JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Furusato

Author Topic: :::::FUCK YSI!! FileFront is here!:::::  (Read 12499 times)

Offline Vikitty

• Member+
:::::FUCK YSI!! FileFront is here!:::::
« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2005, 01:51:45 AM »
What the fuck?

User LOCKED for DMCA VIOLATION
There are many websites that let you download illegal files. FileFront is NOT one of them.

The file that you were trying to download was removed because it violated our Acceptable Use Policy and Terms of Service.

FileFront has a zero tolerance policy towards illegal content and/or copyrighted content uploaded to/downloaded from our site without permission from their owner(s).

FileFront will vehemently record and forward any and all information to help law enforcement agencies investigate and prosecute those who willingly upload and/or download these files to/from our site.

Offline BakHamNoi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2005, 02:13:26 AM »
i have the same problem

Fuck FileFront ! YSI is here !! .............

Offline Vikitty

• Member+
« Reply #42 on: June 29, 2005, 02:19:48 AM »
Well, we knew it was too good to be true.

Offline Asmodai

• By the sea
  • Foundation
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: June 29, 2005, 03:29:14 AM »
Not surprising. They're covering their own ass. File Front can't really afford to fight off the MPAA the RIAA and the US government at the same time.

Oh well.

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: June 29, 2005, 04:09:25 AM »
Weird.  Today is the first day filefront has let me download at speeds faster than 1k/sec so I'm making the most of it.
Sig gone. Tinypic is no more.

LoveHaruru

« Reply #45 on: June 29, 2005, 04:29:00 AM »
Quote from: kdlite
What the fuck?

User LOCKED for DMCA VIOLATION
There are many websites that let you download illegal files. FileFront is NOT one of them.

The file that you were trying to download was removed because it violated our Acceptable Use Policy and Terms of Service.

FileFront has a zero tolerance policy towards illegal content and/or copyrighted content uploaded to/downloaded from our site without permission from their owner(s).

FileFront will vehemently record and forward any and all information to help law enforcement agencies investigate and prosecute those who willingly upload and/or download these files to/from our site.

What da fuck are you uploading?!?  Unless they're going after everyone eventually...

My opinion:  What the blue fuck did they EXPECT when they created an upload and download portion for the site?  People aren't using YSI for LEGAL shit, neither are they using RapidShare for it, so did they expect any less???

Whatever you're sharing, it should only be Jpop (or anything NOT released in America, or the likeliness to get that message is high). :evil:

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
« Reply #46 on: June 29, 2005, 06:39:14 AM »
Quote from: Son Goku
What da fuck are you uploading?!?...

Whatever you're sharing, it should only be Jpop (or anything NOT released in America, or the likeliness to get that message is high). :evil:

It's probably a good idea not to have "DVD" or "new single" or something like that in the filename.  Use your brains when choosing a filename. :P
Sig gone. Tinypic is no more.

Offline Vikitty

• Member+
« Reply #47 on: June 29, 2005, 06:42:46 AM »
I didn't upload anything like that. I had some random video cliips (ayaka's english lessons, concert clips, etc) and a photobook and some random junk. o.O;;

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #48 on: June 29, 2005, 10:50:15 AM »
I didn't upload anything like that. I had some random video cliips (ayaka's english lessons, concert clips, etc) and a photobook and some random junk. o.O;;

I mentioned it earlier in this thread, just avoid MP3, DVD and other blatant piracy terms. make your filenames as obscure as possible cuz you're eventually gonna write a description in the forum anyways. WHOA shit...that's scary V-dusk! :shock:

And YSI knows how to cover they asses too: http://www.yousendit.com/dmca.aspx

:lol:

AH well, it was great while it lasted!! NOW GO LEECH! (I might as well just put it all in the old Piehole and let them feast.

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #49 on: June 29, 2005, 10:50:33 AM »

I mentioned it earlier in this thread, just avoid MP3, DVD and other blatant piracy terms. make your filenames as obscure as possible cuz you're eventually gonna write a description in the forum anyways. WHOA shit...that's scary V-dusk! :shock:

And YSI knows how to cover they asses too: http://www.yousendit.com/dmca.aspx

:lol:

AH well, it was great while it lasted!! NOW GO LEECH! (I might as well just put it all in the old Piehole and let them feast.)

