JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Boat - Kyougen Message

Author Topic: Eri Kamei vs. Morning Musume  (Read 84886 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Eri Kamei vs. Morning Musume
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2006, 10:45:24 PM »
cuz they're all gonna do The Thriller dance off at teh end!! I KNEWS KAMEI WAS KRAZY!!

Offline KrazyForKamei

• Member+
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2006, 11:16:03 PM »
this story seems like its gonna be really cool and unique (and possibly very very scary Horror Movie-ish) ^_^ Really good so far. Psycho killer Kamei? VERY interesting actually XD

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2006, 12:02:30 AM »
God, the MM fic won't get outta my head! I hope this one is different from what I wanna do..

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2006, 12:13:17 AM »
Risa is dead in the 17th line?!?!?!? Nooooooooooo *steps back and falls into awaiting chair* Well at least it wasn't the first line XD

My guess is the plane crashes and they land on a deserted island and its BATTLE ROYALE!!! :lol: Just joking, I think I got side effects from watching that film too many times for a school project *blah*

I volunteer to be poisoned by Sayumi's cooking anyday, I'll be contented to die since I got to see her up close :P

Offline cheesesticks

• Member+
« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2006, 01:08:39 AM »
Quote from: .:meowchi:.
^ DUN DUN DUNN~!! Indeed!

How and more importantly, why does Risa die?

Post your thoughts or opinions!

Outshone her too much during the Hakkan! CM so she got her alien homies to do the dirty work. :D
J'aime le fromage.

Offline Tanachan

• The Cheat~~~~
  • Member+
  • Currently Attending Reina's "Erebeta Pati"
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2006, 01:27:29 AM »
DUN DUN DUNN~~~!!! adding more.

Will it be RedEye? BR? Scary Movie 3? Scream? I don't know, as long as it isn't really corny like Final Destination XDD
If Helen Keller falls in the woods and no one is around, does she make a sound?

Official [WHOA] member, master and commander of the Tokunaga Chinami branch.

Loser87

« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2006, 04:02:32 AM »
Omg, when I read the first chapter..
I was like "WTF HAPPENED??!"
and then I was like "HOLY MAGICAL COWS!! WHO DID YOSHIZAWA KILL!?"
and then after reading chapters I'm like..."......when is the hacking and slicing going to happen *stare*" =o

Offline Kira-sama

• The Next Okamura-Sensei
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Tutoring FTW.
« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2006, 05:02:55 PM »
nooooooo my Risa-Chan cannot die nooooooo!

高橋愛  :D
Pinkosa! Arigatou! ;)

Offline meowchi

• still listening to Viyuden
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2006, 12:40:15 AM »
Miki Fujimoto
Flight 707
October 8,
5:15 AM

The pilot had just finished announcing the safety pre-cautions and guidelines over the muffled intercom. Miki looks out the window. The plane was ready to launch.

Finally.

Hitomi quickly sits next to her.
Miki acknowledges Hitomi, by giving her a faint nod.
“ About time they got this hunk of junk moving…” Miki said.
“ Oh? I take it you don’t like planes? “ Hitomi struggled to put on her seatbelt.
“ No, no, it’s not that… I just hate sitting down in one place too long. “ Miki groaned. “ Remember the sports festival? “
“ Every moment. You couldn’t even sit in one place for 15 minutes. At most. “ Hitomi laughs. “ The way I see it; Plane rides… and sleep. “ She emphasizes her two points with both hands. “ Put two and two together, and bang! … Like hitting two birds with one stone. “

Miki paused. “ Wow. Advice from Mr. Moonlight herself. “ Miki said sarcastically.
“ Yeah well, just thought I’d help out. Try it sometime. “ Hitomi gives her a wink as she leans her seat back. “ Wake me when we’re there? “
“ Oh, did I just get demoted from sub-leader to alarm clock? “ Miki joked.
Hitomi closed her eyes. “ Of course. A Mr. Moonlight joke will do that. “ Miki playfully shoves Hitomi.

After a brief pause, the plane starts to take off. All was well, until a little turbulence shook the plane, causing Kusumi to freak out.
“ Oh no! “ Her arms and legs flailing, Kusumi kicks the seat in front of her.

