JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ogre You Asshole - Heikin wa Sayuu Gyaku no Kitai

Author Topic: THREE MONTHS (EPILOGUE) UPDATE!!!  (Read 36292 times)

Offline poets

• The forgotten Writer
  • Member+
THREE MONTHS (EPILOGUE) UPDATE!!!
« on: March 13, 2008, 10:07:32 PM »
A/N: I can't remember from who it was... but there's a quote that I believe in very much and it goes: "When you are heartbroken is when you are most alive". The concept behind that quote is that when you are fighting for something is when you are truly yourself. It is only through the suffering of loss and hardships of battle where you can find a realistic conception of the world around you and a true outlook of life. You realize that not everything is for free and that not everything is forever. So with that angsty attitude I present to you a three part series :D one shot (if such a thing exists). As you can properly assume it wont be the happiest of stories but please don't fret. Staying true to my way of writing and thinking, there will be some nice and funny moments. So now that I finished writing this lengthy explanation as to why I decided to write this... plz enjoy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THREE MONTHS

“You…” She growled out “YOU BITC-” the undeniable sound of a slap rebounded itself through out the walls of the corridor.

“That. Is. Enough. You better think twice before finishing that sentence” Yossy’s eyes narrowed on the turtle. Eri’s face was turned to the right, her eyes wide with shock and disbelief. She slowly, mechanically, hesitantly turned her head to face her offender. She raised her hand to caress the pink spot that had developed on the affected area. Tears swelled up and began to stream down her face. Down the corridor you could see the many members peeking out of their dressing rooms, their eyes expressing their contradicting emotions of wanting to comfort her or packing up all there belonging as quickly as they could and leave. “If I ever see you come with an inch close to calling your sub-leader that word again, not only will I slap you but I will personally announce your graduation at our next concert”. The only response Yoshizawa got from the normally passive junior was more tears and slight whimpers.

“E…Eri” Miki cleared her throat “I think it would be best if you go now” she wisely suggested and Eri wisely accepted. Before walking away she gave Yossy a parting look, a look so expressive, so full of hurt that Yossy almost found it unbearable to stare back at. Eri then shot Fujimoto a glare, one that caused the glare queen herself to glance away in shame. As the youngest of the three walked back to her dressing room, one could spot a certain Morning Musume member who had taken her decision to comfort. Gaki ran to the turtle with open arms but was only met with rebuff and was slammed into one of the walls. Yoshizawa took a step forward with the intention to scold but a ceasing hand from her second in command made her stop. “Yossy” Miki ripped her sight from the floor and looked directly at the taller girl “I need to talk to you in private” she grabbed her leader by the hand and began walking to their dressing room. Before Yoshizawa was dragged off she caught a last glimpse at the scenery behind her. Gaki had slid to her knees, face in hands crying her eyes out. Ai-chan and Konkon were walking towards her. As for the turtle she was being closely followed by Sayumi and Makoto. With a quick tug from her arm she quickly lost sight of them and was now in the room. Miki closed the door behind her and securely locked it. She turned and stared into Yossy’s eyes as she leaned against the door.

“Miki…” Yossy’s face was drenched with concern “Are you okay?” Miki lunged into Yossy’s arms and began to cry like a child into the taller girl’s chest. “What the hell is happening?” you could hear the confusion in every syllable. One moment she is calmly enjoying her midday bagel in peace when she heard some shouting. She quickly got up to take a look at what was causing the commotion. Next thing she knows she spots a normally non-violent Kamei Eri harshly pushing Fujimoto and to a greater level of shock a normally violent Fujimoto just standing there and taking it.

“Yocchan…” her voice cracked “I’m a horrible person”

“What!?” Yossy released Miki and cupped her face, forcing the watery eyed Fujimoto to look at her. “Hey now, listen to me. You are not a horrible person. You are actually quite the opposite, okay?” The younger one did her best to comfort “In fact you are someone I like very much and I don’t like horrible people. With the exception of Nakazawa and Yasuda” the mildly funny joke broke a smile on Fujimoto’s crying face. “There we go” Yossy wiped away some of the tears “now that’s the way I like to see Fujimoto. Smiling or glaring” Miki gave a light chuckle. “Good, now that we’re in a happier mood. How about telling me why I just slapped a disrespecting Kamei?” a frown appeared on Miki’s face.

“Yocchan” she sighed “I broke our number one rule as Leader and sub-leader”

“Oh?” Yossy voiced “From the sound of it, maybe we should sit and talk” Miki nodded and they both sat down on the large couch of their dressing room.

“It’s hard to tell you right here and right now” Miki played with her thumbs.

“What ever it is I’m sure it won’t shock me. So which rule of our “never-break” rules did you break?” 

“I slept with one of the members” Miki blurted out. Yossy stared at her for a few seconds then shrugged.

“That was not a good idea but as long as it’s not blown out of proportion every thing is okay” Yossy reassured her sub-leader.

“I slept with Niigaki” Yossy’s mouth slaw jacked. One could hear the clicks in her brain as everything came together. 

“Miki….” Yossy’s voice had an oh-no tone

“I know, I know, I knoooooow” Miki leaned forward, crossed her arms over her lap and rested her head on them. “I fee like shit” Miki’s voice lazily floated from her small refuge.

“Well at least you’re feeling the way you should be” Yossy nodded. “That sucks. To think that Gaki and Eri had just collected enough courage to say they liked each other and had finally decided to be in a relationship”

“Yocchan, you really aren’t helping” Miki tilted her head a bit to look at Yossy.

“Miki, I’m not really trying to help” Short haired one slightly opened her legs and rested her elbows on her knees.

The glarer groaned and threw her self to the right, landing face up on the rest of the couch “How could I let this happen?” a single tear slid down her temple. 

“I have a better question, how did it happen?” to Yossy’s dismay the story had been presenting itself backwards. She was currently in the conclusion, she just witnessed the climax, so it was time for her to be told the build up.

“I really don’t want to relive that moment, at least not right now” Miki blankly stared at a black spot on the ceiling.

“Well if you won’t tell me” Yossy stood up, Miki quickly fixed her eyes on her “I guess I’ll have to go ask Gaki” She strode over to the door but before she could unlock it Miki pushed her against the wall.

“You can’t” Miki pleaded.

“Who says I can’t?” The boyish girl pushed the long haired one off. “Last time I checked the one who became the leader of this group was me. If there is something going on, which my sub-leaders knows about but refuses to tell me, I need to go find out about it now. Especially when it’s something that’s affecting my group as a whole”

Miki’s water works started again, Yossy had only witnessed Miki crying one or two times before. She knew it had to be really serious for her to be getting like this. To be utterly honest, it even freaked her out a bit. “Fine” she sniffed “I’ll tell you” she grabbed Yossy’s hand once more and sat her on the couch. They stood there in silence for a couple of minuets, Miki finally opened her mouth “I don’t know where to begin” Yossy sighed and leaned back into the soft cushion of the couch.

“How about we go about it Q&A style? Then when you finally know where to start you can tell me what happen”

Miki nodded

“Since when has it been going on?”

“Three months ago”

Yossy’s eyes almost bulged out “THREE MONTHS?”

“Yes”

“So she’s been with you since before she hooked up with Eri?”

