JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tsuchiya Anna - U

Author Topic: Future Love - chapter 14-3 (Multipairing) 02/10/2011  (Read 55916 times)

Offline AAAice

• Member+
  • She's Yuko, a Goddess. A fact that the fans know.
Future Love - chapter 14-3 (Multipairing) 02/10/2011
« on: June 29, 2011, 10:22:21 AM »
A's Note: Since, my other fic is getting dull and I sort of lost my motivation to do any. This fic will not be focusing on one pair, it will be a various pairings. SaeYuki, Kojiyuu, Takacchan/Atsumina, Saeyaka, W Matsui, MiiYuu, MaYuki, TomoTomo and etcs. - Woo basically, I'm practicing writing on different Pairs. Sad to say, if this fic won't work I will not continue it.

This chapter posted is only explaining the whatnots in school. Presenting...

--

Akiba Academy’ The three girls said to their mind at the same time as they read the school’s name written on the wall.

“Stepping inside will be a goodbye outside forever. Welcome to Akiba Academy.” The Principal grinned wickedly and gestured her right arm as to make the new students to enter the school grounds.

The three girls only nodded and took a few steps. Soon, a small student joined them and the Principal introduced her.

“This is Takahashi Minami, Akiba Academy’s student body president.” The Principal said. Takahashi bowed politely and the girls did the same too.

“Welcome to Akiba.” She smiled. “Please do call me Takamina for short.”

“I’m Kashiwagi Yuki.” The girl said quietly and shook Takamina’s hand.

“Kojima Haruna.” The other girl smiled and shook Takamina’s hand.

“Matsui Rena.” The girl gently said and smiled and shook Takamina’s hand.

“Well Takamina, I’m going to let you do the school tour. Girls, feel free to ask Takahashi if you got any questions.” The Principal said and walked her way to the direction where her office located.

“Yes Mrs. Aki-M.” Takamina bowed her head again.

--

Leaving the school tour to Takamina. The student body president firstly showed the field. The field mostly shows athletic students playing soccer as it is break time already.

“YOOOO!!!” Takamina shouted and waved to the two girls practicing soccer across the field. The shout made the girls startle and look on the direction where Takamina is looking.

Looking at the two athletes waving back to the student president, Yukirin noticed the tall short haired girl thinking that she purely looked like a guy far away which it made Yukirin’s heart beat faster as she has a fetish over girls who has a Boyish Charm.

That attire looked so sexy! I feel like ripping her clothes… using my teeth.’ Yukirin squealed inside her and started imagining the scene where she is ripping Sae’s clothes using only her teeth.

Snapping out of her daydream, Yukirin didn’t notice that Takamina was making a snapping sound using her thumb and index finger.

“Are you alright? Don’t worry we’ll be going inside now so the sun won’t make you feel hot.” Takamina smiled and lead the way towards the school building.

--

“AKB Academy has a special name for first years, second years and third years. For first years we call it SKE48. Second years are AKB48 while third years are SDN48. Each years only have 48 students and I guess you three are the lucky ones to take the spot for AKB48 as we needed three students to be completed. Oh, each room has 24 students so therefore we have two class each floors.” Takamina said in details.

Haruna tilted her head, “Why AKB48 starts with A not S like SKE and SDN?”

“AKB48 is the main face of Akiba Academy. That’s the only information I have to tell you.” Takamina smiled and continue walking.

As they got into a quiet block, which located in the first floor. Rena wondered why there are pictures of each student glued on each doors.

“How come the doors have a pictures stuck on it?” She asked to the President who might have forgotten to explain what’s going on in the quiet block. The two new girls also recognized it and wanting to know the answer.

Takamina chuckled and lightly hit her forehead using her palm. “Oh yeah I forgot. Err, this is a Fan Club block which all of this are created by the Wotas. It is held by the Wota President, Sasshihara Rino and Wota Vice-President Kuramochi Asuka.” Saying Mocchi’s name sent crazy tingles inside Takamina’s body.

“Each pictures represents the club room. The current fan clubs that exist this year is me Takahashi Minami, Oshima Yuko, Maeda Atsuko, Miyazawa Sae, Akimoto Sayaka, Shinoda Mariko, Matsui Jurina, Minegishi Minami, Ohori Megumi and Itano Tomomi while the others are still currently being observe by the Wotas.”

The three girls are in wide eye as they cannot believe that this school can have a block that contains of Fan Clubs with a crazy Wotas. Yukirin saw the tall short haired girl’s picture and blushed big time as she saw the name printed at the bottom of the picture ‘Miyazawa Sae’, she wants to steal the picture but she will be the most freaky obsess Sae Wota if she done that.

“Come on I’ll show you the bulletin board to explain some bits.” Takamina said and lead the way towards the bulletin board.

The student body president pointed her index finger to a paper that somewhat showed a list of names with numbers at the side of the names.

“This is the current popularity list in AKB. We call it Senbatsu. Only Akiba students can vote. The two popular students in AKB Academy is Maeda Atsuko and Oshima Yuko. These two have been swapping places each year as Yuko got the top one last year and this year Atsuko got the top.”

