JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Huckleberry Finn - A

Author Topic: I'm With You (KojiYuu fic) 18/10/2011  (Read 44097 times)

Flean

Re: Come and Get it Before I Change my Mind [4-1]
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2011, 05:09:20 AM »
‘In this wide world, my meeting you was a wonderful present I received from God.’

I still remember when she told me everyday is a wonderful present she’s receiving from God that I am the Kojima Haruna inside the present. At least, remembering it made me smile a little.

This is so sweet~~  :luvluv1:

MARIKO!!!!!  :shock:

Offline Arakawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2011, 11:08:46 AM »
Nooo Yuko ;___;

Thanks for the update :)

Offline aoi_sora

• Member+
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2011, 02:31:34 PM »
MARIKO-SAMA!!!!!!!!  :cry:

and

YUKO!!!!!!  :cry:

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2011, 02:58:54 PM »
Yuko~!! Come back~!!  :cry:

Thanks for the update~  :thumbsup

Offline AAAice

• Member+
  • She's Yuko, a Goddess. A fact that the fans know.
Re: Come and Get it Before I Change my Mind [4-2]
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2011, 09:48:40 PM »
Sorry guys if I mainly focuses on the Kojiyuu pair on my chapters(after all this fic is a Kojiyuu fic) but i'm trying to add some pairs (i.e. takacchan, marimii and others) in the future. and sorry if this chapter is not that good, i'm really lazy to write properly. :/

4-2

Haruna didn’t expect to say the exact details to Takamina and Atsuko and she’s also relieve to say what really happen. She trust them two anyway.

“I really feel sorry for Mariko.” Takamina said as she rested her cheeks on her palm.

“I feel sorry for Mariko and… Yuko.” Atsuko said as she also rested her head on Takamina’s shoulder and give Haruna a glare at the ‘Yuko’ part as Haruna is the reason why the plan is messed up.

Haruna narrowed her eyes to Atsuko. “Can we please stop with this flashbacks? All I’m asking is to work with me and continue her plan.” She pleaded.

Atsuko clapped her hands and say “YEAH! WE ARE JUST WAITING FOR YOU! AND I DON’T REMEMBER ASKING YOU TO GIVE US THE DETAILS TO YOUR FLASHBACK! Right Minami~?” 

Haruna was taken aback to what Atsuko had said while Takamina nodded to Atsuko.

After brainstorming on what to do and whatnots on Yuko’s plan the girls walked their way to the dance studio so they can prepare everything.

--

Mariko is waiting on the hallway, waiting for someone. The unexpected thing she did yesterday to Haruna disgust her. How could I do such a disgusting thing to Haruna? Mariko asked herself. Am I that desperate? She then slapped her forehead a couple of times.

She stopped for a moment when she heard and saw Miichan skipping in the hallway taking a mouthful of cookies.

“Uhh, this is soooo DELICIOUS!” Miichan expressed what she’s feeling by chewing the cookies. It’s been a while since she eaten cookies.

Yet she stopped midway when she got close to Mariko, she lowered her eyes and walk properly on the hallway, feeling embarrass that Mariko saw her acting like that. Though Mariko had seen lots of pigging out Miichan moments.

Mariko smiles to see a happy Miichan. Yet, it break her that Miichan seems had moved on already.

Haruna, Takamina and Atsuko are walking on the hallway, seeing Haruna made Mariko to kill herself by thinking what she did yesterday at the dressing room but she has to talk to Haruna and apologize.

Haruna stopped on her track while Takamina grabbed Atsuko’s hand(it sent electrics to Atsuko’s body) so Mariko and Haruna can have a serious conversation.

“My Minami is making the first move.” She whispered right in to Takamina’s ear. Takamina held Atsuko’s hand tightly from shockness and ran as she drag Atsuko along with her.

Haruna tried to catch up on the two but Mariko got a hold on her hand when she passed by.

“Ha-haruna.”

The girl only looked at her.

“Heh, I’m desperate aren’t I? Doing disgusting action to you. Gomen ne Kojiharu.” Mariko hugged Haruna.

It took a while for Haruna to respond on Mariko. “I understand. You-you are only doing that because you… miss Miichan, right?” Haruna gently pulled away from Mariko’s hug and smiled back.

The other tall girl lowered her head. “I’m trying to wake up from my dream but I can’t. I must be really sleeping so well for not waking up.”

“Take your time. Don’t sleep for long, okay?” Haruna smiled and brushed her carressed the tall girl’s cheeks.

Mariko giggled. “Ehh. What’s with this drama I’ve been causing you. Anyway, let’s go?” She said as she pointed her thumb to the way where the dance studio located. Haruna only nodded.

Takamina and Atsuko had already prepared everything. Since the captain of AKB48 chosen not to be strict today she decided to cancel the rehearsal for later as they have been practicing 4 days straight now.

While Takamina finished setting up the songs in Atsuko’s iPod, the girl standing beside her placed her hand on Takamina’s and nodded as a sign to start the plan. Takamina then called Haruna but the tall girl is distracted, as Haruna is waiting for someone who isn’t in the studio yet to appear. All the members are in here, only 2 person in Team K haven’t arrived yet. Yuko and Sayaka.