“Yes”

“Oh My God” Yossy shook her head “You’ve been sleeping with her for three months?”

“No”

The answer confused Yossy “Since when have you been sleeping with her?”

“For two weeks”

“Two weeks Miki? That’s when she and Eri started going out”

Miki bit the inside of her cheek and glanced to the side “I know”

“Why?” Yossy sincerely asked

Miki’s face strained and one could tell she way searching for the answer “I think I know where to start now” Miki stated. “Do you recall the day I stayed behind, after I got rejected for the 100th time.” Yossy nodded “Well that night I decided I was gonna get over the little bitch and broke into Nakazawa’s secret batch”

“No you didn’t?” Yossy was in utter shock “Out of all the not so smart things you’ve don’t that’s the worse” Miki grinned mischievously.

“She hasn’t said one little thing to me or anyone about it. She did upgrade her lock though” She rolled her eyes “But either way, that’s not the point. I took three of her sake bottles and downed the first two. I started feeling much better and decided it was time for me to go home. I stood up and walked to the door but my shoes were making it difficult for me to walk properly”

“The shoes or the liquor?” Yossy teased.

“Again, that’s not the point. As I gracefully walked down the hallway, shoes in hand, bottle of sake in the other and singing in the best voice I have…..”

The heat emanating from Niigaki’s eyes caused the window, on which her head laid up against, to slightly fog up. The sun had already gone to its western bed and taken all it’s warmth with it. Only the cold was left, blanketing Japan from top to bottom. A mix of rain and snow collided itself against the windshield of the van.

“So basically you and Fujimoto-san have been romantically together for three months?” Konno, who was sitting in the row in front of Niigaki and Ai-chan, made sure she didn’t misunderstand. Niigaki didn’t even flinch at the question.

“Gaki…” Ai-chan pushed back some hair strands behind Niigaki’s ear “Konkon asked you a question” Gaki finally reacted and turn to face her friends.

“Where’s everyone else?” she asked. Konkon and Ai looked at each other.

“Mako and Sayu are with Eri. Reina went to go drop off Koharu but will meet up with them later. Once Reina gets there, depending on the situation, Mako will come and meet up with us.” Konkon informed. 

“You’re worried about Eri, huh?” Ai-chan sympathized.

“It started three months ago. It was on a rainy Sunday night.” Niigaki once again ignored a question. Konkon and Ai-chan looked at each other once more.

“Are you talking about you and Fujimoto-san?” Konkon question.

Niigaki nodded “Remember that day I stayed behind because I wanted to read one more chapter of my manga. Well I ended up reading through the whole book.” She gave an embarrassed smile. “When I read the last paged I realized how late it was. I naturally assumed I was the last one left there, having packed up all my things I made my way down the corridors. Out of the blue I heard this horribly scary noise. It sounded like a cat-bird hybrid that was drowning but trying it’s best to survive – “

“YADA” Ai-chan covered her ears “are you going to tell us the truth or just scare us into not asking anymore questions” Konkon and Niigaki couldn’t help but laugh.

“I’m serious and this isn’t a scary story.” The smile that was moments ago on Niigaki was now gone and a frown stood there as it’s substitute. “It’s a story that’ll start out funny, then get adventurous but it will end very sad” Konkon and Ai could empathize with their fellow Gokkie. “So as I was saying. I was walking down the corridor and I heard that noise. Chills began to crawl up and down my spine, sweat was starting to appear, and I became very, very, very afraid. I thought it was a ghost or a monster. Suddenly I heard the creature cackle.” Niigaki snorted with irony “Who else in our group or in our record label for that matter cackles. I hesitantly walked up to the corridor from where I heard the noise. And as expected a stumbling, drunk out of her wits, shoes in one hand, sake in the other, singing a song, very out of tune mind you, about how she hoped Goto Maki would just drop dead Fujimoto was the one causing that entire ruckus.” At the sound of Goto-san’s name Ai-chan became very intrigued.

“Do you know what words she was saying?” Ai asked.

“Not really. It was a while ago”

“This was on the 12th” Ai stated.

”Hmm, now that I think about… yeah it was on the 12” Niigaki agreed.

“Ai-chan” Konkon called “how do you know?” Ai realized the mistake she had done, by not watching what she said, she just stupidly made a mistake.

“Ano… I was thinking about the day Gaki stayed late” Konkon and Niigaki bought it

“Anyways, so what happen Gaki?” Konkon urged the youngest of the three to resume relaying her story.

“I approached her and asked her if she needed any help. All she did was ramble on asking me if I liked Goto. I kept answering “no” but she wouldn’t believe me. She called me a liar and that she didn’t trust liars and that she didn’t willingly leave with untrustworthy people. I stared at her with pure confusion and she…well… she found it funny to mimic my face. Suddenly she burst out laughing, with snorts and everything. Then as if adding insult to injury she asked me “How do you get your eyebrows to curve upward like that?” then she leaned her head back and gave a full cackled. Interestingly enough, as if by fate or karma she lost balance and feel flat on her bottom.” Niigaki smiled broadly at the memory. “I was speechless… can you believe that, SPEECHLESS?”

“Wow that is amazing, you speechless is unheard of” Ai agreed.

Niigaki glowered “It was a figure of speech Ai-chan, I didn’t mean it literality”

“Oh” Ai blushed a bit “sumimasen” she slightly bowed.

“So in which building* are we now Gaki?” Konkon asked.

“The good building –” Gaki suddenly realized what she said.

“Sumimasen” Konkon laughed along with Ai.

“Forget it, I guess you guys don’t want to hear the story” Niigaki resumed her previous position and pressed her forehead up against the cold window.

“Nee, Gaki… we’re only trying to lighten the mood.” Ai nudged her friend.

“And I think we were somewhat successful, at least you stopped crying” Konkon backed up their excuse. Niigaki looked away from the window and gave them a reassuring smile.

“Thanks guys, but there’s nothing really that anyone can do to make me feel any better. I screwed up… majorly. Even if I feel better, it’ll only be short lived. It’s hard to stay happy when the two people you care deeply about are hurt”

Ai looked at her a bit hit “Do you mean you don’t care about me or Konkon or Mako deeply?”

Risa was slightly taken a-back “Nooooooooo, don’t take me wrong. I care about you guys like family, but I mean romantically. You know?” she tried her best to explain it.

“Don’t worry Gaki, even if she doesn’t get it, I’ll explain it to her later” Konkon leaned forward and patted Ai-chan on the head.

“I understood her” Ai gave a frustrated sigh.

“Breath Eri breath” Sayu frantically rubbed the back of her bestfriend.

“I… can’t… take it… anymore” She started crying hard again. Mako held her tightly in her arms trying to comfort the betrayed Eri.

“You don’t need to keep telling us if you don’t want to” Mako said “If it’s getting you this riled up. Maybe it’s best if you don’t tell us… at least not right now.” Eri now quieted down to sniffs.

“No, I want to tell you. I need to tell you. If I don’t get this out I won’t be able to sleep to night” Eri spoke with gasps.

