JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Trademark - Sight

Author Topic: [NEWS] Ai Takahashi to Graduate Morning Musume at Autumn 2011 Concert (msgs p.1)  (Read 35300 times)

Offline metoice

• hitomi-chan my darling
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [NEWS] Ai Takahashi to Graduate Morning Musume >:|
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2011, 10:22:51 AM »
bigger::

ก็เพราะฉันหลงทางหลงอยู่กลางใจของเธอ อยู่ไหนก็ใกล้เธอเพราะว่าใจเธอกว้างใหญ่

Offline boykun

• トマトケチャップ 100% OK
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2011, 10:23:51 AM »
Really coming to an end.

They announced this way too soon.

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2011, 10:26:43 AM »
^
^
That's why I'm so angry... I'd be more okay with it if Ai chan just woke up one morning and decided it might be time to think about graduating....but for Tsunku to tell her she should be thinking about it and then to later say that it's something she's decided....*shakes fist*

I'm also not happy with the whole graduating from both MM and h!p.  I hate how MM girls automatically get graduated from both.  It kind of shoots down my hopes of a solo career for Ai chan....

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2011, 10:30:33 AM »
Ai and Risa appeared on a show several months ago (maybe even a couple of years ago?) with several of the graduates. The graduates all told stories about the old days, and then Ai and Risa were brought in to show the current and future hopes. Ai actually cried on the show, vowing to try her best to keep the legend alive. To me, Ai Takahashi is the legend, and her presence has always made any performance that she is a part of worth watching. She is irreplacable to Hello! Project, yet she will be the one cheering on everyone involved that the show must go on.

Offline metoice

• hitomi-chan my darling
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2011, 10:30:51 AM »
モー娘。リーダー・高橋愛が今秋卒業へ 在籍期間歴代最長
 アイドルグループ・モーニング娘。6代目リーダーの高橋愛(24)が9日、東京・中野サンプラザで開催されたハロー!プロジェクト公演で、今秋開催予定の同グループのコンサートをもってグループおよびハロプロからの卒業を発表した。2001年8月6日に5期メンバーとして加入、2007年6月2日にリーダー就任と共に在籍日数歴代最長の高橋は「今年8月にちょうど丸10年になるので」と涙ながらに報告。高橋卒業後は、サブリーダーの新垣里沙が新リーダーに就任する。(オリコン)

http://dailynews.yahoo.co.jp/fc/entertainment/morning_musume/?1294563992

http://natalie.mu/music/news/43183

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • shoubu shoubu PATII PATII~!
Re: [NEWS] Ai Takahashi to Graduate Morning Musume
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2011, 10:40:34 AM »
Sadly, idk how well it'll go for MM anymore. They've been put aside now since AKB is much much more popular. Ai held the group up.  :(

Ishiyoshi~ DEF.DIVA~ GAM~ hANGRY&ANGRY <33

Offline pikapikapika

• ピンクの稲妻!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Pika~!
    • pikathree
    • pikathree
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2011, 10:50:14 AM »
It's kind of bittersweet, I'm surprised how sad I am that's she's leaving as she isn't one of my 2 remaining favorites, and I was really excited seeing how the new momusu line up would turn out with all the new girls coming in.

On the other hand, I'm really happy about Risa being leader next, but again, Aichan is her best friend, and like pops mentioned, I kind of expected takagaki to graduate as a pair, like aibon&nono did, so I'm really worried about Risa leaving now too because her heart won't be in it so much anymore with Aichan being gone.

I can sympathise with people saying SCREW MM and deciding to never pay attention to them again, seeing as Aichan was the only person left they cared about anymore.. but I'd rather no-one did that and continued to support the new line up, I know that's difficult and I know it comes as a blow to all the excitement of the new members joining, but she's not graduating NOWso she isn't actually gone~ because I do think they may surprise us a lot ^^;

Offline Serafis_CZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • serapiscz
« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2011, 10:54:26 AM »
....what a way to wake me up quickly :angry:  Gaki as a leader (but how long will she stay...?). I knew that she was in MM for the centuries and it's probably about the time for her to graduate... but still... why to announce it so soon after Kame and pandas :(

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2011, 10:57:39 AM »
Even when Gaki becomes the leader...you know Gaki's time is running low too on Tsunku's watch. 

I haven't been a fan of the people that drop the fandom all together once their favourite girl graduates but in all honesty I see myself heading towards that way.  I've only truly cared about the gorokkies...and there are so few of them left once Ai chan leaves.

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2011, 11:01:27 AM »
I really hate the timing. Just when we lose 3 members we're used to seeing and now have a glimmer of hope with the new-gen, they take out the glue of the current team.

