JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin Toshite Shigure - 24 Reverse

Author Topic: This Thing Called Love(UPDATED 11/26/14) [COMPLETE]  (Read 149707 times)

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
Re: This Thing Called Love(UPDATE 3/2)
« Reply #240 on: March 03, 2009, 01:28:16 PM »
CHAPTER 32

I’m glad things were ok with us after that little sign of affection in my room. Eri wasn’t made at me and things were normal after that. When she got dressed she came up to me in the living room to watch TV together. Right now we’re watching a movie together. I’m lying on the couch while she’s lying on top of me with her head resting on my chest comfortably.  She has this dreamy smile on as she holds on to me. I’m sure I have the same look. I really do love this girl. I don’t think words and express that enough. I have my arm resting on her back while my other hand is behind my head. We should do cuddling more often. It feels good to have her in my arms like this. Or have her this close. It makes me want to hold her forever. I focus back to watching the movie and Eri makes a small squealing sound at the couple that’s spending a romantic night together in some fancy restaurant exchange their love for each other. During the scene they keep talking all that mushy sweet talk the people in the movies do and then the guy asks the girl to marry him. I don’t know why we’re watching this chick flick, but I think it’s because Eri wanted to.

“Why don’t we have a date like that? And then you can surprise me with a ring.”  Eri asks

I laugh and look down at her.

“I don’t think I have the money for all that, but I can do something that’s romantic as that. You can live without the marriage proposal part though, right? I don’t want to get married until a good twenty years later. If you don’t mind.”

She laughs and moves herself so that she’s looking down at me, while still laying on the couch.

“I won’t get angry about the missing ring.” She agrees

I smile at her and place a hand gently on her cheek. I stare into her bright eyes for a while, memorized. She’s so beautiful. I’m so lucky to have a girl like her. She has both good looks and an amazing personality. That’s I love the most about her more than anything. She’s perfect in my eyes. No one can ever change those thoughts about her. My face scrunches up as I’m hit with realization. In order for me to do the romantic thing, this time I have to know something a little more about her. She gives me a worried look.

“Hey, when’s your birthday?” I casually question

She gives me a dumbfound look. “December 23, why?”

“Because that’s when you’ll get your romantic date.” I simply reply

Her eyes light up with excitement.

“Really?! What is it?! What are you going to do? Where will we go?!”  She shakes me frantically. “You have to tell me!”

I laugh and shake my head. “I’m not going to tell you. It’s going to be another surprise. You’ll see.”

She pouts and I try my best to not reach up and kiss it.

“When’s your birthday then?”

“Mine?”

She nods, eager to her my answer. She starts fiddling with the collar of my shirt.

“November 11.”

“Eh?! That’s quicker than mine! What am I gonna do when it comes?!”

She’s even cute when she freaks out. I stroke the side of her face to calm her. I know how she wants to play the good girlfriend too and I can’t blame her. With both want this relationship to work.

“You don’t have to celebrate it. I’m fine just having you as my gift.”

“No, I wanna do it. I’ll ask Gaki-san to help me. If I get something I won’t tell you though.”

I laugh and kiss the tip of her nose. She blushes and hides her face into my neck.

“I can’t wait.” I sigh

She picks her head back up. Her eyebrows scrunch together in a little frown. “Oi, you gave me a hickey, you know that?”

I raise a brow at her and try my best to hide my large grin.

“Did I?” She nods “Where?”

“Right here.” She pulls the collar down to her shirt and just above her collarbone is a dark red circle.

I put on this huge grin, no longer able to contain it. I can’t really say sorry because I’m not in the slight way sorry. In fact, I feel proud. It means she’s mine and no one else can have her. Only I can have her. I start to chuckle. She nudges me.

“It isn’t funny. What will I say to my dad?” She tries her best to sound mad

Hmm…she has a point. Well she can always hide it.

“It’ll go away eventually. Besides, you can’t say you don’t like it. That would be a complete lie if you say yes.”

