JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: WINK - Eien No LADY DOLL

Author Topic: Our Special Relationship (Chapter 3 - August 1)  (Read 8377 times)

Offline Mari07

• Harhar
  • Member+
  • AKB Wota
Our Special Relationship (Chapter 3 - August 1)
« on: July 29, 2011, 06:45:16 PM »
This is dedicated to ShibuyaDokiDoki and HashirePomeranian mainly because I was pressured to update. I know you guys prefer the other pairs (W Matsui and MaYuki) but this story is what came up and this pair matched the story very well. so >_> yeah.... I'm sorry If it's not that good, for I am a bit rusty.

Chapter 1
I don’t know if I’m in love with you, but at the moment I feel that you are someone special to me. I don’t want to let you go. Please stay by my side. Or I will have feelings of uneasiness. I remember you said that you also consider me special. Can these feelings be mutual? But I don’t understand what it is that I’m feeling. Could it be just mere friendship? If so, then why do I have the incredible urge to hold you? Why have I lost all desires to touch everyone else? It’s just you that I want. Just you. I’m sure that I love you, but in which way? Am I allowed to love you? Will you let me feel this way? Or will these feelings burden you? Thousands of thoughts are running through my head. But in the end, not matter what I do, I’m still thinking about you.

Here I am, laying on my bed. Thinking to myself. Thinking about you.  I remember the day we met, it still makes me laugh whenever I think back on it. My first impression of you was not so good either.

We met during the summer at the pool. It was a pretty bad day to go to the pool considering how windy it was. At the time I still had my job as a lifeguard and you were there with that jerk. I was putting away the lifejackets and you were running into my direction.

I had no idea  what you were chasing until SMACK in my face were your panties. 

“What the--?”

“OH MY GOSH! I’M SO SORRY!” you bowed sincerely with your face all red. “It’s so windy… and it just flew out of my bag… and… oh… I’M SORRY!”

I couldn’t help but burst out laughing due to your clumsiness.

“AHAHA! It’s alright! Just be more careful next time!”

“Oi! Harunyan! Did you catch it yet?!” a voice coming from behind you yelled. As he came up closer to us I had a better look and noticed that it was him.

“Oh… Yuko?”

He knew I worked here, yet he still came.

“Hello there, Yuuta. What coincidence.” This ass came here to show off his new girlfriend.

“You know her?” she asked him, “Ahh… just an old acquaintance.” He laughed.

PFFT! Yeah, an acquaintance that you dated for 3 years.  And now you’re with this dumb blonde. 

“Anyways, let’s go now, we can’t disturb her while she’s working.” He walks away with his hands around her waist, is he trying to make me jealous? I don’t give a damn about you anymore! I stuck out my tongue in frustration and continued to put away the lifejackets.

UGGH! I can’t stand him! Just breathing the same air as him irritates me! And he’s dating that tall chick. Her boobs are probably bigger than her brain.

That day ended and a month later I bumped into you again.

“Umm… Yuko-san, right?”

You approached me in the supermarket, still embarrassed about your flying panty, you thanked me for catching it once again.

“It’s really not a big deal!” I laughed. It’s quite relaxing to be around you, I wonder what you see in him.

“So how’s it going with you and Yuuta?” has he fucked you yet?

“Ah we broke up.”  You said with a smile, “He was a reeeeeeeeal jerk! He made me pay for everything!” you pouted at the wasted money and I continued to laugh.

You’re a nice girl, he should’ve treated you better.  I thought our conversation would end there, but you boldly asked to meet again.

“Eh?” I was confused because I wasn’t sure if you were joking, “ Yuko-san, I had a lot of fun talking to you today! Can I have your number? I would like to meet again!”

“Sure, why not?” as we exchanged numbers you were so eager to call it, and my cell phone rang.

”Hello?”

“By the way, my name is Kojima Haruna! I have a feeling we’re going to be good friends!”

“Ah, my name is Oshima Yuko, it was nice to meet you!”

She then hung up and waved goodbye as we split paths. 

That was how I met you, Haruna. And now we’re living together with a strange and unexplainable relationship.

