JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sparta Locals - Watakushi no Ringo

Author Topic: Share Your AKB48 Related Dreams  (Read 59235 times)

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
Re: Share Your AKB48 Related Dreams
« Reply #180 on: February 01, 2014, 11:46:16 AM »
Umm All I remember is me and  Yukirin were Jackobob and Mayuyu and it ended up with a slap~

Offline Jackobob

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #181 on: February 01, 2014, 02:24:02 PM »
who slapped who did mayuyu and me get it on

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #182 on: February 01, 2014, 06:26:05 PM »
who slapped who did mayuyu and me get it on

I don't really remember Jack I don't really remember. I think it was Mayu who slapped someone and then me and Yukirin went back to my place~

Offline Jackobob

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #183 on: February 03, 2014, 08:51:53 PM »
god damn it well you know those weird linked dreams people have that may have happened either that or I was thinking about it so much it happened I think she slapped me but then it got heated and sexual therefore you and yukirin left and one thing led to another

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #184 on: February 03, 2014, 10:40:25 PM »
god damn it well you know those weird linked dreams people have that may have happened either that or I was thinking about it so much it happened I think she slapped me but then it got heated and sexual therefore you and yukirin left and one thing led to another

I think Mayuyu slapped me~

Offline Jackobob

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #185 on: February 14, 2014, 10:14:58 PM »
How dare you do something to offend her

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #186 on: February 14, 2014, 11:58:49 PM »
I had another dream where it was a real life Minecraft situation where me, Yuko, Yukirin and Kojiharu were in the mines searching for gold, iron and diamond..... That was basically all that happened////

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #187 on: April 03, 2014, 01:23:26 PM »
I seriously must be goin' crazy.

I had an Infinity styled dream, where I was Maria and Sayaka was Ruka, but as a girl, and the two of us were SO in love. Talking together, dancing... OMG, it was so amazing! We also kissed, so this is just me going back to the "Am I gay?" question I brought up in an older post.

But, I was seriously loving this dream and didn't want to leave.

Also, one weird thing, in my dream, I dreamt it was snowing, but when I woke up and looked out my window, it was rain. XD (No relation~)
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline digital clone

• Member+
« Reply #188 on: May 28, 2014, 06:27:32 PM »
I dreamt that Wasamin sang to me, then kicked me in the knee.

Offline MYJR

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #189 on: August 09, 2014, 05:03:48 PM »
I just remember that last month i dream about yukirin being my wife and Mayu is our daughter...
I was surprised when Mayu called me papa..I was like "eh...is this a dream? :panic:
if this is a dream I don't want to wake up"
and then I wake up :gyaaah: :gyaaah: :gyaaah: :gyaaah: :gyaaah: :gyaaah: :gyaaah: :gyaaah:

I was "Arrrggggghhh..why did I wake up" :banghead:

......that was the best dream I ever had

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #190 on: January 25, 2015, 08:03:14 PM »
I had a dream kinda like Fatal Frame last night..
Well basically (Well I technically wasn't in it as such but) Churi was this girl who went to a mountain that was cursed. Well she went to Mt. Hikamiyama, which is know to be the mountain of death. And there was a scene in the trailer that had a girl who basically killed herself and the protagonist has this trail of visions, which basically what happened in my dream with FuruYanagi and then really bad things started happening. But then behind her, Airin's like dead-ish body was there..... and then a scream....

Offline mikiseki

« Reply #191 on: January 26, 2015, 05:43:26 PM »
I dreamt about original team K lately... like i join them in performing nounai paradise stage XD i'm performing maria and my microphone hit ume-chan lol it's kinda absurd. i also dreamt about climbing a tree with tano-chan but then we arrived at a cloud castle... it's fun XD

Offline Moptop

• <{ 嵐 }>
  • ecchi
« Reply #192 on: February 09, 2015, 04:10:46 AM »
Seems like the 48DreamExpress has chosen me once again.

Me & 2 of my friends were the chosen Philippine athletes to compete in a sports competition (Mini-Olympics?) taking place in Japan.
When we arrived at the Japanese office, they asked us if they can film our journey for a variety show.  We gladly accepted. Our tour guides were Gaki No Tsukai's Fujiwara XD, Minegishi Minami, Shimazaki Haruka & Takahashi Minami(?).. There was still lots of time before the Festival so they took us sightseeing.