She turns her head to the side and blushes again. I’m right. I know it. Her reaction and face says it all. I put both my hands on her waist and press her body against mine. That gets her attention again. Without warning, she goes down and claims my lips quickly with her own. My right hand moves up to the back of her neck and I kiss her back just as deeply. Her mouth taste like the chocolate she had earlier, but that doesn’t bother me. I like chocolate almost as much as I like the taste of her. I pull at her shirt. She stops kissing me and sits up while still straddling my hips. I want her so bad again. She looks so hot sitting on me like this. I slowly lift up her shirt and shift so I’m in a sitting position too and kiss her flat stomach. She moans and rubs her thumbs over my hands. She draws out a shaky breath and closes her eyes for a second. I place kisses all over her tummy and nip at her hip affectionately. I start to bit and suck at that area only just like I did before on her neck. I’m sure she won’t mind another hickey. Her hands go to my face and she lifts my head up so that I’m looking up at her. Her eyes are so dark with lust and I’m sure I have the same type of glow. I’m so turned on. She leans down and kisses me roughly. It’s hard for me to keep up. She moves and brushes herself in between my legs on accident. I let out a loud moan automatically. She stops kissing me and nuzzles in my neck.

“It’s no fair. I have two hickeys and you have none.” She whispers

She starts biting my neck before I can tell her to do it and I sigh out. I fall back into the couch as she starts to bite into my skin. I don’t know if I can wait for her to be ready when I’m so ready right now.

“Reina, I’m back!”

“WHOA!”

I sit up quickly and sent Eri crashing to the floor. I look at her feeling like even a bigger idiot. I turn back around and sit up properly to face my uncle. He looks at me with this big smile on his face. He must be trying to hold all his laughter in so bad. Gee, couldn’t he have knocked before coming in like that?! He has a hand over his mouth. He’s trying really hard. He might as well let it all out. I’m caught.

“Eri, are you alright?” he chokes out

Eri sits up and rubs the back of her head. She has a large scowl on her face. I cringe. This is the biggest mood killer of all time. I stare down to my hands in guilt.

“I’m ok. I just got a headache.”

I slap my forehead. Stupid uncle! He interrupted again. He’s lucky he’s family and that I love him or else I would have killed him! It goes awkwardly silent. This is by far the worse day of my life! Some just shoot me! Then laughter erupts the room. And it’s from my uncle. Like I expected. I glare at him. He puts up a hand while clutching his side with his free hand.

“I’m sorry I didn’t mean to…embarrass you. I guess you were a little too busy to hear my keys and the lock click, huh?”

My face goes crimson red. Eri’s face turns the same shade.

“I won’t ask any questions. Let’s just all pretend…this never happened.” He suggest

Good idea. I nod at him in agreement. He settles down and his laughing stops. He goes back to playing the adult.

“I’ll just be in my room. Did you two eat?”

“Yeah we’re fine. We don’t need you to cook for us!” I snap

So what I’m grouchy. I have a reason to be!

“Ok I’ll see you in the morning. Keep it down I’m trying to sleep.”

He walks away before I can say something back and closes his door. I let out a noisy sigh. I hide my face into my hands and scream into them for a second, and then put them back to my sides.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to shove you off like that. I’m such an idiot.” I wail

She gets up and pats me on the top of my head.

“It’s ok Reina. I probably would have done the same thing.”

We both give out a light chuckle. I reach out for her hand and hold it firmly.

“I think we should lay off on the kissing for the rest of the day.” I offer

“I think so too.”

I get up and still hold her hand.

“Are you going to stay over again?”

“I would like to.”

I let go of her hand.

“I’ll get you a pillow and a blanket.”

I walk down the narrow hall to get to the closet that has extra pillows and blankets.

“I don’t want to sleep by myself. Can’t we sleep in your bed together?” She begs

“Uh…I guess go.” I scratch the back of my head. “Ok.”

She seems pleased and we go to my room to get ready for sleep. That is…if I CAN sleep! Eri lifts up the blanket and quickly goes under the covers. I go in after her and she curls up into my chest. I put the blanket over us both, neatly. Yep…there’s no way I’ll be able to sleep.

