JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rega - Mexico

Author Topic: [NEWS] Ai Takahashi to Graduate Morning Musume at Autumn 2011 Concert (msgs p.1)  (Read 35469 times)

Offline linlin

• major dysthymic
  • Member+
Re: [NEWS] Ai Takahashi to Graduate Morning Musume >:|
« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2011, 11:49:41 AM »
hmmm .. really wanna see how MM turns out after her graduation.
she's been center for so long... but i guess it's not like it's impossible for others to take over her lines.

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2011, 12:09:36 PM »
It's about time.

I was expecting Ai to graduate the past few years. I guess it was a matter of finding a replacement to take over her role in the group.

It'll be a good opportunity for Ai to move on and develop her career and skills even further. I hope she'll expand to other genres and maybe even dabble in stage or her dream of Takarazuka. She'll just need to grow a little taller. :P

And now the debate of going to Japan or not....

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2011, 12:11:38 PM »
Owow I also think it's a terrible timing for the announcement but also for the graduation itself since the timing is actually good for people to prepare everything but yeah
the announcement ruins the new member excitement, at least for some time now. Better would have been graduation spring next year and announcement of it this summer~
Though I guess there is never really a perfect moment for a graduation announcement o/

I'm not really a fan of her in particular but it's always nice to see some of the older members around so I hope she stays in the business for longer and according to Tsunku she will
>After Takahashi Ai's graduation, she will continue to be involved in music and theater activities, the details of which will be gradually announced.
Sounds like she might even stay within the up-front group
ChrNo, I hope you are happy
Support your favorite group, buy CDs, DVDs and merch.
Then make your favorite happy and show off your support in the h!p collection thread
momochi tumblr | berikyuu tumblr

Offline XcuteX26262X

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2011, 12:14:55 PM »
Ai-chan, we'll miss you.
I know I said i'm gonna stop following them, but after thinking about it, I just can't.
Morning Musume, ganbatte kudasai! :mon yeah:

Offline A1

• The Original Caramel Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2011, 12:20:03 PM »
At least they announced it super early.  :O2

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2011, 12:25:21 PM »
I'd never want for MM to die or anything even remotely close to that.  I have always been wishing for their success because I feel the girls deserve that after all their hard work and all the happiness they bring to people.  Even if I ever stop being a fan I'd wish for thousands of new fans to take my place.  But yes, all of this end of fandom stuff really is unnecessary...I've always been ticked off at people that say such things but today after Ai chan's announcement there was a moment where I was like Oh....so that's how those people felt.  I know I'll regret ever mentioning it come the morning...but...just consider it a Risa moment if you will.  Like what Risa said to Yossie during her graduation.  It's fear, sadness and a whole bunch of other feelings doing the talking.

(and no, I'm not fearful over the future of morning musume...just fearful of my own heart.)

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2011, 12:25:59 PM »
I'm taking this positively.

Girl has been there a LONG time, she'll have to move on eventually. She's talented enough that we'll still be seeing her doing a lot of things even after she graduates.

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #47 on: January 09, 2011, 12:28:06 PM »
Totally agree with you Slack.

Wonder if Aichan will really start pursuing a theater career.
Other H!P members have had some success in that area, and she's easily has some of the best performances. Unlike MM, it could really turn into a life-long career.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: January 09, 2011, 12:36:25 PM »
^ Theatre might actually also make it easier for fans visiting Japan to see her live in a more intimate setting, since concert halls can be huge and the best seats are reserved for FC... Unless theatres have the same setting idk, but I'd find it weird especially if it wasn't a UF* play

There wouldn't really be much eye contact... But people who just want to see her live and enjoy her performance will be able to do that... Maybe, lol
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: January 09, 2011, 12:41:53 PM »
It's about time.

I was expecting Ai to graduate the past few years. I guess it was a matter of finding a replacement to take over her role in the group.