“She’ll be here soon. She’s probably with Sayaka.” Takamina said to Haruna. Haruna nodded and got up on where she’s sitting and walked where Atsuko is.

As Takamina tapped the mic, the members set their attention to the three girls in front.

“Uhh since we have been practicing for four days straight, I decided to cancel the rehearsal today.” This made the girls cheers at the same time, some where saying ‘Ehhh’ while some are complaining on how they got up early for nothing.

“Wa-wa-wait!!!!” Takamina gestured her hand to make the girls keep quiet. “This doesn’t mean I’m letting you off. The three of us decided to have a relaxing sort of dance today.” Takamina doesn’t know what to say next so she gave the mic to Haruna.

“We will dance into a slow song… in pairs.” Haruna said while shifting her eyes on the door, really desperate to see Yuko enter the door.

The studio is buzzing as the members are chatting to each other about dancing in pairs. Most of the members are already in pairs but the real plan isn’t working – Miichan is furious about the dance and mariko is not bothered to do anything.

"Hey what the hell is this? Why did you suddenly cancelled the plan and start this slow dance thing?” Miichan complain to the girls.

Atsuko then lightly slap Miichan’s cheeks “Just go with the flow.”

“Yeah, oh look Mariko doesn’t have a partner so go, go.” Takamina pushed Miichan towards Mariko.

“WHAT?! Wait, did you plan all this?” Miichan asked as she stumbled.

“No! Why would we waste an effort to create a plan for someone like you? Besides I’m only being a nice captain so shut up and pair with Mariko. Or else, I won’t give you this.” Takamina reached into her pocket to get a coupon for a 1 week buffet eat-all-you-can in some restaurant and wriggled her body while showing the coupon to Miichan.

Takamina had already predicted that Miichan won’t be pairing with Mariko so she decided to get a coupon and will give it to Miichan for exchange. Miichan tried to snatch the coupon off Takamina’s hand but Atsuko is the first one to snatch it and slap Miichan cheeks and pointed to Mariko.

“Itai! What’s with you and your slappings?” Miichan said as she rubs the cheeks where Atsuko slapped.

In defeat Miichan agreed for the sake of the one week eat-all-you-can. Mariko on the other hand was looking all in panic when Miichan asked for her hand. At least the two will be dancing together and somehow they will be friends after.

Watching all the girls dancing, jealousy started to heat up on Haruna. This plan is not complete without the mastermind – Yuko.

I really did hurt her so much. Where are you my partner?’ Haruna sat in the corner, sadly watching the happy pairs dancing.

--

A figure wearing an all-black clothes with a black mask that only covers the bottom half of the face was peeping through the dance studio.

“Are you serious?” Said the person behind the ninja-looking figure while laughing.

:shakeit:

Planning to change the title of this fic. -.-
« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 10:10:46 PM by AAAice »
Defeating Gekikara is a dangerous dream.

Flean

« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2011, 10:12:38 PM »
A figure wearing an all-black clothes with a black mask that only covers the bottom half of the face was peeping through the dance studio.

“Are you serious?” Said the person behind the ninja-looking figure while laughing.
Ninja????  :mon wtfmm: Yuko???  :hehehe:

Offline nyaha00

• Member+
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2011, 10:16:35 PM »
LOL Acchan slapped Miichan O_O

WHO?S the NINJA?!

Offline aoi_sora

• Member+
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2011, 06:33:51 AM »
Acchan slapped Miichan... twice!!! :hiakhiakhiak:

ninja sayaka and ninja yuko???  :cool1:

MARIKO-SAMA!!!!!   :on speedy:

she's still in pain...

thanks for the update!!!

:on crazygran:

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2011, 07:58:01 AM »
Who is that ninja?!  XD

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2011, 03:33:23 PM »
Oh Acchan can be scaring sometimes lol poor Mariko T_T

Offline AAAice

• Member+
Re: Come and Get it Before I Change my Mind [5]
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2011, 11:01:52 PM »

A figure wearing an all-black clothes with a black mask that only covers the half of its face is sneaking a look at the event going on in the dance studio.

“Are you serious?” Said the person behind the ninja-looking person while clutching her stomach from laughing really hard.

The ninja was surprised and turned around to look at the person with a look as if she just saw a ghost. “Ehhh, Sayaka why do you have to scare me like that?” The small ninja sighed from relief that it was only Sayaka.

Sayaka laughed even more when she saw the ninja’s shocked face. It was more funnier from the LOL faces she makes. “I’m not… haha… scaring you… I’m only haha… laughing at… haha you! You even have… Oshima… Yuko… is a… Ninja at your back!” Sayaka said while wiping the tears in her eyes.

“What’s with you Yuko? Seriously, Ninja?” Sayaka asked and somewhat regaining her normal self.

Yuko sighed again and remove the mask in her face and leaned her back against the wall, “It’s a new fashion trend. You should try it.” Yuko joked.

Looking at the small ninja, Sayaka noticed there is something bothering her teammate. “Tell me.” She said.