“Reina?”

“Hmm?”

“Can I ask you something?”

I look down at her through the dim light from the room window. The sun is setting so it will be dark soon. She seems pretty serious about this question. I better listen to her.

“Yeah sure.”

“What if your parents come back again? Will you still have to go back to Fukuoka?”

I’ve never thought about that and nor do I want to. I ponder about it for a little. These are questions I can’t really answer unless they actually happen.

“I don’t know, but I really don’t want to. I want to stay here with you.”

She smiles. “I want you to stay here with me too. Make sure they don’t try to take you away again ok? Because if you do go…I wouldn’t know what I would do without you.”

“Neither do I.”

Her eyes start to droop and I stroke her black hair a few times as she dozes off. I hold her into my arms and I too start to sleep. No one will take me away from her. I’m staying here and nothing will change that. At least…I hope thing will.

Offline Haruka

• ^Every time I see you, my heart hurts^
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~ Miki Queen ~
« Reply #241 on: March 03, 2009, 02:36:54 PM »
OMFG .___.
again OMFG!
My brain just...I don’t know was like Holy Crap this is Hot *0* I think...well something like that was in my pervy mind
this chapter was...well (that’s all mi mind can said at this moment) HOT I love it *-*
My brain was like asdffdfsfa :drool: ssdfjfjk xDD
hothothothothot that’s all
Hell my comments are just... horrible Promise I would put a better one next chapter x3
Reina in some strange way (that I’m not going to explain) reminds me of my LOL
And sorry for my bad english x_X hope you can understand me u_uU

YOU LITTLE pervy xD

the HELL???

I'm gonna punish you <o<

No L.A travel for Anime Expo xDDDDDD o_o

OMG!!!!!!! *o*

With you... I really do not feel tired for work or college xDDDDDDD

You wake me up =D

and that rock's  8)

OMG hickeys! I love them xD they are so cool xD and I love made them too xD

Well well breakfast time xD BRB

--------

Finish Break time ^^

Damn it I have a lot of HomeWork and a test this Wednesday x_x

And hell my head it's just so relax by your story xD it's like a drug to me *Q*

Love it 8)

I feel like a DejaVu with the uncle entrance and all the idiot feeling... Did we know each other? xD

Well... come back to homework x_x

I will pray for you to keep write =) and drug me a little more *-*

See you ~
« Last Edit: March 03, 2009, 03:34:09 PM by Haruka »

God!! She knows she's HOT!

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
Re: This Thing Called Love(UPDATE 3/3)
« Reply #242 on: March 03, 2009, 03:20:18 PM »
the last three =   :on lol:  :mon blood:  :luvluv1:  :on bleed:  :mon bleed2:  :wahaha:  :on_hot:

:twothumbs

Offline Haruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~ Miki Queen ~
« Reply #243 on: March 03, 2009, 03:57:00 PM »
And this is just... the FUN PARTS??? xD

Offline tay

« Reply #244 on: March 03, 2009, 05:16:34 PM »
I have the prefeeling that the gone of the Reina's mother was for searching her, but as it found rclaim, be very sad and leave, must have been a torture for Reina to speak of yous real relationship with Eri   :smoke:
Eri teasing a new thing  :hehehe:, Reina does not control its instincts on Eri, she gave to perceive that Reina is more than what prepared to give to a step in the relation but Eri also be but must wants this in one another occasion where its mother is not sick, and Reina it is  in the house of its uncle without its parents to be trying strap it of there
the two last chapters had been of fervor extremity between tanakame  :wriggly: :mon blood: :mon bleed2: :mon mischief:, the uncle of Reina it always interrupts these types of moments, it must have a radar or similar thing  :mon look:
reading the hot chapters, I had that to take bath cold  :mon dive:, but this has an explanation
one the fic is hot  :mon lol:
two here is one day hot  :mon fan:
~~ Ganbatte  :mon thumb: ~~
s2 TanaKame s2 / s2 TakaGaki s2

