JPHiP Radio (11/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Aya - Miss Rock & Roll

Author Topic: H!P Christmas fanfics  (Read 7680 times)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: H!P Christmas fanfics
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2007, 03:49:41 AM »
I wanna know if Rika legitimately got the goal or of Yossi let it go past her (because she was so concerned for Rika, of course). :lol:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2007, 03:43:58 AM »
^^ think which one you want :lol:

Here's one that everyone might like(but for me, it'll be real bad)

Story 7:GAM's first Christmas

"Thank God that's over," Miki said.

"You're right," Aya replied. "I thought one encore song was enough."

The two made their way to their hotel rooms, hoping that they would not be disturbed. They had just finished a handshake session and a concet longer than expected. However, when you have over a thousand wotas screaming for more, there was nothing you can do.

"I'll see you in a few minutes," Aya replied.

Miki went to her room, without saying a word. She plopped onto the bed and was instantly asleep. She could have cared less about Aya or the concert for that matter. Her mind had drifted off to what Christmas would be like when she got home. It was Tsunku's fault for putting her in that predicament, but at the same time, she didn't want her fans to be disappointed either.

She could see it now, Christmas lights hung up, Christmas tree full of presents and celebrating it with family and friends...

However, that dream was abruptly cut short...

"Miki!" Aya said. "Miki, wake up!"

"Ohhhh..." Miki groaned. "Leave me alone..."

"Get up. I wanna show you something."

"Why?"

"It's snowing."

"Yeah, right. We're in Hawaii."

"So? Get up."

"Fine." Miki sat up and looked at her friend with her patented Fujimoto death-stare. "This better be good."

"Okay," Aya smiled. She had something hid behind her back, which she pulled out. It was a small black box. "Merry Christmas."

"What is it?" Miki asked.

"Open it," Aya smiled.

Miki looked at Aya, confused. She took the box and opened it. Her expression was the one that Aya wanted for that moment. It was a golden ring.

"Aya..." Miki began to say. "It's beautiful."

"Just as beautiful as you are, Tan." Aya replied.

"But Aya, I don't deserve this."

"Of course you do, you're my best friend."

"I know what you're doing."

"What do you mean?"

"It's about him, right?"

"I'm sorry, Tan."

"I don't want it."

"Why not?"

"Look," Miki closed the box and gave it back to Aya. "I'm sorry, but I can't take it."

"Yes you can," Aya said. "He'll never love you like I will."

"Don't tell me who I should love," Miki glared.

"OK then," Aya replied. She leaned over and kissed Miki, almost in Melodies fashion. Those few short seconds were endlessly sweet to Aya. She didn't need mistletoe to get what she wanted.

However, Miki broke the kiss and looked at her with her death stare. She was about to get off the bed before Aya held her down and began to kiss her again. Miki could do nothing but let it take its course. However, Miki turned Aya over and had a slight smile on her face. The move turned Aya on as she kissed Miki again.

Nighttime had made its way onto the hotel as the two girls laid silently in Miki's bed. Miki looked at her friend and kissed the top of her head. She had her Christmas wish all along. She looked at the box, which had the gold ring in it and put it on. "Merry Christmas Aya," she replied, "and thank you."

"Hm?" Aya was slightly awake.

"You were right. No one will ever love me like you will."

Meanwhile outside, it was snowing. It was from someone throwing paperclippings to make it look like snow. But for Miki and Aya, it was like Christmas for them back home.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2007, 06:18:15 PM by cool_kickin_dude »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2007, 04:23:34 AM »
GAM raburabu...as it should be. :yep:

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2007, 03:09:57 AM »
okay, this may be dedicated to almond, since she/he got me intrigued into her fanfics this year..also, apologies in advance if i don't get it right..

Story 8:A memoir Christmas

"Miki?" Yossie said, shaking her lover up. "You awake?"

"No.." Miki replied. "Can we sleep all day?"

"No, today's the day."

"For what?"

"You know what." Yossie shoved Miki off the bed as she began to get up.  "Hurry up and get ready."

"Fine..." Miki muttered. She hated to get up, especially when it was something that she had no idea about. But, this was Christmas. She knew that Yossie had something special planned for her and that was enough. She slowly walked to her bathroom and got a shower. It was no surprise that she let Yossie stay for the night(although she had really wished that Yossie went ahead and moved in and shut up about it).

After finally waking up from a shower, Miki was shielded with a blindfold as Yossie led her out the apartment. Miki wanted to take it off, but she felt one of Yossie's hands shielding the blindfold as well. This made Miki feel even more uncomfortable as she felt that Yossie was going to do something really infuriating to her.

"Come on Yossie," Miki said. "Why don't you go ahead and tell me?"

"You'll find out," Yossie smiled.

Luckily, Miki didn't have to wait long. She could feel the door shutting behind her as Yossie led her upstairs, one step at a time. Suddenly, Miki began to realize what Yossie was doing. She wanted to pull away, but knew that she couldn't. It was a special time for both of them at a special holiday. She felt a door open somewhere as she was rushed inside as she heard the door lock.

"Merry Christmas Miki," Yossie said.

"What is this?" Miki replied.

She saw that she was in the same place where she shared her first kiss with her friend, years before they ever were inducted in Morning Musume. She saw that the closet was decorated with a small Christmas tree and a present under it. "I don't believe it," Miki said.

Yossie went up behind Miki and put something around her neck. It was a gold necklace with a heart on it. Miki's facewas in shock, then turned into amazement. She knew that Yossie could never put her love for Miki in words, but this was also something she thought that Yossie would do something like this. "Do you like it?" Yossie asked.

"Yossie, it's..." Miki almost fought back tears(one of the rarest things she ever did around anybody), "it's the most beautiful thing anyone's ever given me."

"Now you know why I did this?" Yossie asked.

"I sure do," Miki replied. "Least I don't have to get you a present."

"What do you mean?"

"Because I already got my present." Miki brushed the hair off Yossie's eyes and gently kissed her. She pushed Yossie against the wall and began to kiss her lover passionately. When they broke the kiss, Yossie had a mischievous look on her face as she pushed Miki to the other side of the closet and began to kiss Miki passionately, with more force.

Hours later, the two were huddled in together, like a huge ball. Neither of them didn't care about missing any Christmas parites or such, the fact was that they had each other.

"What time is it?" Miki asked.

"Does it matter?" Yossie asked.

"Yes it does," Miki replied, trying to be serious for the first time today. "What if they find us?"

"You're right!" Yossie got up and tried to open the door before she noticed something missing.

"Forgot this?" Miki asked mischievously. She was holding Yossie's shirt and waving it around.

"Why you..." Yossie began to say.

Miki began to run past her, as she opened the door and began running toward the elevator. Yossie looked over and spotted something which made her smile. She saw Miki's underwear laying in plain sight. She picked them up and began to run away as well. "Wonder if she forgot something?" Yossie laughed.

Meanwhile, as Miki began to leave for her apartment(knowing that Yossie would be over soon), she began to feel a lot more colder than she was this morning.

"Wait, did I forget my underwear?" Miki asked.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2007, 03:42:06 AM »
^ :lol:

Offline mystery

« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2007, 11:55:26 AM »
 :lol: :lol: :lol:

JPHiP Radio (11/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Aya - Miss Rock & Roll