JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kou Shibasaki - Kage

Author Topic: Official NFL Thread  (Read 422943 times)

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Official NFL Thread
« Reply #1840 on: July 27, 2011, 07:09:58 PM »
This week is gonna be so exciting!!!

I'm looking for my inbox to fill up on updates of player transactions and movement, though I guess the big free agent period starts Friday huh?

Ahh, well, me being a Dolphins fan in Indiana, I guess I'll just be checking out sun-sentinel.com every day while hearing news around me of when Peyton Manning's gonna be playing again :lol: I wonder who the Dolphins' competition for Henne will be? Fans seem to be rooting most for Kyle Orton (my pick) or Carson Palmer, but now with Carson going on into "retirement"...

I hope we're able to make the Orton deal happen :pimp:

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #1841 on: July 30, 2011, 01:14:39 AM »
Eagles signed Nnamdi Asomugha

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #1842 on: July 30, 2011, 06:20:41 AM »

I'm looking for my inbox to fill up on updates of player transactions and movement, though I guess the big free agent period starts Friday huh?

Ahh, well, me being a Dolphins fan in Indiana, I guess I'll just be checking out sun-sentinel.com every day while hearing news around me of when Peyton Manning's gonna be playing again :lol: I wonder who the Dolphins' competition for Henne will be? Fans seem to be rooting most for Kyle Orton (my pick) or Carson Palmer, but now with Carson going on into "retirement"...

maybe not  :lol:

well i guess philly shouldn't lose, right? well i think it shall get more exciting closer to the season
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #1843 on: July 31, 2011, 01:52:26 AM »
Jerry Jones says the 'boys will win the NFC.

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1844 on: July 31, 2011, 06:54:08 AM »
Doesn't he always say that? Seems he has to get past the Eagles first this year.

^
^ Yep, I guess not :lol: But hey, we got Reggie Bush huh? Lol. Well, either things will work out with Henne or we'll have a new coach last season. Though there is time still for another deal to go through...

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #1845 on: August 03, 2011, 01:00:49 PM »
^ Well I think the NFC has their favorites in the Eagles, the AFC has few contenders, the usual suspects, however I do ponder that if the West will show up :nervous
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #1846 on: August 06, 2011, 07:47:57 PM »
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #1847 on: August 07, 2011, 12:20:48 AM »
Jerry Jones probably has the best quote about Deion "Prime Time" Sanders

“Deion was a fraud—a fraud, OK?” Jones said. “He wanted it to look easy, but he was a hard worker. He would give just enough at practice to be a team player in strength and conditioning, but when he went home he worked like a dog on his strength. He wanted everyone to think he was a natural. He was, but it wasn’t only because he was born like that. He worked.”

congrads to all making it to the HOF, although Shannon Sharpe :? srsly?????
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #1848 on: August 07, 2011, 11:18:25 AM »

not if Tim Tebow is playing like SHIT XD but I like how they picked up Reggie Bush - if they still Wild Cat the fuck outta the playbook, he'd be perfect. Who needs a QB? XD

HOLY. WTF. Offseason Just happened here. I'm still in shock. SHUTTUP VINCE YOUNG LOL Dream Team but damn, Nnamdi Asomugha?!?!?! The Prize Free Agent?

But stacking up all over the place. Kolb gone for Rodgers-Cromartie has two years left on his contract. Biggest concern is Mike Patterson, with his health..just a brain condition he's one of the cornerstones on the pass rush. Eagles look good but how they gonna fill that safety void left by Dawk?!?! This "Target on the Back" Miami Heat shit is blown outta proportion. Anything can happen on ANY GIVEN SUNDAY! Canadian kid Danny Watkins given a chance at camp, dude didn't even play football until recently

And with My Boy D-MAC. Really happy for him but I didn't believe till I see it. With all that Favre talk LOL fucking twitter. http://www.vikings.com/media-vault/photo-gallery/McNabb-Arrives-at-Winter-Park/4ce0f363-d375-4d01-a613-ade0d58c531d

He's right, the fuck was his help when he was throwing the ball to losers like Freddie Mitchell. Here's to McNabb really reviving his career. all he has to do is screen pass the shit to Adrian Peterson and its ON BITCH!

STRAIGHT CASH HOMEY!