It'll be a good opportunity for Ai to move on and develop her career and skills even further. I hope she'll expand to other genres and maybe even dabble in stage or her dream of Takarazuka. She'll just need to grow a little taller. :PAnd now the debate of going to Japan or not....
Earlier when there was a poll about which of the girls auditioning would make 9th generation, I suggested that Producer pick all of the girls, so that the remaining gokkies and rokkies could get on with their retirment dreams:
What would the four oldest retirees do?
Ai- goes on to star with Takarazuka Revue- because of her height restrictions, she continually plays Napolean, no matter which play it is
Risa- Hosts her own show called "Reaction Queen" where guests are accidentally electrocuted, or drowned, or run over by a steam roller, and the camera constantly focuses on Risa, who reacts to each scene of carnage with shock, followed by laughs and giggles
Sayumi-Becomes an Elvis impersonator in Las Vegas
Reina- joins a biker gang, becomes leader, travels to U.S. to see Sayumi's show, and jumps the Grand Canyon on her bike

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
Re: [NEWS] Ai Takahashi to Graduate Morning Musume at MM Autumn 2011 Concert
« Reply #50 on: January 09, 2011, 12:49:10 PM »

Posted by turbos86 at h!o

Takahashi Ai's comment:
http://www.helloproject.com/news/1101091700_musume.html

Translation:
It has been decided that, I, Takahashi Ai, during Morning Musume's concert tour this Autumn,
will be graduating from Morning Musume and Hello! Project.
At the time when Kamei Eri, JunJun and LinLin's graduations were decided,
Tsunku-san told me, "It's about time Takahashi should think about your own graduation's timing!"
which has gotten me thinking.

I will have been in Morning Musume for 10 years comes this August,
So I thought it will be a good time! to graduate in the Autumn Morning Musume concert tour.

As there are still around 9 months left, I will do my best as leader until that time to shape up this new Morning Musume.

I will be affectionate to the newly added 9th generation members as I try to teach them various things, everyone please rest assured.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: January 09, 2011, 12:51:32 PM »
So long as Ai is still active, still out there in the public eye doing what she does best then I'm all for it and will support her completely. There is no doubt that I'll miss seeing her with MM as frequently, or Takagaki love as much. :( But MM will surely go on, with the awesomeness of the current girls plus the potential of 9th gen, so I'm not that concerned about them as a group.

I feel more positive now than I did when I first heard the news, fearing she might just be gone from showbiz completely. But it always initially sucks to see a member I really like graduate.

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #52 on: January 09, 2011, 12:57:49 PM »
^ updated the first post with Slack's translation for easy access

Can't really blame her o the decision. It's all over now.

:heart: :otomerika: End of an Era that's fo sho

And now the debate of going to Japan or not....

DO IT FEN!!!!

Like I was talking to Mugen and Ops, we make this giant AIBUTT in the audience like those Swedish hockey fans who had giant cock n balls.

This is like when stan van gundy said he had to spend more time with his family lol I'm kinda suspicious, but always support Aibutt. And LOL I am less drunk now!!

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: January 09, 2011, 01:04:41 PM »
The shock of the annoucment was difficult on a lot of posters here and surely was difficult for the fans who were there to hear Ai's annoucement. But Ai will be there for several more months, so let's enjoy the time we have left to share with her in the Morning Musume setting. I am going to allow myself to post one more video that pays tribute to the gokkies, who were really the ones that got me into Morning Musume...song is Best Friend by Kiroro. Risa, the youngest at about 12 years old back then, will now be the new captain....

Offline mske

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • passive_user123
« Reply #54 on: January 09, 2011, 01:10:27 PM »
This is really stupid decision by Tsunku. Aichan is last good singer in MM. There is no replacement for her in current MM.
MM will degrade to level of S/mileage or Berryz Kobo. These groups sell less copies of singles than MM.
Any new member will need at least 5 years to have possibility to gain level of Aichan.
It seems she will graduate only because of her age, which isn't valid reason. She looks younger than her age.
new posts on this forum can be followed using page http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?action=recent, which registered users can filter with Ignore Boards Options http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?action=profile;area=ignoreboards

Offline Mugen

• Chan Ho Nam Jr.
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: January 09, 2011, 01:19:34 PM »
Ugh, losing both Eri and Ai as my top two favourite members..hopefully someone else (SAYASHI) can fill that void.  :lol:

Best of luck to Ai though, hopefully she can have a much better solo career or work outside of MM and H!P!