Miki rolled her eyes.
She was in that seat.
Feeling generous for the younger member however, Miki chose to ignore it.
Until Kusumi kicked again.
And again.
That last kick made Miki choke on her spit.

“ Kusumi! “ Miki snapped, not even looking back. “ Calm down. “
“ B-but! “ Kusumi stammered.
“ Calm. Down. You’re annoying. “

Through the faint hum of the engine, Kusumi starts to cry. Feeling a little guilty, Miki decides to comfort her. She turned around. “ Kusumi… look- “
“ What’s your problem Miki? “ Eri, sitting next to Kusumi, interrupted.
“ …Excuse me? “
“ I said, what’s your problem? “ Eri met Miki’s stare. “ You and your demanding attitude. It gets annoying. “

Miki blinks in disbelief. She looks at the others, who are all spread out in different seats.
They were all silent, except for Sayumi, who awkwardly cleared her throat during the silence.

God, it’s like I’m arguing with Rika all over again.

“ Kamei, if you can’t handle me, leave. “ Miki shrugged. “ Asami and Makoto did. You can too. “
Eri was about to reply, until Kusumi taps her on the knee. Miki watches as Eri turned to look out the window. “ Simple as that. “ Miki continued in a sly tone.
Shaking her head in annoyance, Miki sunk back into her seat.

Simple as that.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 11:10:42 PM by meowchi »

Offline meowchi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2006, 12:46:06 AM »
Ai Takahashi
Flight 707
October 8,
5:22 AM

“ Wow. “ Ai says as she glances at Eri and Miki. “ That was kinda tense. “
“ What was? “ Risa muffled. Her mouth was full of chocolate.
“ You didn’t hear that argument just now? “ Ai asked as she pointed. Eri and Miki were just a few seats away.

Risa looks over. “ Nope. Was eating. “
Ai paused. “ Where’d you get those? “ She pointed to the pack of chocolates Risa was holding.
“ Hitomi. “
“ … I thought you were on a diet? “

Risa shrugged. “ Tofu gets boring. You try eating that st- Hey! “ Ai quickly takes it away. “ What’s the deal?! “
“ Sorry, but as your friend and mentor, I can’t let you eat this junk. “ Ai said as she sniffed the pack.
Risa frowned. “ Oh brother! I bet you just wanted those for yourself! “

“ That too. “ Ai said in a boyish tone as she sticks out her tongue.

Ignoring her friends gesture, Risa glances around for Hitomi. Until she noticed something.
“ Ai! “ Risa whispered. She leaned in closer. “ Don’t you think this is a little strange? “
" Bleh. Yeah, these taste horrible. “ Ai spits it out. “ How did you manage to eat this stuff? “
“ No, dumbo! …Look around you. “

Curious, Ai looks around. “ What’s so strange? I just see the rest of the gang… “
Risa nodded. “ Right. Just the gang. How come no other passengers are on the plane? “
Ai looks around, more serious this time. She hadn’t noticed it before, but Risa was right. “ Oh… Now that you mention it Risa… I’m scared~ “ Ai spoke in an exaggerated gi~rlish tone. She lay her head on Risa’s shoulder. “ …Hold me~ “

After a brief silence, Ai bursts out laughing.
She could see Risa’s cheeks turn red.
“ Whatever! “ Risa said, trying to talk over Ai’s laughter. “ You should thank me for being so cautious you know. What if we were really in trouble? “ She shrugs Ai off her shoulder.
“ I’m sure there are other passengers onboard, just not in the same cabin as us. “
“ I didn’t see anyone else board… “ Risa said softly.
“ We were the last ones to get on. “ Ai replied.
They both fell silent.