Yuko looked at the face mask and played with it for a second, “Nyan Nyan.” She looked at Sayaka with a sad squirrel look and jumped to the tall Sayaka to cling herself.

“There, there.” Sayaka said while patting the poor squirrel.

“I made her shout at me. She was really mad and I was scared to show up to her. I’m an awful immature person.” Yuko buried her face in to Sayaka’s neck,  thinking what happened between her and Haruna yesterday made her cry even more.

Sayaka sighed knowing what makes Kojima get mad at Yuko is by doing a skinship, “What did you do to make her shout at you? Don’t tell me you did a skinship again.”

Yuko shooked her head and asked Sayaka to go somewhere private. When they got to the lounge of the building, Yuko told Sayaka in details from her plan to make Miichan and Mariko be friends again to what happened in Haruna’s house.

“Haruna was probably not in the mood to have a conversation regarding to the two. She’s tired so she needs a rest. Afterall, we just had our intense rehearsal yesterday.” Sayaka shrugged and look at the listening Yuko and continue, “A single apologize will do. I know Haruna is waiting for you. You are the only person who is always there by her side and the only person who only open the door in her heart. Apologize okay?”

It may not be the best words of wisdom she can give, but she hopes it will give Yuko a little thinking. 

--

After an hour of bickering as the person wants to lead the dance in a certain song, and the other person also want to lead the dance. The two girls went to the rooftop to have a momentous conversation.

Miichan was looking down while tracing invisible lines on the ground using her foot. Nervous to say something to the waiting Mariko.

Not being patient, Mariko walked off and say “Stop wasting my time Minegishi.” She coldly said.

Taking a few steps Mariko stopped on her track as Miichan wrapped her arms on Mariko’s waist. Tears are appearing on Miichan’s eyes, Mariko can feel the wet drops behind her as the tears are pressing in to her thin top.

“Sorry, I can’t find any guts to speak. I realize that I can’t live without you… and our arguments.” Miichan began sobbing really hard.

Mariko stood still, her tears are falling on the ground. She can’t live without Miichan too.

Without saying anything to Miichan. Miichan continued “I’ve never felt love this way. I can hear and feel you crying from the day we decided to separate our ways and the day after that, each seconds I can feel your pain.” Miichan tightly wrapped her arms in to Mariko.

Hearing that made Mariko cry hard too, the pain and sadness inside her seems to be disappearing, instead she turned her self to face Miichan and hug her. Still not saying anything. 

“I know it’s only been two days that we broke up but… I can’t help it. My ears wants your argue, my eyes wants your annoyed eyes, my heart wants your heart, my world wants you. Minami Minegishi wants Mariko Shinoda.” Miichan closed her eyes and listened to Mariko’s fast heartbeat. It’s been a long time since she hadn’t heard this beat. The beat reminds her the day she and Mariko confessed to each other, as they hugged a lifetime.

After hugging and sobbing, Mariko slowly parted away from Miichan and wiped the girl’s teary eyes.

“I’ve been dreaming of this. I’ve been waiting for you.” Mariko smiled and pressed her lips to Miichan’s red lips.

--

Miichan and Mariko decided to start all over again and after sharing a romantic moment they went downstairs to get their bags so they can go on date as a newly couple since Takamina let the members to go early so they can rest because tomorrow will be another intense practice.

Once Miichan grab the handle of the door in the dance studio she stopped from the conversation she’s hearing inside the room.

“What’s wrong?” Mariko asked as she was about to open the door but Miichan motioned her to keep quiet and pointed her lips towards the chattering inside.

She peeked a little to see who is the girls having a deep conversation; Takamina, Atsuko and Haruna.

“You know, Miichan and Mariko are back to their old routine earlier while dancing.” Atsuko then said. The two couple narrowed their eyes and leaned closer to the door.

“Sou sou, I saw them earlier escaping after the dance.” Takamina nodded.

“I’m glad the plan worked.” Haruna clasped her hands together.

Hearing what Haruna said, the two who are eavesdropping tilted their heads.

“Plan? Worked? For us?” Mariko whispered, Miichan then accidentally smacked her fist on the door as it startle the three girls inside.

“Hurry!” Miichan shrieked while motioning Mariko to run.

The two couple ran fast as they could.

--

After hearing the loud knock on the door, Atsuko, Takamina and Haruna was too stunned to move, but Takamina recovered quickly and ran towards the door to see who it was.

As she opened the door without seeing anyone, she was sure she heard someone saying ‘Hurry!’ but she couldn’t recall whose voice it was because of the high-pitched the person made.

“Have you seen anyone?” Haruna asked as she ran beside Takamina while Atsuko followed Haruna.

Takamina shook her head, “Someone must’ve heard us talking. Damn those eavesdroppers.” Takamina kicked in the air.

“Ehh, I’m sure they heard faint words coming from us.” Atsuko hoped.

“I hope.” Takamina said and Haruna nodded in agreement to the two of them.

‘It better be Yuko.’ Haruna hoped too as she thinks Yuko might be looking after them, in fact that is her plan after all and just too shy to face her and the other two.

--

Haruna was dozing off while walking, thinking about Yuko.