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #56 on: January 09, 2011, 01:24:42 PM »
You are entitled to your opinion, mske, but I just want to say that I personally disagree with every single point in your post, except that she does look younger than she is.
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
more news from http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20110107-00000331-oric-ent

モー娘。リーダー・高橋愛が今秋卒業へ 歴代最長10年在籍

オリコン 1月9日(日)17時15分配信

(写真左より)生田衣梨奈(※新メンバー)、鞘師里保(※)、新垣里沙、道重さゆみ、高橋愛、田中れいな、光井愛佳、譜久村聖(※) (C)ORICON DD inc.

アイドルグループ・モーニング娘。6代目リーダーの高橋愛(24)が9日、東京・中野サンプラザで開催されたハロー!プロジェクト公演で、今秋開催予定の同グループのコンサートをもってグループおよびハロプロからの卒業を発表した。2001年8月6日に5期メンバーとして加入、2007年6月2日にリーダー就任と共に在籍日数歴代最長の高橋は「今年8月にちょうど丸10年になるので」と涙ながらに報告。高橋卒業後は、サブリーダーの新垣里沙が新リーダーに就任する。

2000人のファンが埋め尽くした毎年恒例のハロプロ新春公演『Hello!Project2011 WINTER~歓迎新鮮まつり~』も終盤に差し掛かった場面で、高橋の口から急きょ卒業が発表された。突然の知らせに会場には悲鳴が飛び交い、「辞めないで~」という声も挙がるなか、高橋は「亀井絵里、ジュンジュン、リンリンの卒業が決まった時点で、つんく♂さんから『高橋も自分の卒業のタイミングをいつにするか決めないとな!』と言われ、考えてました」と、昨年夏頃から自身の進退と向き合ったという。

モーニング娘。は昨年8月に亀井ら3人の卒業が発表。先月15日の公演後に5人体制となり、今月2日には9期新メンバー4人の加入を発表したばかり。この日は、新メンバーの鈴木花音(12)が体調不良のため欠席した。高橋は「卒業まで9ヶ月あるので、それまではこの新生モーニング娘。がしっかり形になるようにリーダーとして頑張りたい。9期メンバーには愛情を持って、いろいろな事を伝えていきたい」と最後までリーダーとして努めることを誓っていた。

デビュー時よりモー娘。のプロデューサーを務めるつんく♂は、今回の発表を受け、自身のブログを更新。10年間の在籍、そして卒業まで4年以上におよぶリーダーの重責を果たす高橋を「よくぞここまで本当に長く責任を果たしてくれてきた」と称えた。本人と相談し、今後の活動を考慮した上で「満を持しての卒業」と送り出した。高橋は今後、「音楽を中心に舞台やライブ活動を続けていきます」とした。なお、新メンバー4人を加えた新生モー娘。は、3月19日(土)より単独ツアーを行う。

As of today, Risa and Ai the longest tenured MM, a mark that is Gretzky-esque:

モーニング娘。在籍期間ランキング
順位 在籍日数 在籍年数 在籍期間(2011年1月9日現在)

