JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wang Lee Hom - One World One Dream

Author Topic: (Group) Secret (시크릿)  (Read 143773 times)

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
Re: (Group) Secret (시크릿 )
« Reply #120 on: October 19, 2011, 07:09:29 PM »
I like all the songs on the album but Bastard is my jam, I want them to promote it but I have high doubts they'll be able too. :c

Plus Zinger's solo  is amazing. :heart:

Offline Deft-Monkey

• Banana Picker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just like my basement's anti-escape mechanism
« Reply #121 on: October 20, 2011, 03:16:48 PM »
^ Yeah, I reckon they won't promote Bastard for the same reason "mother *beep*" isn't included in the official lyrics for Zinger's solo. Oh well, as long as I can still listen to greatness of that song, heck the album, I'm a happy camper :)

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
  • "Homie, you're the Lupe Fiasco of JPH!P" - Masa
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #122 on: November 26, 2011, 04:57:33 AM »
Speaking of the censors, have they released an uncensored version of those songs?
I vote for TOZ as the most gangsta~  :otomerika:
[01:35] <shirenu> if it ain't zomb, it ain't bomb
Visit TOZ's House of Hits http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=23639.0

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
  • "Homie, you're the Lupe Fiasco of JPH!P" - Masa
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #123 on: December 03, 2011, 10:50:12 AM »
Sunhwa smacked that dude!

I vote for TOZ as the most gangsta~  :otomerika:
[01:35] <shirenu> if it ain't zomb, it ain't bomb
Visit TOZ's House of Hits http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=23639.0

Offline lazyho

• Member+
« Reply #124 on: December 03, 2011, 12:03:31 PM »
i first time know this from IY(invisible youth)
i see that sun hwa in here is little dumb mybe, cos she can do multiplication and substraction.
it make me laugh so much

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #125 on: February 01, 2012, 10:17:31 PM »

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #126 on: February 25, 2012, 10:13:26 PM »
LIVE!! in person. wonder if they'll be back at KMF!

Secret Dairy - ENG SUBTITLE..zinger :inlove:

part 1

part 2

part 3

part 4

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #127 on: March 08, 2012, 06:50:51 PM »

Dem gums. :heart:

--

Been catching up on my kpop and Secret was one group I never paid much attention to outside random Hyosung sexplosions, or Sunghwa's exploits as a completely-edited-out-girl on Invincible Youth.

So been watching mv's, listening to records. Last few days been really digging "Madonna", it became one of my all-time fave kpop tunes pretty quickly. Awesome instrumental with the band, groove, singing, Zinger's rap injections working perfectly... and comes with a super sexy mv. Pretty flawless shit. I also dig Magic a lot, similar style. Bastard's awesome, and Shy Boy's a lot of fun. And others...

Also watched the first two eps of their pre-debut show "Secret Story". Would love to see more, so been trying to find rest of the subbed eps (3+)... hook a man up if you got downloads or stream links. (somewhere where I don't need to make 25 posts on some random subber forum, that is... :P)

--

Best to end with a Sexplosion. :yep:

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #128 on: March 09, 2012, 05:39:46 AM »
Speaking of Hyosung...look what popped up on my subscriptions feed just now  :)

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #129 on: March 09, 2012, 12:46:28 PM »

Oh I am sooooo ready. Man, that was hot as hell. This be Japan, so can I has that in blu-ray, please. :inlove:

Good times.

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #130 on: March 16, 2012, 03:06:53 AM »

Can't say I'm too high on Secret's latest Japanese releases. Sure they look fine, but I want more of that wham bam sexy and dem groovy tunes. I want Zinger to bring it instead of rapping like a sedated puppy. :P

Also watched the first two eps of their pre-debut show "Secret Story". Would love to see more, so been trying to find rest of the subbed eps (3+)... hook a man up if you got downloads or stream links. (somewhere where I don't need to make 25 posts on some random subber forum, that is... :P)
Shiiiieett.. I didn't do my homework properly. Two eps was all that was out at the time I wrote this, actually. Guess I figured since it's an old show, there'd be more. Well, now a third one is out, and one can find 'em on secret4subs dailymotion channel:

[Secret4Subs] 090921 Secret Story Ep. 1 [eng sub]
[Secret4Subs] 090928 Secret Story Ep. 2 [eng sub]
[Secret4Subs] 091005 Secret Story Ep. 3 [eng sub]

Legend of the basement idols! Love watching noobventure stuff like this.

Some perf pics of miss Honeythighs, while I'm at it. Oh baby. :lick:

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #131 on: March 17, 2012, 04:33:06 AM »

Daww, this cutie looks familiar. :wub:

How time flies.

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #132 on: March 17, 2012, 11:52:57 PM »

As much as I'd love to post Hyosung pics all day long, all these girls are fun to look at. Time for some group-wide picspam. :P

Secret performing at Music Bank Vietnam.

And earlier at K-collection. The similar outfits sure confused me for a moment, hope I didn't mix any pics up. :P

Time for some airport fashion, the fashion of kings (and queens).

