JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: YUI - Never say die

Author Topic: It Doesn't Matter  (Read 11028 times)

Offline anoni2

• Member+
Re: It Doesn't Matter
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2011, 06:52:10 PM »
yey update!!  :twothumbs

mariko   :inlove:

Still shipping them early pairs. 1st generation ftw!

Editing in progress ~ T's and J's
SRO(Their Journey)

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2011, 09:20:38 PM »
Mariko and Kuu? Marikuu? ^^ and a secret relationship between a secretair and Acchan?

Offline AAAice

• Member+
  • She's Yuko, a Goddess. A fact that the fans know.
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2011, 11:08:04 PM »
Agreeing on the comments above. Acchan having a secret affair with Takamina. :]

Oh god here comes my Mariko.  :shakeit:
Defeating Gekikara is a dangerous dream.

Offline eSsIe21

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...cHiYuU!!!~~
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2011, 05:36:47 PM »
update!!!! yeah!!!!! :onioncheer:

Chapter 3

Takamina's POV

After taking my new boss to the CEO room, I'm now sitting on the lobby's waiting area waiting for my new boss. Taking a sip of black coffee on my one hand and began to examine my surroundings trying to find something interesting.

I saw the one of the two girls whispering earlier in the reception area, she greets every person passing the reception. It's so boring. Why I'm waiting for my new boss? Because Akimoto-sama assigned me to tell him the details about his date tomorrow.

I turn around at the elevator as I heard the ding of it, revealing my new boss. His face darkens, like wants kill someone right now. I drink all the coffee from my hands, throwing it to the nearest trash bin and walk towards to him.

"Sir Kuu..." hesitatingly to call him.

He stops and turned at me. I began to mentally smack myself why did I call him.

"I-i just want to tell you…" I gulp and continue. "that your date tomorrow is 9 am, the venue is at the hotel of Maeda-sama."

"Okay…" the tune of his voice is like an ice berg.

He turned and walks to exit the company.

(o.O)

At the Maeda's house

It's lunch time, so I'm at the dinning room eating my lunch with my mother. We're so close to each other, unlike my father who always at the company; Thinking how to make it bigger. My father is a perfectionist person, but I know he's doing it for my future.

"Atsuko, your father called me this morning. He said that he wants to tell you something." I lift my head. That's surprising. He usually calls my phone when he wants to talk to me.

"O-okay, I'll call him later." I called a butler and ask to prepare my car.

I wipe my mouth with a napkin and placing it besides the plate, after I use it. I stand and began to leave the dinning room when my mother called me.

"Do you have any thing to do after this, Atsuko?" my mother asks.

"Yeah., I have dancing lessons with Tomochin and Tomoomi.” The butler came and gives me the keys.

"Drive carefully!" my mother said. She really doesn't want me to drive alone.

"I will!..." And jog towards the door, where my car is waiting for me.

After I get inside and start to drove away from our house. I reach my phone inside my bag, dialing the private no. of my father's office, setting it to loudspeaker.

"Hello?" my father said after he picks up the call.

"Hey Dad, mom said that you want to talk to me"

"Ah yes. I told to Akimoto-kun about the date that you requested. He said that Kuu will come, so be sure that you will go there earlier."

"Is that true, dad?!" I'll have a date with my Kuu tomorrow! I began to smile that reaches up to my ears.

"Yes. You can buy a dress for your date too. Well see you later. I have a meeting to attend."

"Thanks Dad! You’re the best!!" I pressed the end call. I have to tell this to tomochin later. I need her to find me a dress for my date!

I have a crush with Kuu-kun since the first time i saw him from a party in his father's company. But I don't have a chance to talk to him, so when I heard about the merging of our father's company two months ago. I took the opportunity to be engaged with him.

I play the player in the car and start singing my favorite song.

“1,2,3,4!”

"I want you..."

"I need you..."

" atama no naka!..”

“gangan natteru myuujikku”

“heavy rotation!!”

TBC

Flean

« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2011, 05:42:37 PM »
Acchan have a crush on Kuu???  XD

nice~

Offline khryz0421

• Member+
  • boredom
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2011, 05:43:44 PM »
ahahha! you're scolding me after i helped you!  :smhid
grammar check! :thumbup somehow you're good..^^ 

btw boy your idea fails! ahahah! they want takamina to have a secret affair with acchan!
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 03:04:30 PM by khryz0421 »

Offline sorakamiya

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2011, 07:46:20 PM »
OMG  :shocked :shocked :shocked now I have to get worried at my fav pairing  :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2011, 08:44:08 PM »
Oh Acchan wants to marry Kuu hum interesting ^^
Tomotomo?