That girl should have at least show up. What is she thinking? Does she want me to apologize to her? Beg for forgiveness? This situation she’s putting me into is too much. Does my shouting really affects her that she won’t have any guts to show up her damn face?!'

“Err Haruna?” Mariko was trying to take Haruna’s soul back to Earth by saying her name lots of time.

Yuko should at least sent me a message or call me or pass me a message through one of the members.’ Haruna is still dozing and not realizing she stopped in the middle of the hallway.

“Idiot! That is not how you wake a person who has an air in the brain.” Miichan pushed Mariko aside and groped Haruna on the chest. Mariko’s eyes widen on Miichan’s doing somehow she wants to slap the airhead so she will woke up and punch Miichan after.

‘YUKO?! YUKO’S GROPING ME!!!! WAIT FOR MY SLAP!!!!
’ She then snapped back to reality and slapped Miichan on the face – HARD!

“IIIITTTTAAAAIIIII!!!!” Miichan slumped on the floor, rubbing her cheeks and tears started to appear in her eyes.

“HAHAHA!” Mariko snickered before kneeling down to the crying Miichan and held her girlfriend’s cheeks but slapped it lightly, “That’s for groping Kojiharu’s chest.” She narrowed her eyes to Miichan and pouted angrily.

“OH MY GOD! MIICHAN I’M SORRY!!!” Haruna dropped on her knees and bowing her head a few times.

“WHAT’S WITH THE SLAPPING?!!?!?!?!?” Miichan dramatically cried as she recalls all the slaps she received this morning and wonders how many slaps she will receive again this afternoon.

“Sorry. Sorry. I thought it was Yuko.” Haruna bowed again.

“SO YOU’LL SLAP HER THAT HARD?!” Miichan angrily shouted from the fact Haruna is going overboard on being mean to Yuko, even she knew Haruna were always cold to Yuko but if Yuko is the one she slapped Miichan will probably get angry by slapping Yuko like that. The short girl sat back up and shoved Haruna harshly which it made Haruna stumble on her butt.

“Miichan.” Mariko is trying to calm Miichan but Miichan is ignoring her. Miichan stood up and grabbed Mariko’s hand and walked off, leaving the already crying Haruna behind.

THAT MUST'VE HURT HUH?
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 01:14:57 AM by AAAice »

Offline nyaha00

• Member+
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2011, 11:24:41 PM »
:mon lovelaff:
yay MiiMarii back!!

THAT HURT ,Haruna-san u overdid it!!  :mon runcry:

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2011, 12:40:41 AM »
Ow~ THAT HURT~  :shocked

Hurry Yuko~! you must go see Haruna~!  XD

Offline AAAice

• Member+
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2011, 03:27:12 AM »
TEASER

“I’m late. I’m late. I’m late. Takamidget will roll me on the floor and kill me afterwards.” Yuko was running as fast as she can so the other midget won’t kill her for being late.

Running endlessly, Yuko didn’t realize she bumped to someone.

“Woah.” The person she bumped in said.

“Sorry. Sorry. Sorry.” She apologized quickly and ran again.

As the running squirrel was already out of sight, the perosn tilted its head trying to recall who is the person and when the person remember who it was, the person quietly said; “Oshima… Yuko?”

HAHAHA SORRRRYYYYYY IM TOO LAZY SO THIS IS WHAT I HAVE FOR NOW. A VERY VERY SHORT UPDATE. CALL THIS A TEASER.

Flean

Re: Come and Get it Before I Change my Mind [Little Teaser]
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2011, 03:42:28 AM »
OWHH~~  :mon dunno: WHO IS IT??

Offline AAAice

• Member+
Re: I'm With You [6]
« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2011, 04:43:33 PM »
A's note: I'm having writer's block now. -.-

Haruna had been fidgety since the time she got up from bed this morning. She decided to make the first move to Yuko and say sorry.

It’s my fault anyway.’ She thought.

She knew she shouldn’t be all anxious about this, but there is a part of her that makes her feel very nervous and pain are increasing in her heart.

“AHHH I’M NOT LATE!!!” The outburst from the door shocked the girls.

Yuko was looking for Takamina after she shouted. Her hair looked sweaty from the fact that she was running because Takamina will kill her for sure if she’s late. Today is also the day that Yuko appeared and she looked like she is back to her old self.

The girls inside the room sighed in relief to know it was only Yuko. Miichan and Mariko went to her and tapped Yuko’s forehead. The two already knew that it was Yuko’s plan to make them friends again… more than friends again. Mariko and Miichan called Haruna last night to apologize and Mariko opened up the conversation about they are the ones who overheard the conversation and Haruna told everything that it was Yuko’s plan.

Haruna wanted to faint as the person she’d been wanting to see was here. Yet, the other person didn’t give a single attention to Haruna.

Haruna stared at her phone as she saw Mariko’s new tweet.

Whatever happens, don’t let go of her hand.

Mariko gave Haruna a wink when Haruna gazed at their spot.

I’m not letting go Yuko’s hand. I, Haruna Kojima is the only person in her heart. And… Yuko is the only person that holds my heart.

Thinking a lot of things about Yuko. Haruna’s vision become blurry, the lump is blocking her throat, tears are falling down her eyes. She wanted to run away and curled herself on her bed as her heart was throbbing in pain.

