JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tokyo Jihen - Ringo no Uta

Author Topic: Video : Cops tazing a woman *56k NO WAY*  (Read 4081 times)

Offline Gwasshi4life

• Shit yeah, I love prostate cancer!
Video : Cops tazing a woman *56k NO WAY*
« on: June 08, 2005, 02:18:53 AM »
http://www.big-boys.com/articles/policetazer.html

....don't wanna get out of your car, eh??  Aight, we'll play that game. 8)  8)  8)

Offline Hamasaki_Yoshizawa

• 吉澤の用心棒
  • Member+
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2005, 03:05:37 AM »
Haha, saw this on TV. It's sorta funny and sad :P
Poor woman, haha...

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2005, 04:03:59 AM »
HAHA FUCK The Police :fuckyou:

Offline tetsuo69

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2005, 02:22:46 PM »
hahha funny ^^

Offline k3nn

• ecchi
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2005, 06:44:10 PM »
:lol:  nice!..kinda feel sorry for her lol

Offline kuno_thunder

• Dance, dance, dance til we run this town!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2005, 07:25:43 PM »
The best part is when the cop tell her "We've been tazed before, and we can tell you its not that bad."  What a dumb bitch.   :twisted:

Offline ctz

• secret archeologist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2005, 09:21:51 PM »
People should listen what police say..

The same video is available here in smaller parts and with other police officer's comments. Thanks to Amuse, who posted it first in this thread.
coot is ctz

Offline Thimas X

• I eat Jailbaits for breakfast
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2005, 11:17:38 PM »
:lol: stupid moaning got annoying.

LoveHaruru

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2005, 02:02:41 AM »
This was fucking police brutality.

Unless the woman was in some way, shape, or form threatening the lives of the two officers, was physically stronger than them, or had a weapon, then that taser wasn't even necessary.

This was more sick than humerous, and is exactly why SOME people seriously dislike the police.

Offline tivx

• Beauty To My Ai's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2005, 03:43:47 AM »
Quote from: daigong
HAHA FUCK The Police :fuckyou:

i agree all the way. felt sorry for the lady. everyone give the one-finger-salute and say FUCK THE POLICE  :fuckyou: this clips made so mad. it was funny for like 1 second.

R.I.P. Kyle, already missing you man.........

Offline Ping

• Hiatus King
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Reina <3 4Eva!
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2005, 05:46:56 AM »
Wow, screaming for like 2 minutes. That was an interesting video...

Offline ctz

• secret archeologist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2005, 01:04:29 PM »
Police officers should use taser when the target is a threat or has a some kind of weapon.

I think in this case office could have taken the woman from the car by brute force, but he would have taken a high risk too. When the officer tries to grab woman, she's pulling herself away. She might have had a gun or knife in the car and police officer would have been an easy target.

We must remember that the woman didn't have a valid driver's license and she's not obeying the officer's orders to step out of the car. This is not a behaviour of a normal law-abiding person. I think police had a enough reason to suspect her.

Although tasing looks bad, Imo it's better option than using a baton or OC spray. It doesn't do damage, unless she hurt herself falling out of the car.

Tasing her second time when she was lying on the ground was unnecessary though. I guess it would have been easy enough to just cuff her. Although it's hard to judge only because of that video.
coot is ctz

Offline tivx

• Beauty To My Ai's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2005, 03:08:52 PM »
:o  :o  :o  :o

FUCK THE POLICE  :fuckyou:

na j/k ya you do have a point but i still think he was too quick to use it, even though she should've listened.

R.I.P. Kyle, already missing you man.........

Offline TheQuickening

• Watching from afar
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2005, 06:10:33 PM »
Quote from: ctz
Police officers should use taser when the target is a threat or has a some kind of weapon.

I think in this case office could have taken the woman from the car by brute force, but he would have taken a high risk too. When the officer tries to grab woman, she's pulling herself away. She might have had a gun or knife in the car and police officer would have been an easy target.

We must remember that the woman didn't have a valid driver's license and she's not obeying the officer's orders to step out of the car. This is not a behaviour of a normal law-abiding person. I think police had a enough reason to suspect her.

