JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Do it now

Author Topic: Official NFL Thread  (Read 422923 times)

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
Re: Official NFL Thread
« Reply #2000 on: January 30, 2012, 06:54:17 AM »
Wait... Cam made the Pro Bowl over Stafford?

Not that I care about the Pro Bowl or anything but that's crazy. 5,000 yards 41 TDs, took the freaking Lions to the playoffs, thats one of the greatest seasons in QB history not to mention he played a couple games with a busted finger.

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #2001 on: February 05, 2012, 12:07:54 PM »
^ Pro Bowl doesn't make sense period :lol:

Cam Newton or JEROME SIMPSON OHH PLAY OF THE YEAR?!?

Sure the usual guys won the hardware. I like how the NFL got some award show now, nice instead of randomly naming them here and there.

LESEAN McCoy!!! dude coulda been MVP had the eagles not blown so many games. When DJax was holding out, Shady just kept on piling up the yards. Then we'd be seeing Eagles vs Patriots in the Super Bowl.

BEAST MODE!

one more year in and guys like Nnamdi getting the scheme, Vick and the Eagles will tear it up. 

But gotta hand it to the Giants, Eli just keeps trucking and those weapons FUCK. That one pic of Eli and his gear all fucked up and grass growing outta his head. Winning it in Peyton's HOUSE?! The Giants D with JPP and Tuck gonna be tough and it's
DEJA BLU Y'ALL

I just don't wanna see Brady win another. 2004 Still Stings :lol: Pats defense SUCKS cant stop a NOSEBLEED who cares who wins the Super Bowl but Manchester United will beat Chelsea for EPL. Should be a good one.

MAN did Pats take out Tebow tho, but Tebow be Tebow gotta love that POSITIVE message that he brought. Like Really 316 yards vs Steelers. CMON. I gotta give it up, his technique ain't Elway-esque but he just keeps on getting up and working to improve his game. MAD RESPECTS.

And THIS: What I an inspire everybody to be the best. Ray Lewis. Shannon Sharpe. That work ethic is why I love FOOTBALL so much.

CONGRATS CURTIS Martin, and 4 linemen make Hall of Fame! The day in age where the RB is a throwaway, dem guys like Shaun Alexander and LT made their mark.

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #2002 on: February 05, 2012, 07:09:38 PM »
^ I think the Pats will get there championship :lol: I am beginning the see many are against the Pats but its a totally different game from four years ago but its going to be a good game (I hope) but fantasy player of the year: Megatron :lol: :lol: :lol: (based on amount of fantasy championship teams)  well maybe the ghost of football past can haunt the Pats in Indy

@Dai you must be the opposite of the other Eagles fans XD
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #2003 on: February 06, 2012, 02:22:34 AM »
IM ON THE EDGEE!!!

shit that was tight. I thought Madonna's boobs would pop out, not even an upskirt from Nicki Minaj. Well played NFL :tama-mad:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #2004 on: February 06, 2012, 03:54:00 AM »
GIANTS WIN!!!!
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline stark

• Stark!
« Reply #2005 on: February 06, 2012, 03:58:26 AM »
The very end... could have been crazy...   so nuts   :theking
-stark!

Note: anything posted by stark on this or any other fan site is his personal opinion and is not the official statement of any organization.

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #2006 on: February 06, 2012, 04:11:41 AM »
 :depressed: Next year, Tom.  :fainted:

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
  • "Homie, you're the Lupe Fiasco of JPH!P" - Masa
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #2007 on: February 06, 2012, 04:24:49 AM »
That was pretty baller of a game.
I vote for TOZ as the most gangsta~  :otomerika:
[01:35] <shirenu> if it ain't zomb, it ain't bomb
Visit TOZ's House of Hits http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=23639.0

Offline TeriyakiBoi

• Member+
  • Fantasy Football Champion (3 in 5 years)
« Reply #2008 on: February 06, 2012, 04:35:47 AM »
Manning Bros. = Brady's kryptonite.  The Giants are the one team that will haunt Brady and Emperor Palpatine for the rest of their careers.  Now I really know who to root for in these matchups.
"Chicks dig the long ball" - Greg Maddux

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #2009 on: February 06, 2012, 10:04:09 AM »
Hey yeah Congrats Giants fan!

