JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Goto Maki - Te wo Nigitte Arukitai

Author Topic: Official NBA Thread  (Read 470085 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Official NBA Thread
« on: March 03, 2005, 12:42:17 AM »
NBA SMACK OFF!!

Are you watching a game right now? Want to piss and moan over last night's loss? Got some beef with your favorite team's head coach?

Etc. Etc. Then fuckin spew the shit here!! All smack and obscenties are welcome!!

Key links:

http://nba.com

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Official NBA Thread
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2005, 07:37:49 AM »
Dammit Lakers lose again - twice to the Celtics in one week. Fuck Kobe eating up the clock then taking that DEEP 3!!  :evil:

Offline BakHamNoi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Official NBA Thread
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2005, 01:29:31 PM »
I like the french player Parker in San Antonio Spurs  8)

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Official NBA Thread
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2005, 08:32:35 AM »
Quote from: ~Tettekete~
I like the french player Parker in San Antonio Spurs  8)

GRRR...parker burned the hell out Gary Payton last year in the playoffs. Until Shaq and Malone built the wall and put him on his ass. XD

Shaq returns tonite. But Flash was on fire...LMFAO at how he got nailed in the groin by Jason Kidd's shoulder.

Offline kuno_thunder

• Dance, dance, dance til we run this town!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
Official NBA Thread
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2005, 07:36:34 AM »
Hey, anyone else see Jalen Rose taking off then then throwing his jersey against Memphis?  I can't help but laught at the unfortunate situation the Raps are in right now.  Coach Mitchell just seems to be a huge cocksucker that makes enemies out of his own team.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Official NBA Thread
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2005, 07:17:10 AM »
I saw the Jalen Rose striptease but was he mad at Mitchell?? shit. Can't the Raps even get a coach that will have players listen? Must be all that "I hate playing in Canada" bullshit. Fools don't even wanna work hard.

Trade Raefer Alston to the Lakers!!!!!  :evil:

Offline kuno_thunder

• Dance, dance, dance til we run this town!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
Official NBA Thread
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2005, 09:18:51 AM »
I think he was just mad at the apparent lack of effort by the whole team, especially when it seemed like they could have taken the game.  Like, Mo P says how he doesn't get enough floor time in the 1st half, and then they still lose when he was put in the starting lineup.

As for Alston, who would you like to see the Raps get back for him?  Cuz he's good when he's not all pissed off at the world.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Official NBA Thread
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2005, 04:36:10 AM »
I dunno about Alston - problem is the Raptors kinda overpaid him so it'd be hard to get some contracts together. I'd send Chucky Atkins or Tierre Brown, a similarily erratic point guard.

Least the Raptors blew out the Hornets as everyone should. Also the Pacers who don't have a chance now with J. O'Neal out. LAKERS BEAT THEM BITCHES!!  :evil:

and...HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAQ! Heat just crush the hapless Cavs. No more LBJ for MVP chants now, eh?

Offline en

• Member+
Official NBA Thread
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2005, 09:05:12 PM »
Finally Jameer Nelson gets a chance to play and show what's he's got!

I was absolutely amazed when he fell so far back in the draft and so many unexperienced point guards picked before him (though I reckon Livington is a legend in the making). And after backing up the tireless Francis for much of season, finally gets a chance to start and putting really impressive numbers in the last few games.

Hope to he'll keep this up (and play some defence)!

And the Cavs....
Man, I hope they pick themselves up soon, Le Bron is too good to not be in the post season.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Official NBA Thread
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2005, 09:53:35 AM »
What the hell was up with the Cavs losing 6 straight? Jeff McInnis was hurt?

Fuckin Lakers are really  :x  ... how the hell can they lose to the Clippers again? Kobe had his dazzling moves - esp. that double, triple pump on Magette for the three and those array of spinning moves. BUT SHIT "The Goods" got ejected for tossing the ball and again. NO DEFENSE. Not even Phil Jax can save this mess. The Nuggets or T-Wolves are coming on strong.  :evil: Man...do I wish the Lakers made a deal with Clippers for Elton Brand.

Offline en

• Member+
Official NBA Thread
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2005, 12:08:58 PM »
I reckon Elton Brand is extremely under-rated  (well, as under-rated as a No. 1 Pick that averages close to 20-10 can get anyway)....

If I was lakers, I would propose in a deal with Brian Grant, Devon George and a deepish bench player like Walton or Brain Cook for Elton Brand....
Hey, you never know what the Clippers will do, knowing their unstability...
You might even end up with Bobby Simmons!!

