JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bugy Craxone - Kutabare Sentimental

Author Topic: Kuro's Unusually Weird OS/SS/FF/CS HKT request part 2  (Read 54152 times)

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Kuro's Unusually Weird OS/SS/FF/CS HKT request part 2
« on: February 06, 2013, 11:04:49 AM »
Not the first time but its a start

Akimoto Sayaka was haunted by a voice, a voice of encouragement.  She heard it every time she would face an opponent.  The crowd would be raucous but she could only here a voice that seemed to focus at the task and achieve it without fail.    However, she faced the fact the voice could only be a figment of her imagination.  It seemed imminent that the person would come out and praise her one time.  Also, the person may never come out just because of her status.

Sitting alone most of the time, Sayaka dwelled into her studies.  It was a period of silence that she could enjoy the atmosphere.  Her intelligence was above most people and her physical skills were at the top of the school.  She could not feel any better except for the rumors that flew around about her.

Sayaka knew where the frustrations would end up and found herself surrounded by boys training for the high school championships.  Donning her gi, she was an invincible spirit on the mat.  The effort she placed in the sport brought praises from every part of the country and being invited to the prestigious tournament, only supported her cause to rid of the evil thoughts clouding her mind.

Precision was essential to her success.  Her throws were flawless with her technique.  The people grew to train with her as she went through the trials.  The hours seemed to past as the training would go four to five hours per day with her sensei barking out orders.  Even the voice of her teacher could not rid of the supporter's voice.

Then on the night before the competition, the voice had a face.  It was slender with black eyes, her cheeks became pointed when she smiled, and her short, brown hair sculpted a head of her prospective supporter.  The voice matched her looks, an energetic girl with the ability to blend into crowds.  Sayaka began to reach out to seek her true appearance, feeling it out the body was of a ghost, and awoke to the sound of the alarm.

Slamming the clock to stop its torture, Sayaka sighed at the time.  She was a few hours away from the biggest competition but it was second in her mind.  Preparing herself for competition was easy, took a little bit of breathing and relaxation.  However, the picture clouded her mind.  Could she be real?  What if I cannot find her?  The questions came too often to her mind before picking up her bag to head to the school.

A group was huddled outside the bus when she arrived on the school grounds.  Glancing at her clock, she was ten minutes early.  Brushing her hair back with her fingers, she reached for a rubber band with her other hand and wrapped it into a ponytail.  The sensei turned to them with a stern look on his face and bent his body forward.

"Thank you for being my students."  He confessed.

“Sensei, we should thank you.”  She commented with the group bowing towards the man.

“You guys will do well.  I know you will perform great under the pressure.”  He pointed out.

The group lined up and bowed to him before boarding the bus.  Sayaka gave the last bow before the bus left to the gymnasium.  She began to think of the face again and it appeared everywhere they pPosteriored.  Sayaka began to close her eyes again but the voice, angelic in sound penetrated through her mind.

Ganbatte!

She awoke as the bus pulled into the parking lot.  The place was crowded with many spectators as the schools came out to cheer on their favorite member.  She stepped out of the bus following the boys and glanced at the crowd.  Many were scouts from the colleges and the rest were supporters from the schools.  Sayaka despite her lack in popularity had a group of ten cheering for her as they entered into the gym.

Inside the gym, the crowd was a wave of supporters, many waving big banners congratulating them for making it this far.  She has attended baseball games but it never was raucous as it was today.  The noise level was well beyond the normal for her but the voice was still ringing in her mind.  Observing the crowd, she saw the people holding up signs and held her hands together bowing to her supporters.  The others followed the senior’s actions before being led away by the sensei.

“Girls are up first.”  He announced.  “Akimoto-san, hope is not what I believe in.  It is what everyone believes in.”

“Thank you.”  She replied with a smile before she headed for the women’s locker room.

As she began to change, her mind turned to her opponent, a slightly taller version of herself with long brown hair and a burn mark on her right cheek.  Sayaka remembered that mark.  It was the match that placed her as the favorite going into the matchup. 

She had watched in the crowd after winning her match decisively.  Sayaka knew the battle would be tough between the two.  However, the result shocked the gym.  At the start, both came in blazing like a fire starting from the ashes.  Both sparked the other into foot sweeps until one collapsed onto her right knee.  Seeing the opportunity, she lifted her leg up and was ready to finish the throw.  Within a moment, the girl grabbed the swinging leg with her right hand, throwing her onto the back, and getting a partial point.

