JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Utada Hikaru - Heart Station

Author Topic: Inside the Turtle's Shell (One-shot Collection) [Special: Soba ni Iru ne]  (Read 58594 times)

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
Re: SxY Strange Oneshot Collection... [#3. Answers - Mini Epilogue (Niigaki POV)]
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2008, 06:12:28 AM »
P.S. What is this about Sukoshi's leaves? *doesn't get it* ^^;

ah the leaves come from this bush I've been residing in...It's next to this corner where all of hammy's adorable fans gather for a good cry and the occasional hug....XD  Okay I'll stop with my funny talk before you're the one throwing things at me.  But anyways hammy was talking about the expression "taking a leaf out of x's book".  It just means following someone's example.  but then again you might already know the meaning of that...it was probably my follow up comment that got you confused...but that's just me being me XD

hmmmmmmmmmmmm.....as for the epilogue....I don't know what to think of it to be honest.  Reina replying with "never been better"...that just seems so wrong XD  but I know you just wanted things to end on a bright note so I'll just leave it at that XD

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
Re: SxY Strange Oneshot Collection... [#3. Answers - Mini Epilogue (Niigaki POV)
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2008, 06:29:33 AM »
I…think I get it. xD Well either way… Yeah, I kinda agree with you. I had this epilogue written before I wrote Niigaki’s POV, so it does feel a bit misplaced. But I wrote it and figured I might as well not let it go to waste. :P And Reina…well, at least she’s got her peace of mind now, right? :P Well, the Answers series is complete. Time to move onto a new one-shot... *suddenly gets smacked by flying calculus book* :dizzy:

...Right after this...Damn.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: SxY Strange Oneshot Collection... [#3. Answers - Mini Epilogue (Niigaki POV)]
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2008, 06:38:53 AM »
#2. Answers – The Past (Niigaki POV)

ERIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII~~~!!!
:gyaaah: :gyaaah: :gyaaah:

#3. Answers – Mini Epilogue (Niigaki POV)
* JFC goes looking for more tissues.

:cry:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline meowz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2008, 07:44:46 AM »
wow Kame dying suddenly kinda had me  :stunned:... for a while
but the last conversation between Kame and Gaki-san was nice. GJ!
Kame spent her very last day not with Reina but with Gaki-san. hmm... :smoke:

Offline lonewind

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Yankee Love <3~
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2008, 10:19:00 AM »
that's soo sad i was almost crying :( it was very good though.

Offline KonaKaga

• Member+
  • GakiKame now and forever
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2008, 08:01:59 PM »
I don't know whether to be happy or sad. Happy because of the GakiKame or sad because Eri died :cry:
 :bleed eyes: I feel so bad for Risa!

Ahh! Damn you and your amazing writing! XD

Credit to Clamy-san!
Visit my blog!

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
Re: SxY Strange Oneshot Collection... [#3. Answers - Mini Epilogue (Niigaki POV)
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2008, 09:53:57 PM »
My next post (after this) here will be my next oneshot/drabble. I'm already thinking of it. xD But I thought I'd reply to a couple comments.

@JFC - Does this mean I did good? *hands you a tissue box as well* I'm gonna run out soon... (Feel free to offer me critique... *personally believes she needs to improve her writing*)

@meowz
- Unfortunately Eri had no idea it was gonna be her last day. T_T Otherwise it woulda been Reina...

@shadowolf8
- Thank you. :)

@KonaKaga
- Hehehe...thanks. :) I'll write a full blown GakiKame for you - *smacked in the face by a flying AP Chemistry book* Damn, these books! ...Well, when I have time anyway... *ashamedly turns to desk and opens up book*

So...I suppose I'll drop a hint 'bout the next one? Well, not really a hint. As to be expected, Eri's part of the fic...again. (I love Kamei too much, and she has too much love for other members!) Although it's not a one-shot fic-ish pairing you'd see around normally... :glasses: (Though I'm not sure if it will be as good...My writing level tends to shoot up during a more...mellow/sad fic. o-o)
« Last Edit: September 21, 2008, 10:01:53 PM by ShikyoxYaiba »

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2008, 10:21:37 PM »
Oopsie, I'm late. But at least I made it to read and comment before the next fic got posted right? :lol: It's a good thing I commented after Sukoshi cuz I have no idea how I could explain the leafy bit XD Sukoshi did a good job there.