Yukirin, Rena and Haruna looked in the list and was impressed on how they have a popularity votes. The three girls then thought that they are at the butt of the list.

“Now lets go to the second floor.”

--

“This is SKE’s floor. Second years. Nothing much to explain here.”

While walking, Rena feels enlighten to the fact that SKE’s floor is bright and somewhat peaceful and she feel comfortable. Yet, Rena was stopped on her lovely feeling as someone bumped in to her.

“Sorry.” Rena bowed her head.

Rena then realize that the three girls didn’t notice that Rena was left behind. Someone hold her hand when she took a few steps.

“I’m the one who needs to say sorry. I’m sorry.” The girl half bowed and smiled to Rena.

Rena only smiled and lowered her head and walked away. Rena’s wholehearted smile made the first year stiffen on her track and a pinkish color is appearing on the girl’s cheeks.

“She’s so coooooool.” The other first year squealed while tightly gripping the other first year’s hand.

“Kawaii. Her cool-face is kawaii~!” The second girl squealed too.

“Kumi Yagami. Mizuki Kuwabara.” The still blushing girl pointed at the two with a serious face and after a seconds had passed she then squealed along with the girls which the squeal became louder.

“Jurina, Mizuki I’m in love~!” Yagami Kumi said.

“She’s mine!” Mizuki glared at Kumi. Kumi glared back.

“I’ll kill you two!!! She’s my future love!” Jurina faked strangle the two glaring girls.

After playing the fake strangle with the two girls, Jurina hold her hand where Rena touched.

I finally found you.’ Jurina said to her mind.

--

As they finally finished taking a tour around campus, the bell ringed as to warn the students that it is now time for class.

Takamina let the adviser to introduce the new transfer students and then seated on her respective chair.

“Class, it seems like we have a new students who will be joining us.” The adviser said.

The girls paid their attention to the three girls. Some are still examining them with ups and downs look, some girls gave them a welcome smile, and whatnots.

“I’m Matsui Rena. Looking forward to spend my whole school life with you.” Rena then lowered her head. Feeling nervous that her speech sounded so lame and the students might think she’s lame also.

“Kawaii~!” A girl at the back of the room said.

“Kasai, shut up! The other Tomomi will get jealous.” Said the other girl sitting beside her. The whole class giggled.

Looking at the scene, Rena felt relieved that the girls appreciates her.

“I’m-I’m Ka-kashiwagi Yuki. Yo-yoro-shi-shiku-onegaishimasu.” Before saying Yukirin’s name, she saw Sae staring at her which made her to stutter.

Some of the students tilted their head while some greeted her, and to Yuki’s embarrassment she smiled weirdly.

She then took a glance at Sae but Sae somehow looked like she’s giggling along with the same girl she is with at the field.

“I’m Kojima Haruna. Yoroshiku onegai.” She confidentally introduced herself, earning some good points to most of the students as they gave her smile and greetings.

Finishing her introduction and bowing head, Haruna’s eyes landed to the girl who isn’t paying attention to the newly transfer as she was just listening to her iPod while her face is resting on her palm. Haruna was taken aback when the adviser told her to seat next to the girl (Oshima Yuko) temporarily since the girl sitting next to her is in emergency holiday.

Haruna sat on the chair and Yuko managed to set her attention to Haruna. Looking at Haruna with a blank expression, “You are sitting on her chair.” She said expressionless and went back to her little world by listening to iPod again.

Awkward.’ The three girls thought at the same time.
--

Lunchtime finally arrives.

Takamina being a responsible leader and asked the three new girls to come seat with her and her friends. The three both agreed.

Sharing lunchtime with Takamina’s friends is too hard to make a conversation with them. Rena is somewhat making really good conversation with Itano Tomomi and Kasai Tomomi even though Itano keeps giving Rena a jealous glare. Yuki on the other hand looked so out of place and quietly eating her lunch, wishing herself not to look so loner infront of Sae. Haruna is uncomfortable sharing a table with Yuko as she feels that the girl hated her guts. Takamina not being a responsible leader now seems to be enjoying sharing food with Atsuko. Sayaka, Sae and Yuko left the table after finishing their food in a speed pace because they have to practice soccer.

--

After school, Takamina showed the three girls their dorm room and since they are the last lucky three girl that Aki-M had picked to be in Akiba Academy, Kashiwagi Yuki, Kojima Haruna and Matsui Rena will be in one room which each room in the dorm is big.

After the tour in the dorm, they went to do the cafeteria to eat their dinner. Once the dinner is finished the three girls went to their dorm room and each one of them read the Akiba Academy Guide book. Haruna laid in her bed and read the book, Rena sat on the sofa and properly scanned the book, and Yukirin was in her bed and read the book.

The only important rule they had read is;

Akiba Academy doesn’t allow students to have boyfriends. If you defy against this rule; Expelled.