As for the Cavs...During the six game skid, Le Bron and Z were averaging about 60-70% of the points for the entire team, everyone (especially McInnis) was shooting poorly. Got a taste of the poor shot selection of Jiri Welsh and was so desperate to get some points from the second unit that they benched Gooden and started the tractor....bad decision.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Official NBA Thread
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2005, 07:42:38 AM »
From the other nite, just for you tama-chan: Mike Bibby scoring the last second 3 pointer to sink the Grizzilies

http://rapidshare.de/files/810669/GrizzliesKings3_8_05_Mixmakers.net.WMV.html

Then he does his dumb munchkin dance!!  :x

Man, I really like Deveon George even though he was "despondent" (as Phil Jackson called him in his book) .... his defense is WAY better than what the Lakers have now. He at least puts his entire body on the opposition. And Brian Grant is just too undersized in the West. His fuckin contract will be impossible to move.

Here's a clip from ages ago...Kobe v 3 Pacers and the AND1

http://rapidshare.de/files/790395/Kobe_Crazy_And_1_3-6-05.avi.html

Expect the same against the MAVS!!

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Official NBA Thread
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2005, 07:47:47 AM »
YEAH!!! Fuck you Thimas!! Lakers win beeyatch!!

KOBE BREAKS GAIL GOODRICH RECORD!! @ 7:41 pm PST

and then streak ends @ 43 8:39 PM PST but rebound went straight to Lamar!!  :bounce:

Offline Thimas X

• I eat Jailbaits for breakfast
  • Member+
Official NBA Thread
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2005, 08:53:22 AM »
:evil:

:bounce: wait till Dampier gets back....without him the Mavs play like the past.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Official NBA Thread
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2005, 11:17:18 AM »
Quote from: Thimas X
:evil:

:bounce: wait till Dampier gets back....without him the Mavs play like the past.

hahaha. I sooooooo wanted Lamar to send Dirk back to the IR.

Amazing as fuck the Lakers played some defense!!! Chris Mihm actually stayed out of foul trouble.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Official NBA Thread
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2005, 07:46:37 AM »
SOB!!! Mike Bibby hits another last second game winner, this time vs The Clippers :scratch He should get a double tech for just doing his munchkin dance!!!  :x

Offline ytl

• ecchi
  • Member+
Official NBA Thread
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2005, 08:31:50 AM »
Woohoo!!!!  Another Rox win!!!!  Pheonix is not invincible at all..... first Spurs 2nd team made them struggle, then Rox blew out.  Run and gun won't work in playoff ever!!!

Offline en

• Member+
Official NBA Thread
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2005, 11:55:35 AM »
Quote from: ytl
Woohoo!!!!  Another Rox win!!!!  Pheonix is not invincible at all..... first Spurs 2nd team made them struggle, then Rox blew out.  Run and gun won't work in playoff ever!!!

I hope it does...don't fancy seeing a Pacers Vs Detroit type of game all through the play-offs....
And Yao finally find a wau to dominate the boards....9 OFFENSIVE BOARDS!

Man, Chicago won again? Wow.
It looks like they are REALLY heading back to the playoffs.

Offline ytl

• ecchi
  • Member+
Official NBA Thread
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2005, 06:09:05 PM »
Quote from: en
Quote from: ytl

I hope it does...don't fancy seeing a Pacers Vs Detroit type of game all through the play-offs....
And Yao finally find a wau to dominate the boards....9 OFFENSIVE BOARDS!

Man, Chicago won again? Wow.
It looks like they are REALLY heading back to the playoffs.

Honestly it always makes me wonder why ppl expect him to play like Shaq or sth like that...........  everyone who follows bb know that 6-4 to 7ft guys have the best athletism.  Rodman and Barkley are the short guys who always dominate on rebounds.  And Yao Ming is famous for his shooting range, selfless passing skills and "the dream" like moves.  People should compare him to Olajuwan instead of Oneal.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Official NBA Thread
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2005, 03:47:51 AM »
Yao gets tired so easily. Its painful to see how much hype he gets. But man, you see him in the Olympics? Guy was super aggressive!!

W :w00t:  OOOTTT!! Kobe gets the clutch basket to beat the Bobcats!! PHEW!! Back-to-back wins, shocker.  :evil:

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Goto Maki - Te wo Nigitte Arukitai