Sayaka was impressed by the counter but finishing it was a factor.  After the counter, the white colored sash girl rolled onto her feet.  The opponent wearing the blue sash got up from her kneel position and grabbed her firmly.  The position in Sayaka’s mind favored the blue sash girl but an incomplete one-arm throw changed that as the push forced the white sash girl face first into the mat.  The red mark stamped on her face was the change she needed to win.  Forcing the match to halt, the fresh bruise made her wince once.  Restarting the match, she tugged her once forward and attacked with a small, inside foot sweep.

The gym became silent as the throw hit its mark.  Sayaka saw the referee’s hand rose indicating the match was over.  The comeback had been completed.  The mark was now forever part of the huge upset within the semifinals.  Sayaka watched the scene below, rage grew in the loser.  She was the opponent for Sayaka.  It was destiny to meet up with her but it ended with a loss and Sayaka acknowledged the challenge.

After dressing up, she exited the locker room to the loser of the match.  They exchanged glances before Sayaka went to the group’s area.  Sensei stood erect overlooking the mats below.  It was a dream of his to send at least one girl into the finals and it seemed like a dream to have one.  His greediness grew as it drew closer but only showed a sly smile as he saw Sayaka stretching out below.

“Ready, champ.”  He declared.

“Sensei… let’s go.”  She replied as they headed towards the middle mat.

Across of her was the opponent.  Weight didn’t enter into her mind but she appeared bulked up from her last appearance.  It didn’t seem to faze her a bit but the voice came into her mind and glanced one more time around the gym before entering the fighting zone.  She quickly bowed twice, once to the judges and once to the referee, before staring down her opponent.  Confidence never entered into her mind; she could not accept it to enter into the mind.  It was breaking down the strategy set within her and a second later the shout forced her into battle.

Holding the right hand on the sleeve and the left on the lapel, she dragged her into the far corner and shifted her hips over.  The resistance seemed strong but followed through for a small point.  The body didn’t budge a bit before being forced back to their feet.  Sayaka glanced at the clock and accepted the result with four and a half minutes left.

Starting again, she went with the same grip but the opponent tried to bait her into the winning move but failed to move enough to attract the foot.  Resetting her stance, Sayaka switched her grip to the opposite hand and observed her dumbfounded reaction.  Sayaka dragged the arm down towards her knees and popped it up to create the opening.  She could feel the opponent riding her from behind and rolled into the throw.

“Ippon!”

The crowd within the gym exploded with cheers and the sound of bells echoing within.  Her coach dropped to his knees and held her hands over his face.  Sayaka rolled onto her back and looked up at the lights.  The feeling was still raw within her but the offer of her hand gave her rePosteriorurance.  She stood up again and watched the match being presented to her.  After a brief handshake, Sayaka ran back and jumped onto the sensei.  She could finally call herself a champ.

Then, she heard the voice again, except it was saying congratulation.  Shaking her head, she saw her teammates hugging her but they all pointed towards her.  A tall brownish hair woman standing behind her with her hands in front wearing the school’s uniform.  Sayaka rubbed her eyes and reached out for her face.  It was smooth to the touch and the smile attracted her from the team.

“Akimoto-san, Congratulations!”  She greeted.

“Thanks.  But who are you?”  She asked as the girl started to blush.

“I wanted to say that I always followed you since I transferred here but it would seem creepy.”  She started.  “But, I’m Miyazawa Sae, your number one fan.”

“Number one fan, eh?”  Sayaka joked.  “Why don’t you come out more often to see me?”

“Because…”

Sae dragged her out of the gym and into the parking lot.  Her hands cupped behind Sayaka’s head and her lips met the elder girl’s.  It was weird to Sayaka that any girl would come to kiss her and say she was a fan, but she accepted the result with no resistance.

“I also fully and truly embrace and cherish you.”

« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 04:57:55 AM by kuro_808 »
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
Re: Kuro's AKB Unusually Weird One Shots 2/6/13 SaeYaka
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2013, 07:57:29 PM »
Wait, so sae is.... a stalker?  :shocked
Or a ghost?!  :panic:

This is interesting!  :love:
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2013, 08:21:05 PM »
Wait, so sae is.... a stalker?  :shocked
Or a ghost?!  :panic:

This is interesting!  :love:

neither, she was a fan hidden in the crowd and came out of nowhere :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2013, 11:27:42 PM »
Cute!!! I like Saeyaka!

