JPHiP Radio (33/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hoover`s Ooover - Hakkanou

Author Topic: Game Cheats (Part 2 SP) YEAAAAAH!  (Read 23290 times)

Offline khryz0421

• Member+
  • boredom
Re: Takamina's crazy and funny story (TakaAcchan and TakaTomo)
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2011, 06:51:24 PM »
can i ask Alexander?? could you make a fanfic about mariko-sama??

pls... pls.... pls...

Offline Alexander

« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2011, 07:37:44 PM »
khryz0421: I wrote a MarikoxMiichan oneshot does that count? It’s on progress but I don’t know when I’m going to post it  :)

Offline bungal

« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2011, 08:06:12 PM »
I love your one shots, you're certainly a very creative person.  :twothumbs

Ahh TakaTamo that was really cute! I kept remembering Taka's danso, they were a really great pair. There's something about Tomochin's diva/fashionista aura that matches well with Taka's earnest/dorky attitude.  :inlove:

The picture where Tomochin was feeding Taka, the look on Kojiharu face, would that count as further TakaHaru evidence? Or is Haruna just spacing out. You can never really tell with the lovable marshmallow space cadet.  :lol:

For requests: I have a really soft spot for Taka X Erepyon, It all started when I watched the PV and the making of Boku no Taiyou. I'm oddly fascinated by the Taka X Yuko pairing, its almost like its twincest.  XD

I second the request for MiichanXMariko-sama and TakaMiii. 

Keep it up, your fics are always refreshing and a lot of fun to read!  :)
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 08:14:34 PM by bungal »

Offline aoi_sora

• Member+
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2011, 09:50:40 AM »
at first i thought that TakaHaru was Takajo and Harugon!!! HAHAHAHA! stupid me!
but this TakaHaru make Acchan and Yuko cry... so sad!!! Yuko didn't say anything... she just cry and run away.. my poor Yuko!!!
TakaHaru Y so mean!!!! :angry:
nice story!!!

TakaTomoAcchan story is so funny!!!  :cow:
TakaTomo is looking good in that kissing photo!!!  :wub:

...Or is Haruna just spacing out.
LOL i think she is!  :rofl:

how about Taka and Mariko-sama! hehehe!
thanks for the stories!!!

Offline khryz0421

• Member+
  • boredom
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2011, 09:28:18 PM »
Alexander-san it is okay even it's marikoxmiichan... i just want to read some fanfic about mariko...=)

and pls.... post it!! plss.... plss.... plss.....T_T

Offline Alexander

« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2011, 05:07:14 PM »
Cupid’s mission (Mariko x Miichan)

Because of her I and Acchan became friends again. After waiting for 9 months she finally forgave me from what I did to her. I and Haruna are doing well too and as for Yuko she’s still not talking to us. There’s still sadness in her eyes. Anyway, Miichan she helped me a lot and now I’m going to help her. She’s a love expert and she can see if you’re in love of that person but her love life is just plain as a white painted wall. She’s a naive person. I need to help her. I want to be the love expert now. I want my best friend to be happy. It’s time for me to do something. It’s time for Cupid’s mission.

After observing her and her surroundings if someone secretly looking at her, I found out that Mariko likes Miichan. She looks at her secretly and checks her from time to time. Whenever someone approach or get lovey dovey with Miichan she get pissed off. But you can feel the love in the air. I need to break the shell. I need Mariko make a move!

“What are you thinking?” I heard a voice beside me. It can’t be Haruna because she’s sleeping at my lap.

“I’m thinking of Ha-Haruna?” Good one Takamina! Nice save you even stuttered!

“Okay” she gave me a toothy smile

“Have you ever fallen in love Miichan?” she gave me a confuse look and she shrugged

“I don’t know. I never thought of it” I look at her like she had gone crazy. She never fallen in love?!

“Not even in your childhood days?!” Haruna made a sound

“Huh?!” I whispered at Miichan I don’t want to wake up my baby.

“Yes not even in my childhood days Minami” she smiled at me again

“But b-but Miichan! That’s crazy! You’re abnormal don’t you think?” Miichan laughed. Did I say something funny?

“I don’t need love life in my life now Takamina. I’m okay seeing AKB48 happy”

“You don’t want a partner?” If she said yes I’m doomed

“Yes” I’m really doomed! What about my mission? My Cupid’s mission!

Acchan called her she left me alone with Haruna and my thoughts. I think I needed the love expert and the greatest matchmaker. I need Yuko because of her
matchmaking I and Acchan got together but how am I going to make her help me. I guess my Cupid’s mission is not a success but no! Didn’t I say to myself that

I’ll make her happy? I need to do everything! I can do this!

“Why are staring at space Minami and what are you thinking while smiling like a pervert” that broke of my trance

“Nothing baby I’m just thinking of what we’re going to do tonight” my mouth said. It just slipped. I looked at Haruna and she was blushing.

‘Cute’

“Pervert!” she slapped me really hard

‘I take it back not cute at all’

---

“Hey” she just nodded at me. This is depressing really depressing. She’s not talking to me.

The silence it’s killing me!

“I’m sorry” my mouth again I think it has a brain on its own. She looked at me and she smiled. Smiled? Is that the sign of that we’re okay?