Credits for sig  anuskyna

Offline KizuRai

« Reply #245 on: March 04, 2009, 03:58:20 AM »
Whoa >< that was hot :: fans self ::
dang Writer, you've been pretty good at writing pervs lately :lol:

You update so fast!! didn't you update like.. just yesterday?!?!?
grr... must-keep-up :: knows it's pointless :: ><

Haha, Tanakacchi should propose, it'll just make everything that much sweeter XD
and I can't wait for Tanakacchi's birthday, seeing Eri trying to impress Tanakacchi would be new (and cute)
and those two need to rent a hotel room XD
they keep on getting interrupted like this geez!!

Also, any news about the Aya Mikitty couple?? >< those two need to get together already as well LOL
(sorry.. I'm a huge romanticist.. don't tell anyone though.. :ph43r:)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #246 on: March 04, 2009, 06:58:07 AM »
CHAPTER 32

Right now we’re watching a movie together. I’m lying on the couch while she’s lying on top of me with her head resting on my chest comfortably.
Are we sure Reina's going to be able to control herself, given how they're on the couch right now?

“Hey, when’s your birthday?” I casually question
Considering they're going out, that would be a good detail to know. :P

She gives me a dumbfound look. “December 23, why?”

“Because that’s when you’ll get your romantic date.” I simply reply
Wooooo! :oops:

“Really?! What is it?! What are you going to do? Where will we go?!”  She shakes me frantically. “You have to tell me!”

I laugh and shake my head. “I’m not going to tell you. It’s going to be another surprise. You’ll see.”
Having it be a suprise makes it more fun. :)

“When’s your birthday then?”

“November 11.”

“Eh?! That’s quicker than mine! What am I gonna do when it comes?!”

“You don’t have to celebrate it. I’m fine just having you as my gift.”
Oh, nice one Reina.  :pimp:

“Oi, you gave me a hickey, you know that?”

I put on this huge grin, no longer able to contain it.
Eri =  :O
Reina =  :grin:

“It isn’t funny. What will I say to my dad?” She tries her best to sound mad

Hmm…she has a point. Well she can always hide it.
Well, all it would take would be a little makeup, or wearing stuff like collared shirts or scarfs for a few days. :yep:

“It’ll go away eventually. Besides, you can’t say you don’t like it. That would be a complete lie if you say yes.”
  :roll:

She leans down and kisses me roughly. It’s hard for me to keep up. She moves and brushes herself in between my legs on accident. I let out a loud moan automatically. She stops kissing me and nuzzles in my neck.

“It’s no fair. I have two hickeys and you have none.” She whispers

She starts biting my neck before I can tell her to do it and I sigh out. I fall back into the couch as she starts to bite into my skin. I don’t know if I can wait for her to be ready when I’m so ready right now.
Oooooooooooooh NOICE! :drool:

“Reina, I’m back!”

“WHOA!”

I sit up quickly and sent Eri crashing to the floor. I look at her feeling like even a bigger idiot. I turn back around and sit up properly to face my uncle. He looks at me with this big smile on his face. He must be trying to hold all his laughter in so bad. Gee, couldn’t he have knocked before coming in like that?! He has a hand over his mouth. He’s trying really hard. He might as well let it all out. I’m caught.

“Eri, are you alright?” he chokes out
DAMMIT!
 :frustrated:

Well, at least he's got a sense of humour about it, instead of freaking out like Reina's mom probably would be if she had been the one to walk in on them.

“I won’t ask any questions. Let’s just all pretend…this never happened.” He suggest

Good idea. I nod at him in agreement. He settles down and his laughing stops. He goes back to playing the adult.

“Ok I’ll see you in the morning. Keep it down I’m trying to sleep.”
:sweat:

“I think we should lay off on the kissing for the rest of the day.” I offer

“I think so too.”

I get up and still hold her hand.

“Are you going to stay over again?”

