JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Momoiro Clover Z - ICHI TSUBU NO EGAO DE

Author Topic: Britney Spears' sex tape fear  (Read 6217 times)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Britney Spears' sex tape fear
« on: February 07, 2008, 06:13:16 AM »
Just when we thought her life couldn't get any more fucked up.

Britney Spears is reportedly "on the edge" after discovering sex tapes were stolen from her Beverly Hills home on Friday (01.02.08).

Oh, if this was posted already feel free to get a staff member to merge/delete this.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
Re: Britney Spears' sex tape fear
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2008, 11:46:18 AM »
Holy shit Britney is in the nut house :o

Finally! Hopefully she actually gets some help there...

The sex tape sounds like a publicity stunt to me really.

As asmo said, her public image really can't get much worse.

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2008, 03:00:39 PM »
What if it's a Britney scat sex tape.  That would be the bottom of the barrel bad! :twisted:

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2008, 03:14:11 PM »
Filming yourself engaging in illegal activity? Uh...

Which turns out the best thing to have ever happened to Kate Moss. What a shoddy example that is to people. Like Kate Moss, just get filmed taking cocaine and you'll be more successful than ever! Same thing's happening to Amy Winehouse. Actually all this press has seen Britney do quite well in the charts.

Last I heard she was released without her parents, lawyer or psychiatrist being consulted. What a shambles this whole affair is. Anyway I've heard sex tape rumours ever since Day 1 of the Britney/K-Fed divorce process.

Offline pikapikapika

• ピンクの稲妻!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Pika~!
    • pikathree
    • pikathree
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2008, 05:38:04 PM »
I thought maybe the fear was that there's a sex tape, and we might have to see it  :lol:

Offline bokunosonzai

• the Fallen
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2008, 12:33:14 AM »
The last time I saw a Britney Spear upskirt I lost my appetite...this sex tape IS not good :bleed eyes:

If only...

Offline Fracture

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2008, 04:07:45 AM »
There was a time when I would have flipped out over the possibility of something like this.  Right now though I feel like I've already seen more of Britney than I ever care to :P

Yeah, that upskirt was kinda nasty.

Offline Shin Asuka

• Wub U
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2008, 06:42:12 AM »
LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!  :angry: :lol:

I had enough of Britney Spears already, but a sex tape? Either she's crazy or trying for another comeback the worst possible way. Worked for Pamela Anderson :lol:

I know this is bad to say but at her current downward spiral, either she's going mentally insane or suicide. I don't want her to go that way but it seems that she's on the right track for it :-\
Don't expect me to reply to any post. I tend to not care.

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2008, 05:47:49 PM »
E! news was talking about how Britney was so obsessed with the Anna Nicole Smith story and that she felt that was her fate as well. I mean, I'm not hoping for that at all, but at the same time, if it did happen... I'm sure a lot of people would be thinking, "We saw it coming".

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2008, 06:01:19 PM »
i don´t care of that sex tape... maybe if is a video from three or four years ago ^^ but if is from nowadays then is just no good and i don´t think that will make anything to her carrer (bad or good)... but please don´t leave Britney alone otherwise at this rate she will kill herself and that´s no good either.

Offline chera

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2008, 01:32:43 AM »
Shit, you think Edison Chen banged her, too?!?   :lol:

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2008, 02:40:50 PM »
the only fear for me is actually having to watch the tape.... I feel sorry for whatever person does actually watcch it.. I think the only reason she did this was to get atention. I think someone working for her is tottally ruining her image on purpose by doing shit like this and making her crazy.

Like just think about it, wouldn't she have guards all over the place protecting her? There is really no way possible to actually do her any harm at all let alone sneak in her house and steal stuff. SO it is safe to assume that someone close to her if not her herself is doing these things to bring her media attention...
 It could be someone that hates her (to embarass and hurt her)
 or her mother/father (to get her more media attention)
 or herself, either because she has some kind of brain sickness or because she just wants attention.

Either way, I don't think this trivial matter is worth any attention. Besides, that could all be fake, and probably is. Sure she is stupid white trash that married stupid white trash over and over again, but I don't think that she would be stupid enough to actually film herself doing it..

Heck, I'd be surprised if either one of them knows how to use a camera XD jksjks, I just think the whole tape thing is fake. For one it hasn't even surfaced, so even if it trully was missing I don't think we need to worry.. Who knows, maybe she got high and put it somewhere she can't remember XD and thought someone took it or something XD

I have a porcupine called zazoom, he leaves his scent on peoples' graves.

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2008, 06:23:06 PM »
hah... Others summed up my feelings quite well. I don't think I would WANT to see the semi-flabbyness, messed up vagoo and whatnot. I can believe she'd be crazy enough to allow filming of her sex, though. I mean, hell, K-Fed turned out to be the more responsible parent between them! That's just... epic!  :lol:

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Momoiro Clover Z - ICHI TSUBU NO EGAO DE