JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Luna Sea - I`ll Stay With You

Author Topic: You Took Me By Surprise:AtsuMina,KojiYuu,MariMii JUNE 26, 2015 Chap 18 ADDED!!!  (Read 37269 times)

Offline liabont

kyaaa  :inlove: i like your ff author-san  :twothumbs please update soon  :D

Offline liabont

i love atsumina more  :love:

Offline Feat

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Feat1019
This fic got me hooked up. Thank you for the update. I'll be waiting for the next one.  :D

Offline lezperv

• <3 あつみな <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • どりょくはかならずむくられる
You totally made my morning XD

Reading lovey dovey AtsuMina will always boost my energy up lol  :heart: They are sooo cute and adorable, and the part where Atsuko said "You forgot something" I knew it'll be a goodnight kiss  :wahaha: and yeah What event?

can't wait for you to update more and soon.
Forever AtsuMina/TakAcchan/TakAtsuko <3 . Follow me ^_^ .
My Fanfics: Shiroi x Kuroi Tenshi, Maji, Kowai!, Nisemono, Futari (Ong) Devil Wears Prada (Hiatus) I Want to Lock You Up (OS) Three Chances (Fanfic Winner 2014) Naze (Fanfic Winner 2015)
vs

Offline alpoo26

whoa!!! please update soon!!!

what is the event????
who is you-know-who!?!?

Offline iLeo221

• ecchi
  • Member+
My teeth hurt! too damn sweet! XD
thx u for the update author san. it sweetens my day! lol

Event? what event? What Atsuko mean? I'm looking forward to the Event! :)

Offline ubulubulbilu

• Member+
  • I only read ATSUMINA fanfic XD
Yay! I'am addicted to this fic. Pls update soon author san :cow:

Offline 2manyOTP

• ecchi
sorry for the wait guys! been busy with work. and I am writing it out as I go. please don't hesitate to give some of our ideas. I appreciate the comments!!!

Chapter 4

“Atsuko,

Do your best at work today. Please don’t forget to just enjoy it and have fun.

Minami”

I place my phone in my pocket as I get up and leave my office and head for Mii-chan’s office. It’s a short walk seeing it’s just right next door to mine.

I barged into her office without knocking and I find her napping on the couch near her window.

Quietly, I walk over to my sleeping friend and I just couldn’t resists the temptation. Holding my laughter, I pinch her nose to prevent her from breathing.

“ MOU!” Mii-chan jumps awake from her slumber.

Finally unable to hold it in, I let out my laughter. “ OHAYO! Mii-channnnnn”

“Ugh, you’re a jerk Takamina” Mii-chan says throwing a small pillow at me.

Catching it the pillow before hitting my face I ask “What’s got you so tired anyways?”

“It’s Mariko’s fashion show tonight and she’s been up all night getting everything together. You know how much of a perfectionist she is. Everything has to be down to the tee. And of course being the best girlfriend that I am, stayed up with her to help and make sure she doesn’t lose her mind” Mii-chan explains sitting up on the couch rubbing her eyes awake.

“AH!” I shout with a terrified expression on my face. “I completely forgot about the show tonight! I forgot Mariko asks us to be there
for support” I say while giving myself a face palm. I can already she Mariko’s face had I forgotten about it. It gives me the shivers

“Lucky you remembered. She would have killed you. “ Mii-chan laughs at the thought “You’ve been too occupied with your Atsuko lately. It’s no surprise you forgot. What’s going on with you guys anyways?” she continues

“I really like her” I reply taking a seat beside her on the couch. “I can hardly understand it myself. I find it hard to explain. I really like spending time with her. But somehow whatever this is, I fell very optimistic about it.”

“As long as you’re happy. Actually, do you want to go Shibuya with me? We’re pretty much done work for today and the show isn’t till later this evening.” She getting off the couch.

I check my phone to look at the time. Mostly to check if Atsuko replied. Still no reply though. She’s probably busy with work.

“Sure why not. I need to buy some mangas anyways.” I say following her out the door.