On the near end of the page, there are some comments of each AKB students on how they think about the school but all the comments seemed to be not properly directed to Akiba, all comments written randomly.

Yukirin read all the comments and giggled on Sae’s comment –

Welcome to AKB! I’ve been waiting for you, you are the person I needed. KIDDING!!! Look at the very last page… have you seen it now? Then - If I am the right one, I’ll come around. (^_^v) MIYAZAWA SAE – GENKING!!!!

Yukirin’s cheeks are so red from blushing as if Sae’s comment are for her. Sae is an interesting girl, she wanted to be friends with her or even… more than friends.

After reading the rules and whatnots Haruna went to the comment page of each students as Yukirin told her that it is interesting to read all of it.

Haruna saw Oshima Yuko’s name and read the comment –

Bake me a smile. :]
For new students – Smile to me and I’ll smile back.
For old students (who are reading this comment) – Stop reading and close the book.

Oshima Yuko.

“Smile to you and you’ll smile back?” Haruna tilted her head and pouted. She doesn’t understand the girl at all.

Rena on the other hand was scanning on the comments and her eyes landed on something… interesting.

I finally found you… future love. – Matsui Jurina

Matsui… Jurina?

--

Yukirin went to the last page where Sae was saying while Haruna and Rena saw a little writing at the bottom corner of the page.

Future love awaits you.

“Future love?” The three said in unison.

And no, Haruna, Rena and Yukirin won't be the main characters. I just feel like using/playing them in this chapter. xD
I know this chapter is boring because of the explanations about the school and such. :]

Btw, notice the Aki-M? He will be playing an Old Woman Principal on this fic. Aki-Mama or Aki-M for short.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 01:22:34 AM by sophcaro »
Defeating Gekikara is a dangerous dream.

Flean

Re: Future Love [1] - Welcome to Akiba (Trial Story)
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2011, 10:35:05 AM »
Sounds good~~~~ :twothumbs :twothumbs

Please continue~~  :kneelbow:

Offline nyaha00

• Member+
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2011, 10:51:28 AM »
nin nin this is SOO good!!! :yep:

I'll just be a reader for a while @_@

still waiting for answer(even if i know i won't recieve any,that's why i didnt ask pff) oh well

oh i can activate fb acc again?! :shocked  gonna try!

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2011, 10:56:24 AM »

And no, Haruna, Rena and Yukirin won't be the main characters. I just feel like using/playing them in this chapter. xD
I know this chapter is boring because of the explanations about the school and such. :]

No, It's a great story to me~!!  :on drink:

School life is wonderful~!!  :on gay:

But I'm sad Haruna, Rena, & Yuki is not going to be the main character~  :farofflook:

Please update soon~ I'm waiting for it~  :kneelbow:

Offline AAAice

• Member+
Re: Future Love [2] - Oops, I fell.
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2011, 07:27:03 PM »
Flean
- Wushu. I will continue. :]

Nyaha
- So you'll wait until the very end?! Yeah you can by logging on again. :]

Renachii
- Right? Right? School life is mad in a good way.
Aww, but hey I'm sort of thinking to make them as a main. Cause I keep writing each one of them on my chapters. -.-

A's note: Now here is a quick chapter.

Miyazawa Sae, Akimoto Sayaka and Oshima Yuko was walking their way on the school building. A number of Wotas were giving them giggles and greetings whenever they past through them.

“Huwoh! I always see same faces in this school.” Sae said as she made a weird facial expression.

Yuko and Sayaka scoffed. “Then eye those three new girls.” Sayaka said, setting Sae’s mind on rest.

“Oh! Kojima Haruna is flawless!!! I wish she’ll be my Wota too!” Sae’s eyes was sparkling from excitement by her new upcoming Wota.

Sayaka chuckled, “Don’t get excited ladies’ man. Oops, woman I mean.” Sayaka joked. Sae shoved her lightly.

“She’s an airhead too.” Yuko said out of the blues.

The two towers who are shoving each other playfully turned their heads to the small one. “Eh, maji? How’d you know?” Sae asked.

“She was spacing off at class yesterday. I can also see her inner soul coming out on her mouth.” Yuko was trying not to laugh but her nostrils are moving as if it was laughing.

Looking to each other for 3 seconds, the trio burst out laughing.

“Wuh! That… was… tight!” Sayaka said in between laughs.

“Haha! You bet!! What's her name again?” Sae asked.

“Kojima Haruna.” Sayaka replied.

Sae shook her head. “No, no. That cool badass looking girl. Matsui… something.” Sae was trying to recall Matsui Rena’s name but couldn’t find the real name in her tongue.

“Matsui Rena! Oh I bet she’ll have lots of Wotas in the future. Her eyes was mad in a good way.” Sayaka pointed out.

“Sou sou. Lots of girls were eyeing her already. Who knows, Rena will dominate our Miyazawa Sae’s popularity towards girls. OUCH!!!” Yuko made a fake hurtful look on her last word.

