playgirl. but that was in the past.
i've changed ever since i fell in love with Rena-chan.

i fell in love with Rena-chan even before i realized that love exists.

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

i stood at the edge of the rooftop.
i was 20 feet away from the ground.

"I'M TIRED OF THIS LIFE!!!" I screamed.

"...are...you going to  kill yourself?" i heard a voice.
"are you going to stop me!?" i laughed bitterly, "...that's useless."
"i'm not."
"then what are you doing here?"
"i just want you to listen to me. but anyways, why are you going to kill yourself?"

"...my parents are always fighting..." i started to cry.
she laughed.
i glared at her.

"listen to me..." she laughed again, "...i always wanted to be a singer but my parents don't believe in me...they even kicked me out of our house. i'm homeless right now. i need to work at ten different jobs to support myself. and to make it all better, MY GIRLFRIEND WHOM I LOVE MORE THAN MY LIFE JUST DIED TODAY!!!...but...i need to live my life for her...she wants me to reach my dream..."

this girl...
"...i won't stop you...just make sure your pain is worse than mine."
she then left.
XXXXXXXXXXXXX

"does she look like this?" Mayu showed a drawing.
"no."
"this."
"no."
"this."
"no."

she sighed.
"gomen ne...Mayu."

i was describing that girl from the rooftop and she was trying to draw her based on my description.
"it's okay...if this girl managed to save you, i'll do anything." she showed me her rare smile.
Takamina was even helping.

"...let's take a break for a while." Takamina suggested.
i nodded, "i'll buy some food for us. it's three in the afternoon, anyways."
"what!?" Takamina asked shocked. she dove towards the radio.
"you're weird, Takamina." Mayu commented.
she ignored us and opened the radio.
"...now...the debut song of RAY."
"...ohayo...we are RAY."
the band played.
the song was good, though there are some holes.

i was about to leave when...
i heard her voice.
i can't be mistaken...that voice...

"...Jurina? is there something wrong?"
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
"...ne can i use this place later?" gekikara asked me as she was munching her melon-pan.
i chuckled, "i guess...your trustworthy. just don't eat all my melon-pan okay?"
she pouted, "why do you have many melon-pan anyways?"
"i'm going to give those to Rena-chan."
she suddenly choked.
"w-what...!?"
"hey...are you okay? don't eat your melon-pan in a hurry!!!" i laughed.
"...ne...why are you using this place later?" I asked her.
"ahm...i-i'll hide in here."
"you're not joining the event later?" i asked curiously.
"i'm not really interested...in RAY."

oh...

"okay...anyways you're free to use this room. i'll be looking for Rena-chan later." i smiled widely.

the intercom said, "...for all those participants in the event, please gather at the quadrangle."
i smiled at gekikara, "...ja ne."
then i left her.

[Matsui Rena]

i was left in a daze.
i sighed again, "luckily...i wore a disguise."
my cellphone vibrated.
i fished for it on my pocket.
"nani desu ka, aki-p?"
"get your drums here, Rena."
"hai..."
leaving the secret place, i went to the van at the back of the school.
Atsuko was already there, so was a pouting Yuki.
"you look happy?"
i looked at Atsuko.
"i'm waiting for someone." she smiled.
"nani? dare?"
"himitsu~~~" she said in a sing song voice as she walked away towards her hiding place together with her electric guitar.
"what's with the face, Yuki?" i asked the pouting girl.
"...i'm hoping that she's the one who'll find me." she said, stomping away with her base guitar.
i removed my disguise.
time to hide....
--------------------
and the real fun will start now!!! hahahahaha!!! i hope that you'll keep supporting me even with the slow update~~~

*puppy eyes*

comments and suggestions everyone?
X is mark of Silent
Silent is a reader.

Offline Kakeru15

• Ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥Atsumina♥ ♥Saeyuki♥ ♥Yuiparu♥
    • Yokoparu
Re: I'm Dating The Superstar Chap. 1-3 (MaYuki, WMatsui, AtsuMina)
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2014, 12:03:59 PM »
The first time I think RAY is a diva pop... If you know what I mean... HAHAHA :D

Valentine girl~ seems like takamina so jealous haha so funny and what happend with Takamina and Acchan next? I'm curious :huhuh

I like this fic, so interesting :thumbsup

Thank you for triple update but please Update!! Update!! Update!! Again.. HAHA :D :twothumbs
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 12:13:02 PM by Kakeru15 »

Offline liabont

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2014, 01:51:47 PM »
i love you're fanfic author-san, i hope you writing about atsumina more because i love atsumina  :D :wub:

Offline kazutoryu

• Oshiri ω
  • Member+
  • Mayuki & Kojiyuu ROCK!!
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2014, 02:19:47 PM »
hoho cyborg in action.. :on shady:
please input some emotion please   :mon hobo:

Offline AtsuminaForever

• All hail - AtsuMina!
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2014, 04:09:31 PM »
Neh Author-san! I love your fic!! Update soooon~ mehehe no pressure here <3

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2014, 04:10:13 PM »
Mayu is blush kawaii!!!!