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Re: Kuro's AKB Unusually Weird One Shots 2/6/13 SaeYaka
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2013, 04:03:10 AM »
Cute!!! I like Saeyaka!

Expect more later on

Posted by PWO fail artist

Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's AKB Unusually Weird One Shots 2/7/13 Start of New Play like fic
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2013, 09:16:29 AM »
I place this here to read,

I thought of it just on a whim and hope people do like it

http://kurosawa87.wordpress.com/2013/02/08/act-1-scene-1/
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's AKB Unusually Weird One Shots 2/14/13
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2013, 03:48:45 AM »
Okay I had to do it :lol:

The rain felt harder than usual.

It felt like bullets trying to bust through a Kevlar vest.  Everyone more painful than the last one, she didn’t know why she felt that way but the memory came constantly to her mind.

“Sae-chan, yes or no.”

The playboy had a tough choice in trying to fight her urges of showing affection to many people or to the one she truly couldn’t break her heart.  The long, jet-black hair always carried her fancy and her “black” attitude only drew her closer.  No matter the situation, she couldn’t give a direct response.

The rain only could ease the pain within her but every drop felt heavier on her body.  Sae couldn’t understand the reason yet if she really felt committed, it was her chance to finally settle down and realize the gem in front of her.  However, she didn’t like to be bounded and watching her jealousy halted her decision even more.

She looked up at the hazy sky watching the rain pelt her.  Sae paced over to the shade in front of the market and observe the storm from the spot.  Slipping her hands into her pockets, she stared straight ahead, seeing the illusion of the woman.  Sae could describe her physical attributes in an instant but feared her fickleness would drive her away.

It seemed that she was going to doom herself into a hasty decision before focusing on the rain that transformed into a storm.  Turning around, she ventured into the shopping mall.  A place where many young adults would hang out, she suddenly felt an urge to talk to someone.  She charged for the bathroom and didn’t see the person exiting.

“Itai!”

“Watch where you are going.”  She warned before taking a closer look at her.  “Miyazawa-san, long time no see.”

“Sayaka!  Long time no see.”  She replied rubbing her head.

“You look normal as usual.”

“Yeah, just been hanging around here and there.”

“You look cool when you dress like a boy.”  Sayaka commented.

“Does it really suit me?” She asked anticipating an answer.

“It does.”  Sayaka replied.  “Where are your friends?

“I decided to go out on my own and got caught the in the rain.”  Sae explained as her hands patted down her jacket.  “My phone!  Where is my phone?”

Sayaka looked down and picked up the phone from the carpet.  Sayaka flipped the phone open and frowned at the screen.  Sae reached for it but Sayaka smacked her hand away until she closed it with a loud snap. 

Sayaka knew her troubles with people, she refused to let someone down, she refused to make someone not happy, and she was trying too hard to be a person she wasn’t.  She couldn’t really tell her how she felt but the stare got Sae to crumble to the ground.

“I cannot do it.”  She cried.

“Do you love her?”

“I…”

“Do you LOVE her?”

“I don’t…”

“Just answer!”  She shouted.

It was like a lion calling out for its kids, it shook the area with a shake no person expected.  Sae glanced up and shook her head vigorously before receiving her phone.  Her mind was clouded with everything and now her friend was on her case.  She didn’t want to lie about the situation but she felt her chest tighten up for a bit.

“I don’t know.  She is the only person who likes me like this.  She wants to be my girlfriend but I can’t…”

“Sae, if she understands you, she wouldn’t run away from your personality.  It is you who is afraid of her and if you want to confess, I can take you there.”  Sayaka suggested.

“Sayaka, can we talk over this?”  She whispered as she held her face away from Sayaka.

Sae marched to the food court for an empty table.  She didn’t care the location but she couldn’t let her friend boss her around.  Sae wanted to make Sayaka understand her situation and took a seat away from the crowds accumulating in the area.

“Sae, tell me why you cannot say you’ll be with her.”

“My own preference is to roam around to make people happy, get a lot of girls to like me.  But she is different.  She sees me as both a great friend and partner.  I like that.”

“Yet you want to not feel locked onto somebody.”  Sayaka implied.

“Yes.  She could be with other people but I’m torn.” 