Upon arriving in Shibuya, we head straight to Mugiwara’s One Piece store. I love this place. They have everything you can think of in regards to One Piece.  After spending sometime at the store, Mii-chan and I head to the arcade.  The two of us frequently visit the arcade not just because it’s fun, but also because it is a great stress reliever for us.

While playing a new popular zombie game side by side, we both receive a hug from the back. Surprised, we both turn around and see a familiar face.

“Hi guys!!!!” says the ever energetic squirrel, exposing her dimples

“Yatta! Yuko! What are you doing here?  I ask as we both hug our little friend

“I got sick of work so I left early and headed here to relax.” Yuko says laughing “I’m so happy to see you guys! I’ve missed you”

“We saw you a couple of weeks ago. But yes I missed you too” Mii-chan replies pinching Yuko’s cheeks

“I’m not gonna lie, I missed you a little bit” I say to my friend

“I’m craving crepes. Let’s go get some” Yuko says rubbing her stomach

“Alright” Mii-chan and I say in unison. We are hungry too

Yuko, like Mariko is one of our best friends. Mii-chan and I also met her in business school. We all might seem like easy go lucky people but we are all hard workers who now have very successful blooming businesses. Yuko is one of the founders of a recording company called Team K. They have a lot of upcoming and current stars signed in Team K. Yuko just has the eye for spotting talent.

“Ne. Yuko. Are you going to the show tonight too?” asks Mii-chan eyeing the squirrel

“Duh! Of course. Mariko would have killed me otherwise. Plus, I can’t wait to see my girlfriend.” Yuko replies with a perverted look on her face

“Just make sure you don’t bother her too much. She’ll be working you know.” I say to Yuko

“I know I know. Oh by the way. How’s your girlfriend??” Yuko ask with a mischievous smile

I look at Mii-chan “Did you tell her too?”

“Nah uh. I didn’t” she replies as she takes a bite of her crepe

I roll my eyes “Sure you didn’t. And no Yuko, she is not my girlfriend. We are just friends. Besides, similar to what I told Mari-chan and Mii-chan. I don’t know what it is either.

“I’m sure you’ll figure it out. Why don’t you just try talking to her about it? At least that way you’ll know where her head is at too. I’m glad you have someone especially after the aftermath with You-Know-Who.” Yuko says while finishing her snack

“Ugh, you guys need to stop bringing her up you know. It’s been two years. I am utterly and completely over her.” I say to them trying to reassure my friends

“We know you are Takamina. We’re just saying we’re happy you’re back to normal.” Mii-chan throws her crumpled up napkin at me

“Hey. Since we are all going to the show tonight, why don’t we all go together? I’ll have my driver and I pick you two up at 7pm?” Yuko says getting ready to leave

“That sounds like a good idea. We probably should head home too.” nodding my head in agreement with Yuko

“Alright, See you later” Mii-chan says as we begin to head the opposite direction as Yuko

We arrive at the venue half an hour before the show starts. The outside is filled with paparazzi trying to snap shots of celebrities that are attending. As Yuko, Mii-chan and I get out of the car to head inside we were immediately bombarded by the media taking pictures of us. We might not be celebrities but our businesses have made us known all over Japan. It doesn’t hurt to know that the other two are dating a fashion designer and a super model.

We head to the back stage to wish Mariko good luck.
Spotting her girlfriend, Yuko runs to her shouting “Nyan-Nyan!!” immediately straddling her giving her a kiss.

“Kya!” Nyan-Nyan screams trying to get Yuko off her “You’re messing up my clothes!!”
Yuko’s girlfriend is Kojima Haruna. She is one of Japan’s most sought after models. Her and Mariko are also best friends and are inseparable. She is beautiful. Sexy plump lips, tall, long black hair, nice full figure that fills her up in all the right places. I understand what makes Yuko the way she is around her.

“She’s wearing those to the runway squirrel!” Mari-chan giving Yuko a deadly look while pulling her off the model
Yuko gets on her feet and bows “Gomen Mari-chan”

I laugh inside seeing the look on her face. Yuko always respected Mariko but is extremely scared of her wrath when angry. She’s been on the receiving end of it when she ruined one of the dresses Mariko made Nyan-Nyan at the past show. We’ve asked her what happened but refuses to talk about it and gets shivers every time the subject is brought up.