Sae gasped and glared evilly at Yuko while Sayaka was snickering. “SAY OUCH AFTER I STRETCH YOUR DEFORMED SMALL BONES!!!” Sae then picked Yuko’s body and started pulling Yuko’s legs.

“ITAI!!!” Yuko shouted. “TWIN TOWER NUMBER 1, HELP!!!” Yuko called Sayaka for help by reaching her arms to her.

“That shy girl called Kashiwagi Yuki needs to be expose with many people. God that girl was so shy.” Sayaka then said.

Sae stopped on her murderuous state towards Yuko and now started blushing just by hearing Kashiwagi Yuki’s name.

Sayaka grinned at Yuko who seems to be know what’s going to happen next.

“Eh what’s this? Why did you stop Sae? Does it mean Yuki-chan~ is your future love?” Yuko made a seductive voice when she said ‘Yuki-chan~’ which the blushing on Sae’s cheeks become heavy red.

“Our Genking is must be thinking perverted things now. Must be worst than Yuko’s imagination!” Sayaka said while chuckling.

“ITAI! HEY!” Sayaka loudly said when Yuko bit her on the legs.

“At least I do it privately! Not like Sae who do it in front of us.” Yuko lied at the tall girl. Sayaka only stick her tongue out to Yuko.

“Stop it you two!” Sae placed her hands on her cheeks so the two won’t see her blusing.

“Is she~?” Sayaka playfully asked. Yuko then cling at the back of Sae.

“Is she?” Yuko whispered at Sae’s ear which Sae wriggle her body as it tickles.

Sayaka and Yuko laughed.

Is she?’ Sae asked herself.

Kashiwagi Yuki. Future love?

“Hoy, hoy come on now. I have to flirt at some girls first before going to our class.” Sae clapped her hands, alarming the two laughing person.

After randomly flirting with the girls, Sae and the two girls went to their class already as it is now time for lessons.

Sae was fidgeting on her sit as she can’t resist on looking at Yukirin’s figure. Yuki somehow seats infront of Itano Tomomi which Itano’s table was next to Sae’s.

Sayaka on the other hand was snickering quietly on her seat because she notices how Sae was uncomfortable in her place. Sayaka then ripped a paper on her notebook and wrote a note saying –

Our Ladies' Woman Genking really found her true future love.

Look at her having a spazz attack. :]]

She then passed the note to Yuko which Sayaka was seating at the back of Haruna.

After receiving the note, Yuko then looked over her shoulder to peer at Sayaka and gave her a half-smile.

To Haruna’s surprise, seeing Yuko doing a halfheartedly smile by looking at Yuko at the corner of her eyes made her happy as it is her first time to see the small girl smile. She then wonders if she smiles at Yuko, will Yuko smile back?

“No.” Said the teacher.

No?’ Haruna’s heart sanked.

“That is not the right answer Kitahara-san.” The teacher then said.

Haruna squinted her eyes, feeling safe but thinking Yuko probably dislike her. Afterall, Yuko has been giving her cold expression whenever she turned her gaze to Haruna.

“Does she hate me because I’m sitting on someone else chair?” Haruna quietly said.

Yuko looked at Haruna by only moving her eyes and then wrote back on Sayaka’s note.

Yabe! Airhead was talking to herself. Creepy. (s.s)

Yuko then open her arms wide and throw the note at Sayaka. The tall girl snickered after reading the note and Yuko puts her head down and started laughing after hearing Sayaka’s chuckle.

--

The next lesson happens to be Physical Education. Yukirin and Haruna’s fear, their weakness. Although Yuki is good at sport, she doesn’t have any confidence to show it on her new school.

“Crap. I’m nervous. I heard most AKB48 girls are good at sports.” Yuki whispered to Haruna and then put her P.E uniform on.

Haruna nodded. “Heard we’ll do a relay. I can’t even run!” Haruna hissed.

“Girls are you ready?” Sae said as she was standing at the back of the two girls. Yuki jumped a little and Haruna clasped her hand to her mouth.

“Ha-hai.” Yuki stuttered and hurriedly went outside the changing room along with Haruna.

“Weird girls.” Sae shrugged and went to the field.

Sae felt burned after hearing that Yuki won’t be in her team. Yet, she glad that she’ll be her opponent so she can show-off her skills to Yuki. After the relay, Sae went to the exhausted Yuki and gave her a bottle.

“You’re not bad. I don’t get why that worm put you in the second Team.” Sae glared at the P.E teacher and shook her head in disbelief that Yuki has to be in one of the weak team.

Yuki nodded. ‘You can’t be shy now Yukirin. This is now your chance to have a conversation with Sae.’ She told herself.

Sae chuckled, “Thanks is fine.”

The sweaty tall girl stood up. Sae was about to took a step when Yuki hold her hand and pulled her which Sae fell over Yuki. Their nose are glued together.

Sae can feel the warm tired breathe of Yuki. Sae’s drop of sweat fell on Yukirin’s neck which made Yukirin tingle. Yukirin then bit her lower lip and close her eyes... waiting Sae’s lips to pressed it against hers.