“I would like to.”
If Eri's going to stay over, then she and Reina might want to sleep in separate rooms, or at least make sure they don't share the bed...otherwise they won't be able to accomplish Reina's first suggestion. :P

“I don’t want to sleep by myself. Can’t we sleep in your bed together?” She begs

“Uh…I guess go.” I scratch the back of my head. “Ok.”

She seems pleased and we go to my room to get ready for sleep. That is…if I CAN sleep!
Oi, what did I just say?  8)

“What if your parents come back again? Will you still have to go back to Fukuoka?”

I’ve never thought about that and nor do I want to. I ponder about it for a little. These are questions I can’t really answer unless they actually happen.

“I don’t know, but I really don’t want to. I want to stay here with you.”

She smiles. “I want you to stay here with me too. Make sure they don’t try to take you away again ok? Because if you do go…I wouldn’t know what I would do without you.”

“Neither do I.”
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!   :wub:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Haruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~ Miki Queen ~
« Reply #247 on: March 04, 2009, 08:32:10 AM »
*cokkie for writer* xD

I'm hungry u_u I wanna Sleep T_T I'm tired x_x

Damn College, Why it have to be so far far away from work -_-?!?!

The Hell...

I'm in work right now x_x trying to sleep, but didn't work... I have a test in almost 8 hours...

but I have to work 6 of them x_x

The HELL I need another update T_T

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
« Reply #248 on: March 04, 2009, 02:41:22 PM »
CHAPTER 33

It’s been three weeks and I haven’t heard anything from my mom again. That’s a good thing though. It means I’m here to stay. Or so it seems that way. I’m just glad I’m still here and Eri is too. Her mom also appears to be holding up within the three weeks as well. She isn’t badly sick like before so Eri can return to school again. We both are happy on our ends. I couldn’t ask for anything more. Wait…I can. I want someone to stop Risa and Ai from teasing Eri and I! Ever since they found the hickey on her and the matching one on mine they poke fun at us. It’s embarrassing! They still can’t get over it. They joke around and say things like “Oh our little Eririn is growing up!” or “Whatever happened to our shy reserved Eri?! Reina you’re going to corrupt her.” And the others you don’t want to know. They’re too embarrassing. They can be a real pain sometimes. They should have picked on Sayu or Koharu. I mean come ON! They came to school one day late and their hair was messy and their uniform shirts were buttoned wrong. And that can only mean one thing. Those too seem to be moving faster than Eri and I too. Ai and Risa are oblivious to that little incident and focus more on us. Whatever, there’s no point in getting upset over it. Today is another day of school and that means more teasing. What joy. Maybe they’ll stop today. I came into school early and decided to sit out front on the school steps to see the falling orange, red, and brown winter leaves. It’s really pretty to watch.

“Reina!” Eri calls from half way down the block

I turn my head and watch her run to greet me. I start to smile as she gets near. She clutches her backpack and this time it isn’t upside down or open.  She stops at the bottom of the steps to catch her breath before climbing up. She sits next to me on the top step once she reaches me and lays her head on my shoulder.

“What are you looking at?” she asks in the cutest and curious voice

“Nothing, just the leaves.” I reply

“They’re pretty.” She comments

“Like you.” I say back coolly

She sits up straight and looks at me while I’m still focused on the leaves. I face her after a few seconds and smile proudly. She smiles back and gives me a peck on the cheek. Bashfully, she slides her hand over to mine and I move my hand up to what’s left of our gap and put her hand into mine. I don’t care who sees. They can kiss my ass for all I care. A couple of minutes later everyone starts showing up; Ai and Risa first then eventually Syau and Koharu. And they’re decent looking this time. I’m impressed.

“Good morning!” Koharu shouts into the silence

I put my hand over my ear and frown. “Must you be so loud?” I growl

“Sorry I can’t help it. I’m just happy today.” She apologizes

“And why are you so happy? Did you and Sayu have a little fun in bed?” I laugh

She jumps back outraged by such a statement. I’m kind of surprised they haven’t yet. With the speed they’re going, they’ll be pros at relationships.