“First regulate your breathing” Sayu ordered. After a few minuets of a breathing exercise Eri was back to normal. “Good” Sayu playfully tugged on Eri’s bangs “Now finish telling us what happen”

“Gaki… Niigaki-san” she said the name as if it disgusted her “then explained to me that she bent down and picked up Fujimoto-san from the floor. She asked her “where’s your house at?” and all Fujimoto would do…” Eri clamped down on her teeth and clenched her jaw “Was grab Gaki’s… Niigaki-san’s  cheeks and call her cute”

“That’s not too bad, we pinch her cheeks all the time” Sayu stated.

“The cheeks on her face weren’t the ones Fujimoto was pinching” Eri said in a low snarl. You could see she was getting angrier and angrier by the second. “that’s just one of the many things I can’t forgive her for. She was touching my GAKI’s cheeks”

Mako and Sayu just fell silent. It was one of those moments.

“Gaki… tried her best to hold Fujimoto up but the woman kept stumbling back and forth. Finally she decided to let Fujimoto sit on the floor, called up Nakazawa, my brave Gaki called up Nazakawa by herself and asked for Fujimoto’s address and then she called a cab. Once she knew the cab was no more than a few minuets away she repicked up Fujimoto and wobbled their way to the cab. While in the taxi she says Fujimoto kept on trying to pass moves on her but they were all incomplete”

“Incomplete?” Mako looked puzzled.

“Fujimoto would start to make her “move” but would pass out midway through”

Sayu had to giggle at that fact. She had been victimized by a drunk Fujimoto before.

“Finally” Eri continued “They made it to her apartment” Eri’s eyes blazed fire once more. Mako and Sayu became frighten; they were hesitant in asking her to finish the story.

“So what else happen?” Reina’s form appeared before the door.

“Reina!” Sayu exclaimed.

“When did you come in?” Mako asked

“Around the part where brave Gaki was being” she made quotation marks wither hands “Pinched” Makoto had to stifle a laugh. “So what else do you know?” Reina questioned “Did anything happen that night?”

“No, not that night” Eri became very serious, her eyes expressing her sadness wandered off into the distance. Moments later she blinked back to reality “That night, with the help of the taxi driver, they threw Fujimoto into her bed. Gaki had asked the taxi driver to wait for her but apparently the man didn’t hear her. It was already to late for her to take the train back home. She called up her parents and told them she was going to stay at Fujimoto’s”

==========================================================================
HAH I forgot to add this in, i was in a bit of hurry when i posted this up.

*The joke is a reference to the Music Fighter episode for "Osaka Koi no Uta" were Gaki tells the amusing story about her home town and two buildings. If you haven't seen it here is the link: http://youtube.com/watch?v=H0ag5u4b-_g
« Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 07:50:33 PM by poets »
Rika <3 So funneh

Offline Grisours

• Koi no Mega Lover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • =3
Re: THREE MONTHS (1/3)
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2008, 10:42:15 PM »
You definitly caught my interest here. I'm as curious as Reina! Specially because is Gaki and Miki, who I never imagined together... Poor Eri, though! :'(
Keep it up, I'm waiting for the next part already! :grin:

Offline AmberSan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Always タカガキ L-O-V-E
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2008, 10:52:19 PM »
I LOVE YOU !
Miki/Gaki, GakiKame and possibly Ai/Gottsan pairing (she's hiding something). this is definitely something i'm looking for.
waiting for an update.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2008, 11:55:53 PM by AmberSan »

Offline g4rfield

• Yocchan is my chan~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I belong to a religion called Yossy-ism
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2008, 12:23:47 AM »
*Today I'm feeling like this ----> :mon ill:*

Miki slept with GAKI??? Yikes!! what?? I can't see that in a million year. Seriously.... :shocked:

“Well that night I decided I was gonna get over the little bitch and broke into Nakazawa’s secret batch”
Nakazawa has a secret batch??  :rofl: I love it! I'm sure that's how she always has a fresh bottle on her hand and of course appear sober all the time except when she's raging mad.

You made me LOL'd myself many many times. Bwahahaha! :mon lmao:

Now, I feel like Miki sleeping with Gaki is a very unfortunate result of her being rejected by Goto for the 100th time or because Ai-chan was the one who reject her or Ai-chan going out with Goto therefore they both reject Miki's advances, etc. Anyway, anything can happen in your story so I'm not ruling out any unusual pairings.  :twisted:

uhhhmmm...I found things that are strange puppy-chan.  :grin: I specially quote them in here for your viewing pleasure.  Let me know if you want me to take em down.  :gmon nya:

“I fee like shit”

*edited comment due to reader's slight error*   XD

"They stood there in silence for a couple of minuets"

"When I read the last paged I realized how late it was."

Sometimes I wonder if you're testing my beta reader power or my patience with typos.   :mon fyeah:
« Last Edit: March 14, 2008, 12:45:56 AM by g4rfield »

Offline Amarghetta

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • The likeness of a human
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2008, 01:09:23 AM »
Miki and Gaki. Wha... Wha... WHAT?!?!? And she stayed at her place!  :O That's quite the unexpected pairing. Romatically, I mean.  :roll: Physically, well, maybe...  8)

Anyway, this seems interesting. I like how everybody gets to tell a part of the story. It's almost like trying to solve a puzzle. Also, I like how everything remains kind of light, despite the uncomfortable situation.  :yep:

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2008, 02:10:39 AM »
well you certainly have me intrigued!  It's sad and funny and oh so interesting!  The pairings are so out there!  I can't believe Gaki can't decide between the two!  *shakes head*

if this is 1/3 are there only a total of 3 chapters  :O?

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2008, 05:22:35 AM »
“You…” She growled out “YOU BITC-” the undeniable sound of a slap rebounded itself through out the walls of the corridor.

“That. Is. Enough. You better think twice before finishing that sentence” Yossy’s eyes narrowed on the turtle. Eri’s face was turned to the right, her eyes wide with shock and disbelief. She slowly, mechanically, hesitantly turned her head to face her offender. She raised her hand to caress the pink spot that had developed on the affected area. Tears swelled up and began to stream down her face. Down the corridor you could see the many members peeking out of their dressing rooms, their eyes expressing their contradicting emotions of wanting to comfort her or packing up all there belonging as quickly as they could and leave. “If I ever see you come with an inch close to calling your sub-leader that word again, not only will I slap you but I will personally announce your graduation at our next concert”.
Holy shit what happened???  :hip blink:

As the youngest of the three walked back to her dressing room, one could spot a certain Morning Musume member who had taken her decision to comfort. Gaki ran to the turtle with open arms but was only met with rebuff and was slammed into one of the walls.

Gaki had slid to her knees, face in hands crying her eyes out. Ai-chan and Konkon were walking towards her.
Wow, Eri must REALLY be pissed off to not welcome Risa. :dizzy:

“Yocchan” she sighed “I broke our number one rule as Leader and sub-leader”

“What ever it is I’m sure it won’t shock me. So which rule of our “never-break” rules did you break?”

“I slept with Niigaki” Yossy’s mouth slaw jacked.
:stunned:

Oh.

That explains Eri...AND Risa.

“Since when have you been sleeping with her?”