Offline eSsIe21

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...cHiYuU!!!~~
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2011, 02:32:31 PM »
wew!!!!~~  :mon taichi: after i don't know how many months i post the chapter 4

CHAPTER 4

Kuu's POV (In a Bar Somewhere near Kuu's Condo)

It's 12 am now, and because I can't sleep I'm inside a bar called Blue Rose. As I drink the whiskey in my hand, I examine the bar. It's cozy, decent and I think middle class people can only afford the drinks and menu in here. I think this is the only place where I can relax.

There's a band playing some songs on the stage. It's classical music. I love classical; I can't deny it because I have a collection in my aunt's house. Speaking of my aunt, I wonder what she is doing now. I missed her.

I place the empty glass on the table when a hand place an another glass of whiskey, I lift my head and I saw a man who place the whiskey on the table.

"I didn't order that."

"It's on the house." The man said and smile at me. I took the glass the place it to my mouth.

"It's hard isn't?" he ask. I just stare at him trying to find what he's talking about.

"I mean the cross dressing" he said. My eyes began to widen. How does he know that I'm cross dressing?

"How?" It's all I can say.

He giggles. "Ah, I thought you know that I'm cross dressing too." He's a woman!

"I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Miyazawa Sae. I'm the owner of this bar, nice to meet you." He- She I mean offered her hand.

Regaining from my shock, I took her hand and introduce myself. "Minegishi Kuu, nice to meet you too."

"So you’re the man that I read in the newspapers. The famous new CEO of Minegishi Corp."

I began to laugh. "Me famous?, I'm just taking it from my father."

"Well I guess the papers wrong about it." She began to laugh too.

It's going to be an interesting night or should I say morning.

(o.O)

Mariko's POV

She stepped out the bus and stretch out my body. It's been a long journey, and now I'm in the city!. I take a look around, many buildings, colorful lights and people walking around the street. It's only 7 in the morning so she expects that their only few people on the street.

"Yappari it's the city!" she said out loud and starts to pick her luggage.

"First, I have to find a place to stay. Second is a decent job" She began to walk trough the street.

As I explore the city, I'm thinking of what kind of life I'll be having in here.

After an hour of exploring, her stomach grumbles signing the she have to eat. She found a small ramen shop and decides to eat there. I choose the spot near the window and sit there.

I ordered a plain ramen. I have to save money cause' I don't know when I will find a job. My thoughts disappear when the waitress places the ramen on the table and left.

"Ittadakimasu!" I say and began to eat.

(o.O)

The raven-girl is irritated because of the traffic she's going trough. This morning she received a call form a person, saying that her husband/wife is on a condo unit; Drunken. She asks where the place is. After that she immediately drives to the place where her husband is.

And now it's traffic. Tapping her hand on the driving wheel. She wants to get out of the car and walk to get there. You can simply call her obsessed for her husband/wife. Why? Because it took 3 years before they got married. You can call it a shotgun marriage. Not that she don't love Sae. Sae is a responsible person; she wants me to live a comfortable life. So, she works very hard to make her status grow.

Then she takes a turn on the corner to shortcut, but a girl passing the street appears in her front.

TBC

Dou? :pig huh:... uh!!!... I don't have any motive to continue.!!!! :scared: :err:

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2011, 02:53:16 PM »
Wow, this is my post in here and thank you for this wonderful fic

I've been reading your fics but it's just I kinda forgot to leave a comment :P

I really like this story and it's getting interesting  though the chapters are kinda short for me :P

please update as soon as you can

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2011, 08:59:36 AM »
Saeyaka?
And Mariko/Kuu?

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2011, 09:53:33 AM »
please update soon! i like it .

Offline moekare

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • OTP = WakaRei but will freak out if WakaMaiyan too
    • moekare_100
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2011, 01:39:28 PM »
I just read all chapters you have written and its nice  :hee:
I recognize that you don't update in 1 month?  :cool2: please continue it! I really want to know what happen next! please  :panic:
huaaa I feel sad in the part Acchan had a crush on Kuu  :fainted: my AtsuMina  :scared:
and who is Sae's waifu? I think its yuka  :on comhere: hehe
I am waiting for your next update!!  :on woohoo:

Sharing gifs & pictures here http://moekare80.tumblr.com/
My blog where I post random things https://moonmoekare1.wordpress.com/

Wanna join Acchan48? Click my siggy!
Join my Acchan's group on FB

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2011, 02:10:09 PM »
Sae waifu perhaps is mariko... i smell love triangle here...

