JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Beat Crusaders - Love Is Inspiration

Author Topic: Chigatte mo Iin da yo! ~Mainly TanaKame, TakaGaki~ [FINALE - Ch. 93 - (1/30)]  (Read 354542 times)

Offline SarangAi

• TakaGaki<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • GAKI-SAN!!! <333
Re: Chigatte mo Iin da yo! ~Mainly TanaKame, TakaGaki~ [FINALE - Ch. 93 - (1/30)]
« Reply #1580 on: February 01, 2012, 05:22:39 AM »
@arisa03: lol~ better late than never!  XD  And I love surprises/shock, that's why there's always someting..  :D  I'm still contemplating which couples too!  But I'm really torn between KameShige and TanaShige!  :nervous

@KirikomoriHime: LOL find something else to do.... and then come back when i'm back!  :D

avii&sig by the wonderful kawaii beam~!

Offline astro18

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Chigatte mo Iin da yo! ~Mainly TanaKame, TakaGaki~ [FINALE - Ch. 93 - (1/30)]
« Reply #1581 on: February 01, 2012, 07:48:18 AM »
Welp its over :c Teehee I loved Eri pretending to be a boy :thumbsup

Reina:  “… You’re really gonna make me say it?”

She obviously wants teh rabu rabu and sexy tiemz with her turtle :deco: :twisted:

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1582 on: February 01, 2012, 10:40:46 AM »
Surprises and shocks are always welcome. ;A;!!! And Write KameShige~~ They're like... extinct or something. OTL. ;___;
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline SarangAi

• TakaGaki<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • GAKI-SAN!!! <333
« Reply #1583 on: February 01, 2012, 08:45:53 PM »
@astro18: LOL i'll leave the rest up to your imagination  XD

@arisa03: but TanaShige is extinct too~ ugh i don't know what to write!  :bleed eyes:

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #1584 on: February 01, 2012, 08:56:25 PM »
How about you forget them both and write tanagaki and takashige instead :lol:

Offline SarangAi

• TakaGaki<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • GAKI-SAN!!! <333
« Reply #1585 on: February 01, 2012, 09:29:01 PM »
^
LOLOL there's an idea.   maybe i will.   XD XD 

honestly, the way it's going to work is, i'm gonna wake up one day and just think to myself, "hm i like this couple. yes." and just go with it.  :lol:

Offline Tian_Yuan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • W~Matsui~
« Reply #1586 on: February 03, 2012, 08:49:30 PM »
Takashige sounds like a dream  :wub: please wake up liking them! :twothumbs

Offline mochi.rini

• lover of all TakaGaki and food :D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • nomnomnomnom
« Reply #1587 on: February 10, 2012, 04:13:49 PM »
Maaaan I've missed so much~  But I'm so sad this story has ended~  I loved it so much <3 

SayuJun epilogue:  Lol I had to make sure I was reading Chigatte mo Iin da yo and not some Shugo Chara fanfiction ^_^;  I was so surprised that Sayu was so...so hardcore and epic lol.  She's feared by Jun huh?  That's a shocker right there since I doubt ANYONE was afraid of her during the majority of the story.  ...you've turned me into a SayuJun fan y'know. <3

TakaGaki epilogue:  Gaaaaaaaaaaaaah~  So cute!  So cute!  My squishy heart loving TakaGaki tracker has gone off the radar!  I can't believe Aichan is her sensei again!  And they're willing to face the chances together~  how romantic  :wub:  Though I wonder, did Risa ever find out that her mama knew of TakaGaki since the beginning?  And why doesn't her mama fangirl like the rest of us? :P  Man...I don't think I'll be in a bad mood for a while lol~

TanaKame epilogue:  Lol Eri as the annoying kid.  Surprised yankii Reina didn't come out and knock her out and then expose her that way.  She's turned into such a softie now hehe (^ u ^)  I loved how they met up again.  And the long hair...they've waited so long huh?  Glad Tanaka papa is okay though :)

Man...still gushing over the TakaGaki lol :D  Now off to check out your new stuff, which I'm already bouncing in my seat for~  I hope you enjoyed your break cause now all your fans are going to be hounding you for more and more :D
Hi~iiya!~  (>^_^)>
I support T a k a G a k i
Tumblr/blog \(^ - ^)/

Offline Haruka

• ^Every time I see you, my heart hurts^
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~ Miki Queen ~
I'M BACK!!!

OMG I can't believe this fic is over T__T!!! and I miss it T_T

Damn I don't even remember the last chapter I read xD

Mi dear LoveLove how you're OK I'm gonna read everything just like right now xD

God!! She knows she's HOT!

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm here to read and comment, maybe feedback(?) XD
finally finished reading this fiction... and i feel that every characters are just so cool and cute... i really like how TakaGaki sensei and student thing goes and how each couple has undergo and become together. :thumbsup

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Beat Crusaders - Love Is Inspiration