JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Exile - Make Love

Author Topic: #18: The Michelle Miki Thread  (Read 24709 times)

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
#18: The Michelle Miki Thread
« on: October 12, 2009, 12:35:02 PM »
Idoling!!! #18: Michelle Miki / ミシェル未来

Birthdate: 1992/01/04
Birthplace: Australia
Blood type: n/a
Height: 164 cm
Measurements: 82 - 63 - 86 cm

Links

Second generation member, and the only foreign person to have joined the group thus far. Born and raised in Australia but moved back to Japan as her mother is Japanese. Worked as a model before joining the group, but apparently quit her agency after graduating from Idoling!!! on 2009/03/18 to pursue her studies.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2009, 01:52:18 PM by Ayabie »

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: #18: The Michelle Miki Thread
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2010, 10:30:41 AM »
Michelle! :w00t:

http://ameblo.jp/fonchi1216/entry-10433015054.html

She left us fans a message through Fonchi:

"I'm still here, so don't you forget about me.
It's because of everyone's support that I'm able to work this hard.
Thank you, and wait for me."

Possibly she's planning on returning to the entertainment business after she graduates?

Offline Special Needs Tricycle

• Member+
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2010, 02:58:21 PM »
 :shocked :shocked :shocked :shocked :shocked :shocked :shocked :shocked :shocked :shocked

MICHEEEEEELLE :inlove:

This is an awesome day for Idoling!!!. 4th gen finalists announced, and Michelle is still alive. I really hope she does come back and do something. I think she was really super under-utilized in Idoling!!!

Offline Silverbolt

• Member+
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2010, 07:12:26 AM »
Michelle has also been hanging out with Sakacchi recently:
http://ameblo.jp/sakai-hitomi/entry-10425876254.html

Sakacchi also delivered a message from Michelle. Something like this:
"Since I'm graduating from school this year, I can fully focus on work. So, look forward to it~!!!"

Sounds like she will be returning to the entertainment business. It would be cool if she comes back to Idoling!!! I mean, 18 is still her number, right? :twothumbs

Offline reina's eyes

• Banzai Penis
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2010, 08:29:49 AM »
The sooner she gets her fucktacular self back in front of the cameras the better!

Offline 1517

• Member+
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2010, 10:05:20 AM »
gee,..."the vegimite" is still alive  :cow:
:pimp: i hope she will return to the entertainment bussiness, perhaps she can be a model, actrees and solo singer, not just for release gravure stuff. :D

• Member+
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2010, 06:17:05 PM »
I don't think Michelle ever actually did anything outside of Idoling!!!, though. :( Not even gravure stuff.

But yeah, let's hope she'll actually do stuff that we can see.

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2010, 04:55:59 PM »
Just discovered this girl when I finally got hold of the 2009 graduation concert.  OMG, she graduated!!??   :banghead:

But maybe will be back...  let's hope...  if not in Idoling!!! then...  somewhere!  public!  please!

This is one of the only pics of her I was able to find online.  Right now she has sunk without trace.  This is a crime against humanity.

• Member+
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2010, 01:45:28 PM »
Yeeah, I actually don't have any pictures of her that weren't screenshots that I took from the show/concerts/whatever, despite her being my favorite.. Except for this one.

I always thought she was super underutilized on the show and probably had the most unique character, but I can see why she wasn't put out much/not liked too much. She was originally a model under Elite but for some reason got onto an idol show, where she looked really lost most of the time and her Japanese wasn't too great. But when she had her moments, they were golden, and she was one of the very few good singers in 2nd gen.

Offline hydeo1

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2010, 05:58:42 PM »
so michelle is a model :P

but in japan ??

have some place where can found recent and constant updates about what her doing this days ??

when i started like idoling her is closing to grad, but this times i started to like a lot her :P

• Member+
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2010, 09:24:36 AM »
No, she was a model before and while she was with Idoling!!!. She left the entertainment business all-together after she graduated. She never did anything outside of Idoling!!! though, IIRC.

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2010, 01:11:26 PM »

the other pic of her that I managed to save before her page is closed down.

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2010, 04:55:39 PM »
Except for this one.

...she was one of the very few good singers in 2nd gen.