Sae brushed her nose to Yuki’s and chuckled as she heard the girls at the background cheering on her move. “Getting a little farther are we?” She then seductively licked her upper lip and stood back up.

“I didn’t do anything!” Sae raised her hand in surrender while her Wotas groaned wishing it was them in Yuki’s position and then went to her teammates.

“Hey are you okay?” Said the girl with a cute smile who looked younger than her. Yuki knew this girl is in her class but couldn’t remember the name.

“I’m-I’m fine.” Yuki told the girl and stood up and started rubbing off the sand dust in her uniform. The girl helped rubbing off the dirt in Yuki’s uniform too while smiling sweetly.

She has a cute innocent smile.’ Yuki then smiled warmly on the girl’s smile.

--

“Yuko!” Shouted the girl coming from behind. Yuko then turned around to see Takamina running.

She sighed, “What now Takamidget?” Yuko asked annoyed. Takamina then placed her hand on Yuko’s shoulder while reviving her breathe.

“Can I come with you?” Takahashi gave Yuko a pleading look.

Yuko sighed again, heavily this time. “Are you trying to get away with her again?” She narrowed her eyes to Takamina’s puppy look.

Takamina scratched her nape and shrugs. “Please Yukorisu. Please. Please.” She was about to kneel down but Yuko stopped her.

“Buy me an ice cream first. Please~” Now it is Yuko’s turn to have a puppy look. “I’m craving for an ice cream.”

“EH?!” Takamina backed away. “IS THAT WHY YOU ESCAPE IN OUR SCHOOL AGAIN?!”

Yuko made a sad pout and cling to Takamina’s small body. “The ice creams are horrible in our school. Like poop.” She snuggled on Takamina’s neck which made Takamina shudder.

“Fi-fine! Stop snuggling and get off.” She commanded which made the korisu placed her feet on the ground.

“Thank you.” The two of them both said in unison and glared at each other.

“Copymidget!”
“Copykorisu!” 

After buying an ice cream, playing in the arcade and doing random stuffs. The two small girl walked their way back to the school.

“You’re giving her a hard time.” Yuko broke the laughter. Her facial expression went to serious again.

“She thinks I’m her girlfriend already and you know that is a total turn off to me.” Takamina said, feeling creeped up by thinking what that girl did to her the other day.

“Just like her huh?” Yuko said without looking at Takamina. Remebering the girl that went on emergency holiday.

“Souieba, she’s coming back tomorrow right?” Takamina asked. Yuko nodded.

“Abunai! Meaning I get to see perverted things again!!!” Takamina jokingly distanced herself from Yuko.

“Urusai na midget! At least I got over it now.” Yuko raised an eyebrow to Takamina.

“Tss. Don’t start bringing her up again. I’m tired of hearing her name and seeing her name in school and seeing her face too.” Takamina made a disgusting look and wriggled her fingers like those characters in anime do.

“Ehh. How rude! If I know she’s your future love~” Yuko did a Ohori Megumi’s seductive voice.

“That’s disgusting! I don’t get it why you can stand hanging out with Meetan and Noro.” Takamina shuddered just by imagining Meetan and Noro doing that sort of tone.

“MINAMI!!!” A loud shout behind made the two already know what’s going to happen next.

“YABE!!!” Yuko hissed and made a ‘Oh-No’ facial expression.
“WAA!!! RUN KORISU RUN!!!” Takamina gestured Yuko to run quickly and made a face just like Yuko’s expression before running to get away to the shouting girl.

“MATTE!!!” The girl also started running.

--

“Ne Jurina, have you found out what her name is?” Yagami Kumi asked Jurina.

“What her room number is?” Kuwabara Mizuki asked Jurina.

“Her cellphone number?” Yagami Kumi asked.

“Her birthday?” Kuwabara Mizuki asked.

“If she has a girlfriend?” Yagami Kumi made an angry face then went back to normal.

“Who does she love or like in Akiba?” Kuwabara Mizuki slowly curled her fist and uncurled it afterwards.

“ME!!!” Jurina shouted. “SERIOUSLY YOU TWO STOP! DO I LOOK LIKE AN OLD WOMAN WHO KNOWS EVERYTHING BY JUST LOOKING AT THAT PERSON?!” She loudly said making the two girls bow their heads.

“Does she likes young ones?” Yagami Kumi asked quietly. Hoping to get an answer to Jurina.

“SHE LIKES ME!!!” Jurina shouted again and wrestle the two girls.

“Seriously, I don’t know any answers.” Jurina said once they stopped wrestling each other.

“She’s too hard to reach.” Mizuki Kuwabara said and the two girls nodded.

The three girls sighed.

--

Sae landed herself on the bed and gripped her pillow.

“I should’ve kissed her... or lick?” She unexpectedly said.

“Wait what?!” She sat back up and started messing her hair.

“I’m more perverted than Yuko now.” Sae facepalmed.