Offline eSsIe21

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...cHiYuU!!!~~
« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2011, 03:15:28 PM »
Sorry for the late update!!!!  :badluck: for 3 months i didn't update this story... :cool2:

well the truth is i just write this chapter yesterday :depressed:..... i have nothing to do that day, so i think that i should update....  whahahhaha  :kneelbow:gomen minna-san!!

Chapter 5

Mariko’s POV

Why everything is black? I don’t remember anything. Ugh- my head hurts. Ah! Sou ka. I was crossing the street when a car appears.

Hey!

Uh- someone’s calling me.

Hey!

Wait!......

(o.O)

Yuka’s POV
Miyazawa Resident

“Oujo-sama! She’s waking up!!!!!”. The maid called Yuka, who is looking for ice cubes inside the refrigerator.

Yuka run towards the living room, where the woman she bumped earlier. The woman didn’t get hurt but due of shock she faint in the street and now she forget about Sae.

Flashback

Yuka manage to stop the car before she hits the woman. “Wew~ that was close”. She wipes the sweat in her forehead and looks in front to see the woman outside. But she can’t see her.

“Huh? Where did that woman go?” Yuka step out of the car and walk in the front of the car.

She saw the woman laying the street. She began to panic! Yuka is sure that she made on time. She didn’t waste her time and carry the woman to her car; she picks up the woman’s luggage and drives the car back to her house.

End of Flashback

The maid helps the girl to sit down. The woman examines the house with her eyes widen.

“Are you okay?” I ask her. She looks at me with her widen eyes. She repeatedly nods her head.

“Yokatta!” I slide down to the carpeted floor while my left hand on my chest. I thought that my car really bumps to her.

“Ojou!” The maid is going to help me but i stop her.

“I-I’m okay….”

“A-ano?” the woman speaks.

“Yes?” I answered

“Where am I?”

“Oh!” I said, while I stand up and taking the dust off of my pants. “You’re at my house right now. Do you remember why?” she nod, and then she quickly stands up and bows at me.

“J-ja, I’m going now. Thank you very much.” Then she turns around. But after a few steps she stop and turns around again.

“A-ano… Where’s my luggage?” she began to blush a little.

“Ah!~… It’s on that corner.” pointing at her luggage on the corner.

She goes to her luggage and picks it up and she goes to the front door.

“Wait!” I shout.

She stops and looks at me.

“Y-yes?”

“Are you finding a place to stay and a place to work?” I ask. By judging on her, I think that she’s new in this city.

“H-hai!”

“Then, you can stay here!”

“……” I think she’s shock

“You can sleep in our guest room and about the work….” Tilts my head. “You’ll have to go with me wherever I go. Is it okay to you?”

“A-ah! H-hai!”, she said after gaining her composure. I look to the maid beside me.

“Anna, take her luggage and put it on the guest room, beside my room.”

“Hai Ojou-sama!” She quickly gets the luggage and goes to the guest room.

I come close to her and happily take her hand. “What’s your name?”

“M-mariko. Shinoda Mariko”

“Kawaii namae wa!, then starting now you’re maririn!” I said excitedly.

“H-hai!”

(o.O)

Mariko’s POV

I have a job now! Thanks to this woman. Her name was Yuka Miyazawa. The truth is I was crossing the street when her car appears in the corner and because of shock, I passed out. The next thing in know I was in a big house and the woman beside me asked if I’m okay. I nod as an answer and I can she was relieved that I’m okay. And due of embarrassment and I remember that I have to find a place to stay. I try to get out of her house but she stops me. She asks me if I’m finding a place to stay and a work. Is she a mind reader or what? But she let me stay to her house and gave me job. And now I’m in the living room and we are talking about my past and she talks about herself too.

Offline eSsIe21

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...cHiYuU!!!~~
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2011, 03:33:00 PM »
forgot to mention my editor: ceggie

Flean

« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2011, 03:37:34 PM »
WOOOHHHH!!!!!  :shock:  You updated!!!!  :on GJ:

I want my AtsuMina!!!!! muahahahaha~~~  :wahaha:

Offline skytsuna

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina~~~~~ >.<
« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2011, 03:54:59 PM »
Yea!!!  :thumbsup An update~~  :heart: :heart:
I hope its Atsumina  :heart: and Kuumari  :oops:
Acchan... I hope she would fall for Takamina later  :)
 :cow: Thank you for updating and  :bow: Please update soon  ;)

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2011, 04:13:49 PM »
she got a job! yay! update soon!!

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2011, 06:25:22 PM »
Yuka? Which one is she, Takoyaki or Chun Chun?

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: YUI - Never say die