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #133 on: March 21, 2012, 04:18:20 PM »

At the risk of shifting attention to the gummy-smiled leader again, even if this could be old news to y'all, it seemed kind of important to me so I figured I'd go through it in this thread as well.

So, catching up on my Secret-fu, I was watching the MTV documentary "Diary of Five Girls" that documented the trainee life of the group "Oh-Sonyeo" (Five Girls), which consisted of Hyosung, Uee (now in After School), Yoobin (Wonder Girls), Jiwon (Spica) and Gina (now going solo as G.Na). The documentary wasn't really anything special in itself, but what made it really interesting was that it was about a group that never got to debut due to company difficulties, but all of the five girls eventually ended up making it in the kpop world. It's an interesting thought what would have been if this group had debuted.

After watching the documentary, I thought I'd find out more about Hyosung's past, and I watched this somewhat innocently-named clip. I had no idea what to expect at that point, since I hadn't read the articles following and wasn't familiar with the theme of the show in question. And man, I had a real hard time watching it. Seeing the usually cheerful and chatty Hyosung suddenly choking on her words was tough.

In case someone was wondering about the format of the show (I sure was thinking that it seemed kind of an inappropriate environment for stories like Hyosung's) - from the description:

The show is called "Strong Heart" and the format is that celebrities tell their stories and whoever faced the most hardship or gone through a horrible ordeal is crowned the "Strong Heart" for that week. Mostly, it is a light-hearted and funny show but every once in awhile it turns really serious and something like this clip occurs.
Is what it is. As said above, this level of serious doesn't seem to happen in it a lot.

This translation of an article (or a collection of articles) at Koreaboo does a great job of outlining her childhood and journey to become a kpop idol. Anyone who didn't watch the clip should at least read the last paragraphs.

http://www.koreaboo.com/index.html/_/general/secrets-hyosung-talks-about-her-life-r3979

It's a good read as a whole, so I won't starting quoting it here... but even taken out of context, Hyosung's comment about her time in Battle Shinhwa sort of stuck to me.

"I could never let myself relax. Why? Because I had to survive."

After going through all these articles and clips about her past, I sure have a new level of appreciation for Hyosung. She's been through so much. I've always been extremely interested in stuff like auditions, training camps and the trainee life of idols-to-be, and her story really helped me see again how much hardship so many of these girls go through.

Thought I'd end with this fan-made (apparently legendary) Secret vid that Tempsubber just recently subtitled. It handles some of the previously mentioned things of Hyosung's trainee life until the formation of Secret.

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #134 on: March 22, 2012, 04:08:52 PM »

Ah, on to more light-hearted stuff. Zinger XD Dem pants.

I wish someone would fully sub all of Bouquet, seems like a fun show with a whole bunch of idol girl groups (like Secret, 4minute, Miss A, Girl's Day, Sistar) competing for attention. Been watching a bunch of Secret and 4minute cuts of it but it can get a little annoying when they just skip whole segments and refer to some stuff you didn't even see in the first place.

0:55  :lol:  Now I can't get this damn song out of my head...

Some Secret pics & scans from Japanese mags. There's tons more really... they going places.

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #135 on: March 27, 2012, 05:35:35 PM »

http://twitter.com/HANAZINGER/status/183956095096725505

From Zinger's twitter, Secret posing with B.A.P in... Singapore!

Yesh, Secret had a fanmeet down there. Some video cuts and pics from the show.

Some subbed vids from the Q&A/press conference thingy.

http://twitter.com/Secretimehs/status/184208641518342144

Hyosung tweeting some pics from Singapore as well. Wub wub.

Offline zont

• ワキだいすき!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥♥♥ waki ♥♥♥
« Reply #136 on: March 29, 2012, 06:47:04 AM »

Offline set_burner

• Feel to Follow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #137 on: April 22, 2012, 12:19:23 AM »
hyosung pics used to get spammed on twitter, cuz dam dat girl got it. but i'm starting to like jieun... she's cute! def trying to find more materials of her on yt (which sadly there isnt much of)

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
Re: (Group) Secret (시크릿)
« Reply #138 on: April 23, 2012, 05:33:02 PM »

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2012042122293258911

Happy days and jubilation! Secret comeback in June with a new album.

I sure hope they stick to the sexy, groovy concept. Sure they can do this cute stuff, but their forte is The Sexay. :yep:

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2012042122293258911
http://www.gametoday.co.kr/news_read.html?keyno=8276
http://www.betanews.net/article/560277

Some pics & articles of Secret performing at an event for a game called Blade & Soul. They're wearing costumes from characters of the game.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 05:41:49 PM by Stryfe »

Offline jackychaos

• The Fallen
  • ecchi
  • Soonkyu~~~ <3
« Reply #139 on: April 25, 2012, 08:30:59 AM »
Secret is very amazing group which can change from cute to sexy and back to cute again... Im awaiting their comeback soon... ^^

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wang Lee Hom - One World One Dream