Knowing how Mariko is during these times, Mii-chan quickly interjects. “We’re just here to wish you good luck”

“Thank you.” Mariko says giving Mii-chan a quick kiss and immediately tries rushing us out of the back stage

Getting the hint, I quickly give her an encouraging hug and say “Good Luck Mariko. Everything looks great as always”

I grab Yuko and Mii-chan from their girlfriends and drag them out with me towards the seats

While being dragged, Yuko gives Nyan-Nyan flying kisses wishing her good luck. Mii-chan on the other hand was a lot more cooperative, only looking back saying “Break a leg Mariko”

The three of us have amazing seats for the show. Perks of being friends with the organizer.

The show begins with impressing clothes. I wouldn’t expect less from Mariko. This is her life. And she is excellent at it.

One by one each of the model proudly walks out to the runway wearing Ricori. Then it was Nyan-Nyan’s turn. We looks great. Haruna just oozes sex appeal and as usual, my perverted friend could hardly contain herself. I have to hold her down just so she
can stay put and not jump on the model while working.

Then it was the next model’s turn to face the run way.. I knew right away who she was the instant she stepped out. It was like time just stopped. All I could hear was the crowd going nuts and the sound of cameras flashing.

First thing came to mind is how beautiful she looks right now up on that stage. Wearing her bright smile lighting up the whole place.

Finally our eyes meet…it felt like her smile…her smile was just for me. Like it was just the two of us in a room full of people. Then I instantly snap out of my trance.

“EH!?!?!?!?!?! NANI!?!?!? ATSUKO?????”

PLease leave me your comments !!!! :byebye:

Offline lezperv

• <3 あつみな <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • どりょくはかならずむくられる
YAY!

MariMii are together and so are Kojiyuu, next will be my AtsuMina <3

I find it weird that Atsuko knows that Minami will be at the event, and what really surprises me is Atsuko models for Mariko too!

man I can't wait for you to update soon XD
Forever AtsuMina/TakAcchan/TakAtsuko <3 . Follow me ^_^ .
My Fanfics: Shiroi x Kuroi Tenshi, Maji, Kowai!, Nisemono, Futari (Ong) Devil Wears Prada (Hiatus) I Want to Lock You Up (OS) Three Chances (Fanfic Winner 2014) Naze (Fanfic Winner 2015)
vs

Offline liabont

thank you author-san, please update soon  :inlove:

Offline iLeo221

• ecchi
  • Member+
EH!!! NANI!!! Atsuko is a model too??? XD lol
My reaction compared to Minami :)

your update was awesome!!! I am always excited when I see a update from you :P
Really like your story! thx u so much!!! ;)

Offline Kakeru15

• Ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥Atsumina♥ ♥Saeyuki♥ ♥Yuiparu♥
    • Yokoparu
Thank you for your update :D

Please update again :thumbsup

Offline ayudewi6

eeehhhh acchan is also a model? :shocked
means, she's also knows nyannyan and mariko-sama right? :?
I'm really curious about the next chapter XD Please update ASAP!! :twothumbs
Btw have a wonderful day author-san :on gay:

Offline ubulubulbilu

• Member+
  • I only read ATSUMINA fanfic XD
This update makes me wanna cry.. :cry: Cause..
it's TOO SHORT ! Lol, kidding. Pls more update asap author san. :bow:

Offline 2manyOTP

• ecchi
Here's my latest update guys! :whistle: I will be working straight for the next 8 days so it might be awhile till the next update.  :tantrum:

Please don't hesitate to give me your opinions and what you'd expect next :kneelbow:

Chapter 5

With the show being a success, Mariko, Mii-chan, Haruna, Yuko, Atsuko and I decide to go to a restaurant nearby to grab food and
to celebrate.

Once seated and ordered our food, everyone’s settled down and continued conversing about the fashion show.

Looking around, the others are all enjoying their drinks and I am so confused as to why Atsuko was part of the show. And she is
talking to the others like she’s known them before. A bit frustrated for feeling like I am missing out on something, I interrupt
everyone’s conversation. 

