JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: SKE48 - SANSEI KAWAII!

Author Topic: Official NFL Thread  (Read 422785 times)

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
Re: Official NFL Thread
« Reply #960 on: August 30, 2008, 10:32:31 PM »
Chad Johnson got released by the Bengals just now..

first he changes his name, now this..you guys think he's being dramatic

OOOPS my mistake it's RUDY Johnson, not Chad
« Last Edit: September 15, 2008, 02:15:26 AM by cool_kickin_dude »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #961 on: August 30, 2008, 11:16:36 PM »
Considering what he chose for his new name, I was thinking he was being stupid. :lol:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #962 on: September 01, 2008, 04:36:34 AM »
:lol: naw that was Rudi Johnson...Chad Ocho Cinco is still #85

FANTASY FOOTBALL HONKS ALERT!

MY BAD. Forgot to set it ...

Your live online draft is set for Thu Sep 4 12:00pm EDT [ Add to My Calendar ], which is 3 days, 13 hours, and 26 minutes from now (test your system). Please arrive at least 10 minutes early since your draft will start promptly at the assigned time. You can rank your players up until 45 minutes before your draft.

Don't worry about your scores, already set for Week 1.

Leagues that complete drafts (live, auto, offline) after 11:59pm PT on Monday, September 1 will start scoring in week 2. However, the commissioner can adjust the league setting "Start League scoring in" to Week 1.

Offline Mugen

• Chan Ho Nam Jr.
  • Member+
« Reply #963 on: September 01, 2008, 04:44:18 AM »
we need 1 more person to even up the teams. or else we wouldnt be able to draft. -______-

Offline aKaoNi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #964 on: September 01, 2008, 04:50:46 AM »
So Thursday Noon EDT is the set date??

Yeah, hopefully we can get one more active participant. I believe we can still draft with 7 though.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #965 on: September 01, 2008, 05:03:11 AM »
Yaw, it's set. Works for y'all? Cuz it's just before the game.

hmmmm....I'll force tama or shirenu :lol:

Offline Mugen

• Chan Ho Nam Jr.
  • Member+
« Reply #966 on: September 01, 2008, 06:52:23 AM »
So Thursday Noon EDT is the set date??

Yeah, hopefully we can get one more active participant. I believe we can still draft with 7 though.

nope, if we couldve, we wouldve been drafting already today. it said, head to head leagues wont start with an odd amount of team or w/e.

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #967 on: September 03, 2008, 01:14:22 AM »
Jaguars OT Richard Collier was shot early this morning as he and a friend waited for two women to arrive. They say that he ahs life-threatening injuries.

Our thoughts and prayers go out, hoping he will pull through all right.

Offline Kamesan

• Member+
« Reply #968 on: September 11, 2008, 11:48:37 AM »
Tom Brady is out for the season, Marques Colston will be out at least a month, there's talk Vince Young wants to quit football, LaDainian Tomlinson was OK but not great and Peyton Manning looked rusty. Not a good first week for many fantasy owners.

Now, if you had Michael Turner, Donovan McNabb, Willie Parker or Reggie Bush on your fantasy team, you couldn't be happier lol.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2008, 11:07:42 AM by Kamesan »

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ass + BESTie = BASSTie?
« Reply #969 on: September 11, 2008, 12:14:01 PM »
Now, if you had Michael Turner, Donovan McNabb, Willie Parker or Reggie Bush on your fantasy team, you couldn't be happier lol.
Did I hear you say Reggie Bush?  :rockon:

« Last Edit: September 12, 2008, 05:14:16 PM by Sev »
[/url]

Offline WishForFany

• SNSD Coming Back!
« Reply #970 on: September 11, 2008, 04:37:34 PM »
Giants will beat out Rams! 38 to 7!

Offline WishForFany

• SNSD Coming Back!
« Reply #971 on: September 14, 2008, 10:27:38 PM »
I was close.. Giants won!! yay!

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #972 on: September 16, 2008, 07:35:16 AM »
HOLYSHIT!! Who AINT Loving the NFL season. Week Fucking 2 and I am broke as a fuckin joke. Merriman, Brady, the list goes on of all the casualties. You never know what's gonna happen on any given Sunday!!

Fucking Favre will get his shit in gear, just needs to adjust. PROPS to ckd for choosing Aaron Rodgers tho!! HE'S SLAUGHTERING US IN THE FANTASY FOOTBALL LIKE WE WERE KFC CHICKENS!