Yii! It's a SaeYuki moments. xD  :shakeit:

Now, off to watch AKBINGO. :]] Be back later.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 10:25:39 AM by AAAice »

Offline nyaha00

• Member+
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2011, 07:48:18 PM »
 :lol:

like i'd w8 for nothing
i want my fb back XD

wee ali ali this is going great  :twothumbs

Sae is a perv hahahha

i wonder who's the girl calling Minami...tho i have some1 in mind  :rofl:

making my soldi fic+....

Flean

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2011, 07:54:29 PM »
i wonder who's the girl calling Minami...tho i have some1 in mind  :rofl:

Me too....  :mon dunno: i'm going to watch AKBINGO too...hahaha :mon fyeah:

Offline Lurx89

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2011, 08:04:20 PM »
oh this one's good :)

@nyaha00 lyn-lyn,u'r writing a soldi fic? i'll w8 for ur comback fic then

good good u haven't left ,I wont talk to u otherwise

I remember u being the fastest among us guys -.- dont call urself slow coz ur not  :angry:

keep updating pls ^^

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2011, 12:54:28 AM »

Renachii
- Right? Right? School life is mad in a good way.
Aww, but hey I'm sort of thinking to make them as a main. Cause I keep writing each one of them on my chapters. -.-

GREAT~!!  :mon thumb:

Please update soon~ I'm looking forward for the next chapter~  :mon lovelaff:

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In my world, anything is possible.
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2011, 04:22:43 AM »
hm... i wonder who's chasing after Takamina  :dunno: i'm betting it's not Acchan whom she's running away from  :wahaha:
I hope Acchan comes in the picture soon! Looking forward to the next chapter  :onioncheer:

Offline Arakawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2011, 05:22:17 AM »
"Yabe! The airhead is talking to herself" made me lol xD

Thanks for the update.
:)

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2011, 04:00:35 PM »
‘That attire looked so sexy! I feel like ripping her clothes… using my teeth.’ Yukirin squealed inside her and started imagining the scene where she is ripping Sae’s clothes using only her teeth.

Oh Black ^^ heheheh

Offline AAAice

• Member+
Re: Future Love [3] - She's back! Uh-oh!
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2011, 02:20:11 PM »
Nyaha & Flean
- :]] Hmm tell me who you think it is. :P

Lurx & Renachii
- Scroll down for the new update. :]

AFLynx
- Acchan will come in the picture soon. xD

Arakawa
- :]] Glad I made you LOL at Yuko's note. Haha.

Kahem
- I know right. Black is a Naughty girl.xD

A's note: Finally I can update. Was dead tired yesterday. HOPE YOU REALLY REALLY ENJOY THIS CHAPTER.

Haruna woke up early. She slept straightaway after eating her dinner, her muscles in her body was aching due from running in P.E lesson.

After taking a shower and putting on her school uniform, Haruna then went to the field and sat on the benches in the covered stadium and played her Nintendo DS. Playing for about 5 minutes, she heard a familiar voice – Oshima Yuko.

Yuko was also in the covered stadium but she didn’t notice Haruna because she was laying on the benches while talking to someone.

“Really? Aww, I wish I was with you to see it.”  Yuko giggled. Haruna then turned the volume of her DS down so she can hear who Yuko was talking to.

But no voice from someone was answering Yuko. Haruna got the idea that Yuko was talking someone on the phone.

“Don’t get the wrong thought now. I’ve seen you lots of times having it.” Yuko giggled on her place again.

"But I want to touch it too." Yuko closed and open her hand in the air.

"Haha. Don't be hard to get now."

"I knew you will let me touch it. You've been excited to show it to me."

Haruna’s eyes increased when she heard Yuko being lovey dovey to the person. Are they seducting each other? Who is Yuko flirting with? Is the person an AKB student too? Lots of questions are keep coming on Haruna’s head as she is eager to find out more about the person Yuko was talking to.

“Control yourself for being excited. We’ll see each other anyway later.” Yuko’s tone of voice become calm.

“Hmm. I love you too” Yuko said to the person on the other end.

Haruna felt jealous and her heart was throbbing in slight pain at the moment she heard what Yuko said.

The tall girl realized it was probably Yuko’s secret lover. Haruna was nervous too. What if Aki-M found Yuko’s secret, she will expell Yuko.

Yuko finishes her conversation and sat up and saw Haruna’s back.

After Haruna hearing their goodbye’s on the phone she then pretends to play her DS and put the volume on max.

“Don’t eavesdrop on someone else conversation.” Yuko told her in a cold tone when she went down the stairs and left Haruna alone.

--

“There she is! There she is!” Mizuki Kuwabara jumped up and down excitedly while Jurina and Kumi quickly turned their heads to where Mizuki is pointing at.

Jurina and Kumi made a fake faint and Mizuki hurriedly went to the girl they have been searching for.

“Ano… err…” Mizuki was fidgeting and looking for words to say.

Kumi pushed Mizuki aside and took Rena’s hand. Rena gave them an uncertain smile while looking so confuse on the three girls fighting.

“I’m Yagami Kumi.” Kumi reached for Rena’s hand a shook it. She then pushed aside by Mizuki.