I know... In the long-run one member leaving won't instantly kill the group (just like businesses). Fans have weak memories.
But why hurt us like this. Honestly, either do it on-the-spot after announcing the new members so it links. Or 2-3 months later when everything is stable.
Right now it's just awkward and sad.

Aichan... :heart:

Offline tiny

• bananasama
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2011, 11:02:49 AM »
Takahashi Ai comment

モーニング娘。高橋愛 卒業に関するお知らせ

2011/01/09更新

高橋愛 コメント

私、高橋愛は今年の秋に予定している、モーニング娘。コンサートツアーをもって、
モーニング娘。及びハロー!プロジェクトを卒業することとなりました。
というのも、亀井絵里・ジュンジュン・リンリンの卒業が決まった時点で、
つんく♂さんから「高橋も自分の卒業のタイミングをいつにするか決めないとな!」
と言われ、考えていました。

モーニング娘。に入って今年の8月でちょうど丸10年になるので、
その直後に行われる秋のモーニング娘。ツアーで卒業するのがいいかな!
と思いました。

とは言っても卒業まで、約9ヶ月あるので、それまではまずこの新生モーニング娘。がしっかり形になるようにリーダーとして頑張りたいと思います。

加入したばかりの9期メンバーには愛情を持って、いろいろな事を伝えて行きたいと思っています、皆さん安心してください。

http://www.helloproject.com/news/1101091700_musume_com.html

Offline metoice

• hitomi-chan my darling
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2011, 11:03:00 AM »
モー娘。高橋愛、今秋のツアーで卒業へ

モーニング娘。卒業を表明した高橋愛(中央)。(左から)新垣里沙、高橋愛、田中れいな=9日、東京・中野サンプラザ(川口良介撮影)【フォト】

アイドルグループ、モーニング娘。のリーダー、高橋愛(24)が9日、中野サンプラザで行われたコンサートで、秋のツアーを最後に卒業することを発表した。

高橋は「モーニング娘。に入って今年の8月でちょうど丸10年になるので、その直後に行われる秋のモーニング娘。ツアーで卒業するのがいいかな!と思いました」とコメント。卒業まで約9カ月あるが「それまではまずこの新生モーニング娘。がしっかり形になるようにリーダーとして頑張りたいと思います」とファンにメッセージを残した。

また、プロデューサーのつんく♂(42)は「高橋愛は6代目リーダーとして3年7カ月もやって来ました。よくぞここまで本当に長く責任を果たしてくれてきたなぁって今振り返ればそう思います」と、ねぎらった。

高橋は卒業後、音楽を中心に舞台やライブ活動を続けて行くとのこと。後任のリーダーは新垣里沙(22)となる。

http://www.sanspo.com/geino/news/110109/gnj1101091825014-n1.htm

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2011, 11:05:22 AM »
IT's Pippen lead Bulls allover again!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline lilcazza

• Member+
  • ~♥-.YoshizawaHitomi.-♥~
« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2011, 11:06:03 AM »
great... good bye Morning Musume...

No one in Japan is gonna know anyone in the group anymore <.<

Seriously, good luck to the rest of Morning Musume, they'll need it

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2011, 11:06:48 AM »
Here's my just-finished translation of Tsunku's comments.

It seems like the early announcement of this sad news was intended to be tempered by the happy news of the 9th gen announcement.

Notice Regarding Morning Musume Takahashi Ai Graduation

During January 9th's concert at Nakano Sun Plaza, 5th generation member Takahashi Ai announced that she will graduate from Morning Musume and Hello! Project during this autumn's Morning Musume tour.

Around the time of 6th generation member Kamei Eri's request to graduate to focus on the treatment of her physical condition, I gave Takahashi Ai the advice, "It would be good to think in advance about the timing of your graduation and your future plans."

It will be 10 years since the 5th generation entered Morning Musume.
Takahashi Ai will have spent 3 years, 7 months as the 6th leader of the group.
This makes Takahashi Ai the longest-enrolled member as well as longest-serving leader of Morning Musume.
Looking back, I feel that she has truly performed admirably in her long duties.

(In fact among the other graduated members and former leaders, she is the probably the first that comes to mind... but I digress.)

Therefore, after discussing the matter with her, considering her activities afterward, and this month's earlier announcements, it was decided to announce her graduation during Morning Musume's fall tour.

Though it has been not more than half a year since I last advised her, from now until the time the 9th generation members become familiar with Morning Musume's songs, learn their dances, and become comfortable in their roles as members, it appears much will be expected of their reliable leader.

Please cherish her remaining time in Morning Musume!

After Takahashi Ai's graduation, she will continue to be involved in music and theater activities, the details of which will be gradually announced.

