JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: GHA - Shinkirou Romance

Author Topic: Yui Aragaki  (Read 656662 times)

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Yui Aragaki
« Reply #1100 on: February 28, 2014, 03:25:15 AM »

Gakky will be doing a guest appearance in episode 9 of the S - Saigo no Keikan drama, air date will be March 9th. :O

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1101 on: February 28, 2014, 09:59:09 PM »

New Gakky promo pics for Canon-EOS. :shocked:

Offline elowearth

• あなたの事が好きだから!
  • Member+
  • Gakky-chwan~

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #1103 on: March 02, 2014, 12:34:26 PM »
April 2014
Nylon Japan

Offline elowearth

• あなたの事が好きだから!
  • Member+
  • Gakky-chwan~
« Reply #1104 on: March 05, 2014, 02:43:14 PM »
some S - Saigo no Keikan drama screencap

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #1105 on: March 07, 2014, 12:00:04 PM »
Yui Aragaki and Ryo Nishikido were reported to have been in a relationship by a tabloid in March last year. Not much has been heard afterwards as both were busy with their own projects like dramas and commercials, but Aragaki has apparently already announced to the people around her that she has stopped seeing Nishikido.

According to a showbiz representative, "I actually saw Yui Aragaki dining with a female friend at an Okinawan restaurant along Nakasendo in summer last year. Everyone, including the restaurant staff chose not to pay too much attention because she was there for private reasons, but Aragaki started talking as if she didn't care about her surroundings.

"She talked about the filming of Legal High 2 and her struggles with her work. She must've been really tired, but she kept saying that she wanted to go back to Okinawa.

"She also said that she wanted to settle down with someone who can live in Okinawa, more than ending up with someone who's her type. When her friend asked her, 'So are you going to quit?', she said, 'I'm not really interested in basking in the spotlight as a celebrity, and I've had it with dating flashy celebrities', which makes it sound like she already split up with Nishikido. She however continues, 'I still want people to recognize me as an actress so I won't lose!'."

Some publications did report that the two split up because they wanted different things, but it seems that they immediately broke up right after they were scooped by the tabloid.

A showbiz writer reports: "Gakky absolutely hates standing out, and she got really depressed when a tabloid published her picture. She also started to lose trust in other people when it was previously reported that she was dating an actor who was her senior. She's obsessed with cleanliness, so I think she'll be having a relatively silent romantic life for a while.".
Source: http://majide2ch.blogspot.fi/2014/03/yui-aragaki-revealed-to-her-friends.html

Offline Ichigo_Pantsu

• "The Penetrator"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a lover not a fighter!
« Reply #1106 on: March 08, 2014, 09:05:36 AM »
Yui Aragaki and Ryo Nishikido were reported to have been in a relationship by a tabloid in March last year. Not much has been heard afterwards as both were busy with their own projects like dramas and commercials, but Aragaki has apparently already announced to the people around her that she has stopped seeing Nishikido.

According to a showbiz representative, "I actually saw Yui Aragaki dining with a female friend at an Okinawan restaurant along Nakasendo in summer last year. Everyone, including the restaurant staff chose not to pay too much attention because she was there for private reasons, but Aragaki started talking as if she didn't care about her surroundings.

"She talked about the filming of Legal High 2 and her struggles with her work. She must've been really tired, but she kept saying that she wanted to go back to Okinawa.

"She also said that she wanted to settle down with someone who can live in Okinawa, more than ending up with someone who's her type. When her friend asked her, 'So are you going to quit?', she said, 'I'm not really interested in basking in the spotlight as a celebrity, and I've had it with dating flashy celebrities', which makes it sound like she already split up with Nishikido. She however continues, 'I still want people to recognize me as an actress so I won't lose!'."

Some publications did report that the two split up because they wanted different things, but it seems that they immediately broke up right after they were scooped by the tabloid.

A showbiz writer reports: "Gakky absolutely hates standing out, and she got really depressed when a tabloid published her picture. She also started to lose trust in other people when it was previously reported that she was dating an actor who was her senior. She's obsessed with cleanliness, so I think she'll be having a relatively silent romantic life for a while.".
Source: http://majide2ch.blogspot.fi/2014/03/yui-aragaki-revealed-to-her-friends.html

don't you worry yui, for you will marry me :D

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #1107 on: March 09, 2014, 05:05:56 PM »
Gakky in S -Saigo no Keikan 

Offline elowearth

• あなたの事が好きだから!
  • Member+
  • Gakky-chwan~
« Reply #1108 on: March 10, 2014, 03:04:10 PM »
i want to watch that episode^ because of gakki haha

Kose Interview......

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1109 on: March 10, 2014, 06:25:10 PM »
D-addicts is your friend, it starts at 1m30s in ep.9!

Offline elowearth

• あなたの事が好きだから!
  • Member+
  • Gakky-chwan~
« Reply #1110 on: March 11, 2014, 01:54:26 PM »

but you will not understand the story because you only watch ep 9 haha

Offline b12

« Reply #1111 on: March 11, 2014, 06:38:06 PM »

but you will not understand the story because you only watch ep 9 haha

it is an average but not a fail drama,so in other word a mediocre drama -so if you have a lot of time to offload to then you can watch it from the very beginning.

Offline elowearth

• あなたの事が好きだから!
  • Member+
  • Gakky-chwan~
« Reply #1112 on: March 14, 2014, 02:19:07 PM »
NYLON JAPAN mini clip  :heart:
« Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 02:24:32 PM by elowearth »

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #1113 on: March 25, 2014, 09:22:39 AM »

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #1114 on: March 25, 2014, 03:41:38 PM »
YKT san, ありがとう!!  :heart: :heart: :heart:

Cutest CM I have seen in a long time!!!

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #1115 on: April 07, 2014, 01:24:05 AM »
What the World Needs Now

Offline elowearth

• あなたの事が好きだから!
  • Member+
  • Gakky-chwan~
« Reply #1116 on: April 07, 2014, 02:07:24 PM »
Pantene  :heart:

Offline YKT