“I’m Kuwabara Mizuki.” Mizuki shook Rena’s hand.

Rena smiled at the two and set her gaze to the other first year. It is the girl who bumped in to her on her first day.

*Cough* “Jurina.” *Cough* Kumi faked cough and hissed Jurina’s name.

Jurina went back to her normal self and shook Rena’s hand first tightly. “I’m… Matsui Jurina.”

Matsui Jurina?’ Rena thought as she seen the name before.

Future love!’ Rena snapped when she remember where she saw it.

“Matsui Rena.” She then introduced herself to the three girls.

Yagami Kumi and Mizuki Kuwabara widen their eyes after hearing Rena’s name. Not because they found out her real name, it is because Jurina and Rena share the same family name. In to their childish ways, they didn’t even think maybe Jurina and Rena are related to each other.

“Are you guys married?!” Mizuki and Kumi said in a hurt tone.

“Eh?” Rena shook her head and did a hand gesture as to say ‘No’.

“Baka! We are not married!” Jurina hissed while Rena giving them a little laugh.

“Then are you two related?” Kumi asked.

“No!” Jurina hissed again.

Rena noticed Jurina’s hand are still holding hers, so she pulled her hand away gently.

“Nice to meet you ladies. Sorry, but I have to go class.” Rena gave them a wholehearted smile again and left.

Jurina wanted to touch Rena’s hand again so she went to reach Rena’s hand.

“Will I be seeing you again Rena-senpai?” Jurina asked with a hint of pleading look in her face.

“Hai.” Rena said and took a few steps and turned around. “Call me Rena.” She smiled and left.

--

Haruna went to the class after the bell had rang.

As usual, she sat on her temporary seat again and wonders when is the original person will get back and where she will be sitting after.

After three hours of spacing on and off, break time finally arrives.

Most of the girls stayed on the room. Suddenly someone startle the girls when a girl walked in the classroom. The girls became excited to see her back again as she took a three weeks off due to an emergency holiday.

“Who are you?” Directly to Haruna with an annoyed tone.

Haruna was becoming scared to the girl and doesn’t know what to say even though she is asking who she is.

The girl then kissed Yuko off guard on the lips and turned her attention again to Haruna.

“Why are you sitting on my chair?” The girl is still annoyed.

The girls in the room become quiet and closely watching the two girls, waiting for a cat fight to start.

“I-I’m Ko-kojima Haruna. Sensei p-put me here for te-temporary.” Haruna stuttered on her words. The back of her nape was starting to sweat from nervousness.

“So?” The girl shrugged. “Here’s is what you have to do… go to the storage room. Get a dusty chair, clean it. Carry the chair back here. Put it at the very back of the room. Lastly, sit your ass on it. Viola! You have your brand-new chair.” The girl said and pointed to the door for Haruna to leave and get a chair in storage room.

“Ohhh.” The girls in the room buzzed in unison. While the tall girl – Haruna is desperately in need for help, her body is shaking and a lump is starting to form in her throat but she’s controlling herself not to cry.

She looked at Takamina who is just standing beside her chair looking so guilty. Haruna was waiting for her to barge in. Not a single action from the president happen.

Yuko set her gaze to Haruna’s scared face and her hands were shaking. After all the girl is still ignorant in this school.

Yuko grabbed the furious girl’s hand and dragged her outside the room.

“Ouch.” The girl said after pulling her hand from Yuko’s grip and pouted.

“The hell is that?!” Yuko hissed to the girl.

The girl looked away from Yuko’s eyes and didn’t say anything.

“Minegishi Minami. Answer.” Yuko said impatiently.

Minegishi Minami sighed loudly and cupped Yuko’s cheeks. “I got jealous okay? I was furious to see a girl sitting on my chair and sitting next to you. I don’t want to lose you Yuko.” She said in a sad tone.

Yuko removed the girl’s hand on her cheeks and hold it with her hands.

“I don’t go out with airheads.” Yuko convincingly said.

“I am an airhead when it comes on loving you.” Minegishi Minami said and hugged the small girl.

“I miss you Yuu-chan.” She then kissed the top of Yuko’s head.

“I miss you too Miichan.”

Miichan slowly pushed away from the hug and kissed Yuko passionately on the lips.

--

Takamina felt irresponsible by not helping the poor Haruna to Minegishi. She knew things will get worst if she interfere, afterall Minegishi has a strong tongue. She feels glad that Yuko doesn’t like the btchy attitude of Minegishi and took her out of the room.

Takamina felt someone placed a hand on her shoulder. She turned around but the girl hugged her immediately. Takamina’s body become stunned.

“Atsuko.” Takamina said the girl’s name without hugging back.

“You are still the best student body president of Akiba. I’ll support you until the end.” Atsuko parted away from the hug and smiled warmly to Takamina.

Takamina doesn’t know what to say. Instead, she left the room and Atsuko.

Walking around the corridor. Takamina’s hand are still clutching her shirt wishing the pounding in her heart stops.