At least I think we were the last ones…

Risa broke the silence. “ Where are we going anyway? “
“ Um, I’m not sure. “ Ai looks at the others. “ I don’t think anyone knows. But I think we’re flying over the Pacific. So, it might be another Alo-Hello… “
Risa smiled. “
Hawaii~~ “

“ Ah~ I hope they still sell that sweet bread I like! “ Ai said.
“ Wha! So you get to eat your stupid bread, but I can’t even have that pack of chocolates? “ Risa cringed. “ Lame! “
Ai laughed. “ Fine~ take em’! Just don’t blame me when you further your career representing HP sports as a sumo wrestler. “

Risa quickly grabbed the pack. “ That actually might be for the better… “
« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 11:11:24 PM by meowchi »

Offline meowchi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2006, 12:50:07 AM »
Eri Kamei
Flight 707
October 8,
11: 26 AM

Four hours into the flight. Everyone had fallen asleep, with the exception of Reina, who was too busy indulging on the in-flight movie.
“ Oh my god! “ She cries out. “ Eri! “
Reina shakes the seat in front of her.

“ Wha- What? “ Eri says groggily with her eyes still closed.
She started to fall back asleep, until Reina shook her seat again.
“ ERI!! “

This time, her eyes opened. “ What~ “ Eri whined. “ I was having a good dream…. “
“ Forget about that for a sec; check out the movie. “

Eri squints at the screen in front and grabs the oversized in-flight headphones from under her seat. She sloppily puts them on. The sound of something sneezing, rips through her headphones.

What the heck?
She focuses on the screen. It was a panda, sneezing.
“ Awesome!!! “ Reina shrieks.

“ … Yeah, that’s nice. “ Eri hesitantly said. “ Am I watching the same screen as you, or is this still a dream? “
“ It’s a panda documentary. “
“ I thought they showed this already? I remembered falling asleep to it. “ Eri murmured. “ I don’t remember a sneezing panda bear though. “

“ They didn’t repeat it cause it’s the same movie. “ Reina explained. “ Reina’s been watching it ever since. “
Eri spaced out. “ Wasn’t that like, four hours ago? “

“ Yup. “

“ So… You’ve been watching this for four hours? “
“ Yeah. Why? “
Eri pauses. “ …And they call me weird. “

The panda sneezes again, louder this time, making Reina laugh. In the corner of her eye, Eri spots Kusumi wake up.
“ Huh~ “ Kusumi says, dazed. She looked so confused, it made Eri laugh.
“ Look panda-girl, you woke up Kusumi… “ Eri points.
“ The more the merrier! “ Reina exclaims. “ Party! Party! Party! “

Silent, Kusumi just smiles and rubs the back of her head. She looked a bit nervous.
Must be the flying thing…

Eri flashes Kusumi a smile and offers her shoulder as a pillow. With a smile, she gladly accepts. A few minutes later, Eri looks out the window. The sky was sunny and clear, making the ocean visible. She was about to see if she could spot any dolphins until a question hit her.

Where the heck are we going?
She was about to ask, when suddenly, the plane starts to descend. Curious, she looks out the window again, and sees an island come into view. It looked to be no bigger then 15 miles.

“ Hey, I think we’re here. “ Eri says. “ Look out the window. “
“ Really? “ Reina replies. “ Figures, the movie was starting to get good too… “
“ Don't worry, they might have panda bears on the island… Look at all those trees! You can’t even see the ground. “ Eri giggled. “ Pretty, huh? “
Reina finally looks out the window. “ ...But where’s all the cities and stuff? “
“ Cities? “ Eri looks more closely. She didn’t see any buildings, cars, or even people.

Do they even have an airport?
Eri shrugged it off. “ They probably have little towns and stuff, under those trees. They look pretty big. “
Reina paused. “ Ew, you mean there’s no cities on this hick island? It’ll be like visiting Ai’s boring parents in Fukui again. “
“ I heard that. “ Ai said sternly in the background.
Eri laughed.

Guess the descent must’ve waken her up...

She checked the others. All asleep, even Kusumi, who had just passed out seconds ago. Eri tries not to move.
“ Anyway, “ Reina continues. “ Reina doesn’t know where this is. “
Feeling a little disappointed about the lack of info, Eri replies. “ They didn’t tell me either. But you know how it is; I didn’t know I was doing 17-sai until the moment I landed in Hawaii… “

“ Yeah, how embarrassing. “ Reina tried to laugh, but held it in. “ Reina thinks you just forgot. “
Eri ignored that last statement. “ Well, it doesn’t matter now. We’re landing anyway. “

“ Yup. “ Reina whispers. “ By the way, Kusumi’s a drooler! “
“ Why are you whisperi- oh gross!!! “
« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 11:13:59 PM by meowchi »

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2006, 12:53:14 AM »
A feeling tells me they are going to a stranded island and Battle Royal is reacted all over again XD...