“I’m home!”

“Oh, welcome back!”

Are we just roommates? Are we just friends? Are we lovers? Why can’t I stop thinking about you?

Yup, it totally doesnt make sense.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 05:51:33 AM by Mari07 »
♥♥♥ W Matsui ♥♥♥

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
Re: Our Special Relationship (Updated: July 29)
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2011, 06:59:48 PM »
hmm this is a little different from the usual Kojiyuu stories, I like it.

For once Yuko isn`t being a perv and this time it is Haruna that is being initiative.

Thank you for sharing your story, please update soon.  :twothumbs

Offline AAAice

• Member+
  • She's Yuko, a Goddess. A fact that the fans know.
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2011, 07:26:45 PM »
It was sooo lighthearted/relaxing when reading this. Uff, I heart you for the Kojiyuu. :] Though, the panty part made me giggle. xD Clumsy Haruna.
Defeating Gekikara is a dangerous dream.

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2011, 07:51:56 PM »
this is definitely not the 'usual' KojiYu fics....It's really nice...... the catching the panty scene is quite funny...I was expecting Yuko to act more like a pervert when the panty ended up on her face...but she didn't...it feels weird....but anyways its really good...please write more and update soon

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2011, 08:54:09 PM »
A not pervert Yuko ? interesting please update soon^^

Offline ShibuyaDokiDoki

• (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am the SPARKLE KING~!
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2011, 10:10:55 PM »
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~ FINALLY LOL

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2011, 12:22:06 AM »
hahahaha...! funny scene.. :cathappy:

this fic is so fresh and new :cow:

(yuko not being a pervert WEIRD but fun) :twothumbs

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2011, 12:33:57 AM »
I love this roommate thing~  :D

I's gonna be interesting~  :grin:

Please update soon~  :bow:

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2011, 05:16:38 AM »
Awesome. =Q__________________________ I hope you can update soon. =Q___________ and let that jerk be. =Q____ It's KojiYu time! =Q________
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline kaizoku_gal

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ヽ(´・ω・`)ノ
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2011, 08:04:45 AM »
That Yuuta dude can go to hell  :thumbdown:

Ah kojiyuu  :luvluv1: and Yuko not being a perv, for once.  :lol:

Follow me on tumblr!  http://haaatochun.tumblr.com/

Offline Keichan ^_^

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina! Ichiban! ^_~
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2011, 12:18:32 AM »
Haha  :cathappy: you updated! Lol! And kojiyuu as well xD but it's a cute story. However I'm trying to work out how a panty actually flies that far xD I gave up! Anywho I enjoyed! Am I expecting more chapters to this story?

Offline apparently

« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2011, 01:29:53 AM »
wait, so kojiharu is blonde here lol? or was that "dumb blonde" thing just an expression lol
anyways, so woooow, can't wait to see what happens.. kojiyuu living together omg :luvluv2:
tbh, i love it when yuko is like this~ although i love her pervy squirrel self, i like seeing her without the whole perverted factor haha  :hee:

please update soon! love the story so far~

Offline Mari07

• Harhar
  • Member+
  • AKB Wota
Re: Our Special Relationship (Chapter 2 - July 31)
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2011, 03:33:35 AM »
Thank you for commenting on this awkward fic ^__^ I know it looks like Yuko isn't much of a pervert, but you guys will understand why later in the story LOL

@apparently: no, kojiharu is not blonde LOL its just an expression xD sorry for my stereotypicalness

I was gonna update tomorrow but my Penguin couldn't wait :smhid

Chapter 2

”I know you were only gone for a few hours, and I know that your going to be coming back home to me. But I cant help but miss you. I didn’t know it’ll hurt so much to miss you. My chest tightens and every time I think about you, it hurts. Is this what it’s like to be in love? If so… then being in love is painful. Because my heartaches and it pounds hard…. So hard that I could hear it though my ears.

BADUMP
BADUMP”

“So how was work?”

Asking about her day, cuddling on the couch together, this is our everyday usual thing.

Does it have any meaning behind it?