1位 3423日  9年4ヶ月 高橋愛、新垣里沙 2001/08/26 現役
 3位 2912日  7年11ヶ月 道重さゆみ、田中れいな 2003/01/19 現役
 5位 2887日  7年10ヶ月 亀井絵里 2003/01/19 2010/12/15
 6位 2702日  7年4ヶ月 飯田圭織 1997/09/07 2005/01/30
 7位 2576日  7年0ヶ月 吉澤ひとみ 2000/04/16 2007/05/06
 8位 2538日  6年11ヶ月 矢口真里 1998/05/03 2005/04/14
 9位 2332日  6年4ヶ月 安倍なつみ 1997/09/07 2004/01/26
10位 1847日  5年0ヶ月 石川梨華 2000/04/16 2005/05/07
11位 1828日  5年0ヶ月 保田圭 1998/05/03 2003/05/05
12位 1827日  5年0ヶ月 小川麻琴 2001/08/26 2006/08/27
13位 1792日  4年11ヶ月 紺野あさ美 2001/08/26 2006/07/23
14位 1687日  4年7ヶ月 久住小春 2005/05/01 2009/12/06
15位 1594日  4年4ヶ月 藤本美貴 2003/01/19 2007/06/01
16位 1568日  4年3ヶ月 辻希美、加護亜依 2000/04/16 2004/08/01
18位 1491日  4年1ヶ月 光井愛佳 2006/12/10 現役
19位 1371日  3年9ヶ月 ジュンジュン、リンリン 2007/03/15 2010/12/15
21位 1316日  3年7ヶ月 中澤裕子 1997/09/07 2001/04/15
22位 1128日  3年1ヶ月 後藤真希 1999/08/22 2002/09/23
23位 852日   2年4ヶ月 石黒彩 1997/09/07 2000/01/07
24位 749日   2年0ヶ月 市井紗耶香 1998/05/03 2000/05/21
25位 588日   1年7ヶ月 福田明日香 1997/09/07 1999/04/18
26位   7日  0年0ヶ月 譜久村聖、生田衣梨奈、鞘師里保、鈴木香音 2011/1/2 現役

Offline Meania

• shooting for the stars~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #58 on: January 09, 2011, 01:34:31 PM »
>________________________________<
OK.... So... Firstly- I'm starting to get really worried I'm causing some of these graduations- Koharu's was announced the night after I was listening to Guru Guru Jump and I made this strong point in my head of "Even if she isn't talented in a typical way- she's got guts and I really admire her success and character".... and very recently I've been spamming Aibutt on my blog and was even considering that she might be my favourite member and last night made it my 2011 goal to buy Katachi...... AND decided she'd probably be in Morning Musume for another few years seeing as how long Yuko remained in H!P and Ai is the second leader of H!P.
Gaahhh

This has been the first graduation announcement of 3 while I've been a fan to actually make me burst into tears-- Koha's made me a bit like I wanted to cry, this last erijunlin one just made me kind of angry and worried for MM losing so many so fast!

Lately I've been thinking alot about how even from early in her Morning Musume time she really stood out in concerts, her voice has always been one of the strongest and it's amazing watching her hold a character or emotion through a performance.
I understand completely why it's near her 10 anniversary- not only is it a loong time, but it's a nice number to round it off at...

Also, I know some where saying a while back that when Ai and Risa go it should be at the same time- personally I don't agree with this, and I'm glad that it looks like Risa will be around for another couple of years and I think she will be a strong leader like Aichan was and still is for the next few months! <3

- Formspring - Twitter -
~ RIP ChrNo

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
^ awwwwww :o naw, dont think like that Meanie :o

That reminds me of this one guy who said he caused Nono from falling on the stage back during Nacchi's Grad lol. It's all coincidence. These things are just the natural procession of a mega group that is the staple of Japanese music history. No matter what happens, the traditions and legendary Tsunku leadership will always be there. It's not the name on the back that makes the TEAM, it's all about the music. You can take all the members away, the hits will always be there. Tsunku knows the score. I detract my tweet but I don't delete shit like a bitch.

Personally, SHE says its her decision. I dunno...but it's gonna be exciting to see what she does on her own. People think Graduation and McDonald's Hell Hole, but they're all doing plays, prospering on TV shows and you will see them throw the OGs together.

H!P TRADITIONS

Barks point of view: http://www.barks.jp/feature/?id=1000066902&p=7

HAIL AIBUTT

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rega - Mexico