FUCK. What a super bowl for the ages. oh fuck. That Bradshaw just farting on the goal line was another "Oh you think you smart" move by Belichick. FAIL HA! The shit I like about it was there wasn't refs with the controversial calls that would turn the tide, like ticky tack shit like there coulda been a face mask or pass interference - it was all laid out on the field. AND WTF dudes were dropping balls. Imagine if Gronk coulda scooped that one up!

Manningham's catch just changed the game no doubt.

Eli Manning "Stay Positive"

TUCK and JPP just getting in there. YOU KNEWS Gronk was gonna play shut up ankle all week but Giants TEs were like slipping and sliding trying to get back in. HOLY and there was a Ochocinco sighting, now why couldn't he do shit where Welker or Branch coulda made a play with 57 seconds left.

bloodying up Brady haha, wtf was that safety u nerd - go fuck Gisele in your mansion. It's Mike Vick's time.  :pimp:

lol and Justin Tuck reppin Thais everywhere with the Wai :thailand:

This is a great win, none of that "Brady-Belichick" greatest tandem ever talk. Get yo name out yo fuckin mouth with that talk, Joe Montana, Terry Bradshaw, Lombardi and Landry, Chuck Noll is on a whole 'nother level. Cuz of Spygate, Amani Toomer on The Jim Rome Show said he'd put an asterisk on all three New England championships :tama-mad: ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN. NFC East is the Beast in the NFL, the record shows that all four teams gotta slug it out...this gives hope Eagles can take it baby NEXT SEASON!

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #2010 on: February 06, 2012, 11:03:58 AM »
^ well at least they can know gel as a team and not play like a team of individuals :lol: oh well they have a shot unless D-jax decides to go elsewhere (highly doubtful) but they gotta pay him for his performance :nervous  As for Amani Toomer, I rather have Strahan talk about the Pats than him, it bothers me that the one against Baltimore he decided to put a veil over himself (issue upon how Baltimore was defensively better than the Giants lackluster Offense)

Well anyways onto the pre-draft stuff where I assume Peyton may get traded with the crap from the owner, Archie is waiting to pull the strings from behind the scenes XD

And probably to the final part, Eli still has a way to go to reach his brother based on a HOF ballot imho.  Credit two rings but his defense seems more worthy than him for it.  He had the clutch plays but he is still young and maybe he can produce better seasons but Peyton seems more guaranteed for one ring against Eli with his two based on the credentials.  It may seem premature to call now for HOF but if Eli can string 5-6 playoff seasons and play a team other than the Patriots for Super Bowl, he can trump his brother in overall resume.  Although, he can be called an elite QB now just for his performances this season.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #2011 on: February 08, 2012, 10:15:03 AM »
The very end... could have been crazy...   so nuts   :theking

WASSUP Holmes! yeaaah. We should be here:

Fuck I keep watching the replays and Coughlin barely outsmarted Hoodie. coulda had it both ways. Bradshaw didn't even know what to do with the Red Sea parting! Like killer instinct go for it. That 12 man was totally intentional to kill clock from 9 to 5 seconds.

best soundbite:

decapitate!!!

"Hey dad what does decapitated mean?" :lol: He had to long pause dat shit oh man Jacobs

Off season is gonna be hella busy. One helluva Career tho, Ricky Williams retiring. So much more, a comeback season with Baltimore. I know I benefitted lol

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #2012 on: February 14, 2012, 05:39:09 AM »
Look who's back!

lol that's actually a pretty dope mix. MOSS DIS MOSS DAT! :lol:

TO Called, plenty of room on the Allen Wranglers of the IFL :lol:
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 05:47:10 AM by daigong »

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #2013 on: February 15, 2012, 09:15:28 AM »
OH shit there's Moss TV? Otismoss

Talking about poop? I gotta watch! some quotes via yahoo: http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/randy-moss-says-ustream-152051084.html

• "Naw, the only way I'm gonna moon the crowd again is if I'm back at Lambeau and Joe Buck and Troy Aikman are callin' the game."

