JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: D-Unit - Before the Weekend Comes

Author Topic: [ Tour ] Morning Musume 2006 Autumn ~Odore! Morning Curry~ (goodies p.1)  (Read 35332 times)

Offline black velvet

• Smut!Slut
  • Member+
  • yoonyul <3
[ Tour ] Morning Musume 2006 Autumn ~Odore! Morning Curry~ (goodies p.1)
« Reply #180 on: December 31, 2006, 06:08:28 PM »
Quote from: shirenu;271308
Watching Miki and Reina was like watching Slowpoke and Pikachu perform a song.
That gave me a good laugh. XD

I also really noticed Miki's lack of energy in this concert. Well, in her dancing most of all. I even noticed during the Ambitious performance, when they went to do the violin part the first time, Miki was too slow and half-assed it. Of course, she gave the camera a look like, "Shit, hope they don't see that . . ."

But, I still loved the concert and will definitely buy it. :D

Offline Kyobu

• PLATICA
  • Member+
  • GAO!
« Reply #181 on: January 01, 2007, 06:47:38 AM »
The performance of Morning Curry alone, has suddenly made me LOVE Morning Musume again.

Offline Shoko

• Member+
« Reply #182 on: January 01, 2007, 07:02:36 AM »
Not gonna review it song by song, soooooooo:

-Yossie REALLY impressed me! I love her now <3
-Balalaika phails for being lipsynched. But the choreography makes me laugh.
-The Suggoi Nakama dance made me laugh, too.
-Fave performance? SHABON FUCKING DAMA. Best performance. Ever.
-Worst performance? Um... Aruiteru and Melodies were boring, Balalaika was lipsynched, and.. oh. Reina's Kirakira. EW. I also did not like Happy Summer Wedding. That song does not work without Yuko.
-Best outfits? The Aruiteru ones. Or they would be without that plastic garbage.
-Worst outfits? The Suggoi Nakama ones. BAAAD. Oh and the Kirakira and Merry Pink outfits.
-Speaking of Merry Pink, the song isn't THAT bad.
-Yossie makes the best faces.
-The Koi no Dance Site VTR is so cheap it makes me laugh. But the original version is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better.
-People I was impressed by: Eri (she suprised me), Koharu, Sayumi, and YOSSIE <33333
-People who made me just go 'meh': Miki, Ai
-People who I didn't give much of a second thought about: Risa, Reina
Having a hard day? Send me a PM and I'll create a parody of something! It's my policy to make you laugh. If you don't, I will do it again. Until you crack a smile :)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #183 on: January 01, 2007, 07:13:05 AM »
Quote from: RionZ;271197
I had that problem with a few ISOs, they work fine on the PC but not on the DVD player.  It turns out that sometimes ISOs aren't packed right, try running your burn'd DVD into something like DVD Shrink, and reburn it, and that should fix it.
First thing I did was try to use DVD Shrink. When it was done I couldn't burn it because DVD Shrink said it wouldn't fit on a single DVD. So then I took the newly re-authored Video TS files and tried burning them through Nero but it still said it wouldn't fit on a single disc.  What really pissed me off was that it was only over by like, 20 or 30 MB.

And before anyone says it...no, I'm not going to use one of my dual-layer discs to burn a single-layer's worth of data. The wasted space would just drive me bonkers.

Quote from: frblckstr1;271241
The ISO is for a double layer disc, you might be burning it 'the wrong way' for the second layer?
After DVD Shrink failed on me, I just went ahead and burned it on a dual-layer disc. I've done it before and it's always been able to play on my DVD player. For some reason it just didn't work with this one. :scratch

Oh well, at least I can still watch it on my comp. I still have the ISO anyway since I'm still seeding it, so if I figure out what's wrong and fix it (or if I manage to find a cracked copy of the latest version of Nero) I can always re-burn it.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline light_hikari

• lol i'm like never here
  • Member+
« Reply #184 on: January 01, 2007, 10:03:29 AM »
When I'm home, sure I'll review but the one thing I know that happened is that I freakin' LOVE Eri now. She kicked Miki out of my 3rd spot, 1st and 2nd being taken by Taka and Reina respectively.
a post by me, a rare thing!