“Hmm well... after a tiring and boring day of work, I was able to leave early. So I went to visit Mariko-chan.” Haruna pulled out a little box out of a bag, “Hehe  and at her house I was able to make this! Tada!” she opened the white box, in it was a chocolate cake with writing that says Happy 6 Months babe!  It smells like cream, so it should be a cheese cake. My favourite! I never expected her to even remember!

“Wow! You didn’t forget! You remembered!”

“Of course!” she exclaimed, “How could I forget you like cheesecake!”

“Not that! I meant you remembered the anniversary date!” 

Haruna grabbed sparklers and lit it up. “And of course I’d remember our 6th month anniversary together! How could I not?”

But… why are we celebrating? So much happened on this day, 6 months ago. Are we celebrating our 6 month friendship, our move in together, or…. The 6 months of these mixed feelings of mine?

“Hey Yuko, do you remember?” Haruna cut a piece of the cake, handed me the slice and I prepared myself for the story she was about to tell me.

“7 months ago, when we were mere acquaintances, you were…..”

“A skirt chaser. Yes. I know.”

“Ahaha! I was going to say a little strange, but yeah. A pervert!”

She’s making this cheese cake lose its rich taste! 

“We weren’t necessarily strangers but we weren’t friends either. And for some reason, at the time, I trusted you a lot. Thanks for always being by my side!” she says with a big smile.

For some reason, I feel guilt. I should be happy, but… I feel that I don’t deserve this happiness. Because She’s always been helping me and I’ve done nothing but freeload.

I do nothing to return your kindness. When I was kicked out of my house because of my parents, you were there to take me in. And here I am, jobless, yet you continue to pay for my tuition.

Why do you continue to be so kind to me? I understand the way you think, but I don’t understand how you feel. Why? Why go so far for someone like me?
“What’s with this awkward silence? Are you sad that I told you, you can’t touch other people besides me?”

“Ah..! No, that’s not why! Ahaha! I don’t mind! Haruna is enough for me hehe~”

“Good! Haha because I wouldn’t be holding anyone else but you either!”

Wait… but… why am I committed to make these promises to you? Why am I expected to only belong to you? When we have yet to confirm our feelings…

But yeah, still doesn't make sense, eh? Sorry  :nervous
♥♥♥ W Matsui ♥♥♥

Offline ShibuyaDokiDoki

• (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am the SPARKLE KING~!
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2011, 03:36:03 AM »
*flails* HURRY UP AND UPDATEEE MARI-CHANNNN~!!!!!! 8D ME GUSTA~!

Offline AAAice

• Member+
  • She's Yuko, a Goddess. A fact that the fans know.
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2011, 03:52:23 AM »
So Yuko still has her pervert side eh.

Happy 6 Months babe!
<< I just love this line for some reason. Hot. xD

I love their relationship in this fic.

Ahhh I crave for another update. :D
Defeating Gekikara is a dangerous dream.

Offline apparently

« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2011, 06:06:27 AM »
ahaha i probably thought too much into it.. kojipa, blonde?! loool.

anyways, awww it seems too short ;~; i want mooaaaaar happy kojiyuu moments! wonder what else they did that night keke. hmm, so is yuko unsure of her feelings? i mean they're already in a relationship but it seems like she doesn't exactly reciprocate haruna's affection lol. again i'm prolly just overthinking~ nice of haruna to just take yuko in like that :wub:

wish it was longer but i enjoyed the update nevertheless! :twothumbs

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2011, 06:35:12 AM »
Continue I'm curious^^

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2011, 12:11:10 PM »
Complicated~

Please update soon~  :twothumbs

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2011, 12:21:13 PM »
Too short!
I want more
Please write more!

Offline Mari07

• Harhar
  • Member+
  • AKB Wota
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2011, 05:51:01 AM »
Hi hi! I am here for another update~
Since you all complained that it was too short v_v I MADE THIS CHAPTER LONGER~  XD
Yah! I love you guys  :cow: not to mention I'm a push over LOL

Chapter 3

”You’re always looking after me. Making sure I’m happy. Being around you frustrates me, because then I’d want to hold you. Usually people are afraid that the other person might not return the embrace. But you, I know you’ll hold me tight, what I’m afraid of is… letting go. Am I being too possessive? Is it normal that I want to monopolize you? Even though you’re here with me, I’m not sure if your heart is here.”   