“For two weeks”

WTH? Did Miki not know that Risa and Eri liked each other that way? More importantly, why did Risa go along with it if she felt the way she did about Eri???   :gmon blonde:

“Do you recall the day I stayed behind, after I got rejected for the 100th time.” Yossy nodded “Well that night I decided I was gonna get over the little bitch and broke into Nakazawa’s secret batch”
Oh no. Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh no. I'm worried that I think I know where this is going now.  Yuko's name combined with the mention of a "secret stash" is NOT good. 

I hesitantly walked up to the corridor from where I heard the noise. And as expected a stumbling, drunk out of her wits, shoes in one hand, sake in the other, singing a song, very out of tune mind you, about how she hoped Goto Maki would just drop dead Fujimoto was the one causing that entire ruckus.” At the sound of Goto-san’s name Ai-chan became very intrigued.
It was Maki that had rejected Miki (and possibly broke her heart)? :o

“Do you know what words she was saying?” Ai asked.

“Not really. It was a while ago”

“This was on the 12th” Ai stated.

”Hmm, now that I think about… yeah it was on the 12” Niigaki agreed.

“Ai-chan” Konkon called “how do you know?” Ai realized the mistake she had done, by not watching what she said, she just stupidly made a mistake.

“Ano… I was thinking about the day Gaki stayed late” Konkon and Niigaki bought it
Uh oh, now Aichan has a secret too.  :sweatdrop:

“Breath Eri breath” Sayu frantically rubbed the back of her bestfriend.

“I… can’t… take it… anymore” She started crying hard again. Mako held her tightly in her arms trying to comfort the betrayed Eri.
:pen_cry:

“Gaki… Niigaki-san” she said the name as if it disgusted her “then explained to me that she bent down and picked up Fujimoto-san from the floor. She asked her “where’s your house at?” and all Fujimoto would do…” Eri clamped down on her teeth and clenched her jaw “Was grab Gaki’s… Niigaki-san’s  cheeks and call her cute”

Once she knew the cab was no more than a few minuets away she repicked up Fujimoto and wobbled their way to the cab. While in the taxi she says Fujimoto kept on trying to pass moves on her but they were all incomplete”

“Incomplete?” Mako looked puzzled.

“Fujimoto would start to make her “move” but would pass out midway through”
:lol:

“Finally” Eri continued “They made it to her apartment” Eri’s eyes blazed fire once more. Mako and Sayu became frighten; they were hesitant in asking her to finish the story.

Reina questioned “Did anything happen that night?”

“No, not that night” Eri became very serious, her eyes expressing her sadness wandered off into the distance.
Nothing happened that night? But then...when did they...and why?  :k-crazy:

K, as much as this part so far makes me go  :tantrum: at the angst, I'm also all at the same time (and I don't even like popcorn).

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline peti-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ai-chan oriented XD
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2008, 04:29:49 PM »
GakixMikixEri?What a crazy love triangle :dizzy: I can imagine Gaki with Kame but with Miki?That's something rare but damn exciting :farofflook:

What's more, Ai-chan is hiding something which concerns Maki and that's even more interesting  :ding:

So...I want the next chapter :pleeease:

And btw

Angry Eri...Priceless....

Offline loveshadow

• If Romance could be personified... I'd like to be it.
  • ecchi
  • Punish Me Marisama
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2008, 05:58:33 PM »
That quote you're basing this story on is really interesting. I've never heard it before but I like the way you explain it. Took me three times of rereading it to get it but in the end I got it.  XD

I'm going to do this... JFC style  :glasses:

WTF there's a slap already :mon slapself:

“If I ever see you come with an inch close to calling your sub-leader that word again, not only will I slap you but I will personally announce your graduation at our next concert”. The only response Yoshizawa got from the normally passive junior was more tears and slight whimpers.
I'm in awe... leader Yossy defending Subleader Miki. YOSSUI HOT!  :mon lovelaff:

“E…Eri” Miki cleared her throat “I think it would be best if you go now” she wisely suggested and Eri wisely accepted. Before walking away she gave Yossy a parting look, a look so expressive, so full of hurt that Yossy almost found it unbearable to stare back at. Eri then shot Fujimoto a glare, one that caused the glare queen herself to glance away in shame. As the youngest of the three walked back to her dressing room, one could spot a certain Morning Musume member who had taken her decision to comfort. Gaki ran to the turtle with open arms but was only met with rebuff and was slammed into one of the walls. Yoshizawa took a step forward with the intention to scold but a ceasing hand from her second in command made her stop. “Yossy” Miki ripped her sight from the floor and looked directly at the taller girl “I need to talk to you in private” she grabbed her leader by the hand and began walking to their dressing room. Before Yoshizawa was dragged off she caught a last glimpse at the scenery behind her. Gaki had slid to her knees, face in hands crying her eyes out. Ai-chan and Konkon were walking towards her. As for the turtle she was being closely followed by Sayumi and Makoto. With a quick tug from her arm she quickly lost sight of them and was now in the room. Miki closed the door behind her and securely locked it. She turned and stared into Yossy’s eyes as she leaned against the door.
Whoa... powerful scene. Eri!?!?! why are you rejecting Gaki!?!?!?   :OMG:

One moment she is calmly enjoying her midday bagel in peace when she heard some shouting.
:lol: yossui and her bagels

“I slept with Niigaki” Yossy’s mouth slaw jacked. One could hear the clicks in her brain as everything came together.

“Miki….” Yossy’s voice had an oh-no tone

“I know, I know, I knoooooow” Miki leaned forward, crossed her arms over her lap and rested her head on them. “I fee like shit” Miki’s voice lazily floated from her small refuge.

“Well at least you’re feeling the way you should be” Yossy nodded. “That sucks. To think that Gaki and Eri had just collected enough courage to say they liked each other and had finally decided to be in a relationship”
WHAT THE F%&  :mon closeup:
THIS IS A GAKIXMIKI story????
That's it, you are the queen of random hook ups.

:stunned:

“You can’t” Miki pleaded.

“Who says I can’t?” The boyish girl pushed the long haired one off. “Last time I checked the one who became the leader of this group was me. If there is something going on, which my sub-leaders knows about but refuses to tell me, I need to go find out about it now. Especially when it’s something that’s affecting my group as a whole”
Pleading Miki o.o  LEADER YOSSUI hot!

“The shoes or the liquor?” Yossy teased.

“Again, that’s not the point. As I gracefully walked down the hallway, shoes in hand, bottle of sake in the other and singing in the best voice I have…..”
:lol: Her version is so different from Risa's LOL

“YADA” Ai-chan covered her ears “are you going to tell us the truth or just scare us into not asking anymore questions” Konkon and Niigaki couldn’t help but laugh.
Ai would get scared

“Wow that is amazing, you speechless is unheard of” Ai agreed.

Niigaki glowered “It was a figure of speech Ai-chan, I didn’t mean it literality”
LOL... BTW drunk Miki is almost as funny as drunk Nakazawa.

GOOD BUILDING JOKE
:mon lmao:

*Eri's scene*
That was sad! but the Niigaki cheeks was funny and Reina's entrance was cool.

Really loved it! Can't wait for the other two. Like Yossui i want to know what happen, it sucks going about things backwards.

Offline poets

• The forgotten Writer
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2008, 10:09:41 AM »
Gomen for the long wait. But the good news is part 2 is extra long XD. Tomorrow i'll be posting up the next chapter for my other story... i'm to sleepy to edit another story right now. Anywho, keeping up with my promise I'm answering back to the posts! :).