Is she just waiting for me to say sorry?

“I miss my twin”

“I miss you too Takamina” she hugged me and cried. I miss you so much Yuko

We were just hugging. Absorbing every moment now that we’re okay

“Yuko”

“Hmmm?”

“Can you help me?”

I explained to her every detailed. And now my true mission begins!

“So we’re going to make Mariko jealous? And that’s all?”

“Yup!” The girls found out that I and Yuko are okay. Everything is fine now and I just need to fulfil my mission.

Mariko, Acchan, and Miichan were sitting at the corner and they were talking.

MISSION: MAKE MARIKO JEALOUS

Yuko approached Miichan and sat on her lap. You can clearly see that Mariko frowned.

“What?” Yuko innocently ask at Mariko. Miichan is fine with it and Mariko is the opposite

Mariko just glared at Yuko now that she’s playing with Miichan’s hand. Intertwining and entwining it.

“What are you doing Yuko?” Miichan chuckled finding amusing the playful Yuko

“Nooothing” Mariko looked more pissed than ever

“PDA huh?” Mariko asked out of the blue

“PDA? How come this is PDA?”

“Oh right no one will go flirting with you! And no one will ever date you!” Mariko scoffed

“What the heck are you saying?!” Miichan is getting annoyed. Sensing that a fight is coming Yuko silently crawl away. Acchan is looking at them silently.

Mariko stood up

“I hate you!”

“What is wrong with you?”

--

“Let’s go now! Takamina I’ll go to Mariko and you to Miichan got it?”

“Roger that!”

--

“Hey you okay?”

“Sheesh that girl I don’t get her! What’s wrong with her? Storming off like that”

“You’re worried?”

“Worried?! Oh God! Takamina don’t say something so hurtful! Me worried about her? No way! No freakin’ way!”

Takamina giggled

“What are you giggling about?” Miichan asked clearly pissed that her friend is giggling when she’s not in the mood

“What are you feeling right now Miichan?” Takamina asked calmly

“I’m pissed!” is she really pissed? There’s something more and she can feel it but she can’t seem to point a finger to it.

“I have a question Miichan. What if Mariko didn’t ever talk to you again? What are you going to feel?” Why is Takamina asking such a question like that?

Miichan opened her mouth but closed it immediately. What is she going to feel? She doesn’t know it.

“Think about it Miichan” and Takamina said that she left Miichan.

---

“Marikoooooo~” Yuko poked Mariko’s shoulder

“What are you doing here?” Mariko asked without even looking at Yuko

“You’re jealous!” Yuko said. She’s asking for her death now.

That statement made Mariko looked at Yuko wide eyed

“You’re jealous! You’re jealous! You’re jealous! Just admit it! Marikooooooo” Yuko looked at Mariko teasingly

“You like Miichan!”

“W-What a-are you sa-saying?!” a big blush formed at Mariko’s face

“Yoooou like Miichaaaaan!!” Mariko looked flustered

“Shu-Shut up! Stop saying nonsense!” Mariko crossed her arms over her chest and look at the other side of the room totally ignoring Yuko.

“Oh! Look its Miichan!” like a flash Mariko looked where Yuko pointing at.

“You fell for that?! BWAHAHAHAHHA! Just admit it!” Yuko said while clapping her hands

“SHUT UP!” Mariko looks even redder

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“STOP LAUGHING!” Mariko looked flustered

“You really fell for that? That was really cheap you know. We know that you like her so just admit it. We’ll help you”

“I don’t like her!” Mariko tried to defend herself

“Oh really? Then why are you so pissed off earlier?”

“I am not!”

“If you just cooperate you know maybe you can be with her”

That made Mariko silent

Mariko nodded her head and looked at Yuko

“Okay I admit it I like her happy?”

“Happy baby!” Yuko hugged Mariko

---

“Did you ask her the question?”

“Yup! And she didn’t know the answer”

“Thought so! Mariko already admitted it. I already said to her that she just needed to give Miichan a silent treatment and that’s all”

“I’m glad that we’re friends again Yuko! Thank you so much!”

“I’m glad to Takamina”

---

“What if she didn’t really talk to me ever again?” that phrase kept ringing in her mind

“What the hell? Why am I thinking about that? It’s her fault! Why did she even get so angry? What’s her problem anyway?!” she asked the poster beside her bed
it’s a beginner poster of them.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I’m insane!” she screamed at the poor pillow

Miichan is confused and tired. She doesn’t know what she’s going to feel if Mariko didn’t ever talk to her again

---

It’s been a week since Mariko started giving her a silent treatment and it’s killing her!

She saw some girl in SND48 talking to her and they just shared a hug

“I want to rip off the girl’s head” she unconsciously said

“That’s scary Miichan” Acchan looked at Miichan weirdly

She give Miichan a what’s-gotten-into-you look

“Huh? What’s scary?” Miichan asked confused

“You just said that you want to rip off that girl’s head”

“I said that?”

“Yes you did”

---

Two weeks! And counting she can’t take it anymore

Miichan’s P.O.V.

I can’t take this anymore I’m going to confront her later. That silent treatment of her is killing me!

I want to talk to her! I want to have fun with her again!

I paced back and forth. I need to find Takamina to help me!