A warm hand cupped her cheeks and wiped the tears away by brushing Yuko’s cheeks to Haruna.

“Stop… crying.” Yuko said as she is trying to be strong in front of Haruna.

Hearing the voice that she’s been wanting to hear made her sob even more. She can’t see Yuko’s image properly but she knew she will be safe now. Now that Yuko is with her.

Haruna burst into sobbing and pulled the small person to hug her tightly. Haruna’s fingers was digging into Yuko’s skin at her back.

“Ta-take… me so-somewhere… else.” Haruna said between the sobs.

Yuko will comfort her properly if they are alone. Haruna will confess what her heart was saying if they are alone. They will be together.

“Sorry.” Yuko pulled away. Looking at Yuko’s face, Haruna can see mixed emotions. Haruna is puzzled on Yuko’s sudden reaction.

“You are not… Yuko.” Haruna whimpered. Slow tears can be seen in her face and a heartbroken expression.

Yuko gave her a small smile and walked off the room.

“YUKO!” Haruna shouted ran towards the door but stopped as she bagan sobbing.

The girls went to Haruna and gave Haruna a hug. Most of them are crying as they can feel Haruna’s pain. But Haruna’s pain cannot be describe, the pain is shouting for Yuko. Only Yuko.

--

The vibration under Yuko’s bed is waking her up.

“Hmm.” She reached for her phone and slowly opened her eyes.

As soon as her vision became normal from the brightness of the phone, she sat back up from her bed as the screen of the phone says “YOU ARE LATE KORIN! HURRY UP WE HAVE SPECIAL GUEST TODAY!”

Yuko gasped and jumped off her bed. But a pain in her head is slowing her from being in a hurry. Her puffy eyes can still be seen. She’s been crying all night until she fell asleep. Yuko made a wrong doing in front of Haruna as she should’ve be lovey-dovey to her. “I’m immature. I will change to a mature person for my Nyan Nyan.” She said infront of the mirror.

After taking a shower, Yuko made sure to wear a fake eye-glass today.

She then went her way to the studio.

Entering the studio, she saw 5 guys standing in front of the girls. Haruna and Sayaka was lined up while the other members are sitting on the floor, waiting for the event to happen.

“OH YOU!” Yuko said out loud and pointed to the guy. The people in the room looked at her while the guy smiled at her and made a peace sign.

It was the guy she bumped the yesterday.

Jealousy washed over Haruna, that Yuko is somewhat happy when she saw the guy.

Sensing that the visitors are waiting, Yuko bowed her head and sat next to Takamina and the others.

“I’ll kill you for being late later. I’ll put you in the tree nearby.” Takamina glared at her.

“Do you know him anyway?” Takamina asked and Yuko nodded.

“Yeah, I bumped in to him yesterday when I was running late.”

Takamina glared at her again, “What you were late yesterday?!” She whispered angrily to Yuko.

“Don’t ask me that. You are late too!” Yuko whispered back and nudged Takamina.

“Shut up! I was with them yesterday morning.” Takamina nudged back.

Yuko grinned evily, “Oh so you are a girl now huh? Hanging around with them by yourself. Does Acchan knows about this?” Yuko looked at Acchan whom Acchan laughed.

“What?! You are with them yesterday morning?! How dare you cheat on me like that! Five guys Takamina. Five guys!” Acchan pretended to be angry at Takamina.

Of course, Acchan knew about this. Takamina never hold a secret to her. The only secret Acchan didn’t know is Takamina’s heart.

Takamina buried her face on her knees as Yuko and Acchan are being a kid again.

Observing the guys, Yuko know that they are the famous number 1 boy band in Philippines called 5X. Lots of people in Philippines worships them, they have international supporters and even in Japan they are famous as they had released a song last January.

Takamina explained to Yuko why they are here in Japan. 5X are creating a new MV in each of their song as their new album songs contains of Japanese language and they will have concert too. Now, 5X is looking for a main girl to appear in their MV. The group will also shoot a new drama which the setting will be here in Japan. Aki-P and the 5X’s manager are close because they were really good friends in High School but the Manager went back to Philippines to continue college.

Haruna and Sayaka are the nominees because they are tall and have long hair, still the guys are taller than them but they say the chosen girl will be wearing a heels to balance their heights.

After they made Haruna and Sayaka freestyle on the song to be used in MV. They had a slight trouble on choosing Haruna and Sayaka. Haruna fits perfectly to the MV because of her image in No3b’s new PV while Sayaka fits the part because she looks more fierce than Haruna.

So then they had decided Haruna will be taking the role while Sayaka will be the main girl on their second MV.

Looking at the nervous Haruna, Yuko’s brain told her to support Nyan Nyan even though she knew she must not do anything to get Haruna’s attention. Standing up, Yuko loudly cheered; “Ganbatte Nyan Nyan!!!” She then danced weirdly.

The room burst into laughter. Haruna on the other hand, bit her lower lip to prevent from smiling widely and giggling. She’s happy to know Yuko is supporting her.

