JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wonder Girls - Gone

Author Topic: Official NFL Thread  (Read 423000 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: Official NFL Thread
« Reply #1700 on: December 15, 2010, 10:50:49 AM »
SHIT!! Nice matchup this week roks, you got your revenge :P hope i squeeze into the playoffs.

Big Ups to Brett Favre, man his hand  was like PURPLE, prolly all over his arm.

Glad to be there for Game #289 :jphip:

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #1701 on: December 15, 2010, 11:05:49 AM »
^ Good job Dai for almost beating rokun XD

So Peyton Manning has the longest streak by a QB, I think he would last as long but never eclipse that mark, although he doesn't take a lot of shots, and the Jets coach  :smhid
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
« Reply #1702 on: December 15, 2010, 01:01:10 PM »
Man his hand/arm looked fucked up. Was it last year Manning came in for 1 play to keep his streak going? Seems like they could have easilly done that but big ups to Favre not caring about a round number. Not quite like my idol Barry walking away in his prime only a couple thousand yards from the rushing record but commendable none the less. Almost makes me hate him a little less. Almost.  XD

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #1703 on: December 15, 2010, 01:14:46 PM »
^ Manning has gone in for series not just one play, and that one cost them a game but they were up and going to the playoffs, but no one can make that streak worth something other than Favre, although I don't think anyone will reach it, and again to be mentioned Favre will do anything to get himself there while Manning has taken falls for sacks, either way I feel no one can ever beat the records he set, although I really would consider this season as the lost season for him, just erase the last season and send him into the HoF
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1704 on: December 15, 2010, 06:03:49 PM »
Man his hand/arm looked fucked up. Was it last year Manning came in for 1 play to keep his streak going? Seems like they could have easilly done that but big ups to Favre not caring about a round number.

I think part of it too might have been that unless he was able to add a bunch of numbers to that streak, it's fairly likely Peyton would break it within 6 years or so anyway. Of course more is always nice. :)

^ Good job Dai for almost beating rokun XD

You're next, bud. ;)
:lol:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #1705 on: December 15, 2010, 06:57:10 PM »
^ right now I am stuck between winning and losing :lol: I would like to say history is on my side, but maybe not :nervous
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1706 on: December 17, 2010, 05:57:58 PM »
Reports: Donovan McNabb benched

ESPN.com news services

The Washington Redskins have decided to start Rex Grossman over Donovan McNabb at quarterback in Dallas on Sunday just a month after signing McNabb to a much-ballyhooed contract extension, according to multiple media reports, which cite anonymous sources.

On Nov. 15, McNabb and the Redskins (5-8) reached agreement on a five-year contract worth up to $78.5 million -- but with only $3.5 million guaranteed as a signing bonus.

McNabb, who has a career-worst 15 interceptions this season, has started all of the Redskins' 13 games, with Grossman playing one series at the end of a Week 8 loss at Detroit. McNabb has thrown for 3,377 yards with 14 touchdown passes and a 77.1 passer rating.

The Redskins have lost five of their last six games, falling to third in the NFC East with three regular-season games to play.

On a conference call Wednesday, Redskins coach Mike Shanahan was asked if McNabb would start Sunday and replied, "You want to go through our whole lineup or do you want me to go through each position or do you just want to start with the quarterback?"

Shanahan said the same practice plan has been in place all year regarding the snaps between McNabb and Grossman, but this possibility has been out there for the last couple of weeks.

Cowboys coach Jason Garrett has said the Cowboys would prepare for McNabb as the starter.

"He's been their quarterback and if Rex Grossman does get an opportunity to play we'll certainly respond and react to that," Garrett said Wednesday. "Both guys are established. Donovan McNabb is a special player and has been for a long time. He can beat you in so many ways. He's been their starter, so I think you prepare for him."

Grossman has not started a game since 2008 and has thrown only seven passes this year. He was with Redskins offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan last year in Houston. In a 2007 start against the Cowboys while with Chicago he completed 15 of 32 passes for 195 yards and was intercepted three times.
"Yo, microphone check one, two, what is this? The five foot assassin with the roughneck business"
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #1707 on: December 17, 2010, 08:56:04 PM »
^ The D.C. Disaster XD

Didn't they point this out in the Lions game that despite McNabb is one of those QB's that he is more a outside the pocket guy than Grossman and Grossman getting blasted was what cost them the Lions game.  I hope he just doing it to save McNabb rather than bad performance because the O-line is horrible XD
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #1708 on: December 18, 2010, 05:59:32 AM »
Way to do my boy McNabb like dat, Fuck You Rat Face.  :tama-mad: :tama-mad:  :tama-mad:  :tama-mad:  :tama-mad:

Hope he lands somewhere better.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #1709 on: December 20, 2010, 06:25:55 AM »
VICK IS GOD

It was funny. The Fox channel I had scrambled the game, had this light blue screen the whole time so I didn't get to hear Joe Buck and Troy Aikman give holiday head to Eli Manning and their New York Football Giants. Then jinxing it "Desean has never returned a punt for a TD this season." XD

THEN HOLY SHIT CUT TO THE 4th THAT'S ALL I NEEDED TO SEE!!

I TOLD YA PING.. 200 YARDS

That was just the most ridiculous play EVER. You could feel him sucking in the tacklers and it was OVER.
LMFAO at Desean Jackson, bobbling it, then "milking" the clock. JUST PURE FUCK YOU GIANTS. EAGLES SUPERBOWL BABY.

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
« Reply #1710 on: December 20, 2010, 07:15:41 AM »
^ That game was crazy. I thought Coughlin was gonna go after somebody after that meltdown (punter was most likely candidate). :lol:

Lots of good plays though. Lance Moore's catch and my favorite:

I really wanted the fat man to score. Would have been magical.  :D

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #1711 on: December 20, 2010, 07:31:52 AM »
^ I thought he was gonna score and then his weight and height got to him and the people got to him

Longest return by an Offensive Lineman on a kickoff!
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #1712 on: December 20, 2010, 10:15:32 AM »
hahaha YEAH. An Inspiration to millions! it made Brady get all fired UP!!! Don't jizz ur pants Collinsworth!

Poor sucker Flynn just fucking up the timeclock at the end, that was hard to watch :bleed eyes:

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #1713 on: December 21, 2010, 11:12:01 AM »
lol talk about what have you done for me lately, poor Eli :P

Favre, the Man's Man.  :yep:

He ain't going out like that.

Like how the seeds are shaping up, but the Bears are not who we thought they were! Schedule was too nice to them.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #1715 on: December 27, 2010, 01:42:33 AM »
LOL Eagles vs Vikings snowed out. TNF baby  :lol:

EAGLES NFC EAST CHAMPS!!

GJ ELI!!!!! 4 interceptions DAMN. Bring on the SUPER BOWL!

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #1716 on: December 27, 2010, 02:09:14 AM »
crazy ass weather XD

although Mr. Josh Freeman, you crazy bastard!
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1717 on: December 28, 2010, 07:13:45 AM »
kuro, if you and I do end up in the championship game... :lol:

I tell ya one thing, I'll definitely be playing Winslow next week, though I wonder how many of my other players will even show up.

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #1718 on: December 28, 2010, 07:31:15 AM »
unfortunately idk if Winslow is going to show up because New Orleans shutdown Atlanta :nervous so you know who I am going to be playing especially seeing the matchup with him
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Mugen

• Chan Ho Nam Jr.
  • Member+
« Reply #1719 on: December 29, 2010, 02:13:00 PM »
Raiders Fans Talk Shit, Chargers Fans Kick the Shit Outta Them!! Commentary win! :lol:

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wonder Girls - Gone