I liked the mini epilogue as it provided some closure. I'm still sad that Eri had to die, even sader that she didn't love Risa back but I take heart in the fact that you'll have a new fic soon :)

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
So, um. I lied. *hides quickly just in case* I had a plan for some mini-drabble thing, but it ran into a writers wall. Yes, wall, not block. Ow. xD

Buuuuuut. I come with a random thing I wrote during class...I couldn't help it. I know it's random, there really is no real point to it...but I hope it humors some of you. Hopefully you understand everything that's going on, too. <3

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
Re: SxY Strange Oneshot Collection... [#4. Habits]
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2008, 03:02:18 AM »
#2. Habits

[STORY HERE]
« Last Edit: October 30, 2020, 08:21:29 AM by ShikyoxYaiba »

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2008, 05:31:24 AM »
Ah that was cute! 

hmm...who was the one at the end?  Did Eri come back?  or is it Ai chan...though I'm not sure she's really taller...?

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2008, 06:26:30 AM »
^Oops, I guess it was confusing after all. :sweatdrop: Let me clarify for everyone who reads it...

No, Eri came back. Miki said Risa was "missing out on it". "It" being Eri's butt. I'd like to say that Gaki-san greatly disagrees... (Hence the last lines of the story... *snicker*)

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2008, 04:43:01 PM »
hahaha.
LOL @ Miki XD
haha

You have No idea miki .. XD

Offline shôkokame

• ecchi
« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2008, 09:20:41 PM »
hahahahahhahahah miki, lol, really good, WHERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER? MUAHAha

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2008, 06:14:38 AM »
@JFC - Does this mean I did good?
Oh yeah. Emotional reactions are always good. :thumbsup

#4. Habits
Holy crap that was multiple sorts of awesome!
:on lol:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2008, 01:19:56 AM »
Definitely made my day!!! XD Damn, I kinda thought it was Gaki she was groping....*dreams of FujiGaki* But then, there were no "USO!?"s.  :mon evillaff: Miki can only get Kame sometimes, while Gaki has her all the freakin time!!! :mon fyeah:

Offline meowz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2008, 07:34:41 PM »
Awww gakikame!
This was a witty one, GJ!

“It’s soft, but there’s muscle!!”
:on bleed:

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #37 on: October 21, 2008, 06:42:58 AM »
Risa standing up to the scary Miki-sama for Eri :O Wow, she's so brave XD
When did Eri come back though? I thought Eri's yelping when Miki grabbed her was so cute :lol:
I wished this was longer so I could prolong the fun I had while reading :)

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2008, 03:14:01 AM »
@ringo-hime Miki only knows a little bit. :lol:

@shôkokame I'm sorry, I think that's gonna stay the way it is. D: Just a random one-shot.

@JFC I feel accomplished. Thanks~ <3

@kream Okay, I'm sorry. I got lazy (already) at your name. Is it okay if I just call you by that? Glad to see that I can come up with just a bit of humor - I'm normally very bad at that.

@hammy As said above, I got lazy. XD But yes, Gaki-san shall do what she must for her turtle! And turtle's don't like their shells being invaded. (Sorry, my random/somewhat humorous fics don't seem to last as long...)

Woo all done. Now for some personal comments. :) This next story I wrote was kinda on a whim. Sorry I disappeared for a while as well. I was supposed to update yesterday as a birthday present to myself/you guys, but I got lazy. D: Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy. My very first time writing this pairing...

Oh, and I forgot to say, I've got a new layout for my thread. (Not to mention a new name.) I figured that I suck at writing chapter fics and staying updated, but I can live with writing a series of oneshot-ish things. (If that makes any sense.) I like oneshots, but in the end, mine somehow end up with multiple views or something along the lines...lol. So a new set up has come 'round. Oh, and the name change is a reference to how much Eri there will probably be in my fics... Things just seem to center around her for me. :/ Of course...I'm not saying there won't be anything else. *cough this fic cough*

Enjoy the fic guys. If you like it, I may make another view for it. (Surprise, surprise, right? :roll:) Make sure to let me know if you want it. (Then again, if the words come to me, you'll end up getting another version anyway. xD) Sorry if there are any errors! [It's kinda like a double release?]
« Last Edit: November 12, 2008, 04:13:46 AM by ShikyoxYaiba »

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
Re: Inside the Turtle's Shell (One-shot Collections) [#3. Stress and Relief]
« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2008, 03:21:44 AM »
#3.  Stress and Relief

[3.1] Stress

[STORY HERE]
« Last Edit: October 30, 2020, 08:21:49 AM by ShikyoxYaiba »

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Utada Hikaru - Heart Station