“Don’t worry she’s the one!” Julian said after he finished on his laughter. Seeing Yuko being supportive to Haruna made him want to hug the korisu.

Ahh she's so adorable.’ Julian thought while still smiling.

The highlights are starting in the next chapters. :] So stay with me xD

Offline AAAice

• Member+
Re: I'm With You [7]
« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2011, 11:59:11 PM »

“Weeee! Lezzcontinuethedance!!!” Yuko squealed in excitement while clinging at the back of Julian.

Julian and Yuko became friends fast yesterday as they share a lot of interest together.

Sayaka, Sae, Takamina and Yuko was early at the dance studio. Julian was early too because he wanted to create a new choreography for the next MV.

Seeing Julian dancing to the song, the four girls is keen to learn the dance. Since Julian needed to see how his choreo will look like he made the four girls dance with him.

“Ehh, Julian might need to finish his routine.” Sae said although she wanted to dance too. Sayaka and Takamina pretending to agree with Sae as they want to continue dancing as well.

Julian chuckled. “I’ve finished the routine anyway. So I’ll let you dance with me. Wait, wait, how about you guys teach me the routine for Beginner.” 

“YOSHA!!!” Sae pumped her fist in the air and the group laughed.

Dancing to Beginner and River, the group finally sat their bottoms on the floor. Most of the girls are already in the studio only waiting for 10AM to strike so they can start rehearsing.

Entering the room Acchan ran over to the dancing group and started praising Takamina while Miichan and Mariko followed. Haruna on the other hand put her bag on the benches and went to the group and sat down next to Yuko.

“Ne Julian, who is your oshimen?” Miichan asked, the small group quietened.

“Yuko.” He smiled and looked at Yuko.

Yuko’s face lifted up and hugged Julian. “Thank you.” She then pulled away from the hug.

Julian then looked at Haruna, noticing the girl looking so jealous he then said, “So Haruna, let’s start doing your little routine.” He stood up and clicked the play button on the stereo.

While practicing, Haruna is struggling to keep up with the routine even though it is only a simple steps.

“It’s ok, you don’t have to pressure yourself.” Julian said and started dancing slowly.

Yuko stood up and went to the two. “ This is how you do it.” She then did the routine of Julian without a hint of struggle.

“I know that. Move aside.” Haruna pushed Yuko away as she thinks that Yuko wanted to be praised by Julian.

“Fine.” Yuko shrugged.

A Kojiyuu fight.’ Julian thought to himself and happy to see the real Tsundere Haruna.

“I don’t mean it that way Yuko.” Haruna change the tone of her voice in to a calm tone.

“I know.” Yuko fake smiled and sat back on the group.

I’m trying to take you away from Julian.’ Haruna said in her mind.

--

At the end of the day, Haruna is planning to talk to Yuko before the Team A's performance starts but Yuko somehow got a plan already. She is waiting for Yuko to come out of the dressing room.

“Yuko?” Haruna called out when Yuko finally appeared.

Yuko looked at her smiling, “Yeah?”

“I-I… Can we… talk?” Haruna is stuttering on her words. Yuko then looked at her phone to see what time it is and then said, “Sorry. I have somewhere else to go to.”

Haruna’s face dropped by knowing Yuko rejected her offer.

Is this how painful to be rejected?’ She asked herself as she remembers all the rejections she did whenever Yuko was asking her to go somewhere or to do something with her.

Yuko took a few steps “Maybe next time?” She waved at the stiffen Haruna and walked off.

--

“I don’t get you.” Julian said as he took a sip on his juice.

The small girl with him didn’t answer.

“Why would you reverse everything? Your attitude are like Haruna’s. Cold.” He pretended to shiver.

Yuko chuckled. “I’m making things complicated. I know I want to talk to her but everytime I open my mouth, cold words are coming out.” Yuko also pretends to shiver.

Julian slapped Yuko’s head lightly. “Baka! You did an old Yuko self yesterday saying ‘Ganbatte Nyan Nyan!’” Julian imitated Yuko’s voice at the last part.

“It’s because I want her to have the part.” Yuko sticked her tongue out.

“Haruna is jealous.” Julian said.

“Nehh, she knows she is the person I love the most.” Yuko proudly said and stopped on her track.

Nyan Nyan is jealous?’ She then smiled ear to ear. 

“She is.” Julian said as she can tell Yuko is asking if Haruna is jealous and sat down on the bench nearby.

“How did you know?” Yuko sat next to him.

“I’m a guy.” Julian grinned evily. “She is jealous that her hentai Yuko might fall in love with a guy.” He then looked at the sky.

The big star next to the small star is scared that the small star might distance itself and leave the big star alone. Though, the bond between the stars is holding them close.’ He mouthed while still looking at the two close stars in the calm dark sky.

Julian took his phone out and captured a picture of the two stars.

Yuko chuckled, “Eh?! She must at least remember the rules of not having a boyfriend.”

Julian ‘Tsk’d’ by the fact Yuko is not being serious. He sighed and heard a whimpering sound.

“I LOVE HER!” She said out loud, lucky there is only a countable people at the park.

Julian smiled to his oshimen.

“She should know that! She’s the best present I had from God.” Yuko said as she is wiping the tears in her eyes.