While walking along the corridor. Takamina’s heart started to pound in horror as she heard the girl’s voice again.

“MINAMI!!!”

“I’M NOT IN THE MOOD MOCCHI!!!” Takamina shouted back and ran away and hid on a small spot where she and Yuko used to hide.

Hiding on the spot, Takamina’s heart changed from being frightened to nervous.

--

As nighttime comes.

Yuko is searching for Haruna’s dorm room and when she finally found it, she knocked on the door waiting for an answer.

“Hai?” Haruna said when she opens the door. She’s surprise to see the girl she’s been afraid to in front of her door.

“Yu-Yuko?” Haruna stutter and making herself to get ready for a slap.

Yuko tilted her head a little bit so she can see what’s inside Haruna’s room. Kashiwagi Yuki and Matsui Rena was inside.

Yuko sighed and took Haruna’s arm, pulled her out the door and close the door behind.

The hallway in the dorm is quiet as most of the girls are in their room.

Haruna’s heart was beating faster and her body was heating.

“I’m sorry for what Minegishi Minami did to you.” Yuko lowered her head.

Haruna’s body responded quickly as she put a hand on Yuko’s shoulder without noticing what's she's doing. “You don’t have to apologize. I’m… fine.” Haruna softly said and looked away so she won’t be sharing an eye contact with the girl.

Why does she have to show me her puppy eyes? I’m not used on seeing it. I’m used on her cold eyes and emotionless expression.’ Haruna’s fist curled, controlling herself not to hug Yuko and controlling herself not to cry in front of her.

Yuko scoffed, rolled her eyes and removed Haruna's hand on her shoulder. The cold emotionless face came back. “Don’t be a faker by saying ‘I’m fine.’ airhead.” Yuko turned around and walked away.

Haruna didn’t catched her breathe after what Yuko had told her. She then lean her back on the wall and sighed heavily. She placed her hand where her heart in the chest locates.

That’s probably the first and last look I’ll see in Yuko.

--

On the other end of the school.

Takamina is patrolling around campus for curfew and also looking for the girl who was not yet in her dorm room.

The student body president narrowed her eyes so she can see properly the person sitting on the stairs in front of the school building entrance… Maeda Atsuko.

Nervousness creeped up on Takamina. She keeps gulping her saliva as she thinks this is one of Atsuko’s trap.

“Please go back to your dorm room.” Takamina said as she reached the place.

Atsuko didn’t response. Her head was on her knees and sobbing.

“Is there something wrong?” Takamina asked to the crying girl.

Atsuko didn’t response for a seconds as she is hesitating to answer. She then looked down to Takamina as she was standing at the bottom of the stairs while she is at the middle.

“You.” Tears are still running down on her face.

The pounding in Takamina’s heart came back again. Takamina curled her fist and ready to punch her chest but instead she took a steps towards Atsuko.

“Stop… crying.” Takamina said and wiped Atsuko’s tears.

“Can I… hug you?” Atsuko asked, her eyes are swollen from crying.

Takamina hesitated for a moment and then nodded her head.

Atsuko cried once more when she wrapped her arms around Takamina’s small warm body, she can hear and feel Takamina’s pounding heart. She snuggled on Takamina’s body trying to stop the sobbing.

Takamina was just standing… stunned with wide eye. This is the first Atsuko asked her if she can hug Takamina.

The small girl then parted away from Atsuko’s hug.

“Please go back to your dorm room.” She said and left Atsuko alone.

“No matter how hard I try, you keep distancing yourself away from me.” Atsuko said quietly and started crying.

I know I’m mean to make Miichan be a btch in this fic. :]] For me, her face and attitude suits a btchy attitude. Sorry for bullying Haruna. :|

Look! A Kojiyuu moment!  :shakeit:

And a little Takacchan/Atsumina moment too!  :shakeit:

« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 09:44:16 PM by AAAice »

Offline nyaha00

• Member+
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2011, 02:39:53 PM »
oh a btchy miichan is not bad ,good choice XD

but Poor haruna   :cry:

acchan crying   :banghead:

i'll wait for the next part @_@

Flean

« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2011, 02:46:51 PM »
Acchan~~  :fainted: :fainted:

Takamina!!! why???  :smhid :smhid :smhid

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2011, 03:22:08 PM »
Yeah more drama!!!!

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2011, 12:51:52 AM »
yuko being cold to haruna  :cry:  love your fanfic..especially the kojiyuu part..

:thumbsup

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2011, 11:09:00 AM »
YEAH~!! W MATSUI & KOJIYUU~!!  :yossi:

Please update soon~  :bow:

Offline Arakawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2011, 12:11:14 PM »
Lol miichan isn't bitchy at all irl, but its interesting to read.

I wonder if Mariko will show up?

Thanks for the update :)
Looking forward....to more kojiyuu lolol

Offline turlde

« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2011, 01:23:15 PM »
More drama = More epicness.  XD
Will be waiting for next chapter ^^

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tsuchiya Anna - U