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #1849 on: August 07, 2011, 06:23:26 PM »
^ too bad for McNabb that Rice went to Seattle but he still has Gator bitten Harvin and AP

The Jets probably need to mention that WR's is not a position where stacking up is a good thing if Sanchez can't throw the ball in a windstorm :lol:

@Dai how about one of three they have now be in Dawkins position it will at least keep the lone Eagle who hadn't left the D-back position, although they didn't get hurt too much by his departure IMHO unless you count the games where they had deep threats, but with the youth, they should be able to build around them.  As for Patterson, that was a very scary report and the grim diagnosis that followed all wishes are for a speedy recovery.

Also, to say this, play the defense against Chicago :lol: guarantee 5 sacks for them against Cutler
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #1850 on: August 12, 2011, 06:36:48 PM »
How about those Pats scoring 47 points without Brady? :doh: :doh:

Anyways, Tebow may need way more support for him to get that #1 spot, maybe Orton can go down with injury again :nervous
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1851 on: August 12, 2011, 07:30:58 PM »
^ Tebow didn't look too bad last night, though I think he is quite far away from being the starter. If he can polish up a few things in the next year or so he could be in good shape.

Didn't Vick look great last night? And V-Jax too.

Looking forward to a weekend full of football! :D Already have it planned out lol.

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #1852 on: August 13, 2011, 05:47:57 AM »
^ always a good thing with football again XD
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
« Reply #1853 on: August 13, 2011, 06:01:28 AM »
Lions looked good. Preseason champions once again!  :thumbup

I was watching the Dallas feed and man their announcers REALLY don't like Tebow for some reason. :lol:

-McGee throws a terrible INT "just led him a bit there, he'll figure that out with more experience"
-Tebow gets pressured escapes and scrambles to the left throws on the run but it goes incomplete "HOLY SHIT I HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH INCOMPETENCE IN 30 YEARS MY GOD HE WILL NEVER BE A NFL PLAYER HAGABLAGGAFFFFFFEAFATTTT!!"

-Tebow scrambles for 15 yards on 3rd down and long after going through his progressions (once again line penalties killing a drive) JESUS CHRIST WHAT IS HE DOING CANT DO DAT IN Z NFL MAKE THROWS U QB RUN WHAT DA COACH CALLLZZZ"
-McGee scrambles for 13 yards on 3rd and long "a QB that can do those types of things is a real benefit to an offence even if he didn't get a FD it was a heads up play"

Meanwhile he's 6/7, 13ypa, rushed in a TD but had it called back because line had had a unnecessary hold. Honestly I would like to see the Broncos start him. He looked good last year and Orton is just kinda meh, he may move the ball but man his red zone inefficiency is a killer. Tebow just seems like a freak and a football player and a winner. Not pretty sometimes but will only get better and can do things nobody else can except maybe Vick only he's bigger and more durable.

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #1854 on: August 13, 2011, 06:47:47 AM »
^ no one will give him a chance but give him the opportunity, he may turn back all the critics but once he can turn raw talent into performing greatness.  One da, one day
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #1855 on: August 14, 2011, 10:35:42 AM »
Man, I must be dreaming :lol:

Mike Patterson back from his scary brain injury and D-Jax too! so we gonna book a JPH!P World Tour to Indy in Feb? :halo:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #1856 on: August 14, 2011, 11:55:19 AM »
^ I guess for the fact that if Indy will host the Pro Bowl :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #1857 on: August 19, 2011, 06:54:27 PM »
Michael Irvin calls Nevin Shapiro a ‘snake’ and a ‘rapist’

The reason why this is posted in here because for one Irvin, as a outspoken person has some major points, although avoiding the Miami of his days of course but the players who are in the league like Beason, Gore, Winslow Jr., etc are the ones responsible for these action in getting money, while within the time of their playing days, now I wonder if it will affect them (I think not) but if you think there should be some punishment or let the thing blow over for the former Miami players
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #1858 on: August 20, 2011, 12:24:50 PM »
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #1859 on: August 20, 2011, 09:27:13 PM »
FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love how everyone is jumpin on the Eagles PRESEASON GAME. BIG FUCKING DEAL.

plus it was on the road. Shit is harder at Hines. Get at em like a sheep in wolves clothing HAM!!!!

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kou Shibasaki - Kage