You definitly caught my interest here. I'm as curious as Reina! Specially because is Gaki and Miki, who I never imagined together... Poor Eri, though! :'(
Keep it up, I'm waiting for the next part already! :grin:

Yeah Reina's comes off as really curious in this fic. I'm glad i wrote her in where I did.

I LOVE YOU !
Miki/Gaki, GakiKame and possibly Ai/Gottsan pairing (she's hiding something). this is definitely something i'm looking for.
waiting for an update.

Well <3 you too ^_^

and yeah Ai is hiding something... question is what exactly.

*edited comment due to reader's slight error*   XD

Wise choice ~_~

JFC's comments XD.

I'm glad you're eating popcorn :lol: JFC's comments are always unique to read

GakixMikixEri?What a crazy love triangle :dizzy: I can imagine Gaki with Kame but with Miki?That's something rare but damn exciting :farofflook:

What's more, Ai-chan is hiding something which concerns Maki and that's even more interesting  :ding:

So...I want the next chapter :pleeease:

And btw

Angry Eri...Priceless....

*hi5's peti-chan*
Angry Eri IIISSS Priceless! I <3 angry Eri in fics LOL

oveshadow qoutes XD

I'm glad to see another JFC style posting lol. So yeah leader Yossy defending Miki is cute, I've always thought that Yossy is the kind to stick up for other so... why not write it in. Since you're calling me the Queen of odd hook-ups shouldn't i get a crown? o.O.

So that pretty much is it for the comments... HERE COMES PART DUEX!

Rika <3 So funneh

Offline poets

• The forgotten Writer
  • Member+
Re: THREE MONTHS (2/3) UPDATE!
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2008, 10:11:30 AM »
PART 2

“How I got home and into my warm bed? You’d have to ask Gaki” Miki scratched her head. “My memory starts kicking in around 10 A.M;  I woke up to the smell of cooking and sound of someone on the phone.” Miki had made her way back to the couch now and had comfortably put her legs up on Yossy. Her elbow balanced her arm on the backrest of the couch, while she rested her head on her fist.

“Gaki was on the phone?” Yossy made sure

“Yeah it was her. I wasn’t sure it was her at first though. I sat up on my bed but quickly fell back on it. I had the biggest headache of life.” Miki winced at the memory

“Hang over?”

“I think so” Yossy gave her a perplexed look “to be honest I’ve thought about that headache a lot. It was just too strong for it to be a hang over. I’m almost positive Nakazawa puts something on the first four sake bottles of her batch.”

At the sound of her friends theory Yossy doubled over in laughter “I wouldn’t put it beyond her, you know”

“Exactly” Miki agreed.

“So continue…” Yossy made a circular motion with her hand.

“Well, once the room stopped spinning. I finally concentrated on whose voice it was. It was hard to make out the words because she was talking so fast. I realized it was Gaki, no one can talk that fast besides her. Once I decided that a wobbly room was easier to walk in than a spinning room I stood up once more. I had to keep holding on to the wall….” Miki abruptly became quiet.

“W-what’s wrong?”

“Nothing, I just keep thinking that Yuko spikes the front drinks to teach people a lesson”

Yossy snapped her fingers in front Miki’s face “Fujimoto! Focus!”

“Right, well as I stumbled on to the kitchen I ran out of things to hold on to. Thankfully she had just hung up the phone. I started to fall forward when she turned around and caught me. It was…. Needless to say… an unusual position for me and her” Miki uncomfortably shifted.

“What position were you guys in?”

“Probably one I should’ve taken advantage. I would have to, if it hadn’t been for that hang over” Miki grinded her teeth.

Yossy sighed “What position was it Miki?” she repeated.

“My arms were draped over her shoulders. She was holding me up from my waist. Her chin was just above my shoulder” Miki’s eyes turned dreamy, I smile crept on to her face. Yossy only shook her head, all the years she had known her sub-leader that was one thing about her that would never change. She couldn’t help it, Miki was a groper.

“Moments after hanging up with me Fujimoto surprised her” Eri wiped her nose on her sleeve. Mako slightly disgusted by that gave Eri a tissue from her purse.

“Surprise her?” Sayu repeated.

“What type of surprise” Reina was in a need-to-know mode.

“From what I understand Fujimoto had such a serious hang over she found it hard to walk. Gaki turned around just on time to catch her.”

“How do you know it wasn’t done on purpose?” Mako asked.

“Because the position they ended up in was to perfect for groping demon Miki not to take advantage… and well she didn’t take advantage” a mental gasp could be heard from the listeners. “So… Fujimoto’s weight was too much and slowly Fujimoto slid down Gaki… ending up on the floor. She quickly asked Gaki to give her a towel for her eyes. Apparently the room was too bright for her.”

“Damn, that was one bad hang over” Reina tisked.

“Big time” Eri nodded. “ In the end Gaki helped her off the floor and walked her to her couch. Laying her down so that Fujimoto wouldn’t strain herself but Mik-san being stubborn kept trying to get up. Gaki of course wouldn’t let her. She told Miki-san that if there was anything she needed to just ask her.”

“Gaki turned out to be very serviceable, now didn’t she?” Sayu muttered under her breath. Mako over heard her and smiled inwardly.

“I still can’t believe Gaki would do this to me” Eri’s tears slid down her face. “Guys?” She looked at all of them. “Do you think Gaki’s in love with Fujimoto?”

They all fell silent. They themselves were unsure of how they felt about it, let alone what Gaki felt.

“Is that all that happen that day?” Reina asked.

“Basically, but that’s the day it all started”

“What do you mean that’s how it all started?” Mako questioned.

“After she finally convinced Fujimoto to stay laying down Gaki then chatted with her, helped her up to the bathroom like five times and massaged her temples”

“What?!? Why?” Reina looked frustrated.

“Because that’s the way Gaki is. She’s very helpful” Mako came to Gaki’s defense.

“Yup” Eri nodded.

“That’s no excuse… being helpful is not an excuse” Reina counter attacked.

“Reina…” Sayu placed a calming hand on the Yankee’s tense shoulder. “Either way it doesn’t matter. Gaki-san and Eri hadn’t even confessed they liked each other” immediately she felt the muscles relax under her touch. Reina sat back down, she new Sayu was right.

“Look, she probably figured that Fujimoto must have had a really bad day and thus drank till she was completely out of it. She cooked food and probably fixed up around Miki-chan’s place figuring that Miki would have a bad head-ache. Take most of what Gaki does to face value… that’s just the way Gaki is” Mako concluded her defense.   

“That’s why I still can’t accept what happen” Eri shook her head.

“Do you want to stop?” Sayu asked.

“No… I want to continue. After a few hours…”

“After a few hours Miki was feeling a lot better. So much better she started with her groping antics again” Risa took a moment to inhale.

“Did you expect any different?” Ai-chan asked.

“honestly?… no” Gaki frowned.

“Risa…” Konkon called “This is all very interesting but what does this have to do with you hooking up with Fujimoto?”

