JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sunny Hill - Marionette

Author Topic: Majisuka Gakuen Season 3 Discussion Thread  (Read 108424 times)

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Re: Majisuka Gakuen Season 3 Discussion Thread
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2012, 08:47:35 PM »
My predictions/hopes:

-Acchan VS. Miso or Acchan VS. Other Enemies in jail
-Yuko still somehow appearing (as much as I love her, I hope it's flashbacks and more backstory about past, not some other things *cough*twins/triplets*cough* Don't get me wrong, I loved them, but it was okay just for one season... Again to have them would be not so interesting anymore...
-More REAL Gekikara. Not Amakuchi or something in between. She makes this show watchable so much more than any other character (okay, maybe Yuko-sama and Nezumi and Shibuya too...)
-Like I already mentioned, I wish to have more explanatory things about the past
-I hope SKE members will get good characters to play.. They should be pretty badass
-Minor hope/the dream which probably won't happen: a past of Yuko-sama and Gekikara/or Gekikara and Black. We want that in our hearts, don't we?
-A plot that would get us on the edges of our seats (again, that's just a hope, as I think AkiP might troll us again with predictable plots/no plot)
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline inari

• Yankee
  • ecchi
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2012, 06:55:25 PM »
I'm still surprised that many people do not like S2 Gekikara because her character development was what made me love her in the end :)

As for S3, I hope that they don't try to include ALL the AKB & SKE members at all costs. Please give more screentime to the main characters instead of adding hundreds of minor ones. And if they decide to keep the old cast, there are still some characters that need some backstory, such as Black and Torigoya.

More than anything I'd like to see a Majisuka prequel showing how Yuuko's Rappappa was formed. That might be unlikely for season 3, though.

1 month left!  :thumbsup

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2012, 08:53:10 PM »
There's apparently a rumor that Takahashi Juri and Jo Eriko are the new leads for MJSK3.

Hey, I don't mind especially since I love Jo plus I was wondering how they were still gonna work in the Gakuen part if the theme was prison.

Also my whole prediction is this video.

SKE48×NMB48 マジジョテッペンブルース(汗の量... 神戸... 10.10.17)
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 05:29:27 AM by Kid_Alpha »

Offline Rayle

• Member+
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2012, 09:03:39 PM »
I'm still surprised that many people do not like S2 Gekikara because her character development was what made me love her in the end :)

Yeah, but the kick of watching Rena be as absolutely ruthless as she was in S1 was so great that we were all chomping at the bit for more. And the closest we got in all of S2 was her whacking the girl across the face with a boot. Even the piano smash, which would have been EPIC, was aborted. Sure, we got to see Rena acting all serious and emotional for her scenes with Yuko and while in the hospital, but we can get that in other dramas. MG is the only place we can see Rena acting so enjoyably psychotic.

And I personally hated how they treated S2 Gekikara because it was so out of character from the even-Sado-thinks-she's-insane Gekikara we all loved in S1. Character development for that adorable psycho is possible without watering down how much of a monster she also is. I've seen fanarts do it. The arc given to S2 Gekikara was just plain lazy. 

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2012, 01:49:20 PM »
if the theme was 'prison', then more psychotic gekikara would be awesome... :kekeke:

but i still want to know about the old rappappa's history...and more fighting scene... :cool1:

Offline gekikarabuACE

• Member+
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2012, 09:53:26 AM »
Hell yeah, season 3!!!  :cow: (Ahahaha, that's late!)

Really excited to see how they'd go about revamping season 3. The prison theme is so out there, and I'm curious how they're going to tie it in with the 'gakuen' part of Majisuka Gakuen. It looks more like a high security prison than a juvenile hall or whatever it is they have in Japan. 

By the way, does someone know what exactly this says?  :?

Offline Rayle

• Member+
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2012, 02:43:55 PM »
No NMB on that poster... :( I want my badass Sayanee to waste everyone dammit! But I'll settle for a slew of new SKE characters, as long as they're properly badass, too. I nominate Sawako to be the new psycho character!

Lol if it's in prison you gotta have Deguchi preying on people on the showers, cleaning up after dropped soap.  :pimp:

Offline CtrlZee

• Undo
  • Member+
  • HAAAAPPY BIRTHDAAAAY TOOO YOUUU
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2012, 03:03:44 PM »
Since everyone's so hyped up about this... I'll try to get myself into watching from Majisuka Gakuen 1... or if the story can be comprehended without watching the previous seasons, lucky me XD

Barely have time for this though, really busy with school recently :(

I guess it'll be nice to see how everyone in the 48 world go on in acting, especially that likely SKE are there :)

EDIT : Just realized only SKE will be added ><
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 01:47:27 PM by CtrlZee »

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2012, 03:08:08 PM »
Really disappointed that NMB won't be apart of MJSK3, there goes my SKE vs NMB dream. :T

Kimoshita would have been perfect.

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2012, 02:12:21 PM »
No NMB on that poster... :( I want my badass Sayanee to waste everyone dammit! But I'll settle for a slew of new SKE characters, as long as they're properly badass, too. I nominate Sawako to be the new psycho character!

Lol if it's in prison you gotta have Deguchi preying on people on the showers, cleaning up after dropped soap.  :pimp:
nice idea :on GJ:

but, how about make it into triple threat psycho match... Sawako vs GekiRena vs KanonMiso :kekeke:

but more important...

AkiP...give us more fighting scenes and more screen time for my yui!!! :scolding:

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2012, 12:44:55 AM »
i really hope that the hooded prisoner girl is MILKY..milky is a part of AKB (she's a Team B member) and she's one of Aki-P's fav girl..

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2012, 07:53:24 AM »
Wowhhh..... Looking forward to this dorama

Offline turratar

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2012, 09:21:47 AM »
Every time I think about the fact that there will be a third season makes my brain bust. I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS TO AIR  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2012, 11:01:15 AM »
Is MG3 on yet? Is MG3 on yet?  :panic:

It's not? wake me up next month 8)2

Offline gekikarabuACE

• Member+
« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2012, 09:34:45 AM »
Am I dreaming, or is this for real?!  :panic:

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2012, 10:51:15 AM »
Main character is Paruru? Well this show just got a whole lot more exciting  XD

I never watched any of Shiritsu Bakarea Koukou so I can't commend on her acting, but at least she can pull of some evil expressions:

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2012, 04:18:39 PM »
Looks like it's true. Paruru to star in MG3.

Source of the pic: http://www.akb48wrapup.com/2012/06/shimazaki-haruka-paruru-to-star.html

All those talk about Team 4 being heavily involved in some kind of filming earlier makes sense now. Gah, I hope the show won't be centering around them though I don't mind Paruru being the lead. I still need the old AKB members to keep me interested in the show.

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2012, 08:24:51 PM »
The full page scans:

Guess I'll be watching this series now...

Chihiro

Offline mizu_chan

• Member+
  • *♥♥I LOVE Kojiharu♥♥*
« Reply #38 on: June 27, 2012, 08:57:59 PM »
Yeah i will watch too :)

For Haruka '^_^

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2012, 09:11:36 PM »
Notice the snakes on her duds, wonder what that's about. ;)

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sunny Hill - Marionette