Thus after Takahashi Ai's graduation, fellow 5th generation member Niigaki Risa will inherit the role of leader, as well as the title of longest-enrolled member.

January 9, 2011
Morning Musume Producer
Tsunku♂

Coming from the perspective of a long-term and loyal fan of Morning Musume, I always think that calling the graduation of any given member "the end of Morning Musume" is both short-sighted and missing the entire point of the group.
If you feel that the end of a given lineup is also the end of your being a fan, if I were you I'd question whether I was a fan of the group or only a fan of a particular member.
It's never been a secret that eventually all the members at any given time would graduate, and it's never been a secret that there would be new girls waiting for their opportunity to come in and become successful.
If you thought that any given lineup would be permanent, you were just deluding yourself.

As a fan of the group, part of the beauty and appeal of it is that it evolves over time and is not limited by the skills and capabilities of any one group of girls.

Having my two favorite initial members, Rika and Konkon, graduate soon after I became a fan, I initially questioned whether I could ever support other girls the same way I did them.
While my support of Konkon will remain a constant, I feel like my experience as a fan is widened and enriched by my acceptance and support of some of the newer girls.
I hope that those of you who feel like this is the end of your support for Morning Musume stick with them long enough to reach a similar conclusion.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 12:05:17 PM by Slack »
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2011, 11:11:26 AM »
PROPS SLACK!!

SRLSSLY cazazza who is gonna lead H!P???? Who the fuck does more than AIBUTT?? :tama-mad:

Offline lord_jagganath

« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2011, 11:13:06 AM »
i'll be the first person to admit sir, i am a fan of the person, after all ,the person makes the group ..
i am mainly on H!O... ( banned until the 7th.... :lol:)

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2011, 11:24:52 AM »
I first got into the fandom many years back because I saw Takahashi and Eri on a clip from hello!morning.  I had no idea that they were even in morning musume.  So yes, I'm a fan of the girls.  It's because I was a fan of the girls that I became a fan of the group.  I'm not going to give up on them just because Ai chan graduates....but down the line when Gaki goes and Sayu and Reina...I can see myself not being as obsessed over them.  Maybe 9th and 10th generation will catch my attention enough to stay interested, who knows...only time will tell.  But in all honesty the girls come first for me.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2011, 11:38:05 AM »
Ok I'm actually kind of fine with this. She's 24 and graduating, I'm 25 and graduating (hopefully). If she's able to maintain a career post-grad like Rika, then I'll be fine. I hope she does take a direction closer to Rika and Yossi's than anyone else, since their direction has lead them to visiting countries abroad...

I refuse to join the "zomg end of Momusu" talk. I think this is similar to when Maki Goto graduated. People will think it's the end of the world, but really, it won't be. And heck they just put in 4 new girls.

I find it most outrageous when people who clearly haven't been caring for years come out of whichever fandom they're hiding in now for graduation announcements to say that MM is overrr. What the fuck do you care? Why the fuck should I even care about your opinion? You don't even KNOW the current Momusu. You don't know what they're capable of. So shut the fuck up, take a step back and return to your supposedly superior current fandom. Nobody missed you here.

Now I'm sorry about this burst of anger but I'm so sick of the fucking wah wah from people who aren't even FANS, people who don't really even CARE just taking advantage of the opportunity to once again say that MY FANDOM is somehow horribly flawed. It's NOT.
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2011, 11:48:52 AM »
Takahashi Ai's comment:

I, Takahashi Ai, will graduate from Morning Musume as well as Hello! Project during this year's Morning Musume fall concert tour.
When the graduations of Kamei Eri, Junjun, and Linlin were decided, Tsunku-san said to me, "Takahashi, the timing of your own graduation is all up to you!"
So I considered it.

Since this August will mark the 10th year since I entered Morning Musume and right afterward would be Morning Musume's fall tour, I thought it would be nice to graduate then.

Even though I will graduate in around 9 months, until then I will do my best as leader to turn this re-formed Morning Musume into a reliable unit.

In order to give the just-joined 9th generation members a sense of love and affection, I feel that there are many things I would like to tell them, so everyone please rest assured.

10 years is a long time to be doing anything, and to me it really seems like Aichan decided that 10 years is a good time to call it quits and move on.  No one's stuck around this long, and though being an idol seems like a good way to start a career, by no means should it be mistaken for an entire career.  There are so many things that idols can't do and still keep their jobs (like marriage, having kids, that kind of thing), so it's only natural to want to move beyond just being one.

I didn't want to imply that being a fan of a given girl is a weakness.
What I wanted to impart with my previous comments was that despite how you may feel about a certain member's graduation, the group will not die because of it.

Also, what Shi said.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 12:02:49 PM by Slack »
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Trademark - Sight