Gaki slightly blushed. She was going way to deep into detail. “Well truth be told it was the first time me and her had actually spent some quality time alone. True she was sick beyond all reason… but between the groping and the teasing conversation was held. She asked me why I was there and I explained it. She then thanked me for taking care of her. She asked me who I was talking to and I told her it was Kamei.”

“What did she say to that?” Ai asked.

“Funny” Gaki laughed sarcastically. “Now that you ask I think I can see where it all started.” She bit her upper lip. “I told her it was Kamei and she snorted in an all knowing way. She then stated we were both dumb. I of course was offended, I asked her why. She flicked my nose and said that we both should just admit that we like each other. I was taken back by her comment. I denied that I had any romantic feelings for Eri at all. Then she looked at me right square in the eye and said in a low voice. ‘I can see turtles in your pupils’.” Konkon had to laugh.

“I bet you believed her” Ai smirked while Gaki turned beat red.

“What do you expect… she said it so serious” the youngest of the Gokkies blushed.

“Bravo Bruce Nii, so what happen afterwards?”

Gaki sighed “She laughed at me too. She said she couldn’t believe I fell for it. She called me gullible and some other stuff. After releasing all her giggles she became dead quiet and had a distant look in her eyes. A distant sad look, naturally I became worried and asked if there was anything wrong.”

“I wonder what Goto did” Ai muttered under her breath.

“Goto?” Konkon looked puzzled. “Why would you think Goto?”

“I..er… um…” Ai-chan’s eyes darted back and forth trying to desperately find how to get out of this one now. “Wasn’t she singing about Goto?” Ai had found her escape.

“Sono toori” Gaki nodded “You know there were moments when we were together that she would have that same sad distant look in her eyes. I always asked my self what caused it. Sometimes my goal was to try and erase that sadness from her eyes. Now though… I think I’ve only increased it” tears were renewing themselves in Gaki’s eyes. “After I asked her what was wrong” Gaki’s voice was starting to crack “she silently sat back into the couch and said in once clean sentence ‘The hardest thing in life is to find requited love and the most painful is to loose it’, back then I thought I understood what she meant by those words. It’s not until now that I can truly appreciate her warning… sadly it’s to late” Gaki sniffed. Ai-chan and Konkon seemed to be on the verge of tears as well. “After a few moments of silence she asked me what I saw in Kamei again. This time around, I don’t know why, but I decided to tell her in full detail what I like about Kamei. After I was down with my speech she seemed a bit sadden by it all. Again I got worried and asked her what was wrong. At first she just shook her head and said nothing. In fact I believe I bothered her about it three times and still got the same answer. Suddenly I saw her lift her head and sniff the air. I looked at her perplexed but I did the same. Stuck my nose out and inhaled. Who would’ve of guessed it. Something was burning… that’s when I realized my food was either ruined or on the verge of being ruined. I ran as quickly as possible and was able to salvage some of the food. In between my wails of disappointment I could hear Miki cackling in the background. I was feeling a bit bad for making her all serious and depressed with all my talk about Eri, I was glad to see her laughing.”

“What can I say, Gaki has a naturally aptitude to make me laugh. She’s like Mako but less extreme… like Eri but less random.” Miki shook her head at the memory. “Around 3 in the afternoon she went home. After that morning in my apartment, my opinion of Gaki slightly started to change. There were many things about her I started to notice. In fact I think we both became more aware of each others existence.”

“I don’t know Miki” Yossy interrupted. “Everyone is pretty aware of your existence.” the comment actually caused the great Miki to slightly rouge at her cheeks.

“Right. So, at first I thought I was just feeling thankful towards her. She never told anyone about the state that she found me in. Actually, I don’t think she told anyone about that day… she pretended nothing happen. I really appreciated her discretion. On top of that, it was very sweet of her to stay with me that night and that morning. I should also mention that not only did she cook but she also cleaned my house up a bit.” One could see that Miki was genuinely shocked. Her eyes were almost as big as Yoshizawa’s in a shock state.

“Yup, that sounds like Gaki” Yossy nodded.

“How would you know?” Miki challenged.

“Come on Miki” Yossy dramatically tilted her head to the side “I just do” the older girl rolled her eyes.

“You and your ability to read people, it’s a bit scary you know” Miki picked.

“What, The Fujimoto is scared of me. Well, then again, you’re scared of plastic spiders” Yossy picked back.

“Ha?” Miki’s mouth hung open.

“I just realized, wasn’t it Gaki who chose the plastic bug to scare you during the game?” The younger one asked.

“Oooohhhhh” Mikitty finally understood “Yeah it was. Didn’t it mean something along the lines of ‘great admiration’?”

“Yup” Yossy bit her lip “You should’ve recognized it back then”

“You’re not serious” the sub-leader cocked her eyebrow.

“Of course not” Yossy shook her head.

“Should I continue with the story?” Miki asked.

“By all means”

“Where was I” the glarer blushed a bit “I forgot” Yossy slapped her own forehead.

“You were telling me that after Gaki stayed that night at your house you were feeling very thankful towards her and feeling thankful towards her made you start noticing her more”

“Exactly! I started paying attention to her more. Noticing things I really liked her smile, her gentleness, her sense of humor, things that got her ticked off” Miki went on and on with the list “All those amazing things about her I started to notice. After a week of just studying her I had to ask her out.” The long haired girl was interrupted.

“You asked her out on a date?” Yossy slightly choked.

“Nooo… well she didn’t know it was one” Miki explained her unique logic.

“So Fujimoto asked Gaki out to go eat and… again the two had a great time together.” Eri sighed.

“To clarify things… Gaki staying at Fujimoto’s broke the ice between the two and basically lead to Fujimoto asking Gaki out so they chill and talk.” Makoto simplified.

“And Fujimoto going out with her broke the ice for the them to spend time together privately” Eri concluded “ After that first outing I noticed they started hanging out more and more together. I would invite Gaki to go out with me and she would apologies saying she had plans. After like three weeks of them basically mailing, texting and hanging out with eachother privately Fujimoto made her move.” Eri felt her throat tighten again. This time she wouldn’t allow her self to cry though.

“So Miki-san did the first move?” Konkon asked.

“Pretty much” Gaki rubbed her face with her hands.

“Chotto matte” Ai raised her hand “Pass that by me again” Gaki looked at her in disbelief. “I’m serious, I blanked out. I’m sorry” Ai was embarrassed.

“Mou~ Ai-chan” Gaki shook her head “what are we going to do with you” the reaction queen playfully nudged her oldest. “We got out of the arcade and got on the last the train to my house. She was taking me home and being a good sempai. As we reached my housed I noticed she started to get closer and quieter. Suddenly she stopped me two houses away from my house. She scanned the area and found a very tight alley, only one body could fit in it at width length. I was freaking out and asking what’s wrong what’s wrong. She placed her hand over my mouth and said we were being followed by paparazzi. I’m pretty sure she was lying but back then I believed her. After a few second she removed her hand from my mouth and turned to face me.” Gaki ran her hand through her hair“She stared at me with intense eyes and began to lean in. I…I didn’t know what to do so I pushed her. Her body went backwards and fell on the floor. I felt HORRIBLE for doing that. I quickly jumped out and offered her my hand. Till this day I wonder if that was the best or worse decision of my life because next thing I remember I had been pulled by my hand and landed right on top of her. She encircled her arms around me and had my face centimeters away from hers. At that point my mind shut down. With a quick and swift movement from her head I had her lips on mine. My brain blew up.”

