JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Mika Nakashima - Over Load

Author Topic: Maho Aikawa graduated from ANGERME and Hello! Project  (Read 1924 times)

Offline scorn

• オナニー
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Maho Aikawa graduated from ANGERME and Hello! Project
« on: December 31, 2017, 07:53:53 PM »
Source: Up-front Link's facebook page

Since January of 2017, Maho Aikawa has been diagnosed with a "panic disorder" and then had been in a break from her activities but the symptoms are getting better and recently she get daily to the school.
However, concerning the activities of ANGERME, it was not possible to fix a decision and it made worry everyone. Maho herself reported she did not want to trouble, so after the discussions with the parents as well it has been decided she will graduate.

We would like to apologize to all the people who were waiting for a coming back in her activities.
Maho Aikawa has voluntarily decided to take a new road and ask to support for the new goals aimed by the members and the staff. Please everyone watch over them.
We would like to ask you to continue in the future to support ANGERME.

December 31st 2017
UP-FRONT PROMOTION
Representative Director
Takeshi Nishiguchi

Maho:
This is Maho Aikawa.
Everyone, it has been quite a while.
11 months have passed since I am in a break from activities because of a panic disorder.
Now, I have almost recovered and because the number of fits has decreased, I have been able to attend university this spring.
I would like to apologize for making everyone worry and for all the troubles.
This time, I have decided to graduate from Hello! Project as well as from ANGERME.
The reason is I have the fear of having similar fits which occurred during my activities.
I do not know when the symptoms might appear again and the members and staff did not know how to deal well with them.
And because I do not know if I have completely recovered from this disease, "coming back after a complete recovery" cannot be said.
And more than this, making everyone worrying, as well as making everyone waiting, annoying the members, by thinking at the future I have chosen the road of graduation.
The time I had my activities in ANGERME was happiness.
Thank you for everything until now.
Beautifulest women of all time 1.)Kim Sohee 2.)Minatozaki Sana 3.)Myoui Mina 4.)Fukumura Mizuki 5.)Uemura Akari 6.)Yabuki Nako 7.)Oguri Yui 8.)Nashiko Momotsuki 9.)Na-yeon 10.)Ikuta Eripon

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Maho Aikawa graduated from ANGERME and Hello! Project
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2017, 07:55:43 PM »
Hope to have a fulfilling life in private  :jphip:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2017, 09:33:44 PM »
I thought this might happen. I'm gonna miss her. :'(

But I hope she has a happy life.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2018, 12:40:47 AM »
Best wishes to Maho san in her University life and beyond!

Really enjoyed her as a performer, and certain that she will
continue to brighten the lives of those around her in her
private life!  :heart:

頑張って!

« Last Edit: January 01, 2018, 12:46:05 AM by muppet »

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Mika Nakashima - Over Load