Although tasing looks bad, Imo it's better option than using a baton or OC spray. It doesn't do damage, unless she hurt herself falling out of the car.

Tasing her second time when she was lying on the ground was unnecessary though. I guess it would have been easy enough to just cuff her. Although it's hard to judge only because of that video.

I agree. Trying to grab the woman and pulling her out by force would NOT have been the smart thing to do.  Like you said, she could have had a knife or gun and if the officer had tried to physically pull her out, it would have been easy for her to just grab a weapon and stab/shoot him.  By using the taser he was attempting to subdue her from a distance far enough that she could not physically retaliate at him.  Cops need to protect themselves too, after all.  He did NOT know if she had a weapon with her, she may very well have had one.  The cop did his duty and chose not to take any risky chances.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Barrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr-be-cuuuuuuuuuuuuue

Offline Ping

• Hiatus King
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Reina <3 4Eva!
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2005, 06:26:23 PM »
This became pretty serious. :lol:
Tasers don't hurt that much though, I think she was just having a panic attack.

LoveHaruru

« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2005, 06:49:23 PM »
Quote from: TheQuickening
Quote from: ctz

I agree. Trying to grab the woman and pulling her out by force would NOT have been the smart thing to do.  Like you said, she could have had a knife or gun and if the officer had tried to physically pull her out, it would have been easy for her to just grab a weapon and stab/shoot him.  By using the taser he was attempting to subdue her from a distance far enough that she could not physically retaliate at him.  Cops need to protect themselves too, after all.  He did NOT know if she had a weapon with her, she may very well have had one.  The cop did his duty and chose not to take any risky chances.

There is a problem in assuming she had a weapon if the officer doesn't see it, she doesn't threaten him with one, or if she doesn't even pull out something that looks remotely like a weapon.  She was on the phone with, I'm assuming a relative, when he used the taser.  She was no immediate threat to his well being or his life.  I also didn't get the impression that she was physically stronger than her, so he COULD have pulled her out of the car and handcuffed her.

He didn't, he used an extreme form of force, and that's what is wrong with this picture.  It was unnecessary, and in my opinion, sad to look at.  The reasons I'm seeing that support the cops decision to use a taser on an unarmed woman is no different from the reasons I saw that support the NYPD's decision to shoot at an unarmed man 41 times and murdering him.  

Granted, not ALL police officers are "bad"...it's just that they have quite a few shit-stains, that doesn't make their reputation any better. :/

Offline ctz

• secret archeologist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2005, 12:23:40 AM »
The police officer can't assume that there's no weapons until he sees one. It's too late then. That's why they want people step out the car.

The only thing which is wrong in this case in my opinion, is that the woman doesn't seem to threaten the police officer. And tasing her second time was unnecessary. Although the woman was reacting weird and was almost hysterical. Maybe the officer thought she had taken drugs or something and you can expect anything from junkies. He decided to not take the risk.

Taser is a good weapon against drug users anyway, because ordinary pain doesn't work always the same way as in normal cases. However, tasing shouldn't so bad as it looks in this video clip. The Target recovers immediately after the shock is over and it doesn't do damage. Unless a dart hit in an eye or something.
coot is ctz

Offline Kenji

• Kyamei's Bitch
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2005, 07:10:28 PM »
I feel no sympathy for this lady...at all.

She was 15 miles over the speed limit, didn't have a seatbelt on, and her freakin' drivers license was expired. She was bitching at the cop like there was no tomorrow, acting like she did nothing wrong. Then she decides to CALL someone, and refuses to get out of the car 'cause she's on the phone? She deserved to get tased IMO...she was asked to get out serveral times. Getting tased doesn't cause any permanent damage, so I don't think it was too bad.

Offline Andy

« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2005, 05:34:51 AM »
you gguys should go watch the fights!
and happy slaps!
maybe some are not funny but i think you should go watch then and learn abit about fighting anyway!

some are cool tho lol

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tokyo Jihen - Ringo no Uta