“Alright, alright. Hold on everyone!” I say looking at each and every one of them

They stop talking and turn to look at me with a mischievous smile on their faces

“Oh it’s coming” Mii-chan says to Mariko

Knowing that they have an idea of what I’m talking about I say “Explain. All of you explain.” Looking at everyone then at Atsuko
who is sitting right beside me

“Hmm. How should we start this..” Yuko says rubbing her chin with a grin on her face

Then in unison, Yuko, Nyan-Nyan, Mii-chan and Atsuko point at Mariko “It’s her fault!”

“Traitors!” Mariko replies seeing the fingers pointed at her

“I’m waitingggggg” I say demandingly slightly pleading

“Okay, Okay” Mariko begins looking at me as the others lean in to listen for her explanation. Taking a sip of her drink “When Mii-
chan first told me about your meeting with Acchan, I already knew about it.”

Nodding, “Un. Just like how you tell Mii-chan everything, Acchan tells Mariko and I everything too” Nyan-Nyan says

“Acchan?” with a confused look on my face

“Acchan is my nickname from when we were younger” Atsuko says looking a bit nervous

“Not many people gets the privilege to call her Atsuko. You should be honored that you get to call her that despite just having met”
Mariko says with a giggle

“Acchan, Nyan-Nyan and I were childhood friends. We’ve been trying to introduce the two of your but the chance just never
presented itself.” Marichan continues

“When you first told me about meeting Acchan, I wasn’t sure who you were talking about at that moment. But when I talked to
Mariko about it, I finally remembered who Atsuko was.” Mii-chan says “We’ve met a couple of times in some of Mariko’s shows. You
weren’t there because you were still in your black out period after You-Know-Who”

“And I knew about you and Atsuko not because Mii-chan told me, she actually didn’t tell me anything so she didn’t lie when you
asked her. My Nyan-Nyan told me. Any it also doesn’t hurt that Acchan is the top talent we have in Team K production” Yuko says
clinging to her girlfriend

“We all know Acchan” Nyan-Nyan says nonchalantly

Then once more the four of them point at Mariko and say “She told us not to tell you” in unison

“I just had to Takamina. I just can’t help but troll you around. I only do it because I love you. And I love seeing the surprised and
confused look on your face.” Mariko says unable to hold her laughter

“It’s because we all love you Takamina” Mii-chan says smiling at me with a hint of an apologetic look

“Yea Yea.” I reply shaking my head. Turning to Atsuko I asked “How come you were part of the show? What’s an actress doing as a
model?”

“Mariko asked me to model for her line. Till recently, I began endorsing Ricori. I love their clothes plus, how could I say no to Mari-
chan” Atsuko replies back as she devours her food

Watching her, I wonder how someone can eat so much food. Laughing to myself thinking how adorable she looks enjoying the
sustenance in front of her

“With Acchan being one of the biggest stars in Japan, it only makes sense for her to work with one of the biggest fashion lines here.

It was a no brainer in a business point of view” Yuko chimes in

“It also doesn’t hurt that the three of us are friends. It makes working a lot of fun. We get to see each other more instead of having
to catch each other on our free time” Nyan-Nyan says smiling at the other two

Mariko and Atsuko nod their heads in agreement

Mii-chan stands up with a cup in her hand “I just want to propose a toast to Mariko for all her hard work that resulted in a very
successful show. And to you Nyan-Nyan and Acchan who made Mariko’s wonderful clothes even more beautiful. Kanpai!!!”

“Kanpai!!!” we all raise our glass for Mariko

“Omedeto!!” We each congratulate our friend give her a hug

A little teary eyed Mari-chan says “Thank you guys!” then hugging Mii-chan she says “I wouldn’t have made it without your help”

“Anything for you, my Mariko” Mii-chan replies and gives the taller girl a kiss

“Bleh! Get a room guys!” Yuko says with a gagging noise

The rest of us laughs and then see a baguette fly across the table to hit Yuko square in the face

“EH! Nani?” Yuko says dumbfounded looking at us as if asking who threw the bread

I shake my head putting my hand in the air to let her know it wasn’t me.