That is really her?  Wow, she looks so...  different...  and...  so hot!  Not that she didn't look hot elsewhere I have seen her...  which is mainly her graduation concert, where I did definitely think what a pity it was she left, cos she had a very strong voice.

Basically:  that is one of the sexiest bikini pics I have seen in a VERY long time.  She is just...  beautiful.  Thanks for sharing!

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2010, 12:20:00 AM »
Biographical information

From Japanese Wikipedia, translated (with a few adjustments here and there) by Google Translate.  I have retained the Japanese text so that pple who can read it can correct some of it  (if you wanna PM me with corrections, I'll make them below to help others understand better)

http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/ミシェル未来

------------------------------------

Miki Michelle

別名 Alias    中島ミシェル未来 Michelle Miki Nakajima
生年月日 Birth date    1992年 1月4日
現年齢 Current age    18歳
出身地 Hometown    Flag of Australia オーストラリア Australia
公称サイズ( 2007年時点) Nominal size ( 2007 at)
身長 / 体重 Height / Weight    164 cm / - kg
スリーサイズ Three sizes    82 - 63 - 86 cm
靴のサイズ Shoe size    23.5 cm 23.5 cm
身長 / 体重 Height / Weight     5 ' 6 " / - lb
スリーサイズ Three sizes     32 - 25 - 34 in
活動 Activity
ジャンル Genre    タレント Talent
モデル内容 Model Description    一般 General
Elite Model Look 2007 審査員特別賞 Elite Model Look 2007 Special Jury Prize

ミシェル 未来 (ミシェル みき、Michelle Miki、 1992年 1月4日 - )は、 日本のアイドル・タレント 。 Miki Michelle (Miki Michelle, Michelle Miki, 1992 January 4 -) is a Japanese Idol talent . 本名、 中島ミシェル未来 。 Born, Michelle Nakajima Miki.

オーストラリア・クイーンズランド州 ゴールドコースト出身。 Australia - Queensland Gold Coast native. エリート・モデル・マネジメント所属。 Elite Model Management offices. タレント活動のバックアップはTES COMPANY [1]が行う。 Talent work backups COMPANY TES.

人物 People

* 父親はオーストラリア人、母親は日本人である。 Australian father, her mother is Japanese.
    * 趣味:世界のファッション雑誌購読、買い物、音楽鑑賞、 カラオケ Hobbies: World of Fashion magazine subscriptions, shopping, listening to music, karaoke
    * 特技:歌唱、 ダンス ( バレエ 、 日本舞踊 、 タップ 、 ジャズ ) Special skills: singing, dancing ( ballet , traditional Japanese dance , tap , jazz )
    * 目標とする芸能人: AI Entertainers target: AI

来歴 History

* 2006年9 月、オーストラリアから来日。 In September 2006, came from Australia. 奈良県 天理市天理中学校に編入。 Nara Tenri City, Tenri transfer to middle school.
    * 2007年 6月、J8サミット2007に日本代表チーム(HIROGAKU EIGHT 広尾学園高校)のリーダーとして参加。 June 2007, J8 Summit 2007 Japan national team (HIROGAKU EIGHT Hiroo Gakuen High School) participated as a leader.
    * 2007年7 月31日、elite MODEL LOOK 2007日本代表最終選考会で、審査員特別賞を受賞。 July 31, 2007, elite MODEL LOOK Japanese national finalists in the 2007 meeting, the Special Jury Prize.
    * 2008年4月、アイドルグループ・アイドリング!!!にアイドリング18号として加入。 In April 2008, pop group idling! No. 18, joined as Idoling!!!.
    * 2009年3 月、アイドリング!!!を卒業。 March 2009, Idoling!!! Graduates.