I saw her feeding Haruna and sweetly talking to her

“There you are!” I snatched her and I can clearly see that the both of them were shock

“Sorry Haruna! I need Takamina!” I dragged her away

“Ow! What do you want Miichan?”

“Sorry! Takamina! I can’t take this anymore her silent treatment is killing me!” I shook her

Takamina’s P.O.V.

“STOP! Stop shaking me I’m getting dizzy! Okay! okay I’ll help you” I didn’t know that our plan will work

“Really?”

“Yes really! So please stop Miichan” I held my head and I saw Yuko snickering

‘Go with the plan!’ she mouthed at me and gave me thumbs up

“Let’s talk first okay? Doctor Takamina is here”

“Okaay” she sound unsure

“What are you feeling right now?”

“What am I feeling right now? I’m hungry?” Takamina face palmed

“Not that Miichan! What are you feeling about the silent treatment?”

“Oh well didn’t I said to you earlier that it’s killing me”

“Why is it killing you?”

“Why is it killing me?.....I don’t know Takamina”

“Are you feeling anything when she’s near you?”

“Well yeah my face heats up but I guess it’s because radiating at her because she’s a devil” Oh! She’s blushing when Mariko is near!

“You like her” I said there’s no point of getting into circles

“WHAT?!” That’s the reaction that I expected and soon she will say are you crazy Takamina?!

“ARE YOU CRAZY TAKAMINA?!” I’m right!

“Nope you’re the one who’s crazy. Crazily in love at Mariko” I patted her head and stood up

---

‘Do I really like her?’ the girl in her pajamas asked herself

She opened her laptop and searched at the internet about liking someone. While she searching she saw a post about ’10 signs of liking someone’

‘I’ll prove Takamina that I don’t like her. I don’t swing that way’ she said to herself

Do you need to know what are the 10 signs that you like someone? If so, then you may be confused on what you want and if you really like the person. If you are
trying to really figure out if you unconsciously like someone, then go through this archive to find out. You may be surprised at how much attention you give to one
person.

‘I’m feeling confused right now’

1.   If you find yourself thinking about her. Anytime you think about someone without them being around, then you may like them. No matter what you are doing, if she crosses your mind, then you like her for sure.

‘I do think of her unconsciously sometimes but I’m just worried about her!’

2.   If every other girl reminds you of her. This is one of the nest signs that you like someone.  Whether you believe it or not, every girl will start to look like her. When this happens, she may have you wrapped around her finger.

‘Nope! There’s only one Mariko to me that giant. Takamina is wrong I really don’t like her’

3.   You find yourself going out of your way for her. If you are not already a gentleman and you all of a sudden become a sweetheart, then you like her. There is no way around this one. Anything she asks you probably will do for her if you like her.

‘I do become gentlewoman sometimes to her but I’m just being you know!’

4.   You like talking to her. Usually, a great conversation with someone is the beginning to new things. If you can hold a conversation with her that can last for more than fifteen minutes, then you may like her. Do not fight it off.

‘I do like talking to her’

5.   You tell her things that you do not tell other people. Usually, when are talking to someone we like, we usually slip up and tell them things about us that we do not tell people every day. This may mean that you feel comfortable around her and that you can tell her almost anything.

‘I told her that I’m the one who ate Takamina lunch'

6.   You smile for no reason when she's around. Smiling is usually uncontrollable when you are around the person you like. Sometimes, you may not even notice you are smiling. You may be so hypnotized by the presence of your crush.

‘Smiling is a common thing that I do every day. Takamina is not right’

7.   You try to groom when your crush comes around. If you all of a sudden try to fix yourself up when they are around. Then, you definitely like that person. Especially, if you may be pulling out your comb to make sure that your hair is perfect.

‘I’m a girl of course I want to look good!’

8.   You get nervous when they are around. If you can't find yourself acting normal when you are in the presence of someone else, then you definitely have a crush on them. Do not make it obvious, though or they may think you are weird. Try to act as normal as possible.

‘Sometimes I do get nervous’

9.   You have visions of the future. If you daydream about how life would be if you were with the person, then you most definitely like them. Sometimes, we humans tend to daydream and wonder "what if."

‘A big N.O.!’

10.   You compliment her a lot. If her compliment her a lot, then you probably like her. You want her to feel great about herself and around you. Compliments really shows how you feel and think of others if it is an honest compliment.

‘I do compliment her a lot’

“THIS IS COMPLETELY INSANE! I DON’T LIKE MARIKO!” the girl shouted at the laptop

---

“Do I like her?” she asked Acchan completely unaware what’s the girl is asking

“Huh?” Acchan scratched her head and looked at Miichan

“I said do I like her?”

“Yes?”

“EVEN YOU ACCHAN?!” she screamed at Acchan’s face

“Eww. Miichan you spit on me” Acchan wiped her face

---

2 weeks since she talked to Doctor Takamina and she finally understood it she like Mariko

They just finished practicing and hell she was tired already with the love thingy she just found out

It’s stressing her already

5 weeks of silent treatment. FOR 5 WEEKS SHE DIDN’T TALK TO MARIKO!

How did she endure it?

