JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Gang Kiz - Honey Honey

Author Topic: [News] Yuki Uozumi graduates from LoVendoЯ  (Read 3415 times)

Offline scorn

• オナニー
  • ecchi
  • Member+
[News] Yuki Uozumi graduates from LoVendoЯ
« on: July 23, 2016, 06:27:35 PM »
Source: UP-FRONT LINK Fb page
https://www.facebook.com/notes/up-front-link/en-announcement-concerning-yuki-uozumi/1120406271351622

Thank you for your continued support towards LoVendoЯ. Yuki Uozumi has announced today during the final concert of the tour she will graduate from LoVendoЯ.
Yuki Uozumi has succeeded the audition in 2012 to enter LoVendoЯ's group as guitarist and then has been active until now. She told us: "From now, I want to skilling up more and more as guitarist" and the result of the discussions came to the conclusion, by respecting her intentions, that she will graduate from the group during the live at Shinjuku Reny on September 16th and will also be detached from UP-FRONT CREATE on the same time.
Until September 16th, LoVendoЯ members will continue much more to endeavour to lives and other activities. We, from now on, will watch over Yuki Uozumi and support her in her new challenge. LoVendoЯ will, with Reina Tanaka, Marina Okada, Marin Miyazawa continue their activities as 3 members. Thank you for your continued support towards LoVendoЯ as well as for Yuki Uozumi.
2016 July 23rd UP-FRONT CREATE Representative Director Hirokazu Honda

Comment from Yuki Uozumi
I, Yuki Uozumi, will graduate from LoVendoЯ after the live at Shinjuku Reny on September 16th.
Now, I am really happy to play the guitar, but when I looked far ahead, I wanted to experience more possibilities concerning myself.
From now on, I also want to insert abroad studies in my future, to continue to perform with many musicians, I want to skilling up as guitarist.
As Yuki Uozumi the guitarist, I thought early this year of how come I can get close to my dreams from now, I discussed with all the members as well as the staff of the company, and this time I am able to report you this annoucement.
I would like to say I am really sorry about this sudden announcement.
I would be happy if we, LoVendoЯ and I, get warm cheering in the future. Thank you in advance for everything.
2016 July 23rd Yuki Uozumi (LoVendoЯ)

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL F- you can graduate from a band?!
Beautifulest women of all time 1.)Kim Sohee 2.)Minatozaki Sana 3.)Myoui Mina 4.)Fukumura Mizuki 5.)Uemura Akari 6.)Yabuki Nako 7.)Oguri Yui 8.)Nashiko Momotsuki 9.)Na-yeon 10.)Ikuta Eripon

Offline john_hung

• KOBUSHI-GUMI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dave_akuma
    • dave_skeptical
Re: [News] Yuki Uozumi graduates from LoVendoЯ
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2016, 07:14:06 PM »
 :dunno: wtf is Marin supposed to play both guitar parts by herself or what?

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2016, 06:54:22 PM »
Aw man, she was the one who rocked the most  :(

Good luck to Yuki on all her future endeavors!  :guitar:

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2016, 08:54:07 PM »
I guess playing in an "idol band" gets limiting, so I understand her looking for other opportunities. This must have been a great experience for her, though, for stage experience and confidence boost! Good luck etc.
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2016, 09:24:43 AM »
Best of luck for Yuki san in the future.

She really brought a warm element to the group,
and the twin guitar pairing was really enjoyable.

Fly high Yuki!

Offline J-Triumf

• AKA J-T the smalla balla
  • Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2016, 06:57:52 AM »
Seriously bummed out about this, especially since 1) I already had to endure Riho, Zukki, and Meimi leaving their respective groups at the time of this announcement (and then Manakan left her group later on), and 2) the timing of this announcement happened the same day as this year's J-Pop Summit, the local San Francisco event where I got to see Lovendor in person three years prior. :cry:

Yeah, I'll admit I haven't paid much attention to Lovendor since then, but Yuki's been my favorite since day one, charming me with that adorable smile and impressing me with both her live playing skills and her ability to craft a song for a Hello Project group ("Desugita..." by Angerme). Of course, I've been told that Lovendor's been skewing towards idol-like promotion and events, and Yuki likely signed up with serious rock band expectations, so perhaps it's a good idea for her to move on. At the very least, I'm thankful to have seen her in person and get her autograph.
ねぇ、笑って?
J-Triumf @ SoundCloud - Twitter - Tumblr - CuriousCat - IT'S CRAZY!!!!!

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2016, 07:07:49 AM »
There there JTRI. She's got huge talent we shall see her!! GOOD STUFF!!

Offline metoice

• hitomi-chan my darling
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2016, 06:48:39 PM »
 :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

ก็เพราะฉันหลงทางหลงอยู่กลางใจของเธอ อยู่ไหนก็ใกล้เธอเพราะว่าใจเธอกว้างใหญ่

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Gang Kiz - Honey Honey