“NO! It’s because in two weeks it’ll be Halloween and I know how we can celebrate it.”

“How?” Risa says interested

“Yoshizawa-san is having a party that day and we can come. Everyone has to dress up too. And after that we can camp out in Takahashi-san’s backyard. If that’s ok.” Koharu puts on her best pout and puppy dog eyes towards Ai.

It’s hard to tell if she’s against it, but she looks like she’s debating about it mentally in her head. I’m all for Koharu’s plan, really. It sounds like a lot of fun and it’s better than doing nothing. Halloween is coming very soon.

“That would be great. What do you think, Ai-chan?” Risa ask

“Yeah, I guess so. Yes, it’s fine.” She answers

“Yatta! This will be the greatest Halloween ever!” Koharu screams

“Ok, enough with the screaming.” I whine

I get up and help Eri. Then we all go inside. I really have no idea what I’ll dress up as. It looks like I have some shopping to do. Maybe my uncle can help me. I go to walk Eri to her locker once inside and I just so happen to bump into Yossie on the way.

“Hey Reina, come to my Halloween party! You won’t regret it.” She brags

Eri continues to her locker that’s a few feet away and I stay to talk with Yossie.

“There won’t be any alcohol involved will there?” I ask

“There might, but come on it’s the fun that counts!” She insists, “Here’s my address.” She pulls out a piece of paper from her book bag and scribbles on it quickly. Then gives it to me. “Don’t forget to have a costume.”

She walks away after that and Eri joins me once again. She looks to Yossie then back at me.

“Are we going to the party?”

“Yeah, just do me a favor though. Stay away from the alcohol.” I plead

“I promise.” She salutes at me and puffs her cheeks out. I laugh. The bell rings and it’s time for school to begin.

“I gotta go. I have history first period. See you at lunch.” I give her a kiss on the lips and leave.

Ai or Sayu better not get drunk again. I don’t think I can handle a horny drunk Sayu again. Thinking about it STILL scares me.

Offline Haruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~ Miki Queen ~
Re: This Thing Called Love(UPDATE 3/4)
« Reply #249 on: March 04, 2009, 08:43:58 PM »
Some easy part's making the story continue 8)

I know...  you little pervy people, but it's time for the fic to go on  :theking

I'm begging to think what will happend in Yossie's House...  :drool:

ORGY!!!!!! xDDDDDDDDDDDD

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
« Reply #250 on: March 04, 2009, 09:54:48 PM »
@KizuRai- You'll know about Aya and Miki at the Halloween party. Don't you worry. haha I think Reina and Eri are too young for marriage! lol And I am getting better at perv stuff? That's good because I was so SHY while writing the two scenes with Eri and Reina. I was blushing so much! But I'll need the practice too for when I get into more detail when they do the deed if you know what I mean.  :D And this time there will be no interruptions from their uncle or phone calls! lol And your secret is safe with me. I am a romantic too, but I think everyone knows that just by reading this fic. haha

@Haruka- Thanks for reading my fic. I'm glad you like all the updates. And I'm glad it keeps you calm from such a busy school life and work. I hope you do your best on your test. Good luck. haha and nah there will be no orgy! lmfao the girls are going to Ai's place after and it's really just gonna be funny. You'll see once I start writing.

@Mikoto- yay new reader? I hope you continue to read my story and like the updates.

Oh and the update won't be until for a few days I guess. I haven't gotten inspiration yet. I hope I do. I did however get inspiration to write a new story, but I won't write them all down until I finish this story. I have a lot of ideas too! There are ideas for the sequel of This Thing Called Love and the other stories aren't a sequel. I hope I can finish this story soon.