“I want you to tell me the truth.  Do you like her?”

“Yes.”  Sae shouted.

“Now do you love her?”

Sae felt a lump in her throat.  The answer seemed lodged in the perfect spot as she tried to struggle with the situation.  Sayaka wasn’t sure if Sae was stalling for a moment and whacked her hands to knock her out of the trance.  The answer was still in her mind and the message appeared one more time before Sae stood up in front of her friend.

“Sayaka thanks but I need to do this on my own.”  She said before jogging off.

Sae closed her eyes as she felt the warmth of the rain hitting her body.  She couldn’t expect anything else to come out of it except to answer her directly.  She ran three blocks before collapsing into the field.  Exhausted, she watched the rain hit her as the breathing became difficult and turned to her side to get up.  Struggling through the pain, Sae moved forward until she saw the one story house.  She turned towards it and climbed over the gate.  Dampened by the rain, she walked up to the door and pressed the button.

“Konnichiwa.”  The girl with two pigtails greeted.

“Konnichiwa.  Is Yuki home?”  Sae asked as she ran inside and grabbed the woman from the living room.

“Sae-chan.”  She gasped.  “Why are you here?”

“I wanted to respond to you personally, if you don’t mind.”

“Sure.”  She responded as she closed the door behind her.

Sae’s chest was ready to explode at any moment.  Her lungs started to burn from the run.  She tried to take deeper breaths but it seemed to struggle with the image of her.  Sae gently grabbed her hands and held them firmly.  She stared into Yuki’s eyes and felt her lips quiver over the words.

“Yukirin, I know you sent me the text to ask for my decision.”  She started.

“Yes.”

“I wanted to know one thing before I answered it truthfully.”

“What is it?”

“Would you be angry with me for telling no to you?”

“Not really.”  Yukirin replied with a hesitant tone.

“Then, no I cannot take you as my girlfriend.”  She confessed.

Yukirin gripped onto her hands before letting them go.  Sae instantly wrapped her arms around Yukirin, constricting her body.  Fighting back her tears, Sae didn’t want to release her until Yukirin pried the distance between each other.

“Is that your final answer?”  She asked.

“Yes.”  She replied unconfidently.

“Before you leave, is there anyone else you were considering?”

“Nobody.  I only wanted you but I cannot commit myself to it.”

“I’m not mad at all.”  She sighed.

“I want to be still friends.”

Yukirin lunged forward touching lips with Sae.  The two fell to the ground with the back of Sae taking most of the damage below.  She pulled away slowly as Sae felt her lips for the first time.

“That can still be there.”

“I’m sorry.”  She apologized before pacing out into the storm.

Conflicted within her heart, Sae glanced back one last time and cursed her fickleness one last time before running home with a bath ready for her.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's AKB Unusually Weird One Shots 2/24/13 MaYuki poem
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2013, 10:08:43 PM »
Days past

To see my little sister grow

Incestual thoughts

She looks so cute

Opening herself up

Like a flower

Her smile

One day

I find that smile

Wiped from your face

Seeing your eyes

I couldn't bear your sadness

Feeling your hands

Your whisper

Stabbed me with a hot knife

"I love you"

My sister

She cannot bear how I feel

Do I want to say it?

I'll wait

Your sadness may dwell

But I'll wait

Because you'll see how I feel

I love you

My little Mayuyu
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's AKB Unusually Weird One Shots 3/1/2013 KojiYuu Crack
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2013, 08:51:53 PM »
“Nyaro, why are you staring up at the ceiling?” 

Yuko’s voice trailed as she took her seat behind the airheaded girl.  Nyaro aka Kojima Haruna kept her attention toward the ceiling until the final words entered into her mind, making her turn to the back to the squirrel’s awkward smile.

“You see those dots up there?  I’m counting them.”  She explained as she looked up again.

“They are so small”

“I know but it is a great way to kill time.”

Yuko placed her head down on the table waiting for the bell to ring.  After a minute of resting, her mind clicked with an idea.  She stuck out her finger and began her slow assault on her shoulder as she counted down the seconds to class.  Nyaro, deep in thought, was close to finishing up her count but the constant annoyance behind her was in her mind.

Without considering the situation, the other classmates came filtering in with their tired looks of another school day was written on their faces.  They took their seats quietly and simultaneous placed their heads on the table as Yuko was still focused on the clock until the red hand clicked past the 12.