エピソード Episodes

* 外国人とはいえ日本人以上に日本文化に精通している部分がある。 Foreigners are familiar with that part of Japanese culture than Japanese though. アイドリング!!!の番組やライブでは浴衣を着て琴を弾き、 盆踊りを踊る際は日本舞踊仕込みの身のこなしを見せた。 Idoling!!! Live shows and the yukata wearing a harp playing a Bon Odori dance during the preparation showed the poise of classical Japanese dance. また美空ひばりの「真赤な太陽」を歌った事もある。 Also she did in "The Crimson Sun," I sang there.
    * 基本的にテレビの番組などではいわゆるカタコトの標準語を用いているが、砕けた調子になると母親譲りの関西弁となる。 Such as television programs are basically a bit of so-called standard language used, and the Kansai dialect, and her mother will be broken tone. また家族や友人との電話での会話は英語の中に時折日本語が混じる。 Telephone conversation with a Japanese family and friends is also sometimes mixed in English.
    * 寿司はかっぱ巻きしか食べられない。 But can not eat cucumber sushi rolls.
    * トウモロコシアレルギーを持つ。 With a corn allergy.
    * 現在はインターナショナルスクールに通う。 Now an international school to attend.
    * 友人の国籍も様々であり、そのため韓国語、中国語、ドイツ語も話せるという。 Various nationalities and friends, so Korean, Chinese, speaks German.
    * 2010年 1月、アイドリング!!!同期であった酒井瞳がブログにて一緒に食事を行ったとの記事を投稿し、その中で本人との写真と、『うち今年学校卒業したら、お仕事に専念するから待っててや~! January 2010, Idoling!!! Were synchronized Sakai eyes and made a post dinner with a blog, with photos and in person, and [one year after graduating from school, to work Wait and from concentrate! ! ! ! ! 』との「伝言」を記載した。 Guide and "message" is described.

アイドリング!!!関連 Idoling!!! Related

* 番組内でのイメージフラワーは「 マリーゴールド 」である。 Flower show image in the " Marigold "is.
    * イメージイラストでは出身であるオーストラリアにちなんでブーメランを手にした姿で描かれている。 The illustration is from an image in honor of Australian boomerang shape that was drawn by hand.
    * 他の2期生とは違い、先輩、或いは年長である1期生に対してもフランクに接する。 Unlike other students and the second phase, seniors, students of the first to contact Frank or a senior. 在籍当時最年長であった加藤沙耶香をメンバー中で唯一「沙耶香」と呼び、気難しいとされる小泉瑠美でさえも「瑠美」と呼んだ。 Only in the oldest members were then enrolled Sayaka Kato "Sayaka," and is cranky and Koizumi Rumi even "Rumi," he called.
    * 「大好きアイドリング!!!」ではオーストラリアでポピュラーに食されているベジマイトを紹介した。 "I love Idoling!!!" She introduced Vegemite, a food that is popular in Australia. しかしその独特の味は他のメンバーには受け入れられなかった。 But the taste is not acceptable to other members.
    * 言葉や文化の違いによるハンデを背負いながらも、逆に片言の関西弁や、理解しているかどうかわからない部分を逆手に取り、クレバーにセンスの良い短いセンテンスを返していた。 Despite carrying a handicap of language and cultural differences, and the Kansai dialect broken hand, takes advantage of the fact that most do not know whether you understand, short sentences were returned to the clever good taste. また高級ブランド品を多数持つなどの「セレブキャラ」、ディレクター佐久間隆太を甘えて籠絡するなど、他のメンバーとは違う存在感を示した。 And also have many luxury goods "Serebukyara", such as faults graces the basket Sakuma Riyuuta director and other members showed a different presence.
    * フジテレビでは2009年2月12日、フジテレビ721・739では2009年2月16日に放送された「アイドリング!!!日記」で加藤沙耶香 、 江渡万里彩 、 滝口ミラと共にアイドリング!!!を卒業することが発表され、同年3月18日をもってグループを離れた。 In Fuji Television on February 12, 2009, 721.739 was broadcast on Fuji Television on February 16, 2009 in "Idoling!!! Diary" by Sayaka Kato , 彩Eto Mari , Mira Takiguchi, Idoling!!! graduate to be announced, #18 have left the group in March. 学業に専念するという報道[3]があった。 Devoted to studies that report there.