Offline KizuRai

« Reply #251 on: March 05, 2009, 01:35:22 AM »
Issa-cha~~~~n   >< (You can tell I'm trying to get used to calling you that LOL)
You updated again o___O" that was like.... 3 days in a row? or was it 4? omg.. either way that's a lot!

lol you don't have to rush or anything on updates just so you know XD eventually you're gonna run out of inspiration, I'll probably wait til you get hit by inspiration again (I've waited til now for Indigo Blue Love okay... waiting for yours is like.. hardly waiting XD)

thank god Eri's mom is looking better :: exhales ::

and its so nice to see everyone all together like this XD
“And why are you so happy? Did you and Sayu have a little fun in bed?” I laugh
“NO!”
LOL I imagined the voice when Koharu said that, I started laughing >< then choked cuz of my sore throat,
but you don't need to know that....

ORGY!!!!!! xDDDDDDDDDDDD
XD :: joins in ::
ORGY!!!!!!!!!!   :: prances around Issa-chan ::

but yeah, can't wait to see how Mikitty and Ayaya hook up

(I figured Ayaya is pretty different from Ishikawa,
so I knew pushing Mikitty into Ayaya wouldn't work..
and Ayaya doesn't seem to be much of a romanticist....
so.. a straight up
"You're hot, let's do it" from Mikitty? >< sounds like something she might say LOL)

I was gonna say something else.. but I forgot.. darn.. oh well, you know I'm gonna be here waiting for your fic right? just letting you know :P

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
« Reply #252 on: March 05, 2009, 01:59:26 AM »
lmao well let me see...if Issa is too strange i guess some else will do. Uh...like the nickname my family calls me. lol Man I should have picked a sn that would be well to make a nickname out of, but I didn't so now I suffer. lol *shrugs* I'm running outta nicknames! lol

Haha you will see how Aya and Miki come together. Once I can get an idea and inspiration that is. *scratches head* and well the reason why I update so quickly is because I normally get ideas and inspiration that quickly and I just GOTTA jot it down. lmfao and i'm gonna have to say a no to the orgy! lmfao just cuz. And you a sore throat? you're sick? *hugs* I hope you feel better.

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #253 on: March 05, 2009, 02:11:25 AM »
UWAAH! I missed a lot. But I'll definitely say that Eri and Reina are getting along better and better. :yep: I still love how her uncle is so calm about everything. xD

Alcohol...  :oops:

Offline Haruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~ Miki Queen ~
« Reply #254 on: March 05, 2009, 03:17:09 AM »
lmao well let me see...if Issa is too strange i guess some else will do. Uh...like the nickname my family calls me. lol Man I should have picked a sn that would be well to make a nickname out of, but I didn't so now I suffer. lol *shrugs* I'm running outta nicknames! lol

Haha you will see how Aya and Miki come together. Once I can get an idea and inspiration that is. *scratches head* and well the reason why I update so quickly is because I normally get ideas and inspiration that quickly and I just GOTTA jot it down. lmfao and i'm gonna have to say a no to the orgy! lmfao just cuz. And you a sore throat? you're sick? *hugs* I hope you feel better.

People want orgies ._.!!!!

Let give the people.... what the people want... xD

Where did I listened that =O?

Jajajajajaa it's ok no Orgy, I guess we can't wait 2 or 3 chap's without it xD but just that xD

Well I feel better now, so I gonna go to work x_x

=3
« Last Edit: March 05, 2009, 05:13:06 AM by Haruka »

Offline .Mikoto

• ReinAi *-*
« Reply #255 on: March 05, 2009, 04:24:34 AM »
Love both chapters  :oops:
I love the part of the ring even I said: awwww x3
lmao at the hickey part poor Tanakame, Takagaki are evil make them embarras
But WoW at Kohasayu been late at school for doing extra things in the morning :lol: You can't do that when you are going to school!! (knows by experience again don't ask...)
party at Yoshizawa-san would be awesome!!!
Alcohol+H!P= *win* xDDDDDD
Quote from: writerjunkie
@Mikoto- yay new reader? I hope you continue to read my story and like the updates.
The truth I'm not really a new reader...(I have been reading most of your story's  :oops: ) just I don't like to comment at all just becouse my writing in English is bad I don't believe in the test!!! I'm bad at writing best at reading and speaking  >_>
But when I love a fic a lot I just feel that I must comment... and that's why I'm comment... maybe I will comment again in the online... when I feel that my writing is good enough *very exigent with languages with herself*
Quote from: Haruka