And again she saw Mariko talking to the other girls animatedly. She was across of the room

Mariko was totally flirting with that girl. She really can’t take it anymore

She stood up and screamed from the top of her lungs

“STOP IT MARIKOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” she looked at Mariko and boy Mariko looked so cute to her eyes

She marched towards Mariko and yanked her arm

‘MISSION SUCCESS!’ Takamina and Yuko pumped their fist in the air

“I LIKE YOU! YOU GOT THAT?!” Miichan kissed Mariko earning a blush from the other girl

They’re like Tom and Jerry always fighting and teasing each other but they really can’t live without each other.

---- :) :) :)
AND THAT WAS CUPID’S MISSION (lol I feel like I'm a sports announcer or something)

So far this is the longest one shot I ever wrote in my life.  I’m drained now lol I’m almost done with the Chapter 2 of AKB Baby it’s long too so it took me awhile to finished it.

UP COMING ONE SHOTS. I’m not sure when I’m going to post it.

1) TakaMii

2)Taka x Erepyon

I’m still thinking of writing a W MATSUI one shot. I already have a story but I really don’t know the both of them so it’s hard to write it and as for TakaYuko and
Taka x Mariko rolf I’m out of ideas I think I need an inspiration.
Bye bye~ I think I need to say goodbye for awhile to my internet life
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 06:38:14 AM by Alexander »

Offline eSsIe21

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...cHiYuU!!!~~
Re: Cupid's Mission (Mariko and Miichan)
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2011, 05:15:20 PM »
yehey!!!!!..., marikuu fiction!!!!!!! :cow:...., thank you very much!!!! :kneelbow: :luvluv2:

...i'm very happy about this fiction!!!!... again thank you very much!!!!

.... plz keep writing more marikuu, takacchan, kojiyuu fiction!!

.... wow erena is having a fiction!!!! :OMG: :OMG:..., and she was about to pair to taka!!!!... :dunno:

Offline bungal

« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2011, 03:02:45 AM »
Ah, Alexander-san you are awesome.  :lol:

For Taka X Mariko inspiration, you might want to watch this video. Its really cute.  :deco:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2011, 08:26:04 AM »
Miichan totally cracked me up!!!! Hahahaha

Taka x erepyon? It sound interessing ^^

Offline Alexander

« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2011, 07:11:20 AM »
Okay so this is just a short update from me! Enjooooooooy~

Questions (W Matsui)

The things I do with her I always compare it with the things I do with you. I don’t know if it’s just me that even the little things she does I compared it you. Why are you so perfect?

Why are you so fragile and perfect? You’re a porcelain doll that I can’t seem to have again.

I’m with someone else now and we were perfect too but why am I wishing that she’s you?

When we go to the place we used to hang out I compared it to the old times. Why is it old times are always seem perfect to me?

I can’t stop thinking about you when I close my eyes you’re the only one I see. Are you a wizard because I want to know what spell did you casted on me.

I wonder what you’ll do if we bump into you. Are you going to slap me? Or just ignore us?

I wish it is the old times again when we are still together when things are still better.

She gave me a goodbye kiss but when I taste her lips I thought about you. You’re strawberry lip balm I can still taste them.

I just can’t forget about you.

You’re a perfect girl for me and I let you go without even thinking about it. I was so stupid at that time. I thought about my feelings first without thinking about
you.

I regret it now. Now that you’re not with me anymore what will I do? Can you please answer me? I’m begging you.

Why did I even break up with you?  We were so perfect together. Do you know that they call us pretty couple? I wish you do.

Do you still remember the times when you will feed me and times when we will do things together? I wish you do.

I love you so much and letting you go is the biggest mistake I ever did in my whole life.

Saying to my friends that I already moved on and living my life to the fullest with my new lover are the biggest lies I ever said in my life.

They always say that I need to take good care of you because there’s no one other like you and they were right there’s really no one other like you.

I don’t know what to do anymore. I should have just thought about it first before I said it.

I was so angry that’s why I suddenly blurted it out. It was the time of our biggest fight. I didn’t mean to say hurtful things to you. It was just my way of releasing my anger.

I was stressed and you did something that angered me more.

I saw a video of you in your phone kissing someone else and it hurt me. You look so happy there. I have a question am I not enough to you? Why did you even do
that?

I wish there’s a time capsule and I’ll do everything to correct my wrongs and trust me I’ll make things more perfect than ever you could imagine so please come back to me.

I know that I can’t have the old times again but I’m just wishing it but now that it’s already too late I’m sure that the genie can’t grant it.

I have so many questions to ask you and this is the first question that I will ask you. This will be the last question and please answer it.

When will I learn to forget about you Rena?

And do you know that even in my last breath I always thought of you.

/\___/\/\/\____/\/\/\/\_____/\/\/\_____/\/\/_____/\/\/\/_______/\___________________-

Matsui Jurina was announced dead on arrival and was dead at exactly 1:00 am.

She was hit and run by a truck. It was already 50-50 when the ambulance came to help her.

--------

I’M SORRY! I just want to write a sad fanfic and W MATSUI came to my mind.

The thingy up there was her heart beat. I’m sorry if it’s a fail. I’m sorry! Please don’t kill me.

This is just a fanfic that I wrote so please don’t take it seriously. I don’t want them dead. I love both of them. Now I feel guilty writing a fanfic like this.