出演 Cast
バラエティ Variety

* アイドリング!!! (2008年4月 - 2009年3月、 フジテレビ721・739・CSHD ) - アイドリング18号 Idoling!!! (April 2008 - March 2009, Fuji 721.739 · Cshd ) - # 18 Idoling!!!
    * アイドリング!!!日記(2008年4月 - 2009年3月、 フジテレビ ) Idoling!!! Diary (April 2008 - March 2009, Fuji TV )
    * DJ Tomoaki's Radio Show!(2008年7月31日、 下北FM ) DJ Tomoaki's Radio Show! (July 31, 2008, Shimokita FM )

脚注 References

1. ^ 田辺エージェンシー 、エリート・モデル・マネジメント、 スマイルカンパニーの3社による共同プロジェクト ^ Tanabe Agency , the Elite Model Management, Smile Company 's joint project with three
   2. ^酒井瞳オフィシャルブログ「なまっちょるケド、なにか?」 年越し! ^ Hitomi Sakai official "Choru Kedo and Matsu, what?" New Year's Eve! ! ! ! !
   3. ^ http://sankei.jp.msn.com/entertainments/entertainers/090319/tnr0903191201004-n1.htm ^ Http://Sankei.jp.msn.com/Entertainments/Entertainers/090319/Tnr0903191201004-N1.htm

---------------------------------

A few things I notice:

- She's a good Aussie - first thing she wants to show people is Vegemite!  Great on toast on a cold evening.  BUT, unsurprisingly, no other Idoling!!! member likes it   :angry:
- She came to Japan only around the age of 14, so no wonder her Japanese was not so perfect;  but her other qualities allowed people to overlook this, and often she could use it to her advantage
- Despite her father being Australian, the only part of her name which is Australian is her given name. No idea, but maybe she came to Japan with her mother alone?? and doesn't want to acknowledge her father in her name??  Curious...  and a bit sad, probably...
- Tokyograph mentioned her briefly the year before her Idoling!!! debut - http://www.tokyograph.com/news/id-1484  Seems she won 'special judges award' at the 2007 Elite Model Contest.  She may have been out of modeling too long to go back though?

Offline hydeo1

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2010, 04:05:15 AM »
so we really "lost" micheru ;\ ? this is bad

hope someday her back :3~~

she is really funny and beauty :3

• Member+
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2010, 05:39:20 AM »
Except for this one.

...she was one of the very few good singers in 2nd gen.

That is really her?  Wow, she looks so...  different...  and...  so hot!  Not that she didn't look hot elsewhere I have seen her...  which is mainly her graduation concert, where I did definitely think what a pity it was she left, cos she had a very strong voice.

Basically:  that is one of the sexiest bikini pics I have seen in a VERY long time.  She is just...  beautiful.  Thanks for sharing!
Yeah, that was from when she first joined Idoling!!! and all the girls had a swimsuit photoshoot, so she looks a bit different from when she graduated.

Offline StormWarning

« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2010, 09:17:08 PM »

Offline StormWarning

« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2010, 09:30:30 PM »

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2011, 06:47:35 PM »
Numbering!!! Week #5: Michelle Miki

Michelle week! The only foreign to have been in the group thus far, hopefully she'll continue in the entertainment business after her studies!

First encounter with Michelle:
My favorite thing(s) about Michelle:
A memorable performance:
Moment(s) that made me laugh:
Moment(s) that surprised me:
Favorite solo line in a song:
Something I would say to her at a handshake event:
A picture that I like:
A video that I like:

Code: [Select]
[b]First encounter with Michelle:[/b]
[b]My favorite thing(s) about Michelle:[/b]
[b]A memorable performance:[/b]
[b]Moment(s) that made me laugh:[/b]
[b]Moment(s) that surprised me:[/b]
[b]Favorite solo line in a song:[/b]
[b]Something I would say to her at a handshake event:[/b]
[b]A picture that I like:[/b]
[b]A video that I like: [/b]

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2011, 11:25:57 PM »
First encounter with Michelle: #455
My favorite thing(s) about Michelle: Her eyes, and kansai dialect
A memorable performance: Moonlight Densetsu
Moment(s) that made me laugh: Michelle x Sakuma D affair
Moment(s) that surprised me: She made everyone eat vegemite XD
Favorite solo line in a song: "hare no hi mo" Kokuhaku
Something I would say to her at a handshake event: is there any way for you to rejoin Idoling!!!?
A picture that I like:

A video that I like:
will edit later

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Exile - Make Love