“You shouldn’t be the one to talk perverted squirrel” Mii-chan says laughing

“How’s the baguette taste?” Mariko asks Yuko unable to contain her laughter

“Mouuuuuu! Mari-chan you’re such a bully!” Yuko pouts looking at Nyan-Nyan for help

“Nah-uh. Don’t look at me. You did this to yourself” Haruna says shaking her head at Yuko

Towards the end of the night, we decided to call it a day. We all still do have work the next day.

We bid goodbye to each other outside the restaurant. With a full round of hugs, we finally set off on different directions to head
home.

Atsuko and I decide to head home together since we live in the same building.

It was getting late so I have my driver pick us up

Once in the car, Atsuko and I sit beside each other and make our way home

“Minami” She says looking down at the floor

I turn to her and say “Yea?”

“You’re not mad are you?” she asks with a hint of worry in her voice

“Mad at what?” I ask

“You know, about listening to Mari-chan in not telling you that I knew your friends too” Atsuko continues

“Oh no, no. of course not. It was all good fun. Besides I am used to it. Everyone means well. And I do know that they would never
do anything to intentionally hurt me.” Reassuring her

Lifting her head up, she looks at me with a smile showing the famous wrinkle on her nose and says “I’m so relieved. I was worried
you’d be angry at me”

Shaking my head a little “I could never be angry at you Atsuko. Besides, I was pleasantly surprised to see you up there. You were
stunningly beautiful.”

Unable to hide her embarrassment at my remark, she says “Thank you. Minami. It means a lot coming from you.”

“You’re welcome. Just stating the obvious is all” I reply smiling to myself knowing I can get this kind of reaction from her

The car has stopped in from of our building. Getting out of the car we bid my driver goodnight thanking him for the ride.

Walking towards our building side by side, I felt Atsuko’s hand brush mine. And in that instant felt shivers down my spine.

To test the waters, link my pinky with hers. Knowing she didn’t pull away, I feel encouraged and I slowly manage to intertwine my
fingers with hers

We look at each other and smile. We silently rode the elevator up to our floor. It was a comfortable silence.

We then, once again find ourselves in front of her door. Where a very familiar scene plays in my head. Telling myself not to let it
happen again this time.

About to enter her door Atsuko begins to say “I had a lot of f—“ cutting her off mid-sentence as I quickly pull her towards me and
kiss her lips.

This time it is I who surprise her.

Feeling her kiss me back, I gently cup her cheek kissing her eagerly and tenderly taking my time not like one of those quick pecks
she’s given me

Breathing heavily, I pull away and rest my forehead on hers. Looking at each other’s eyes I smile at her and whisper “Goodnight
Atsuko” then make my way home

“G-goodnight Minami” I hear her stutter back as I head home

Smiling to myself thinking “Oh how the tables have turned”

Offline liabont

author-san please update again  :twothumbs

Offline ryu201

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina is real! ATSUMINA 4 LIFE!!!
    • +ryuuyuia
nice update author-san.
please more atsumina!!!!
onegaii!!!!
im waiting for u author-san ^^

Offline Justqle

• ecchi
  • Member+
i seem to have missed a few chapter  XD
yohohohoo .. nice story  :twothumbs
Takamina, you have great friends!!  :cow:
i wonder who "you-know-who"? maybe ray? or?

update soon author-san  :twothumbs
thank you  :D

Offline iLeo221

• ecchi
  • Member+
Good Job Minami!!! really good job to surprise Acchan! :D
Takamina has very good friends. Love them all!

Who is "you-know-who" person??? Who is it???? Want it to know so badly!!! :P don't keep me on tenterhooks!!! Is it mayb Ray the #1 Charismatic Diva??? ;)

Nice update authorsan! as expected! :)
thx u for the update and see you soon!

Offline ayudewi6

Whoooaaa good job author-san!! :twothumbs
But I'm so curious who's "you-know-who" :?
Ooohh... I hope you can make the scene between atsumina more longer than before :inlove:
Btw have a wonderful day author-san :onioncheer:

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Luna Sea - I`ll Stay With You