• "As long as my name is Randy Gene Moss, I'm going to a stadium near someone."

• "Anybody know Culpepper? Somebody tell him I love him."

• "Was I upset when James got killed on 'Good Times'? Yeah, I didn't want 'em to kill James, that was a good show."

• "If I jumped out of bed at 35 years old, I might have to do a little stretching. But I can pick up a 4.3."

• "Y'all start calling AP [Adrian Peterson] 'Big Brown' 'cause that's y'alls horse now."

• "I love Brett Favre."

• "Randy Moss is not broke. I've saved my money. Y'all never heard of me doing anything stupid out there with my money."

• "Flag football? Razzle dazzle out in the parking lot? Does that have anything to do with money? No, I love the game folks."

• "If analysts wouldn't talk and say the good and the bad then they wouldn't make no money, so they gotta do it?"

• "I've already proven who I am and what I can do. I'm coming back to the game because I still want to play football."

• "Do you know why the media hates on me? The media hates on me because they can't get close to me. And I gave them nothin'. For the media to sit up and smile and tell you they're your friends, then they come in and can miscon-screw you."

• "No, I don't write checks." :rofl:

• "I don't have no thoughts on Joe Buck. I hope he gets one of my games this year if I get back in the league."

• "My legs feel damn good."

• "What number y'all think I should wear? I was thinking 41. That's the old Keith Byars jersey. Get out of here girl, no one wants to see me in 69."

• "I'm not no hockey player, what do I wanna come and train in Winnipeg, Canada for?" :lol:

• "I believe that Tom Brady could possibly be the best quarterback to ever do it."

• "Favorite Whitney Houston song? Man, I just love Whitney Houston. My momma told me today that I didn't let you all listen to a lot of music because it corrupts young kids at an early age."

• "Somebody just asked me how smelly are my poops. When I grew up I never thought Michael Jordan or Michael Jackson farted or pooped." [The second sentence is heavily paraphrased, but that was the basic point. I got too excited and couldn't type.]

• "I'm gonna tell y'all what. I don't know why Cris Carter isn't in the Hall of Fame. [...] Cris Carter maybe have the best hands of all time in this football league. Don't invite me cause I'm not coming. [...] I love Cris Carter."

• "Who is John Stamos? I don't know who that is but somebody told me to say what's up. Whatsup, whatsup, Stamos?"

• "To all the women out there, Happy Valentines Day. To all the men, do somethin' nice for your lady, man."

Man I missed Moss's comedy skills. We need guys like him and TO in the league. Peyton and Eli ain't this funny.

Offline TeriyakiBoi

• Member+
« Reply #2014 on: February 16, 2012, 08:39:12 PM »
Heh, thanks for some of these "transcripts" from Moss's Ustream.  I read an article where he said some pretty interesting things and now I have an idea what he said. 

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #2015 on: February 25, 2012, 11:25:59 AM »
NFL combines this weekend or Peyton being shipped out, I betcha Rokun is savoring the moment XD
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #2016 on: March 01, 2012, 06:23:33 AM »
Hines Ward released from the Steelers

Incredible player to just be released hoped he would retire as a Steeler :nervous
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline TeriyakiBoi

• Member+
« Reply #2017 on: March 01, 2012, 10:12:05 PM »
Like I said in the Hines Ward thread, he should really retire (as a Steeler of course) and become a position coach.  He could be a straight mentor for Antonio Brown (and maybe Mike Wallace if he stays).  14 years in the league with one team is a rare occurrence nowadays.

Offline Scramasax

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2018 on: March 03, 2012, 02:26:39 AM »
How about that saintly behavior:
http://online.wsj.com/article/APfe44e0b744d84defada7e6fba0583051.html

TLDR:  Saints had a "bounty" system where players would be paid for injuring opponents.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #2019 on: March 05, 2012, 01:53:54 AM »
:lol: seems like most defensive coaches motivations, ho hum. it's called player bonus.

MANNiNG! IS BACK!

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Do it now