“Your instincts still amaze me” Yossy clapped her hands “And they say I’m a player”

“No Yocchan… you’re The Pimp… I’m The Player” Mikitty winked at her Leader.

“Aa..sou desu” Yossy agreed.

“I tell you her eyes seemed to have fireworks in them. She was in disbelief and in utter bliss at the same time. If she didn’t like me before, then that was the defining moment” Miki’s glee could be sensed miles away

“She quickly broke the kiss apart and got up. Walking backwards she rammed into the wall behind her. Believe it or not, Gaki went catatonic.”

“that is amazing” Reina commented.

“The only thing her mind could fit in were her motor functions. Because her legs started to run towards her house, leaving Miki fallen on the floor” Eri’s eyes narrowed “Where she deserves to be”

Reina attempted her hand at comforting Eri. “Hey… it’s okay” Reina winked.

“Thanks but no… it’s NOT okay” Eri’s voice was starting to increase in volume “I know it’s not your fault but you DON’T understand. What Gaki and Me have… HAD… was special, innocent, clean and pure. Fujimoto tainted it all… Fujimoto-san ruined me and Gaki” grip on Eri’s throat became tighter and tighter. It caused turtles voice to become higher pitched and finally the tears that were refusing to fall began to slid their way down her cheeks, quietly jumping off her chin. “Because of that damn kiss everything went upside down.” Eri kicked the chair in front of her.

“How do you know this?” Sayu asked.

“The same way I know all of this. Gaki confessed it all to me”

“I should rephrase that… what about the kiss confused Gaki?”

“Gaki hadn’t really been looking at Fujimoto in a romantic light. To her, Fujimoto was always her sempai. A sempai who was thankful for her act of kindness but after that kiss… Gaki started looking at her differently.”

“So when she realized that Fujimoto was genuinely attracted to her she started playing around with the idea of hooking up with Fujimoto?” Reina laid it down frankly and with out Vaseline.

“REINA!” Sayu glared at her fellow Rokkie. 

“For the next two days she avoided me at all costs.” Miki grinned.

“Why do you grin?” Yossy leaned forward and poked Miki’s cheeks.

“Because I -“

“You like the chase” Yossy concluded

Miki’s grinned grew wider “Yocchan you know me to well. Why aren’t we together again?” she entered flirt mode.

“Because we both fought over Maki and developed the inability to romantically like each other” Yossy swiftly explained.

“Hmmm… true… but don’t forget Rika-chan either”

“Allow me to fix that then” Yossy cleared her throat “Because you, Rika and I fought over Maki and developed the inability to romantically like one another, happy?”

“You got that last part wrong” Fujimoto glared.

“Ha?”

“It’s HAAA~PPPY” Miki spread her arms. Yossy quickly pushed the long haired girl’s feet off of her and jumped to a stand.

“WHOA… Miki… are you okay?” The Captain of Gatas placed a hand on her sub-captains forehead to check for a fever.

“I’m fine” Miki gently slapped the hand off her forehead. “Tell anyone I EVER did that and you’re dead, k?” She gave the most pleasant smile she could muster. That made it extra frightening for Yossy. “Now sit down, I need to put my feet up again and finish this story” the Captain did as told.

“So she avoided you at all costs” Yossy helped Miki remember where she was.

“Yeah… she did, but every so often I would catch her staring at me. We would actually stare at each other… the only difference is that with me” Miki placed a hand on her chest for dramatic effect “I would wink at her when she caught me. With her though, she would just blush and look away. Finally I got tired of the waiting around”

“That’s more like it” Yossy nodded “how did you put an end to it?”

“While you all were leaving for lunch I waited for her to pass by. I quickly grabbed her by the arm and walked away with her. Poor Ai-chan… she tried to say something but was too stunned to.”

“Come to think of it Ai-chan… why didn’t you do anything?” Gaki pouted to her friend.

“I would of… but 1. It was Fujimoto who just came and grabbed you; 2. Remember I said I had to meet up with someone; 3. It was FUJIMOTO who grabbed you.” Ai slouched down on the plastic covering of the vans chairs. “Gomen ne”

“Daijoubu” Gaki patted her friends head “Anyways, she grabbed me by the hand and led me to the south wing stairs”

“THE SOLITARY STAIRS” Konkon jumped in her seat.

“Yup…” the cheater nodded. “She dragged me in there and pushed me against the wall” Ai gasped at the sound of that.

“So hot” Konkon breathed

“Really ho… WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?” Gaki and Ai turned to Konkon… who was now a deep color purple from the embarrassment.

“It’s always the quiet one… nee Gaki?” Ai-chan stated.

“Nee, Ai-chan” Gaki nodded. “Moving on…”

“Yes please” Konno agreed. 

“I looked away from her; she grabbed my chin and turned my face towards her. She asked me why I was avoiding her. At that point I found it difficult to answer… she was too close for comfort. I lightly pushed her away and she didn’t resist. Finally at a safe distance I answered her. “I don’t know” I told her honestly “It just feels weird” she crossed her arms and looked at my feet. In typical Fujimoto mode her eyes wandered their way up to my face. I could see the pupils zoning in on vital points of my body, even though I was fully clothes I suddenly felt nude… not the most pleasant feeling the world guys.” The two listeners nodded “After undressing me with her eyes she finally looked me in the eye and spoke “Niigaki, I like you… I like you a lot” she said completely nonchalant. “I don’t think I’ve liked someone this much in a while. Now, I told you how I feel… I’m not going to ask you to tell me now” she then flicked my nose “But I expect an answer soon” and with that she just walked away”

“Fujimoto…is really something, huh?”  Konkon voiced.

“Apparently so” Ai agreed.

“I didn’t know what had just happen when I saw her coming out of the stairs all spooked out. I ran up to her… I was so worried” Eri propped her chin on her hand “I had finally decided to tell her how I felt that day and had something bad happen it would ruin it all. She took in a deep breath and closed her eyes. When she had opened them again she smiled and renewed confidence emanated from her. She linked her arm around mine and asked me if I had eaten yet. I had but I lied and said no. I didn’t want to miss out on a chance to be with Gaki.”

“Did you tell her then?” Reina asked.

“You don’t know the story?” Sayu and Mako said at the same time.

“N-no…” Reina pouted “no one told me” She glared at Eri.

“Reina…. You were there with Sayu when I told you” Eri blinked.

“Oh! That day I was staring at…. I mean my mind was somewhere else” Reina smiled sheepishly.

“MMmmhmmm” Sayu thinned her eyes.

“I can repeat it if you want” Eri offered.

“Yes Please”

“It was while we ate. She was drinking orange juice and I found it really cute how a drop of juice dripped from her chin. She realized I was staring and got shy, quickly grabbing a napkin to wipe off the drop. Originally I had planned to make my confession grandiose but I stupidly blurted out my opinion about her out loud. As she dried her chin I though in my head ‘why are you so cute’. Suddenly she stopped and again I thought in my head “no don’t stop, fine stop… let me dry it for you’… then she looked at me and said “you want to dry me off?”…”

“OH MY GOD” Reina burst out laughing “You were saying your thoughts OUT LOUD” she clapped her hands.