Takacchan story is beautiful

Jurina don't even know it was Rena

Update soon

Offline MayuxMatsuixMusic

• mayuyu oshi <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • oshiri~~!!!
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2014, 05:17:31 PM »
This is really interesting!!!

Takamina sugoii you have already captured acchan's heart

Jurina is so dense tsk

Mayuyu is so tsun tsun

Can't wait for the next chap :twothumbs
mayuyu and rena is <3

mayuki and mayurena is my fav <3

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2014, 05:23:26 PM »
How funny when Jurina was saying that she wanted to find Rena when she was already in the presence of Rena

Eh... Jurina wanted to kill herself long time ago... and luckily Rena was there to stop her

Would Rena be able to remember Jurina?

Would Jurina be able to find Rena?

Would Yuki be able to find Mayu?

How about Mayu...?

Yeah... Atsuko and Minami are already together

But would Atsuko be able to forgive Minami from lying about who Minami is?

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the updates

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline vivinardisa

• Member+
  • MaYuki Shipper \(^_^)/ Yukirin Kami Oshi
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2014, 05:31:59 PM »
The first time Yuki meet Mayu is so cute  :wub:

Takamina and Acchan is so sweet, Takamina is so gentle  :thumbsup

Jurina just hurry up and found Rena  :inlove:

Please update soon, this is a good fanfic  :cow:

Offline iLeo221

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2014, 12:21:33 AM »
woha! very interesting story! Takamina and empire? Thats really handsome XD
Wants to know how atsuko reacts!
Atsuko is cute and sweet in the story!

At first as I have read the name Ray I thought of a certain diva lol ^^!
okey! Ray is a band name in this story. but why the name Ray? is there a reason?

hahahaha! Jurina, u are so slow! ^^! But i like JurinaxRena, there are cute!
I really like you story and thx u for your hard work.

hope to see u soon again.

Offline kcard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2014, 04:46:32 AM »
Wow This must be a interesting one.
I like how mayu met yuki and she really don't care who she met.
XD

RAY  ,Rena Atsuko Yuki right?  haha

looking forward to you next update!

Oshi : Okada Nana | Watanabe Mayu | Kashiwagi Yuki & Matsui Rena
Shipper : Mayuki | YukiRena

Offline Zhen

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just Admire, No secret. (Wmatsui, Mayuki lover)
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2014, 06:05:10 AM »
AGH~ I want more already~  :cry:
I'll wait~
THIS FANFIC IS JUST TOO AWESOME~ I LOVE IT!!!!!! :deco: :deco: :deco: :deco: :deco:

Offline chiqinna

• Member+
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2014, 02:48:45 PM »
Author-saaaaann~~~~~  :D
uhh..what should I call you actually.. zsilentreader?  :?
I just read this story~  :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
and... is that Rena..that was trying to...suicide? and lose her girlfriend?  :huhuh
and yeah Atsumina of course~  :wub: :wub: :wub: :heart:
I will be waiting for your next update!!  :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Akblaire48

• You have to aim for the top to move FORWARD!
  • M A Y U Y U 4 E V E R ! !
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2014, 07:43:43 PM »
This is amazing :hip smile:
Love the meeting of MaYuki, Its cool if Mayu will accidentally find Yuki  :heart: :w00t:
Atsumi looks like a married couple there  :grin:
Wmatsui in the past is cool, Rena's disguise lol  :cathappy:
I love this fanfic  :thumbsup
Please update more  :bow:
No matter how impossible you think it is...

You have to try it...

Before saying it's really impossible!

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2014, 08:07:04 AM »
Oh plis plis let them found yuki acchan and rena pwiiiis

But as for mayu i dont know if she intent to find yuki kekekk she to lazy doing that

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2014, 03:48:34 PM »
Just read it and I have to say I really love this fic of yours :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
I wonder will Mayu be able to find Yuki since she's a lazy and not-very-care person :panic: :panic:
Please Kami-sama, xsilentreader-sama, let her find Yuki :lol:
Atsumina just get married :banghead: :angry: So lovey-dovey :wub:
I like WMatsui's past, unexpected XD Rena should change her wig to some color that is normal :rofl:
Can't wait to read your new update :shocked
Update soon, please :bow:
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Back Horn - Seimeisen