I said that the upcoming fanfics are TakaMii and Taka X Erepyon but I just can’t help myself to write a W MATSUI. I always want to write one and the next time
that I’ll I write I’m going to write a decent one.

Have a good day  :)
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 09:13:13 AM by Alexander »

Offline ShibuyaDokiDoki

• (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am the SPARKLE KING~!
Re: Questions (W MATSUI)
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2011, 07:45:07 AM »
I.... what is this....? I don't even... I ....  :fainted: they broke up...?  :tantrum: Jurina is dead.....?!!!!  :gyaaah: :frustrated:

LOL okay shock aside~( :imdead: ) i like it :D i like all your fanfics! LOL please do keep writing! (*cough* i look forward to more WMatsui.... :shifty: *cough*) LOL well hope you update soon!  :on GJ:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2011, 11:04:45 AM »
So sad!!!! T_T Jurina!!!!!!

Offline khryz0421

• Member+
  • boredom
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2011, 11:44:40 AM »

Cupid’s mission (Mariko x Miichan)

i like the title.... :ding: i really love mariko-sama ang now miichan.... marikuu!!

“Why are staring at space Minami and what are you thinking while smiling like a pervert” that broke of my trance

“Nothing baby I’m just thinking of what we’re going to do tonight” my mouth said. It just slipped. I looked at Haruna and she was blushing.

‘Cute’

“Pervert!” she slapped me really hard

‘I take it back not cute at all’

i love the pervert takamina.!! :on bleed: :luvluv1:

“PDA huh?” Mariko asked out of the blue

“PDA? How come this is PDA?”

oh! what is pda? :dunno:

Do you need to know what are the 10 signs that you like someone? If so, then you may be confused on what you want and if you really like the person. If you are
trying to really figure out if you unconsciously like someone, then go through this archive to find out. You may be surprised at how much attention you give to one
person.

‘I’m feeling confused right now’

1.   If you find yourself thinking about her. Anytime you think about someone without them being around, then you may like them. No matter what you are doing, if she crosses your mind, then you like her for sure.

‘I do think of her unconsciously sometimes but I’m just worried about her!’

2.   If every other girl reminds you of her. This is one of the nest signs that you like someone.  Whether you believe it or not, every girl will start to look like her. When this happens, she may have you wrapped around her finger.

‘Nope! There’s only one Mariko to me that giant. Takamina is wrong I really don’t like her’

3.   You find yourself going out of your way for her. If you are not already a gentleman and you all of a sudden become a sweetheart, then you like her. There is no way around this one. Anything she asks you probably will do for her if you like her.

‘I do become gentlewoman sometimes to her but I’m just being you know!’

4.   You like talking to her. Usually, a great conversation with someone is the beginning to new things. If you can hold a conversation with her that can last for more than fifteen minutes, then you may like her. Do not fight it off.

‘I do like talking to her’

5.   You tell her things that you do not tell other people. Usually, when are talking to someone we like, we usually slip up and tell them things about us that we do not tell people every day. This may mean that you feel comfortable around her and that you can tell her almost anything.

‘I told her that I’m the one who ate Takamina lunch'

6.   You smile for no reason when she's around. Smiling is usually uncontrollable when you are around the person you like. Sometimes, you may not even notice you are smiling. You may be so hypnotized by the presence of your crush.

‘Smiling is a common thing that I do every day. Takamina is not right’

7.   You try to groom when your crush comes around. If you all of a sudden try to fix yourself up when they are around. Then, you definitely like that person. Especially, if you may be pulling out your comb to make sure that your hair is perfect.

‘I’m a girl of course I want to look good!’

8.   You get nervous when they are around. If you can't find yourself acting normal when you are in the presence of someone else, then you definitely have a crush on them. Do not make it obvious, though or they may think you are weird. Try to act as normal as possible.

‘Sometimes I do get nervous’

9.   You have visions of the future. If you daydream about how life would be if you were with the person, then you most definitely like them. Sometimes, we humans tend to daydream and wonder "what if."

‘A big N.O.!’

10.   You compliment her a lot. If her compliment her a lot, then you probably like her. You want her to feel great about herself and around you. Compliments really shows how you feel and think of others if it is an honest compliment.

‘I do compliment her a lot’

it is true.... :luvluv2:

UP COMING ONE SHOTS. I’m not sure when I’m going to post it.

1) TakaMii

2)Taka x Erepyon

wow.... it sound interesting :glasses: i'm looking forward to it...

and thanks for writing marikoxmiichan... :kneelbow: :luvluv1: :mon lovelaff:

Offline Arakawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2011, 05:15:16 PM »
^ PDA = public display of affection

lol

Offline khryz0421

• Member+
  • boredom
« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2011, 09:27:29 AM »
^ PDA = public display of affection

lol

ahh :bingo:.... thank you arakawa-san!! :kneelbow: :shy2:

Offline Alexander

« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2011, 05:50:06 PM »
Childish acts (Mariko x Takamina)

“Blah blah blah blah blah blah” the Teacher says things and the students are not listening this is a usual scene in AKB high school. Who wants to listen to a boring lesson? No one right?