“You know what isn’t small.”  She whispered.  “Nyaro!”

She spun around catching the attention of Yuko, who was leaning over the desk.  Yuko saw the tall girl stand over her and sat back into her chair.  “Gomen.”

“I was almost done counting the ceiling before you interrupted me.”

“Oshiri?”

“Oshiri?”  She asked as Yuko stood up and wrapped her arms around Nyaro.

“Yuko let go of me.”  She demanded as Yuko tightened her grip.

“Nyaro, did you forget something?” 

The voice behind her gave her a haunting thought as Yuko released her.  Nyaro turned behind her to find her crush looking at her.  She felt her throat tighten like a noose ready to snap her neck.  Nyaro cautiously bowed to her before taking her seat.  Yuko looked up and noticed the girl in front of her.  She felt her hand turn into a fist and considered her next move but grabbed Nyaro out of her seat and into the hallway.

“Class is going to start soon.”

“I know.  But, I need someone to go to the bathroom with me.”

“You can go on your own!” 

Yuko slowly walked away from her and headed into the bathroom.  She took the first stall, locking the door, and leaned back on the seat.  Her hands went directly to her face.  The stream came out slowly from her eyes.  She didn’t know what to think but just to surrender to the situation.  Then, she heard a knock at the door.

“Yuko! Tell me what’s wrong?”

“Nyaro, you are too occupied to play with me.”

“I never was too busy, just that you play with me too much.”

“I can never live without Nyaro.”  Yuko proclaimed.

“We are friends, doesn’t that count?”  Nyaro struck back.

“I want you… more than that.”

Nyaro held her fist to the door and pounded it twice before heading to the mirror.  “Yuko, get out here.”

Yuko unlatched the door and took a few steps towards her.  She saw the red eyes of her friend and quickly bowed to her.  Nyaro turned and lifted Yuko’s shoulders up to see her drained eyes like usual and cracked a smile.

“You are always a great friend and if you wanted to admit you liked me, you should have said so.”

“I say it every day.  I face you like this.”

She firmly held her shoulders upright and glared into her eyes.  Yuko clasped her arms together around her body, snuggling up to her chest.

“I say, Nyaro, daisuki.  I will not let you go.”

“Then, you grab myyyyyyyyyyy…”

“I love Nyaro because she forgot her underskirt today.”
----

I feel bad now writing this  :nervous
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
The spring day

I met you under a tree

Rain scattered over us

I only learned of your face

Your name hidden within a paper

A number only by it

Learning of it

I smiled with thoughts

Friendship

Kinship

My chest is ready to explode

Walking away

I tried to finally say it

My lips decided to lock

Only waving I could do

It has started

The event to lift us above the clouds

My body is flying through

Then I remember the number

Shaking

I pressed each number hard

To hear your voice

Gentle yet stern

I found my friend for life
------

Whoever does see this expect it to start my next fic whenever it is however....

I want you to guess the pairing.

Since I have many ideas how I want to approach it, I may take the guess over my original idea :nervous
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Lost Heaven

• TwinTowers = Team K
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Kuro's AKB Unusually Weird One Shots 3/4/2013 Start of the New fic ^o^
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2013, 05:46:38 PM »
WOW!  :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
Wonderful prologue!  :heart: :heart: :heart:
Please, make it SaeYaka  :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2013, 10:31:38 PM »
Yes. Please Please PLEASE!!! :tama-laff:

This has Saeyaka written ALL over it. :tama-lotsaluv:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2013, 11:04:46 AM »
@Lost Heaven and TTLuver: I will get a SaeYaka one shot soon enough XD

Distance (MariHaru)

Your kindness

Driven by your heart

Fills my needs

Satisfies my wants

Yet the distance

These miles between us

Running on uneven ground

Falling more

Bruised

Scraped

Bloodied

Still I want you

Settling for none

Never crossed my mind

You may lose me

But to my heart

You still have it

Land will separate us

But our sacred bond

Will never be broken
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Arrows (AtsuMina)

These words

Spitting poison

Arrows shot

Across the indigo sky

Hitting them at close range

What do you possess?