Present

The small girl suddenly became energetic which it made Julian jolt from his seat.

“PRESENT!” Yuko then grabbed Julian on the hand and dragged him in the streets.

“Present?” Is the only word he asked.

Searching endlessly in each stores, Yuko finally found a perfect present.

--

In Team A’s dressing room. The girls are changing in to their casual clothes as the performance of Team A is successfully finished.

“Kojima-san?”

“Hai?” Haruna said and stood up on her seat.

“Someone asked me to pass this gift to you.” The staff then gave the gift in a medium sized box to Haruna.

“Who?” She asked. Why would a staff let someone give her a gift? The gifts should be pass straight to the managers right?

“The person didn’t say the name. Sorry.” The staff lowered her head and walked out the dressing room.

Haruna tilted her head. Is it okay to give this to me? The staff didn’t even know the name.

“Ehhhh. You should open it.” Miichan said as she is excited to see what is inside the box. Miichan stayed in Mariko's side throughout the day.

Mariko, Acchan and Takamina circled Haruna to see what’s in the box.

Haruna stared at the box for 5 seconds and opened the box.

A cute little bear with big ears.

A picture of two stars. A Big star and a small star shining.

“EH?!” Haruna loudly said while a pinkish color tinted on her cheeks. Feeling the fabric of the bear while staring at the picture made Haruna fell inlove.

The four girls surrounding her burst into laughter.

"It has big ears too!" Takamina joked.

"Harunyan's ears are still big though." Miichan chuckled earning a glare from Haruna.

"The picture is beautiful." Mariko said.

“Kawaii~!” Acchan blushed wishing that Takamina will give her a gift more cuter than this.

Outside Team A’s dressing room. The two figures high-fived quietly and happily left the place.

« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 02:14:00 AM by AAAice »

Offline nyaha00

• Member+
Re: I'm With You [7] - Present for Haruna.
« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2011, 12:05:35 AM »
Julian n Yuko making moves  XD

Haruna it just started! :twothumbs

Offline AAAice

• Member+
Re: I'm With You [8] - Too late to go back
« Reply #38 on: June 27, 2011, 03:08:23 AM »
True true. It just started.

A's Note: PLEASE BE HAPPY PEOPLE.

(Flashback)

“YATTA!!!” Yuko shouted and hugged the two little bear with big ears, earning a giggle from Julian and the saleslady.

“Oi oi. Your scent.” Julian pointed at the bear.

Yuko sighed loudly as she remembers Haruna knows her scent. She then picked another two new bear and gave the bears to the saleslady and asked for a kawaii box.

When they left the store, Julian reach for his phone on his pocket. “Here, you should also give this.” He said and showed the picture he took earlier to Yuko.

“Wow! The two stars are shining brightly.” Yuko said as she is observing the picture properly.

“Right? Look!” Julian pointed at the sky where the two stars located.

“The big star is Haruna and the small one is you. Close.” Julian clasped his hand as to symbolized that the stars won’t be broken apart.

“Please take me a picture with the two stars.” Yuko reached into her pocket and give the phone to Julian.

“1…2…3!”

“Come on let’s have them printed.” Yuko said after looking at the picture.

Yuko glanced again at the sky ‘I wish Nyan Nyan is here so I will show her the stars.

“Ne Julian, if you were a girl and you received this gift without knowing who it was from. What would you feel? Do you think it’s romantic?” Yuko asked as she put the picture of the two stars in the box.

“Hmm. I would say it is sweet. But if you told me who you are then I would call it as romantic... if I like you back.”

“Don’t worry, Haruna will be the luckiest girl to recieve all the gifts you’ll give.” Julian patted Yuko’s head and smile convincingly.

“I hope she’ll treasure all my presents.”

(End of Flashback)

Yuko squealed by herself in the middle of the dance floor, not noticing Haruna entered the room.

The two girls smiled.

“You look so happy.” Haruna said and flipped her phone and started looking at the picture of the bear and the picture she took from last night.

Of course I am! You took my gift a picture and posted it last night in your twitter.

“I just had a great time last night, that’s all.” Yuko said. “You look happy too.” She then looked at Haruna from the mirror.

Haruna nodded. “I had a great time last night too.” Though Haruna is becoming uncomfortable on this conversation she is having with Yuko. Afterall they aren’t making up properly yet.

“Oh. Phone.” Yuko felt the vibration in her pocket as someone is calling her. She took her phone from her pocket and pressed the answer button.

“Juju? … Hai… I’ll be there now… Ok.” Yuko hurriedly grab her bag near Haruna and ran away.

“Juju?” Haruna said when Yuko left.

“Are they really that close? For Yuko to make a nickname for Julian?” Haruna leaned her back on the wall and pressed the tip of her phone on her forehead.

“Juju is his real nickname.” A two voice said. Haruna was surprised and suddenly kicked her feet in the air.

“Miichan! Mariko!” Haruna sighed.

“Acchan and Minami.” Acchan’s voice came from Mariko’s back.

“Moe, what’s with you guys being creepy and all that.” Haruna rolled her eyes.