Offline Fuu

« Reply #185 on: January 01, 2007, 07:03:09 PM »
Balalaika lip-synched? I didn't notice at first.. or maybe it is just partialy synched, because sometimes you can hear Koha almost lose her breath O.o

An the Miki momnet in Ambitious is absolutly HILARIOUS xD

Offline bergmanin

• Member+
« Reply #186 on: January 01, 2007, 08:45:19 PM »
Quote from: shirenu;271308
In Fine Emotion and in general it really bothered me how Miki looked so lazy performing.
 Watching Miki and Reina was like watching Slowpoke and Pikachu perform a song. [/SIZE]

I agree with you but that's why at the end of the concert Miki sings the whole song (Aruiteru) and does so at the same volume she began the concert and Reina only has enough breath (air) to sing her lines.

Offline Shoko

• Member+
« Reply #187 on: January 01, 2007, 08:59:59 PM »
Maybe because Miki misses performing a solo concert? :o
Having a hard day? Send me a PM and I'll create a parody of something! It's my policy to make you laugh. If you don't, I will do it again. Until you crack a smile :)

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
« Reply #188 on: January 01, 2007, 09:06:25 PM »
Quote from: bergmanin;272181
I agree with you but that's why at the end of the concert Miki sings the whole song (Aruiteru) and does so at the same volume she began the concert and Reina only has enough breath (air) to sing her lines.
Miki's voice has a lot more strength to it than Reina's does, one, and two, Miki has been performing waay longer than her and to top it off, as a soloist, not just in a group. Miki had to do a whole concert, and it wouldn't have sounded good if by the end of the first couple songs, she was out of breath and couldn't sing anymore, yes? Reina's still new, so she doesn't have as much stamina to pull off singing for long periods of time... Or just doesn't have the right technique to do it.

Offline Yasu

• Yossi's owner.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • U-know Yunho <3
« Reply #189 on: January 01, 2007, 10:20:59 PM »
From what I've seen (only the some of first part and still haven't finished), this is rocking. YAH! Aishitai is freaking awesome.
Omfg, I can't wait to see Shabondama <3 <3 <3

Plus, Reina was cute in her new song... even though she didn't seem to be so secure of herself being on stage all alone. Still, I liked it.

Quote from: Shoko;271797
-Yossie REALLY impressed me! I love her now <3
-Fave performance? SHABON FUCKING DAMA. Best performance. Ever.
-People I was impressed by: Eri (she suprised me), Koharu, Sayumi, and YOSSIE <33333

Shoko has seen the light! :pen_clap:
« Last Edit: January 01, 2007, 11:16:42 PM by Yasu »

Credits for sig and ava: fish hoe, from snm. <3

Offline bergmanin

• Member+
« Reply #190 on: January 01, 2007, 10:41:55 PM »
Quote from: Princess Pudding;272205
Reina's still new, so she doesn't have as much stamina to pull off singing for long periods of time... Or just doesn't have the right technique to do it.

That's my point: Reina gives 100% to her dancing and not so much to her singing and Miki gives 100% to her singing and if she can avoid dancing she does so. That would be Miki's technique.
 I was just trying to defend Miki a bit. I mean, if you've heard the mic recordings you can hear that most of them get out of breath and rely on Miki (mainly), Takahashi or Eri to keep singing when they have to sing together, but that's a work you don't appreciate in the DVD because there the voices are edited.
  Of course  I would like to see Miki dancing with more energy, but if she has to sacrifice her voice for her dancing I prefer that she gets lazy now and then.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2007, 10:57:15 PM by bergmanin »

Offline Fracture

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #191 on: January 01, 2007, 11:05:03 PM »
I think this is my new fave concert.  Aishitai freaking rocked, and of course Shabondama.  I dig PinXmas, but that's a given :D

I'm going to go ahead and say that Sayu does Namida better than Konno.  I mean raw voice, with no studio polish. Please compare this version to Konno's solo perf from Baribari. No, it doesn't stop the song from sucking, but it's a sign of progress.