EPIC MNF Game. Bravo. Last one at Texas Stadium too.

Put all the chips on the EAGLES and BLAAAAAOWWWW. What the fuck. Dropped balls, SACKS.

DESHAUN JACKSON FUCK YOU!@! You fucking geek is the reason McNabb got 1 TD :banghead: YOU AINT Usain BOLT!!  :banghead: SURE Westbrook got a few rushing TDs but ckd has WESTBROOK ARRRGGH. I smelt shit coming on with those 2 FGs in the 1st. TO sure was hilarious at the end of the broadcast ripping up the ESPN pre-game crew  "All those ESPN guys. They hate to love me" :lol:

CLOSE!! But shit, settling for FGs ain't gonna help nobody. It's like going for TWO when a steroid raged ref fucks up a call!! Right Ed Hochuli?!?

Great game overall....Mark it on your calendars Cowboy Fan!! DEC 28!! PAYBACK!!  :twisted:

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #973 on: September 16, 2008, 09:58:19 AM »
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AjEOf64WKbia6GDzbrVxjg592bYF?slug=ap-ravens-texans-rescheduled&prov=ap&type=lgns

Daaaamn! :O Fucking hurricanes fucking with us. :/
I wonder wtf will happen in the fantasy league between me an amp.
[/url]

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #975 on: September 23, 2008, 04:44:15 PM »
"Yo, microphone check one, two, what is this? The five foot assassin with the roughneck business"
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #976 on: September 23, 2008, 08:36:24 PM »

Aw fuck yeah. Even tho Saints lost this guy still is the fucking man.
[/url]

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #978 on: September 25, 2008, 06:10:59 PM »
Ravens accuse Browns of intentionally injuring McGahee

The Baltimore Ravens accused certain Cleveland players of intentionally gouging the eyes of tailback Willis McGahee on two occasions in last Sunday's 28-10 victory against the Browns.

The Ravens reported the incidents by sending tapes to the league office earlier this week.

"We talked to the league," Ravens coach John Harbaugh said during his weekly news conference Wednesday. "We asked them for their opinion on what happened, and we're waiting to hear back on it."

The Ravens are withholding the names they reported to the NFL. But in reviewing the tape, Cleveland middle linebacker Andra Davis is one of the players in question. Davis can be seen reaching under McGahee's visor and poking him in the right eye during a tackle near the goal line midway through the third quarter.

It is unknown who the Ravens believe is the second culprit, but they believe there were two separate cases Sunday that were intentional.

McGahee rushed for 64 yards on 15 carries and a touchdown in the victory against the Browns. So far, he has had limited participation in practice this week because of his eye injury.

"That thing is swollen up badly," Harbaugh said. "As long as he can see, he'll play. But if he can't see, he's not going to be able to play. So we'll have to try to get that swelling down."

This weekend, Baltimore (2-0) has a big game against the Pittsburgh Steelers (2-1) on Monday night in a battle for sole possession of first place in the AFC North. The teams split their season series last year.
"Yo, microphone check one, two, what is this? The five foot assassin with the roughneck business"
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #979 on: September 26, 2008, 06:22:12 PM »
Ravens had accused Browns of intentionally injuring McGahee

The Baltimore Ravens accused certain Cleveland players of intentionally gouging the eyes of tailback Willis McGahee on two occasions last Sunday, but the NFL said Thursday it found no evidence of the Browns trying to intentionally hurt him.

The Ravens reported the incidents by sending tapes to the league office earlier this week.

"There is no evidence of [intentional wrongdoing]," NFL spokesman Greg Aiello said in a statement.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Redskins can join elite ranks by slaying NFC East beasts

When the regular season opened Sept. 4, the Redskins didn't look completely ready for prime time.

First-year coach Jim Zorn was making his debut as a playcaller. Quarterback Jason Campbell wasn't crisp making his reads and running the offense. The offensive line struggled. Of course, the Redskins were going against the Super Bowl champion Giants, whose defense can make a lot of offenses look offensive.

Washington's fortunes have improved considerably since that 16-7 loss in the Meadowlands. The Redskins have recorded home victories over the Saints and the Cardinals, and their offense is showing signs of explosiveness.

Now, the Skins embark on their most important two-game road trip of the season. It starts Sunday in Dallas and concludes in Week 5 in Philadelphia. If they win at least one of those games, the Redskins will establish themselves as contenders for the NFC East title. Losing both will make them 0-3 in the division and extreme long shots.
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: SKE48 - SANSEI KAWAII!