The draw of your string

The quivering of your hands

Released with a quick draw

Piercing through my thick armor

I can’t help it

I possess too much hatred

This internal feeling

Of the mixture of black and red

It pumps rather quickly

Giving into the truth

I love you
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
The Heart's Content (SaeYaka)

A butterfly fluttering

The spring twilight

Sitting on the bench

A slight mist passes by

A friend sitting alone

Heart starting to pound

The drum grows louder in my head

Slowly feeling the string

Pulling me towards her

Dragged through the depths

Seeing her

Tears quietly being passed

My words

The bandage

To heal her wounds

Butterflies come again

Belching out my thoughts

Becomes my feelings

My ways of confessing

Weirder than anyone else

Effectiveness?

High likely

Just Sae?

Guaranteed
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
White Day (MaYuki)

Do my feelings fit in a box?

This small, white box

Shall I buy?

Shall I cook?

Shall I consider help?

It is empty with days more

A solid lump can only fill my soul

White day isn’t my day

Why did she give me something?

She should have known my replies

Terrible time in doing so

I can’t do my texts properly

How can I do this?

Think

What would she like?

Hmm

Ahh

Hmm

I guess chocolate would do

Brown pieces of melted milk combined with powder

Staining the white box

I need something precious

Maybe something for her

A girlish gift

Shinoda-san may help

But she may troll me into her shop

I’m terrible

I cannot bother myself

Poor her will see my gift

Cry for not considering her gift

I need to consider

All the options yet

Stuck with one

My face shall be plastered

For my bad gift

Maybe she’ll consider the thought

I’ll be fine

Let’s get this

Gold

Shimmering in the light

Perfect for her

The cute one

I wonder what she’ll get me

We’ll wait until then
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's AKB Unusually Weird One Shots 3/15/13 New series
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2013, 10:05:32 PM »
As it says, it a series of stuff I wanted to write but not really in fic form enjoy

MaYuki

The clock slowly ticked by the large bold 12, creating a right angle on the top right quarter.  Watanabe Mayu jumped out of her seat with bag in hand and headed toward the door when a voice shrilled from behind her.

“Watanabe-san, can you please stay behind?”

Her excitement turned into disappointment as she slowly backtracked her steps, allowing the rest to exit the classroom.  On a Friday of all days, her teacher told her to stay behind while she could be having fun.  However, she had to go home early because of an engagement and her parents would be angered if she didn’t come home as early as she could. 

She turned with a pain expression on her face as the teacher pointed toward the door and closed it.  The teacher stood with her arms crossed with a white blouse and black knee-high skirt

“Kashiwagi-sensei, did I do something wrong?”  She asked with a high pitch tone.

“Well… I saw this circulating around the room when you were absent a few days ago.” 

The teacher handed the note to her and saw the red pen with her name and the teacher connected by a heart.  Mayu glanced back and forth at the teach feeling a slight tightness in her chest.  Her words that were a secret to many of her friends seemed to be broken by a note that was discovered by her admirer.  Her body felt heavy for a moment but maintained her strength.

“I can’t say it is not true.”

“I don’t mind but if you are insistent.  We can try an experiment.”

“What do you mean?”

The teacher grabbed her hands and placed it on her hips.  Mayu’s face tilted up, looking into the teacher’s eyes, met back with her gaze.  The teacher lowered her head and pecked the student’s cheek.  Mayu observed the clock’s minute hand passed the one as she slipped her hands to the back.  Her arms fully encompassed her waist as the teacher pressed her lips together and grazed the student’s pink lips.

“To be honest, you are my best student but it isn’t because of your studies.”

“I have an A in your class.”  Mayu replied.

“I know you have an A.  That was earned but you make me feel weak every time you speak.”

“Really?”

The teacher pulled Mayu off her and pushed her toward the chalkboard, holding her face before pressing her lips onto Mayu.  For a moment, Mayu froze in fear that they were about to be discovered but quickly closed her eyes and followed the teacher’s example.  Placing her hands on the teacher’s waist, the teacher broke the embrace and flashed a smile.

“Since we are here, I want you to call me Yukirin.  In class, you call me Kashiwagi-sensei.”  She instructed.

“Kashi… I mean Yukirin.  It seems wrong to be here with you.”

“You love me right?”

Mayu quickly nodded as Yukirin clasped both hands, firmly pressed them against the chalkboard.  She started her kiss on the lips and quickly moved to the jaw line.  The pecks continued to her neck as Mayu released a soft moan.  Yukirin unbutton the first restraint and continued her kiss to the revealed collarbone.

“I love you.”  Mayu whispered.

