JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Tsumi to Batsu

Author Topic: HAPPY 11th JPHiP DAY!! ENTER DA REBOOT  (Read 6525 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
HAPPY 11th JPHiP DAY!! ENTER DA REBOOT
« on: February 22, 2016, 08:37:12 AM »
HAPPY 11th JPHiP DAY!! :hip smile:

It's been 11 YEARS! Holy fuckin shit Loving everyone hanging in there making babies and spreading wings, spreading DAT positivity. And now, we been talking. WAIT. FOR. DA REBOOT! New Logo?!?! OH MAN. it's so nice XD XD

Two Rika Fanboys who happened to like Wu-Tang Clan and Hockey too got together and built a franchise. We like to fap. NO FUCKS GIVEN. But hey, don't be a dick, have a take, don't suck! Wild Fancy Free. Land of the Dropping PANTS.

Just kidding. NO SERIOUS. GO SIGN DA BANNER NOW!! http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=40246.0

if you didn't get any wristbands from last year! And if you going Anime Matsuri in Houston, holler at Flyp and da :hipheart: CREW! Else. Slide me a PM!! I have a mental note of those who wanted one from Line Chat!

As we move on, we keep on doing whatever DA FUCK WE LIKE!!

As Slack and the JPHiP NEWS Crew embark on another Morning Musume '16 Exclusive Reports, we look to reboot the site. reboot the ass :kickass: fuckin I know my homie Masa echoes the same shit along with da entire CRACK STAFF. Thank you for keep on visiting and making JPH!P STILL one of the top sites in all da land. We just having fun doing what we do, i love pink ass and y'all made me da daigong dat i am today dat fuckin rants "You're the loudest person I know" or "Are you on drugs" is a mere compliment. Fuckin go out and BE POSITIVE. Do fuckin good deeds. Slap DAT ASS. Make a fuckin difference and just be ~HAPPY!! otomerika:

Keep your eyes peeled here, facebook, twitter, tinder, discord and wherever we pimp shit. :pimp:

I owe my fuckin life to :hipheart: and best believe we gonna have da best 2016 EVAAAAAV :fap :fap :fap

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: HAPPY 11th JPHiP DAY!! ENTER DA REBOOT
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2016, 12:14:26 AM »
THAT'S RIGHT! man been dabbing at what our new site could look like. WE WANNA HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Most def I wanna bring in a Lady of the month type feature back!! HINT HINT! Ping wants to make a discord channel so we can game on! or post ass pix!?

if we revamp the main front page for news and anything :hipheart: WHAT would you wanna see? I should make another thread but this thread needs some lovin! Let's talk about the future of :hipheart:!!!!!!!

now let's sing DAT SONG!

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Tsumi to Batsu