They took us to this lovely bridge & had a picture, then took us to this Japanese restaurant and had a luxurious meal. Eventually we had to get to the Stadium & for some reason when we arrived, it was a large Theatre with AKB doing some traditional performance ceremony. Confused, me & my friends took a seat & watched as the traditional ceremony turn into a crazy AKB48 concert. Eventually leading to the point where i lost my glasses & couldn't see from my seat. Then i woke up O_o

Some set up @_@

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #193 on: July 02, 2015, 10:33:42 PM »
(This particular dream is loosely based off Cross (As in the KII3 Unit centered by Churi))

So, Churi's a gang member, who was helping out with a robbery and as she was trying to escape on her motorcycle, she finds her girlfriend, Manatsu, who she didn't know was working as a cop so she instantly gets distracted for one second, trying to figure out why Manatsu was working as a cop.

However, because there was a gun war going on in the street that they were in, she couldn't risk to die. As the gun war was at it's peak, Churi was out in the open and before she could get shot, her gangmate, Airin makes herself a human shield for her childhood friend. She is laying on Churi's lap, with blood spewing out of the gun wound.

"Airin... Come on, don't die on me! Please.. Don't die on me!"

"No... I can't make it...."

"What... You know our motto! 'Strive for the greatest, never give up.'!"

"Churi.... I... I feel....So cold...."

"No! Stay alive for me!

"...."

As Airin's hand fell limp beside Churi, it made the latter cry. In the midst of this emotional scene, Manatsu walked over to Churi, not knowing it was her as Churi was in a black ski mask, pointing a gun to her head.

"Manatsu, it's me!" Churi took off the ski mask, making Manatsu surprised. One of the other gang members pointed a gun to Manatsu's head. Churi was thinking about Airin and did the same and sacrificed herself for her girlfriend.

"Manatsu... I'm sorry for not... telling you anything...."

"No... I'm the one who should be sorry, for everything!"

"N-No..." As she said this Churi's eyes slowly dropped, making Manatsu take her gun and pointed it at her own head. Then a bang was heard as Manatsu, Airin and Churi's lifeless bodies lay there.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 10:48:46 PM by MaYukiIsLife »

Offline hackata48

• Member+
  • TE HETA HADA WODA! -Quote from 'Frenzy'ability TWA
« Reply #194 on: August 12, 2015, 11:37:15 AM »
My dreams relating to AKB and sister groups is usually me running around all over the place......On fire........ Only to stop to eat or go to the bathroom. And to make it crazier, it was during the whole Kibouteki Refrain MV

Offline hackata48

• Member+
« Reply #195 on: August 17, 2015, 01:26:30 AM »
I got another crazy ass dream (now pun intended).

Yukirin makes an appearance in Epic Rap Battles and she was shaking it!

Call me Quagmire but I went Gigity Gigity Goo!

Offline hackata48

• Member+
« Reply #196 on: August 31, 2015, 12:36:04 PM »
I got a vision. Limbo a character from Warframe banishes all the Yakuza from Majisuka 5 while dancing Satisfaction by Benny Benassi

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #197 on: August 31, 2015, 04:34:13 PM »
Me, Churi, snogging. Then awkwardly Airin came in....and then the other few of my oshis swarm in and it was awkward

Offline hackata48

• Member+
« Reply #198 on: October 11, 2015, 06:51:43 PM »
I dreamt Gekikara beating the *&*!@ out of Mayweather.
(I think I was watching a Snuff Film)

And I dreamt having a beach date with Sakura Miyawaki.
Half of the time I was jumping around the Hotside like a fish out of water (With Sakura laughing at me)
She was wearing a flower on her hair.
I was building a Sand Castle of the Japanese kind with her
And lastly I lifted some rocks to demonstrate my strength (I work out and the heaviest weight I lifted in a dumbell was 32.5 Pounds)

Another dream was that The Cast of Majisuka Gakuen 5 plays Blood Bowl (Think Madden NFL but amp up the Violence to 10) against the Reikland Reavers.
To sum up the match, Heres Bob with some commentary:
"Whoa! These Kitties got claws!"
*Gekikara punches a downed opposing player* "That's just mean. I Like it!"
"Kamisori slashes that guy like dwarf chopping wood!"
"Looks like the Reavers made one of the Idols 'sing' (To scream really loudly)"

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sparta Locals - Watakushi no Ringo