“It’s getting pretty late. I’ll put away the cake whilst you go to bed, ‘kay?” Haruna put the dishes and cake away. I went into the room to sleep, but a couple hours past and I couldn’t manage to get myself to sleep. Maybe a glass of what would help.

Walking down the stairs into the kitchen, then I noticed… why are the lights still on?

“Something wrong?” asked Haruna with her glasses titled and her papers spread out.

“Did you stay up all this time? If you had work you could’ve told me!” now she’s making me feel guilty. She just loves doing that doesn’t she.

“No! I … I took a little nap earlier, so… I’m able to… umm… finish my work now. It’s okay! Just go to sleep!”

After I finished my glass of water I couldn’t help but stare at Haruna struggling with her tiredness.

UGH! Why?

I walked over to the table and helped her grade the papers. Marking the papers was easy, but what makes this “work” hard is that there’s a lot.

“Yuko… “

“It’s faster this way. And I can’t sleep without you. So hurry up!”

Haruna laughed at my embarrassing comment and smiled, “Thanks.”

(A/N: Haruna is a teacher, so that’s why she’s grading papers. Her student’s quizzes. Also, they share a bed because Haruna convinced Yuko that it was cheaper this way. But really she just wanted to cuddle little Yuko in bed)

The next day I woke up at the table we were working last night. Haruna is still sleeping. Shall I wake her up with morning breakfast? Since she always leave to work without any breakfast. It totally pisses me off!  So I guess I shall make breaky for her today!

-Moments later-

It’s done! And it looks great too! Usually my cooking looks terrible but I finally… finally did it! Haruna is going to be so pleased!

“OH MAAAAN! I’M LATE!” Haruna jumped out of her chair and rushed upstairs to change.

I looked at the time and it doesn’t seem that she’s late. Why is she such in a hurry?

“Haruna! I made breakfast! Are you going to have some?”

Haruna quickly came downstairs and shuffled her papers together to place in her briefcase.

“Sorry, I can’t. I’m late!”

“But I thought school starts at 9?”

“It does, but I have to be at school by 7:30 because I’m the advisor for the girls’ soccer team. And if their coach is late then that’s a terrible example for the kids!”

But I tried so hard to make this breakfast for you!  Why aren’t you eating it!?

“Oh… okay. Then, have fun.” Forcing myself to smile at her, I can feel my tears about to breach my eyelashes.

“It looks delicious. I’m sorry, Yuko.”

Walking up closer to me, her lips hover over me. Haruna wraps her arms around me, and now I’m forced to forgive her.

Every “sorry” you give me makes me want to forgive you.

Staring at your lips. Oh how I want to touch them with my own.

Instead, you kiss me on my forehead, “Don’t worry, I’ll eat it next time!” she says.

Haruna rushes to the door, “Oh and Yuko? I’m sorry, but I’m going to be home late tonight. There’s a new teacher so we’re having a welcoming party. But don’t worry, I won’t drink too much!”

“Oh okay.”

You smile a big smile, and wave bye.

As you put your hand on that doorknob I’m thinking about how lonely I’m going to be tonight

“Oh I forgot something!”

“Hm? What did you forg—”

Ah she just kissed me! What!? Oh no my face is heating up!

“A goodbye kiss!” she says and runs out the door.

She kisses me every time I let my guard down! Did Haruna always have such a playful character!? She did that to tease me I bet.

Sigh

I guess I’ll invite Rena-chan to have breakfast with me.

” Hello?”

“Ahh…  Rena-chan? Are you free at the moment?”

“At the moment? Sorry I’m fighting some zombies!”

“What? Zombies?”

“AHH!!! I just died!”

“ Uhh…. Rena… are you playing COD…. ?”

“Yeah, but you just killed me. Why didn’t I use my Bluetooth? But sorry, what was it that you wanted?”

“I was just wondering if you wanna come over for some breakfast… since I made too much.”