Anyway, AKB high school is a school for girls only. It’s a school with high standards only chosen girls can study here.

8:00 am Room AKB 48

This room consists of different types of girls. There’s a boob maniac, a girl with ear fetish, a model, an ace, the captain, the mangaka and many more. It’s really a unique set of class.

Teacher Akimoto Yasushi their history teacher and the owner of the school

A light snoring can be heard at the captain, Mr. Akimoto stopped for a while and walk towards her chair.

“EHEM! Ms. Takahashi do you mind saying your opinion?” He faked a cough again and looked at the captain.

Takahashi Minami is still in her own her world not knowing anything that her teacher in history is calling her name.

Maeda Atsuko her best friend and seatmate lightly kicked Takamina’s chair.

“Takamina!” she whispered and kicked again and again

“Stop it Acchan that won’t work let me help you” Mariko smirked this will be her payback for calling her Goliath yesterday and humiliating her in front of the other
students.

She stood up and bowed at Mr. Akimoto for disturbing his lesson. She picked up her book and rolled it and BAM!

Takamina bolted up and looked at her surroundings her sleepy eyes became wide open when she saw her History Teacher standing beside her and holding a book.
She gave him an apologetic smile.

The girls giggled

“Thank you Mariko you may sit down now” Takamina looked or should I say glared at Mariko.

Mariko rolled her eyes and grinned. The history class was ended quite a bit embarrassing for Takamina.

It was already a recess time. One of the usual scenes here in Room AKB is the bickering of Mariko and Takamina.

“YOUR.NAME.IS.GOLIATH” Takamina said every word with emphasis in it, making Mariko flinched

“C.H.I.B.I.K.O” like Takamina she put an emphasis in it

“At least I’m cute” that made Mariko shut up

“Ohh that hit the spot!” Takamina gave Mariko her signature smile that fan girls would love to see right now.

‘That annoying smile again’ It irks her whenever she sees that smile

Takahashi Minami also known as Takamina she’s the captain of basketball team. Even though she’s a bit short she’s really good at it. Acchan is her best friend
since diaper days and as for Goliath she doesn’t know but she’s friends with her. Takamina is sure is popular with girls she even have a fan club.

Again back with the story

With their usual bickering again and now they were in gymnasium and the lesson is basketball that made Takamina happy. Mariko doesn’t know how to play
basketball well how would she know? she’s a model for goddamn sake.

She tried to shoot for the third time but it didn’t even hit the ring. She has long legs and long arms but why can’t she play this damn sport?

She heard a laughing at her back and found Takamina laughing her ass off

“You don’t know how to play basketball?! That’s a shame Mariko!” she looked at the girl in front of her and gave her one of her signature smile.

Takamina did a suave 3 point shot that made the girls outside the gymnasium squealed in delight.

“Damn you! Die! Disappear or Evaporate! I hetchu!” Mariko shouted at Takamina that made the girl just laugh again.

“Yeah yeah whatever”

3 days have passed but Takamina still hadn’t showed up that made Mariko worry at her little friend.

She and Acchan went at Takamina’s house and found out that Takamina has a high fever and can’t attend school.

Even in her worst state she still manages to make fun of her friend. As for Acchan she was used to their bickering for her they’re like singing with their own language.

Mariko was peeling an apple for them to eat and insulting her friend also at the same time when someone knocked on the door when she looked up she found staring to her mortal enemy Mocchi. She’s a little bit clingy at Takamina and she pisses Mariko so much that she wants rip Mocchi’s head away from her precious body.

“Hey Mocchi! Whatcha doin’ here?” Takamina casually greeted Mocchi and gave her signature smile at the girl

Mocchi went to Takamina’s side and put a basket of fruits in her table.

“I am here because I heard that you were sick and the girls at your fan club gave me fruits earlier they were really ecstatic when they heard about you and Takamina for the record you should really take care of yourself”

“Yes Mooooooooom!”

For the rest of the afternoon they were talking and Mariko all did was glared at Mocchi who returned a glare too.

“So I heard that you’re going to model for this really popular magazine?” it was Sunday and they were talking at the park just the two of them. The Model and the captain talking at the park peacefully without their bickering is not an everyday scene

“Yeah” Mariko shortly replied her heart pounding. Since the day when Takamina taught her how to do a free throw shot she had starting to like the little captain.
That day their skins touching and Mariko can feel Takamina’s heat when she remembers it her face flushes

“Are you okay you’re red Mariko, Do you have a fever?” Takamina pressed their foreheads her Mom does this when she feels she will have fever.

Mariko gets even redder because they’re practically centimetres apart if you see them you would think that they’re going to make out.

“I-I’m okay!” she stammered and pushed Takamina

“Okay! I get it. No need to push me sheesh”

Mariko didn’t know that she will fell for this chibiko. She never imagines it. She never really experienced what love is and this is the first time she felt it. When
Takamina will do something that would need them to be intimate at each other (it was Mariko thinking that they’re being intimate with each other). When their skin is touching Mariko find herself blushing.

Valentine’s day a normal day for them nothing special but for Mariko it isn’t she’s still debating if she will give Takamina the chocolate that she made. She can see
that everybody is casually giving chocolates at Takamina but why can’t she do it too? Last valentines she gave Takamina a chocolate too.