“I won’t allow going beyond this.”

Yukirin unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it off her shoulders baring her top body with a bra restricting the full view.  Mayu’s hands magnetize towards them by her assistance and felt the warm feeling radiating from her body.  The teacher’s smile curled around her cheeks and removed them off her body.

“This is just between us.”  She said putting her pointer finger on her lips.

“Yukirin, I want to say thank you.”  Mayu spat and gave her a bow.

“I didn’t say our lesson was going to end.”  She pointed out as she ripped off Mayu’s uniform top. 

The buttons scattered onto the floor as beans would spread over a spill.  The teacher was amused with the girl’s choice of underwear but quickly looked at her lips.  Hastily, she raped her lips with rapid kisses leaving her cold hands around her waist.  Mayu gave into the moment, leaving Yuki to venture all over her body until an alarm broke the embrace.

“Gomen, I needed to be home at 3:30 today.”  Mayu apologized.

“Don’t worry, let’s get dressed and I’ll take you home.”  Yukirin said as she put her blouse back on.

After a few minutes of messy dress-up, Mayu picked up her bag from the floor with Yuki grabbing her hand.  The two escaped the empty hallways and headed for the parking lot.  It was a small lot with only a few cars were left.  Yukirin rushed towards her car and started up the engine.

“Where do you live?”

“I live about three blocks from here.” 

Mayu pointed west and Yukirin ripped the car around and blasted through the exit.  She stamped on the gas and flew through two intersections.  Mayu’s phone began to ring with the usual anime song ringtone and picked it up to answer.  Yukirin saw the smile appeared, confirming it wasn’t her parents but the baby talk from her mouth gave her a weird chill.

“Mayu, where is your house?”

“Over there.”

The car halted quickly, forcing both to lunge forward in their seats.  Mayu hung up the phone and grabbed her bag.

“Who was that?”  She asked with a jealous tone.

“It was one of my friends.  She wanted to know how my day was.”

“Oh… well sorry for keeping you late.”

“My parents will understand.”  Mayu laughed.

“Okay, I’ll see you on Monday.”  Yukirin waved as she sped off.

The teacher began to think about her friend and quickly tossed it away when a call came in.  She flipped the phone open and plugged in the Bluetooth device.

“Matsui-san, where are you?”

“I’m at the bar waiting for you.  Where did you go?”

“I’ll explain when I get there.”  She hung up and drove through a red light without noticing it.  She lucked out without police supervision and pulled into the parking structure.

“Here’s 2000 yen for overnight parking.”  She tossed the money and keys to the attendant before walking into the bar.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's AKB Unusually Weird One Shots 3/25/13 SaeYaka
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2013, 09:41:25 PM »
To the readers and authors I do comment on,

I still do read your guys fics but unfortunately with my fanboying, I cannot really comment on it and if I do come back to it, I'll do it properly.

In any case, I want to open it up to the people to do requests.  I'll take one per person and continue to do so until I feel content :lol:  Please PM me for them.  I'll take comments but no requests through the thread.

I have this as a holdover.  I seriously like Sayaka as a girly girl.  Blame my fanboying for any future writings :lol:

------

The combination of wood and metal flew across the sky, raining the virgin ground with bodies oozing the red liquid of life.  Two stood over the bodies with their eyes at their dwindling support in front of them.  The eldest held her stone face announcing out the group to fight on.  The youngest held at her heart, weakly supporting the group as she pondered over the uphill battle.

“Oi, Miyazawa!  What are you doing?”  The captain called as the youngest turned her head.

“Gomen, Akimoto.  Charge towards the hill!”

This is my fate.

“Wait!  We need to retreat.”  The captain voice trailed towards the end as Miyazawa smiled back.

As she changed her direction, a sharp pain ran through her body.  The feathers stuck out from the back when Akimoto realized the words caused her harm.  Running towards the wounded, she carried Miyzawa off to the brush shielding them from the enemy.

“Why are you smiling?”  Akimoto commanded as the captain’s eyes swelled.

“The beauty of the captain made me jealous.”

“Miyazawa, stop doing this.”  Akimoto yelled with tears slowly creating a river.

“Akimoto-san, please tell me this.”  Miyazawa spoke softly with her coughing slowly overcoming her breathing.  “Do you love me?”

“What do you mean?  My heart cannot take this.”  She replied.