Miki...I'm sorry but she looks bored most of the time.  You can say she's conserving her energy or whatever, and that's fine, but if I just wanted to hear her sing I could listen to an mp3.  Concerts are about the vibe, and frankly she looks pretty complacent.

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #192 on: January 01, 2007, 11:35:38 PM »
Quote from: bergmanin;272309
Of course  I would like to see Miki dancing with more energy, but if she has to sacrifice her voice for her dancing I prefer that she gets lazy now and then.

It's not about being lazy. We've all heard it before, Miki doesn't like wedgies. Moving around more than she should would definitely result in some, and that'd be a pain the ass (pun not intended) for both herself and the fans!

Thoughtful Miki is just being thoughtful!

(Yes, I was kind of half-serious typing this post. :lol:)

Offline skyxkami

« Reply #193 on: January 02, 2007, 02:19:24 AM »
this is probably a little late to be asking but all of the mike recordings are done huh?

Offline Gblue

• 流れ星
  • Member+
  • 流れ星
« Reply #194 on: January 03, 2007, 11:58:55 PM »
reina's solo song.. i've watched it about 6 times now. i like her much more than i used to :o/

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #195 on: January 04, 2007, 03:11:05 AM »
Quote from: Ayabie;272341
It's not about being lazy. We've all heard it before, Miki doesn't like wedgies. Moving around more than she should would definitely result in some, and that'd be a pain the ass (pun not intended) for both herself and the fans!

Thoughtful Miki is just being thoughtful!

(Yes, I was kind of half-serious typing this post. :lol:)

Yes Miki's being thoughtful :D

If she moved too much, we'd be bleeding too much from our noses as well. :lol:

Seriously she herself mentioned on dokimiki that she isn't <20 yrs anymore. She can't dance like how she used to do for eg boogie train because she'd feel lots of pain the next day. She also mentioned that there's alot of difference being above 20 and below 20 and somehow being 23 myself i agree :D

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline skyxkami

« Reply #196 on: January 04, 2007, 06:46:48 AM »
I just got through listening to a bunch of the mike recordings. I muted the video while playing it so I could see who's doing their job or not. Only three of them aren't singing every time you see them holding up their mikes. The biggest violator would be Reina, whom Tsunku once called "closest thing to the perfect member". I'm somewhat disappointed in her. The other two are of course Sayu and Koharu but who can blame them, everybody knows that they're both just pretty faces most of the time. Except for Sayu, she sure can dance.

I think Gaki-san, Ai, Yossie and Miki did great jobs though. They're practically the ones carrying the music along. Well of course Eri does too but I just had to nitpick that in parts of Morning Curry, she sounds way too child like. Also one thing to point out is that Ai runs out of breath halfway through Morning Curry and How Do You Like Japan.

I'm suprised at Koharu, she was a lot worse than I gave her credit for. I guess live performances are just bad for her. Sayu is too pretty to complain about. :D
But the disappointment is Reina, she was considered the most talented of the Rokkie three. She should have been singing the whole time instead of just her solo lines.

Offline Shoko

• Member+
« Reply #197 on: January 04, 2007, 08:16:52 AM »
Can anyone re-upload the noon concert to somewhere other than SS? It's not working for me :evil:

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #198 on: January 07, 2007, 11:21:14 PM »
^After listening to the mic recordings it does seem that Reina has really low stamina..:o

I just watched the koi no dance site vtr(KNDS is one of my favourite songs ever) and I LOVED it! <333
Everyone looked and sounded really cool - Niigaki really worked well in this version so did Miki and Koharu! I loves it <3 ^_^

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline hibachifinal

• リトル・プリンセス
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Super Fab Imouto II Turbo
« Reply #199 on: January 08, 2007, 05:15:57 AM »
im late, but i only saw the shabondama perf now...

it's awesome, yet, still I LOL'd

what was Eri on???!! O_O :P

i luv it.

シャイニーくももかがやくよKY PP FCpixiv@hibachifinal

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: D-Unit - Before the Weekend Comes