Let give the people.... want the people want... xD
LMAO! You're a Pervy! I already know why I'm like this  XD what kind of example are you givin to me !!  XD naa just kidding,mommy you're the best*loves mommy*

Offline Haruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~ Miki Queen ~
« Reply #256 on: March 05, 2009, 05:16:13 AM »
Love both chapters  :oops:
I love the part of the ring even I said: awwww x3
lmao at the hickey part poor Tanakame, Takagaki are evil make them embarras
But WoW at Kohasayu been late at school for doing extra things in the morning :lol: You can't do that when you are going to school!! (knows by experience again don't ask...)
party at Yoshizawa-san would be awesome!!!
Alcohol+H!P= *win* xDDDDDD
Quote from: writerjunkie
The truth I'm not really a new reader...(I have been reading most of your story's  :oops: ) just I don't like to comment at all just becouse my writing in English is bad I don't believe in the test!!! I'm bad at writing best at reading and speaking  >_>
But when I love a fic a lot I just feel that I must comment... and that's why I'm comment... maybe I will comment again in the online... when I feel that my writing is good enough *very exigent with languages with herself*
Quote from: Haruka

Let give the people.... want the people want... xD
LMAO! You're a Pervy! I already know why I'm like this  XD what kind of example are you givin to me !!  XD naa just kidding,mommy you're the best*loves mommy*

YAY!! Mija... My baby xD

Whats up with you T_T

I just can post, and no msg u_u College kill me T_T and I want a cokkie u_u

Let me know when is the next "reuna" xD

We love writerjunkie =) ammm don't you have a name? xD cause call you writerjunkie all the time... don't fits me x_x

PS: Oe milkito, mija, como es la nuez este sabado =O?

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
« Reply #257 on: March 05, 2009, 02:07:02 PM »
hmmm...I'll really need a nickname for others to call me on here. lol if I get something I shall tell you. lol

Offline Haruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~ Miki Queen ~
« Reply #258 on: March 05, 2009, 03:32:56 PM »
hmmm...I'll really need a nickname for others to call me on here. lol if I get something I shall tell you. lol

Mmmmm.. What about ammm your name? xD I don't know...

I'm not good at nickname's x_x

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #259 on: March 08, 2009, 05:04:38 AM »
CHAPTER 33

It’s been three weeks and I haven’t heard anything from my mom again. That’s a good thing though. It means I’m here to stay.
Unless, possibly, if Reina's dad shows up.  :-X

I couldn’t ask for anything more. Wait…I can. I want someone to stop Risa and Ai from teasing Eri and I! Ever since they found the hickey on her and the matching one on mine they poke fun at us. It’s embarrassing! They still can’t get over it. They joke around and say things like “Oh our little Eririn is growing up!” or “Whatever happened to our shy reserved Eri?! Reina you’re going to corrupt her.”
:lol:

And the others you don’t want to know. They’re too embarrassing.
I wanna know! :wave:

in two weeks it’ll be Halloween and I know how we can celebrate it.”

“How?” Risa says interested

“Yoshizawa-san is having a party that day and we can come. Everyone has to dress up too.
Costumes? Well now...this could be interesting. :yep:

And after that we can camp out in Takahashi-san’s backyard. If that’s ok.” Koharu puts on her best pout and puppy dog eyes towards Ai.

It’s hard to tell if she’s against it, but she looks like she’s debating about it mentally in her head. I’m all for Koharu’s plan, really. It sounds like a lot of fun and it’s better than doing nothing. Halloween is coming very soon.

“That would be great. What do you think, Ai-chan?” Risa ask

“Yeah, I guess so. Yes, it’s fine.” She answers
SWEET! SLUMBER PARTY!!!  :cow: 

Ai or Sayu better not get drunk again. I don’t think I can handle a horny drunk Sayu again. Thinking about it STILL scares me.
XD

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin Toshite Shigure - 24 Reverse