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2006, 01:02:26 AM »
“ … I thought you were on a diet? “
Risa shrugged. “ Tofu gets boring. You try eating that st- Hey! “ Ai quickly takes it away. “ What’s the deal?! “
“ Sorry, but as your friend and mentor, I can’t let you eat this junk. “ Ai said as she sniffed the pack.
Risa frowned. “ Oh brother! I bet you just wanted those for yourself! “
“ That too. “ Ai said in a boyish tone as she sticks out her tongue.
Ignoring her friends gesture, Risa glances around for Hitomi. Until she noticed something.
“ Ai! “ Risa whispered. She leaned in closer. “ Don’t you think this is a little strange? “
" Bleh. Yeah, these taste horrible. “ Ai spits it out. “ How did you manage to eat this stuff? “
Dang that was cute. :D

Reina whispers. “ By the way, Kusumi’s a drooler! “
“ Why are you whisperi- oh gross!!!
XD XD XD

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2006, 01:13:47 AM »
Battle Royale? XD Cool!

Offline meowchi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2006, 01:38:57 AM »
The musume's are headed to their destination!

Read carefully, cause CLUES could be included each post!

The story will have a BR atmosphere, but remember, this is also a mystery fic; i just thought it'd be fun to have my readers try to solve the mystery as it's being told! Expect the next chapter soon!

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2006, 04:07:49 AM »
Hey, when did i come in here?? :)

Great a mystery fic based on Kamei, what more can i ask for.

Anyway i have a feeling that Kusumi's the pyschotic 1. She hate the rest and kills them but blames it on Eri. LOL ^ just some random comments, have nothing against the miracle girl :o)

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2006, 09:47:57 AM »
Seriously seems like a Battle Royale type of setup, but I'll give this story the benefit of the doubt.  Anyway, Kusumi flailing seemed consistent with her character, but her crying did not.  Sure, she cried when that magician was about to "cut off" her hand, but I've never seen her even bat an eyelid from being scolded.

So in this story, Miki's the reason Konno and Makoto left, eh?  It almost makes some sense, with Miki being such the extreme bitch she is.  Will keep reading to see where this is going.
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2006, 05:35:11 PM »
oooooooh...landing a a mysterious island in the middle of Nowhere-Land..as everyone's saying, seems like Battle Royale all over again..

funny how Reina likes to watch a panda sneeze over and over XDXD "PARTY PARTY!" XD

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2006, 06:29:55 PM »
BR! I knew it *ho ho ho*
Why do I think Kamei will be the ultimate survivor? I'm liking this fic loads, its hella funny!

Offline meowchi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2006, 12:49:05 AM »
Miki Fujimoto
Flight 707
October 8, 11:45 AM

Miki’s seat shakes. The recoil slowly wakes her up.
Not again.
“ Kusumi, I thought I told you to stop. “
No response.

“ …Kusumi? “

She turns and looks back. Eri, Kusumi and Reina were all cowered together. Kusumi was trembling.
What’s gotten into her lately? Miki thought. She isn’t always this… petrified.
“ What’s wrong? Miki asked, glancing at each of them.
Eri replied with a look of shock. “ That… wasn’t her. “

“ Oh? “

“ I think it was the plane. “
Kusumi whimpered.
“ Shh!” Reina put her finger over Kusumi's lips. " Just shh! "

The hell?
Coincidently, the plane shakes again, more violent this time. A faint stench quickly fills the cabin.
…Is that jet fuel?

Miki quickly glanced around. Eri, Reina and Kusumi were getting restless; she had to calm them down.
“ The pilot hasn’t said anything yet. “ she said, not even believing herself. “ It could be just turbu- “
“ Hey! “ Risa interrupted from across the cabin. “ There’s smoke outside!! “

“ Eh? Eh? “ Eri said ecstatically, pounding her feet on the floor. “ What? What! Where? “
Kusumi whimpered even louder, and this time, Reina whimpered with her.