‘OMG! She’s looking at me! What am I going to do?! Okay! Mariko! Stay calm and cool just smile at her! Go girl!’

They were just standing and looking at each other. Takamina’s eye lit up when she saw that Mariko is holding a box of chocolates

“Is that mine?” she excitedly asked

“H-here!” she gave it to Takamina and run while holding her blushing face

“THANK YOU!” Takamina shouted. She unwrapped it and found a handmade chocolate. She found out that it was handmade in first glance because it looks horribly
enough for you to be poisoned.

“What it this? Is she trying to poison me? Mariko made it so I won’t doubt it” she put it in her bag and the other chocolates in a paper bag.

‘Maybe she is really trying to poison me’

Till now Mariko hasn’t confessed for her just being with Takamina is enough. She doesn’t want to risk their friendship just for her sake.

“CHIBIKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I WILL KILL YOOOOU!!” Another one of their silly fights *sigh* well it’s not Mariko and Takamina without it.

---

Upcoming OS:

TakaMii - 35 % complete
Taka and Erepyon – 3% complete
Haruna and Mariko – 0% complete. I’m excited to write this because Haruna is in it.

I’m having a hard time finishing the TakaMii OS lol epic fail. Summer is going to be over soon so I think I will not be able to update more often.
I will not take request anymoooar for now rolf because I still need to update my fanfics. I’m a bad author. Bye bye. I really need to get a life. SERIOUSLY.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 06:48:44 PM by Alexander »

Offline khryz0421

• Member+
  • boredom
Re: Childish acts (Takamina x Mariko)
« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2011, 06:40:55 PM »
well done... :twothumbs

thanks for writing another mariko-sama fanfic.... :luvluv1: :luvluv2:

“Dam you! Die! Disappear or Evaporate! I hetchu!”
[/b] 

i love this part!! :farofflook:  :farofflook:

takamina here is a bit different.. :on lol: a rude takamina!! :on lol:

hope you can write more....  :onioncheer: :onioncheer: :onioncheer:

Offline Alexander

Re: Childish acts (Takamina x Mariko)
« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2011, 11:06:31 AM »
A/N: So yeah I tried writing a Horror/Thriller/Drama/Mystery one shot sorry if it’s no good it’s my first time writing one. Enjoy!

Survivors (AKB48)

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!” a bloodcurdling scream can be heard all throughout the forest. The birds that were having their nap time are startled and started to fly away and a strong wind gushed to her scared and surprised face she put her hand on her mouth and tried not to scream again.

Takahashi Minami the last survivor of the plane crash that is what she thinks because she had been wandering around in this island for almost 2 weeks and the
amount of time was long enough but she didn’t find any passengers and her friends.

Two weeks without companion it’s been two weeks since she last saw her friends. She saw the plane and it was landed successfully the plane was not damage at all but when she search there her friends are not there. She tried to search around the plane but still no sight of them.

They were just having a trip to Singapore and when they were about to go back to Japan a plane crashed occurred and here she was alone in a strange island.

She was startled when she saw a dead body it was hanging on the tree and it looks like he was stabbed to death. His head is hanging low, his eyes are open, and his clothes are torn. He was starting to decay and around the tree and his body there are flies, rats, and worms.

It was the captain of the plane the way he died it doesn’t look like an accident. She clenched her fist and tried not to cry. There’s no point of crying it was already done and now how can they go back to Japan? Out of nowhere someone grabbed her neck and strangled her. She grasped for air and tried to struggle. Minami prayed and cried for help any time soon she will be out of oxygen and the person who was strangling her disappeared. Her patience are getting thin she just want to kill herself now. She’s alone and someone tried to kill her a few seconds ago what will she do now? Using her phone is no help there’s no signal. How can they go back now that they’re only hope is already dead.

Her loud throbbing of her heart is the only sound that she can hear at the moment. She can’t stay at this place where someone tried to kill her.

She shut her eyes and run as fast as she can.

She’s already losing hope that she can go back to Japan alive.

Where is she right now? Where are her friends? Are there any survivors?  What is this strange island? Why did someone tried to kill her? How can they go back
now? Those questions are flooding her already throbbing head.

She didn’t saw that there’s a branch in front of her and because that she tripped and a figure suddenly appeared in front of her she can’t see what it looked like because it’s dark and it suddenly tried to pull her. Her body is aching and she can’t struggle anymore is she going to die now? Is it already her time to say goodbye without seeing her friends? And after that everything went black.

I woke up with a head ache all I remember is that I tripped and someone is pulling me. I tried to stand up but my body betrayed me.

“Takamina! Guys! Takamina is awake!” someone shouted. My head is still aching like hell

‘Where I am? Wait someone and it knows my name?! The girls! They’re okay!’

I tried to stand up again

“Hey don’t strain yourself you need to rest kiddie” I rubbed my eyes am I dreaming?

“MARIKO!” I can’t stop crying I’ve been alone for two weeks

She hugged me cried

“We were so worried about you” She cried harder and I looked up I saw them my friends and my family they’re okay. I’m so happy.

“GROUP HUG!” Miichan shouted. We can still go back to Japan as long as we’re together.