“Hello, Haruna to Earth? We have dance rehearsal rememberrr?” Miichan said.

“Seriously, do we always have to be stuck here everyday in the dance studio?!” Haruna annoyingly said.

The four girls shrugged, not bothering to answer Haruna’s question.

Knock, knock.

“Finally someone is not being creepy.” Haruna stood up as the person who is knocking on the door peeked inside.

The three girls looked at the person with a slight interest as they saw a box in the staff’s hand while Haruna tilted her head again.

“Kojima-san?” Called the same staff who passed the gift to Haruna.

“Gift?” Haruna asked.

The staff nodded and gave the box to Haruna.

Miichan, Mariko, Atsuko and Takamina quickly went to Haruna’s side, waiting for the girl to open the box.

Looking at the same teddy bear with big ears, Haruna wondered why the person gave her the same object. Also thinking that the person thought she threw the gift away. She posted a picture in twitter, does the person didn’t know that?

“Who is this person?” Takamina said as she is amused to this person.

“Eeek, probably Harunyan’s big Wota fan.” Miichan said.

“Does this bear reminds you something?” Atsuko asked Haruna but Haruna only shook her head.

Haruna doesn’t really have a memory about this sort of bears.

Mariko is observing the bear. She knew there is something weird about this mysterious person that she cannot put a hand on. Pondering hard, Mariko feels this person is just nearby and that person is passing its gift to the same staff.

“MiiMii lets go. I have to buy something in the nearby store.” Mariko grabbed her girlfriend’s hand.

“We’ll go too.” Atsuko said while holding Takamina’s hand.

“You can’t leave Haruna alone.”

“No. It’s fine, you guys go. I’m a tired anyway.” Haruna said.

The more witness the better. Mariko smiled and left the room.

All she have to do now is find the staff.

--

“They’re gone.” Whispered Julian who is somewhat peeping on the door across the studio.

Mariko, Miichan, Atsuko and Takamina left the room without Haruna.

“I’m scared.” Yuko gripped Julian’s shirt.

“Tss, since when Yuko? Since when you become scared to your Nyan Nyan?!” Julian removed the squirrel’s hands in his shirt.

“Since she shouted at me.” Yuko made a puppy look.

“That’s not what I meant! Hayaku! Go!” Julian pushed Yuko outside the door and closed it so Yuko won’t go back in.

“I’m going to be rejected.” Yuko whispered at the door while pounding it lightly

“I’ll take care of you.” Julian whispered back.

“I’ll be waiting for you here.” He whispered again.

“I’m having a heartache now.” Yuko whispered as she is clutching where her heart locates.

Without hearing Julian’s response, Yuko took a deep breathe and went in front of the dance studio.

Standing in front of the door. Yuko clenched her fist and release it after. She should be the old Yuko as possible.

Yuko hold the door handle and hesitatingly open it.

“Nyan Nyan?” Yuko called.

Haruna looked up to see the old familiar voice that she’s been wanting to hear. She stood up and expecting Yuko to run to her and cling.

Nothing happens. Instead Yuko walk towards Haruna.

Yuko looked at the bear in Haruna’s hand. “The bear safely got in to your arms.” She said while smiling weakly.

Haruna on the other hand is dumbfounded to know what Yuko is talking about. “Yo-you?” She said as she finally understood what Yuko meant.

The small girl nodded and become silent for a seconds, “The presents are from me.”

Haruna couldn’t believe what she is hearing. She wanted to hug the nervous Yuko but she can’t. How can Yuko put her in this kind of situation? She feels like she is being played again by Yuko.

Holding the bear tightly, tears started falling in Haruna’s eyes. Without knowing Haruna was shouting at Yuko.

“STOP PLAYING!”

Haruna was also using the bear to smash the crying Yuko.

“WHY ARE YOU LYING?!”

“DON’T LIE TO ME!!!”

Each words is somewhat a smash on Yuko’s heart. She felt numbed on the smashes Haruna is giving her as all the pain is swallong her whole.

“THIS BEAR IS FROM SOMEONE I LOVE!!!”

“STOP PLAYING! STOP PLAYING!!!! LEAVE!!!” Haruna opened the door and pushed Yuko away.

Yuko bounced on the wall and fell heavily on the ground. She can’t feel anything. Her muscles doesn’t respond at all. Tears descends faster in her eyes. Yuko wanted to die right now so she won’t feel the heavy heartache. She wanted to die so Haruna won’t also have pain and won’t be trap in this kind of messed up situation.

Haruna on the other hand leaned against the door and fell on the ground. She wanted to get away and cry until no more tears will appear. Haruna let out the pain in her heart by screaming Yuko's name out loud, but the screaming is not helping her at all.

'Why does Yuko have to love me? Why me?!'

If only her anger burst didn't let out first. Then Yuko was supposed to be in her arms right now, securely hugging Yuko.

Everything was too late now to return the time.

Huhu I need to listen to a fast song now. :[
« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 01:21:58 PM by AAAice »

Offline nyaha00

• Member+
Re: I'm With You [8] - Present for Haruna... again?
« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2011, 03:29:54 AM »
ore...oree... :cry:

JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Huckleberry Finn - A