“Eri” Mako looked at her kohai “Sometimes I don’t know who is weirder… you or Koharu”

“Both of you shush, finish the story Eri” Sayu smiled.

“Basically at that point I mentally freaked. I stuttered and my mouth twitched in all directions… I just wanted the earth beneath to open up and swallow me whole. So I did the next best thing, I crawled under the table and hugged my legs, hoping she would just go away and pretend this had never happen. But she didn’t… she waited a few moments before popping her underneath the table. She told me I didn’t need to hide down there and I explained that it made me feel better. She then lifted her head back up again…I thought for sure she was going to leave but next thing I know there someone else is under the table with me. It was her and she was smiling at me… not looking at me weird.”

“KAWAIII” Sayu breathed out.

“What did she do next” Reina was engrossed into the story now

“She asked me if I meant what I said, I asked her how much did she hear and as expected she heard everything. Looking at her smiling back at me gave me enough courage to tell her the truth. After I was done explaining how I felt about her she got quiet and puffed up her cheeks, she glanced at me and told me “I would really like you drying me off too”… I promise you those are the best words I’ve heard since they told us we were the new members of Morning Musume” for the first time since the conversation started Eri genuinely smiled.

“Didn’t anything else happen?” Reina asked.

“No… it pretty much plateaus there… not until another two months and two weeks do we decide to take it to the next level and become an item”

“Later that day she came to my apartment, determined to tell me that she held no feelings for me. I didn’t know it back then, so I took this visit from the opposite perspective. Nonetheless I was shocked to see her at my front door” Miki continued “As I opened the door she burst right in…. as if she lived there. With out even looking at me she said “Fujimoto-san we need to set things staright” she twirled around and saw me rubbing my head. “Did I hit you with the door when I came in” her face had changed from determined to concern is less that 0.1 seconds”

Did she hit your forehead?” Yossy stared at her warily.

“No” the storyteller smiled once more “but one must never miss an opportunity my dear Yocchan”

“Noted… please continue” The taller girl couldn’t help but smile too.

“She rushed up to me and looked at the spot “it doesn’t look to bad” I pretended to go slightly dizzy and she panicked on me. The girl basically carried me to the couch, then ran to my kitchen and grabbed a bag of ice. She placed it on my head and sat down on the couch beside me. “what are you here for?” I asked as innocently as I could. She looked at me and shyed away again “Did you come here to hit me with my front door?” she giggled and shook her saying no. Finally she turned her face to me and said my name. Now I think she was starting a sentence but I really wasn’t in the mood of talking. I pounced on her and gave her a kiss. She quickly backed away from me and said “dame” I stared at her and quickly pretended I was going to lean in and kiss her. Had she said no to me again I would of back off but to my fortunate surprise when she noticed I didn’t continue forward…. SHE kissed ME… and very well if I may say so.”

“You are definitely NOT innocent in this story” Ai-chan stared at her friend in disbelief.  “Why in the world did you kiss her back?!?”

“Have you EVER been kissed by Miki?” Gaki asked half exasperatedly. Ai shook her head . “Then don’t judge” Gaki was getting angry “I know I’m not innocent… if I were do you think I’d be here wishing I could just disappear or go back in time and change everything. NO I wouldn’t” Ai-backed away a little. She had hit a nerve and a big one.

-----------------

A/N: Hope you enjoyed it and caught all the tiny details ;)
Rika <3 So funneh

Offline mae-chan

• NP Baracuda is so SEXAYE (:
  • ecchi
  • TakaGaki Forever
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2008, 11:59:36 AM »
Oh yes, I REALLY enjoyed this :P
Who would have thought that Miki and Gaki would...  XD
Miki saying 'HAPPY' the charmy way had me laughing so hard :rofl:

Offline AmberSan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Always タカガキ L-O-V-E
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2008, 12:49:33 PM »
I was wondering when would you update... :?
Anyway, great chapter...
Gaki is so thoughtful, eventhough Miki is such a player, she still treated her well...
I still cannot understand why did Risa kiss Miki even after she said "Dame" to her.. it seemed weird and very un-Gaki-like...
on a different note, I wonder who was Reina looking at, while Eri told her and Sayu about the "Dry Me Off" incident... :roll:

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2008, 03:49:15 PM »
YEY UPDATE! I was beggining to think you abandoned this fic :'( ..... Glad you didn't though. I have a few ideas about who Reina and everyone else is talking about, but I don't wanna give away anything so that it doesn't ruin it for ppl. Anyway, great chap, and payed special attention to all the little details. I payed the same amount of attention as I pay to psychological thrillers :) such as a tale of two sisters, gothica, etc....... I really like those kinds of movies. Anyway, gj and keep it up please. I don't think the next chaps will be up very soon but I can hope that they will be here before too long. I actually thought this story was gonna be three chapters long only, from the tittle..... I hope the next chapter explains a lot in that case..... and it might confirm some of my theories..... But hang on, if the whole Risa/Miki thing has been going on for three months, that would mean, before the Risa/Eri thing. So technically, isn't she cheating on Miki, not Eri? Has no one noticed this? And besides, at the times that Miki and her kissed, she hadn't even done anything with Eri yet. So technically she wasn't cheating on Eri, just dating Miki before her..... Or something. Hope I didn't ruuin the ending. But it would be nice if this got sorted out.
I have a porcupine called zazoom, he leaves his scent on peoples' graves.

Offline peti-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ai-chan oriented XD
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2008, 06:40:23 PM »
This story is freaking awesome... I love how the points of views are changing  XD But I have one problem I don't know who I like better GakixMiki or GakixEri  XD On one hand Gaki and Eri are so damn cute but on the other hand I like the idea of Gaki not being so innocent as everyone would think  :twisted:

Offline AmberSan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Always タカガキ L-O-V-E
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2008, 06:49:33 PM »
I like the idea of Gaki not being so innocent as everyone would think  :twisted:

I have to agree about that. Gaki is always portrayed as the innocent one.. so it's quite refreshing ^^   :roll:
 :twisted:
« Last Edit: April 05, 2008, 09:21:43 PM by AmberSan »

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2008, 11:09:24 PM »
yay an update!  I really like how this story is being told.  it's serious yet there are so many funny moments.  I wonder what's up with Ai chan and Reina...something tells me that it might be Miki, Rika, Yossi plus Ai chan and Reina fighting for Maki XD  I'm sad that there's only one more chapter but I'm dying to find out how this all goes down~  :heart:

Offline Grisours

• Koi no Mega Lover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • =3
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2008, 12:41:06 AM »
yeeey for update!
I love the chapters, they have their drama, their romance and the fun!!
keep it up! :grin:

Offline heyyouhiya

• Yossisexual
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2008, 02:09:02 AM »
*dies* this story is so good
but so suspenseful! Can't wait for the last part =]

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2008, 02:09:16 AM »
whoa, this story is awesome!!!
really love the way the story is being told through 3 ppl
and for the record, i think gakixmiki is kinda hot!  :oops: I mean, who would have thought?  :D

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ogre You Asshole - Heikin wa Sayuu Gyaku no Kitai