They stopped walking when the flight attendant suddenly screamed

“DEATH! HE IS ALREADY CALLING US! WE’RE GOING TO DIE! THEY’RE CHASING US!” the flight attendant screamed who had gone crazy. She pulled her hair and
laugh crazily.

“Death death DEATH!” she mumbled and looked t the people around her

“They’re chasing us! Do you know that? Death death!” she screamed again

“STOP!” Takamina screamed her friends are getting scared and she’s getting irritated at the flight attendant

“DEATH!” the flight attendant pulled her hair and looked around finding something or someone

“STOP THINKING NON-SENSE THINGS! NO ONE IS CHASING US! NO IS GOING TO DIE! STOP THINKING OF NEGATIVE THOUGHTS!” she pushed the flight
attendant and pointed a finger at her. She let herself cry the anger inside her build up and this woman is screaming non-sense things. They’re not going to die! No
one is going to die! No one is chasing them! They can still go back to Japan!

She buried her face in her palm and sobbed loudly. The rest of the AKB48 didn’t stop her she’s been taking care of them for almost 2 and half weeks.

“Please stop thinking those non-sense things..Please” They need to stay strong. Thinking of those things won’t help them.

“DON’T YOU KNOW IT?! THE ONE TRIED TO KILL YOU! THE ONE WHO KILLED THE CAPTAIN! THEY’RE CHASING US! I SAW THEM YESTERDAY! WE’RE GOING TO
DIE! WE’RE IN A HAUNTED ISLAND! THOSE SOULS! THOSE LONELY AND SCARED SOULS! THEY’RE GOING TO CHASE AND KILL US! THEY WANT COMPANIES!” and out of nowhere a black figure appeared at the back of the flight attendant and killed her. She was strangled to death and her eyes popped out.

They were 60 people and now they’re only 58. The captain and flight attendant are already dead leaving 58 people. They just saw it. They can’t do anything about it because those guys are powerful. All that they can do is cry.

“Let’s go it was her fault anyway” said the Priest. He was one of passengers

It’s already pitched black when they stopped walking. They prepared a camp and a fire. Tomorrow is going to be another day. They’re going back to the plane and see if they can use it to go back to Japan. Luckily there’s another Pilot with them.

“Let’s sit and pray before we go to sleep” they always do it because the Priest said that it will help them. After 15 minutes of silence and praying the Priest spoke

“You must be wondering why we always pray” the girls and the rest of the passengers nodded

“Those people are trying to kill us because they want companies the flight attendant is right. The only way to protect ourselves is praying. They’re demons so they’re scared of God.  They’re people who were stranded and died here and now that we’re here they want to kill us so they can have companions. We need to pray and please don’t believe on them, the flight attendant believed at them” the Priest carefully explained

“So we’re just hallucinating?” Matsumi asked while shivering it was a cold when it’s already here in this strange island

“Yes” the Priest nodded and said that it’s time to sleep

It was time to sleep the AKB48 girls find a pair and hugged each other. Takamina was the only one awake.

They’ve been here for almost 2 weeks and half, can they still go back to Japan? When will the help come? How can survive this haunted island? Can they go back
to Japan alive?

Their clothes are torn and they’re stinky and hungry. There are only fruits here and it’s not enough for them, can they still survive? Are they going to be like those
people trying to kill them? Are they going to die here too?

--------------------
A/N Part 2: PART 2? Naah..(I’ll think about it) I still have to write 3 one shots to write lol there are so many (SO MANY) unfinished one shots in my laptop but I don’t know if I’m going to finish and post them. The fanfic thread here in AKBar48 is dead like the souls in my one shot. WHERE ARE YOU PEOPLE?! WHERE ARE THE AUTHORS?! T_T WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?! I WANT TO READ YOUR FANFICS! /rage...I’m going to school soon and I can’t use my laptop every now and then because I will be tutored (yes tutored because I suck at math) (I hate math and I hate my Teacher) and that’s why I can’t use the internet and laptop T_T. I’m going to have a life starting June.  I will still continue to write my fanfics and the other upcoming one shot that I said but I don’t know when I will post them lol because I’m so lazy to finish them and I suck because I don't know what to write my math Teacher is killing me (I'm going to blame him)

Supposedly upcoming but until now I still haven’t post them and I keep posting other one shot instead of this!:

1) TakaMii: Until now I’m still having trouble finishing this one shot because I have a writer’s block? Or I’m just lazy?

2) Taka x Erepyon: I don’t have anything to say lol

3) Haruna x Mariko: I have a story but I’m too lazy to write it. Don’t worry I’m still going to write it. I forgot who requested it sorry if I haven’t started writing your request. I’m really sorry.

The pressure is killing me. Bye for now! I guess I won’t be online for many years! Lol kidding.

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Survivors (AKB48)
« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2011, 01:48:57 PM »
Wouah I don't know if I would continued your strory because I'm really really really scared when there are ghost involved but I want to know what is going to happen, arg what a dilemma xd

Offline TakahashiJ

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Survivors (AKB48)
« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2011, 07:45:05 PM »
Im afraid of ghost stories LOL ><.
Why our country, Singapore ?
Thanks for update ^_^!
Takamina survived <3. ~

JPHiP Radio (33/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hoover`s Ooover - Hakkanou