“ Smoke isn’t good! “ Sayumi’s faint voice muffled in the background. “ It really isn’t good at all! “
“ Yeah, thanks for the tip Einstein! “ Reina scoffed. “ I’m so glad you told us! Really! “
Miki struggled to stand, but fell back onto her seat. She hadn’t noticed it before, but the floor was vibrating.

“ Hitomi… “ Miki murmured. She looked to her side. Hitomi was asleep.
“ Um, “ Ai said nervously in the background. “ If ya’ll look out this window, there’s smoke coming out of that engine thing. “
“ Are you serious!? “ Miki stood up.

“ I’m too scared to look! “ Sayumi muffled again. “ Can you fix it Reina?! “
“ Here’s an idea Sayumi! “ Reina snapped. “ Reina says shut! Up! “
The cabin lights flicker. From the overhead compartments above, the oxygen reserve masks fall out.
“ Eeek! “ Kusumi shrieks.

Miki knew she had to do something. She wasn’t going to let everyone sit still, wearing some lame oxygen masks, just to die.
“ Hitomi! “ Miki shook her friend. “ Hitomi!! “
No response.

“ Hitomi!!! “ She shakes even harder. Hitomi slowly opens her eyes.
“ We’re in trouble. “
Hitomi’s eyes widen. “ ...Wha? “

Before she could say more, Miki continued. “ We need to get everyone away from the windows… “ She glances around the cabin. “ Placing everyone in the middle aisle would be our best bet. “
Hitomi nods. By now, she was wide awake. She quickly stands up, overcoming the vibration of the floor. “ Got it. “ Hitomi replies. “ I’ll get everyone on that now. “

They both acknowledge each other in agreement. Miki turns to the others and cups her hands to her mouth.
“ Everybody! “ Miki yells out, trying to talk over the rumbling engine. “ Listen up! “
Although a bit flustered and scared, everyone looks. Mostly everyone. Miki spots Sayumi, sitting alone near the back, curled up in a fetal position. Tears streamed down her cheeks.

“ Eri… “ Miki prods. “ ...Sayumi. “
Eri glances back and nods. Hesitantly, she lets go of Kusumi and begins to climb over the shaky seats towards her lonely friend.
" Sayumi~~~ " she heard Eri say.

Eri's got that covered. Miki thought. She reverts her attention to Hitomi.
“ I want teams of three! “ Hitomi continued. “ Eri, Sayumi, and Kusumi; sit in the middle aisle, 7th row! Ai, Risa and Reina; in the row behind them! “

“ Get moving!! “ Miki adds.
“ You don’t need to tell me twice! “ Risa calls out.
Miki and Hitomi watched as everyone starts rushing towards the middle, almost immediately. Kusumi could barely walk, so she leaned on Reina for support. Sayumi was still crying, but thanks to Eri, she was finally moving. Ai and Risa held hands, making sure they don’t lose balance.

Hitomi faced Miki. “ Shall we? “ She offers her hand.
Miki paused. “ …I got an idea. “
Hitomi watched in confusion as Miki jumped out onto the shaky aisle. She almost lost her balance.

Which way… Which way… Miki thought. She frantically glances up and down the aisle.
This way!

Miki starts sprinting, full speed.
“ Miki’s gone crazy!!! “ Reina shouted. “ …AGAIN! “
Miki ignores Reina, and pumps her legs harder.

“ Wh-Where are you going?! “ Hitomi cries out.
“ Gonna try something! “
“ Whoa, whoa! “ Hitomi exclaimed. “ You do realize we’re on a falling plane, right!? As in crash, boom?! “
“ I hadn’t noticed! “ Miki joked. " Thanks for the update, Mr. Moonlight! "
Hitomi paused. “ Don’t do anything stupid! “
“ You know me! “
“ That’s what I’m afraid of! “

Hitomi’s voice faded as Miki ran into the next cabin.
Gotta head to that cockpit!
« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 11:15:44 PM by meowchi »

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Boat - Kyougen Message