“FREE FOOD! I AM SO THERE!”

DING DONG

“Sorry Rena, hold on for a sec, someone’s at the door.”

“Hai Yuko~! It’s me~!”

“Wow, you’re fast!”

As Rena happily walked in my house we had breakfast together.

“That was delicious! Thank you for the food!”

Rena always lightens up my mood, I’m glad she’s my friend.

“You’re welcome! Thanks for joining me. I’m sorry I called so last minute.”

Rena brought me upstairs and into the room. 

“It’s okay. But… PLEASE LET ME SLEEP IN YOUR COMFY BED!”

Whoa that was random, “Haha why so suddenly?”

“Well truth is, I was up all night playing zombies with Jurina-chan and I’m awfully tired. Do you mind if I use your bed?”

“Well, I don’t mind, but I was up all night too. So I’m going to be sharing the bed with you.”

I went under the sheets and left some space for her.

“isn’t Haruna-chan going to be mad at you?” Rena seems to be worried about my relationship with Haruna, I don’t know what I’m supposed to tell her to calm her.

“It’s alright, Haruna and I aren’t really like that.”

She looked at me and gave me the ‘are you sure?’ face.

“Yes. I am totally sure!” I said laughingly.

Rena laughed too, “Alright then! I will be holding you as much as I want then!”

We both got under the sheets. Rena was holding me tightly, yet gently, against her. She was nice and warm. I really enjoyed this feeling. She smelled nice, and she stroked my head which made it even more comforting.

Oh wow, I am spoiled aren’t I?

“I think I’m still in love with you, Rena.”

The words slipped out of my mouth unconsciously. I didn’t think Rena heard me but she let go and looked at me.

“Are you… serious?”

Well… to be honest… I’m not exactly sure how I feel about you. All I know is, I missed you. You did say before, “keep me as number 2 in your heart, because if I hurt you, I don’t want to hurt you too much.”

“Umm… Can I make sure?” can I make sure how I’m feeling? Because at the moment I’m asking myself if I’m in love with Haruna, and here I am telling Rena that I’m in love with her. I don’t know what to do. Am I that lonely? But… no… I think… it’s because I really… ugh I don’t even know what I want to say. I can’t even properly say it in my head because I’m that afraid to admit.

In the middle of my thoughts Rena held me again. She gave me a reassuring hug, silently telling me “Don’t think too much. Just go with the flow.”

Then I’ll just go with the flow…

I slowly closed my eyes and expected Rena’s embrace. What I didn’t expect was something soft touch my lips.

When I opened my eyes, I see Rena’s face up close.

She fell asleep faster than I thought she would.  If I… kissed her she wouldn’t notice, right?

No, no, no…!! I can’t do that to defenseless Rena! That’s terrible of me!

But her lips… were so soft, and my temptation is making me grip her.  Ahh… Rena… why you so cute?

Okay, maybe… just one little peck.

Closing my eyes once again, I kissed Rena. But I think I did something bad, because I didn’t just do it once. I did many times over and over again. And before I knew it, Rena’s tongue slipped in my mouth. From a simple peck to a passionate kiss.

When we stopped it was the evening.

“Yuko… umm…”

“Yeah… nothing happened today. I’m sorry, Rena”

We decided to get some actual sleep, but this time, I’m not going to face Rena. I turned to the opposite direction and tried to count sheep.

“Uwah… so hot… “

“Hmm?” I turn around and I see Rena stripping.  “GAH! What are you doing!?”

“I’m sorry! It’s hot, okay!?”

Right then, the door opens.

“Hey, Yuko, who’s shoes are those?”

Walking in, was Haruna. Catching the scene of Rena stripping and me in bed. Yeah, this totally looks wrong. And if I try to explain then I’d have to tell her how we had a nice passionate moment in bed.

“Sorry for the intrusion!”  Haruna runs out and I’m still sitting in bed face-palming.

“Oh my… what a predicament haha!”

“Shut up, Rena!”

YEAAAAARR
♥♥♥ W Matsui ♥♥♥

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: WINK - Eien No LADY DOLL