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: June 29, 2005, 12:21:35 PM »
daigong posting ALMOST the same message twice, spot the difference! 8)

closing ) extra in the second

Offline Sayange

• Akimoto Sayaka Chronic Fangirl
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Twin Towers <3
« Reply #51 on: June 30, 2005, 10:08:39 PM »
:lol: Guess what!

My account has been locked! :lol:

Saeyaka.com: Killing your bandwidth with hotness since 2007
Follow SaeYaka blog at Twitter @saeyaka48

LoveHaruru

« Reply #52 on: July 01, 2005, 12:32:10 AM »
Is it possible to create new accounts, or are they blocking IP addresses?

Offline delerium

• Ass & Titties
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: July 01, 2005, 05:12:22 AM »
My account is locked too.. all I had on there were a few FLET'S clips.  :?

Offline suki*

• Shweet Bitch
  • Member+
  • mikitty~!! ^o^
« Reply #54 on: July 01, 2005, 06:04:58 AM »
Were the filenames of the files uploaded telling with words like 'DVD' or 'rip' or 'single' or whatever? Coz the silly thing about FF is that the names of the files uploaded is blatantly displayed out for all to see. >_<

Think what daigong says is very true. Just try signing up for another account again and thereafter, zip/rar all your files up. Be as obscure as possible with your file-naming. Say : "MM_S1" for Morning Musume's first single or "IRPB_1" for Rika's 1st PB or "MAG_1" for the first DVD magazine that you're uploading or something like that.

In the information sections, just fill in the same thing which you named your zipfile as. FF shouldn't have any issues then.

Just avoid, at all costs, using terms like "DVD", "MP3", "VDO", "TV", or any such terms. That's like feeding them a target to attack for deletion. >_<

And as a further suggestion : If you want to keep track of the files that you have uploaded and named in whatever funny way, maybe zip a '.txt' file up of the list of files that you've uploaded together with their FF filenames. Put in a description or whatever else you want to fully identify/describe the tidbit that you've uploaded, zip the '.txt' file up and upload onto FF. Name that 'LIST' or something so whoever that wants to dl anything off your account can download that list first, see what you've got, identify the FF filename for the file that they want and progress with their downloading from there.

In the face of all this, I am really VERY blessed. So far at least. Coz I just checked my accounts ( Yes, I have 2 with FF and I actually told Jeff from FF Support about it and he hasn't done anything about it. :P ) and they are both still functioning.  :oops:

Sorry for typing so much. I tend to either shut all up or blab on... >_<

PS : I hope that they aren't banning IP addresses. >_< But I guess if you can get on the FF page and dl from any of the active accounts, think you're quite safe-ish??

Offline insyte

• Wheeeeeeeee!!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: July 02, 2005, 08:15:12 AM »
I dont think they ban IP addresses, some people have reported that they just opened a new account after their first account got locked :)

Offline Happosai

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: July 04, 2005, 02:31:58 PM »
i just uploaded a file named :

Illegal_Underage_girls_MP3_being_fucked_DVD_in_the_ass_FULL_ALBUM_Star_Wars_III_.DIVX...

let's see if they block my account...   :lol:  :lol:

Offline Shin Asuka

• Wub U
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: July 04, 2005, 03:52:28 PM »
They'll sick the cops on you. :P  :lol:
Don't expect me to reply to any post. I tend to not care.

Offline GZ

• G for Gaki~
  • Member+
« Reply #58 on: July 04, 2005, 04:13:12 PM »
yeh,,, they dont ban IP,,,
my account got locked too,,, (I uploaded PBs, flets and some making of) :x
and I created the new account,,,

not sure how long this one gonna last,,,

btw Happosai,,, really funny thing u did  :lol:

LoveHaruru

« Reply #59 on: July 04, 2005, 04:23:48 PM »
Quote from: Happosai
i just uploaded a file named :

Illegal_Underage_girls_MP3_being_fucked_DVD_in_the_ass_FULL_ALBUM_Star_Wars_III_.DIVX...

let's see if they block my account...   :lol:  :lol:

Pfft....you could have atleast sent us a linkscrew 2257 :evil:

GZ, good to know that they're not banning IPs.  THAT would have been bad, but I'm not too concerned if that's the case.  Still more reliable than a YSI or MegaUpload.

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Furusato