JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Shindou Satoshi

Author Topic: Hello! Pro QUESTIONS  (Read 336138 times)

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
Re: Hello! Pro QUESTIONS
« Reply #700 on: March 15, 2008, 09:31:40 PM »
i found that C-ute sung the theme for a videogame... there is a version of the song outside the videogame? (a release or fan thing or whatever?)

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #701 on: March 15, 2008, 09:57:43 PM »
i found that C-ute sung the theme for a videogame... there is a version of the song outside the videogame? (a release or fan thing or whatever?)
That game would be Densetsu no Stafy 4, released almost two years ago.  The song was only done for the CM/PV video.  You can see Murakami Megumi in the group shot at the end:

[youtube=425,350]gfiYYln3lTo[/youtube]

There have been CD soundtracks and singles from the earlier games in the series, but not for the 3rd and 4th games in the series. (The third game's song was sung by Perfume)  There is no separate version of the song that I can find, outside of the CM/PV video above.  You might try looking for a video of that and ripping the audio.
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline century

• Member+
« Reply #702 on: March 15, 2008, 10:05:28 PM »
Question for anyone who has bought a H!P calender.
I recently received my poster, but I've noticed that there is no binder.  There is a small hole to fit a nail but it's rendered useless as you can't turn the page over.  So I'm guessing you're forced to rip it out or something?

I want to know what everyone else has done for theirs.  I want to use mine, but I don't want to rip any pages out. 

Offline Lu Lu Lu

• Member+
« Reply #703 on: March 15, 2008, 10:30:42 PM »
^ I ripped the pages.  I tore some of the pages a bit when I was ripping them off, so if you decide to, be careful...they make nice posters, but it's really stupid how it's set up. :/

Set by Keshi at AHS ^^

Offline Slack

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #704 on: March 15, 2008, 10:33:39 PM »
The calendars are essentially packets of posters, so yeah, part of the point is to rip the pages out.  I've even seen individual calendar pages for sale as posters.  Really though, since they put the days in lines rather than in a block, their utility as a calendar is pretty limited.  It's not like you're going to throw away the pages afterward, right?

I personally tried to use a sharp knife to do it more cleanly, but yeah, it's something of a pain to do.  Though it is possible to rip cleanly along the metal clip, it definitely would have been better to do a perforation on each sheet.  But eh, 7 posters for one price is pretty good in my book, even if you have to do some of the work yourself.
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #705 on: March 16, 2008, 12:41:47 AM »
If you don't want to tear them off, you can just do what I do for my calendars. Take a length of butcher's twine (or basically rope/string that's about the width of a quarter) that's a little over twice the width of the calendar.  Make a loop out of it, and use that to hang your calendar. This way, the little metal ring thing is not needed to hang it, and thus you never have to tear up any of the pages. When it comes time to flip over to a new one, just remove it from the calendar, flip the page, and reset it. All you have to do is make sure that the twine tucks into the edges of where the metal bar is at the sides of the calendar. As long as you do that, gravity will do the rest and keep it secure/keep it from falling down.

Here are some pics with my 2008 Ayaya Calendar:

With flash -

Without flash - (a bit more fuzzy)

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline century

• Member+
« Reply #706 on: March 16, 2008, 01:16:35 AM »
Thanks for the responses everyone, I really appreciate it.  JFC, your string idea worked a treat, thanks!

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #707 on: March 16, 2008, 04:11:38 AM »
not really H!P related, but i don't know where to post?  and most likely someone here would know

i have a question about a toy...

u know the stuffed animal toy, most likely raccoon, that it moves (hand operated) like it's eating something in ur hand and then stare? 

do u understand what i'm talking about?  it's been used as part of many gags.  maybe it's a puppet of some sort?..... it was shown on H!M quite a few time....

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #708 on: March 16, 2008, 04:26:20 AM »
not really H!P related, but i don't know where to post?  and most likely someone here would know

i have a question about a toy...

u know the stuffed animal toy, most likely raccoon, that it moves (hand operated) like it's eating something in ur hand and then stare? 

do u understand what i'm talking about?  it's been used as part of many gags.  maybe it's a puppet of some sort?..... it was shown on H!M quite a few time....
You mean Maggy Shinji's puppet pet, "Lucky"?

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #709 on: March 16, 2008, 07:57:51 AM »
YES!  that's rite?  u know what those type of toys called?  is it for sale?  any other than racoon, alot of different options?
i want to buy a nice and cute one for my niece, if possible.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #710 on: March 16, 2008, 08:45:03 PM »
^ Darned if I knew.
 :bigdeal:

Offline Slack

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #711 on: March 16, 2008, 08:54:37 PM »
YES!  that's rite?  u know what those type of toys called?  is it for sale?  any other than racoon, alot of different options?
i want to buy a nice and cute one for my niece, if possible.

Maybe something like this?:
http://www.magictricks.com/accessories/robbie.htm

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #712 on: March 16, 2008, 11:33:06 PM »
^YES!  Thanks

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #713 on: March 18, 2008, 02:00:54 PM »
Thanks for the link, I've been wanting one of those too, ever since I saw it on h!m:

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #714 on: March 18, 2008, 03:09:54 PM »
Does anyone know the difference between the Type A and Type B single of "Resonant Blue"?

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #715 on: March 18, 2008, 10:51:52 PM »
they only said that the DVD is different, plus the cover would be different as well.  but that's all the info rite now. check out the thread for updated info and stuff.

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #716 on: March 19, 2008, 12:24:10 AM »
here's an Utaban question: who's the creepy guy with glasses who salivates for Rika?

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #717 on: March 19, 2008, 12:28:52 AM »
his name is Suzuki Shinji AKA Kagaku-kun ~

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #718 on: March 19, 2008, 12:33:19 AM »
^^ question involving him: when was the first episode that had him salivating for her?

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #719 on: March 19, 2008, 01:18:47 PM »
......... no idea :banghead: I lost some of the old Utaban when my harddisk died .............

me got question too ~

anyone got any info about the H!P 08 Summer Concert ??   yeah, I know no info is out yet, but I just wanna make sure .... don't wanna miss anything

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Shindou Satoshi