“Do you love me?”  She spoke even softer as the heat escaped at a quicker pace.

“DAISUKI!!!!!!!!”  Akimoto screamed as she saw Miyazawa peacefully pass on.
----------
“Sayaka, wake up!”

“Sae-chan, are you alive?”  She turned and grabbed the woman on the shoulder before wrapping her arms around her.

“Mou~~ You need to stop watching war doramas.”  She scolded.

“Hai!” 

Sayaka turned to the bathroom, instantly looking at the mirror with her blood shot eyes.  The night of loneliness grew to the violent dreams of the past.  She liked action but within her own mind; she was girly like any woman.  The comfort of a person grew with the lonely thoughts growing.  Splashing water on her face, she briefly saw Sae’s face one last time before exiting the room.

Lucky!

Entering back into the empty room, she flipped through the phone to find a mutual friend she hadn’t seen a while and pressed his name.  A few rings soothed her before his voice ringed into her ear.

“Hey Ryo-kun, we can hang out today.”  She announced.

“Hmm, I guess we can but you know…”

“I don’t care.”  She interrupted.  “I need someone to be around me today.”

“We can go to the café across the apartment.”

Sayaka floated to the closet to find her only dress dusty with filth but suitable for the occasion.  It was black with white cranes surrounding the material.  She grabbed the ironing board and steam presser to straighten the edges before putting it over her sculpted body.  Slipping on matching flats, she glanced at the mirror with a smirk on her face before leaving the apartment.

In usual style, she was fashionably late with her friend as he stood by the table with a grin on his face.  “Mou Akimoto, you like pissing off people?”

“Shut up, Ryo.”  She jumped over the fence and took the seat across of him.

“Okay, okay Gorilla.  You sound rather bothered by your friend.  I know she is going out with her…”

“I don’t care.”  She answered with her face sternly turned to the side.

“I see, it must be a charm point she has.”  He laughed as the food was placed in front of them.

Sayaka saw the petite sandwiches in front of her and carefully place each of them to the side before cutting into them with the fork and knife.  The two pieces created by the utensils made perfect right triangles before picking them up and biting into them with her front teeth.  Slowly, it moved to the right side of the mouth as she began to admire the view behind her.

The silence of the streets during lunch was a pleasant sight for the hectic storm in her mind.  The people were mostly elderly with scattering of youth searching for their lives through employment.  She turned back to notice Ryo with a devilish grin on his face.

“What are you looking at?”

“It is hard to admit I had a crush on you once.”

“It is hard for you to consider that after you turned.  I must have that effect on people.”  Sayaka muffled her laugh.

“What’s the price?”

“I’ll send you the detail later.”  Sayaka said before stuffing the sandwiches into her mouth.

Sayaka excused herself from the table and instantly she had heard the argument behind her like clockwork, it was the voice of an angry woman.  The screams and rage within her tore through Ryo.  His once nice suit was torn into pieces with buttons scattering the floor.  Sayaka quickly swallowed the wad and watched the event unraveling in front of her.

“Oi, Akimoto!”

“Yuuko, what are you doing here?”  She asked as the woman in a similar dress walked up to her.

“Miyazawa…”

“Sae-chan is so cool.”  Yuko replied.

“Mou~ I set this up every so often to accomplish two things.”  Sayaka explained.  “I like Sae and I hate her with anybody else.”

“That is evil.  It must be leader envy.”

“I guess so.  Although I don’t expose myself to everyone.  We are too old to show off our bodies to the younger members.”

“Shut up!”  Yuko yelped before walking to the cashier.

Mission accomplished!

She walked back to the apartment with a grin until her angry friend to come home to the innocence of Akimoto Sayaka.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's AKB Unusually Weird One Shots 3/26/13 WMatsui
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2013, 07:08:13 PM »
Please Stay.... WMatsui

Please stay in my arms tonight
The warmth of your body
Soothes my fears
Calms my weary thoughts
Matures my feelings

Your face draws me in
Saying the truth
Stating my hopes
Listening to my dreams

Your lips tender as ever
Kissing them calls for my love
Gives me my chance to hope
Touching my heart effortlessly

Because you are the only one
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Kuro's AKB Unusually Weird One Shots 3/27/13 Request
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2013, 07:27:54 AM »
I will honor requests in any area unfortunately this one is in the perv

no access

access
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bugy Craxone - Kutabare Sentimental