JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - Love

Author Topic: The AKB48 GOSSIP Thread  (Read 68862 times)

Offline atskv9

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The AKB48 GOSSIP Thread
« Reply #60 on: October 07, 2011, 03:28:11 PM »
Pre-SKE or not, you know she's gonna get it. :lol:

Apparently there's some stuff about underaged drinking floating around 2ch, too.
Another underaged drinker? Probably was drinkin' with Ooba :lol:

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #61 on: January 30, 2012, 12:40:37 AM »

Offline boykun

• トマトケチャップ 100% OK
  • Member+
« Reply #62 on: January 30, 2012, 01:29:40 AM »
 ^ i strongly approve of this pair.  :thumbup

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #63 on: January 30, 2012, 10:14:16 AM »
Ah, those rumors have been around for years now. I'm not too bothered by them at all.

Eiji seems pretty cool, even though I've only really seen him in those Nodame Canatabile movies, and I think he'd make a pretty awesome pair with Yuko.

On the other hand, I'm quite convinced Yuko isn't into guys at all  :lol:

Offline ohno

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #64 on: January 30, 2012, 08:46:33 PM »
We should be glad that the rumors partnered her with someone harmless like Wentz. It could've been somebody a lot worse like AkiP or something. :lol:

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #65 on: April 12, 2012, 09:50:37 AM »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #66 on: April 28, 2012, 07:00:56 AM »
A panel of disgruntled ex-employees talk about their experiences in AKB48

There is not one day that goes by without AKB48 being on tv these days. This week’s Shukan Bunshun had 4 ex-AKB members as a panel to talk about their experience as part of the extremely popular girl group.

According to the article, when they first formed, girls had to clean the toilets of their theatre in Akihabara. Once they got popular though, the story changed, “The girls would say that the lunches from the convenience store are too greasy and would not eat them. Back when we first started, we had to share those bentos.” But now, they have lots of rules, like they can’t eat anything Maeda Atsuko had put her hands on.

They even talked about the discrepancies within the group. An ex-research student said that popular members had their luxury apartments’ rent paid for, while she had to take a 2hr train ride just to go to work everyday and she had no salary. An ex-regular member said that she only got 50,000yen a month as salary.

They also rotate costumes within the group, and they’d stink from sweat because of the strong stage lights so their changing rooms always smelled bad. “It was hard putting on costumes when the person before you had strong armpit sweat.”

The most interesting topic was how Itano Tomomi was able to go to the beach with a bunch of guy friends and Oshima Yuko told on her to Akimoto Yasushi later on. Itano got scolded of course. And Tomochin is not the only girl in the group who has a strong interest in the opposite sex, Oshimya, Kashiwagi, Sashihara, and Kojiharu are all carnivorous women. Even though members of AKB are banned from being in relationships, it is clearly not the case for the popular girls.

“If you’re a research student or you ranked low on the popularity chart and they find out you have a boyfriend, you’re automatically kicked out of the group. However, they turn a blind eye when you’re part of the media senbatsu.”

However, there was a girl who was in the senbatsu but was forced to graduate because she frequently stayed out partying too late. “She was underage and would drink at clubs along with stay at guys’ homes. She’d show up the next day in the same clothes and the same hair.” They did say the name of the girl, but people have said that was Ono Erena.

Some ex-members have said that there might even be a tell-all book one day from one of the ex-members. “The group is over. There was a girl who was forced to graduate and went back to her hometown to become a cabaret girl. I was thinking about doing the same. Since people might remember my face, it would just be like one of those handshake events they had us do when we were members and we had to pretend to like the person.”

In the article, it even talked about Minegishi talking about the fans that were waiting for her outside. “It’s okay, those people like to wait anyway.” When Shinoda Mariko got gifts from fans, she allegedly threw them into two cardboard boxes and gave those gifts away because she didn’t want them. On top of this, the ex-members also talked about how many of the girls had plastic surgery within AKB. Within the ex-members, many had to turn to mizushobai after they were fired from the group.

I have no idea how to translate mizushobai, so let’s call it prostitution lite
http://uso-ippai.tumblr.com/post/21806041546/a-panel-of-disgruntled-ex-employees-talk-about-their

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #67 on: April 28, 2012, 05:35:13 PM »
But now, they have lots of rules, like they can’t eat anything Maeda Atsuko had put her hands on.
Explains those blog pics Maeda posts..

On top of this, the ex-members also talked about how many of the girls had plastic surgery within AKB.
No surprises if true, but it's pretty hard to spot I reckon, in comparison to the shit done in Korea.

Anyway, that sounds like a whole lotta butthurt, and needs more details on time of events.

Offline lolym

• ecchi
« Reply #68 on: April 30, 2012, 03:24:13 AM »
LOL I was giving this a chance but... they lost me at the "sashihara is a carnivorous woman" line. I wouldn't believe that even if I saw it with my own eyes tbh  :lol:

Offline MaxMcKay

• Chaotic Neutral
  • Member+
  • Offence is taken, not given
« Reply #69 on: April 30, 2012, 04:08:23 AM »
Does sound like the typical butthurt ex-employees (Remember, Kago Ai backing her UpFront ex-bosses ever after her firing is considered RARE EXCEPTION)

But will Aki-P brush aside as "hogwash, our fanbase will never buy it", or will he sue for slander?

Besides; Shukan Bunshun is after all, a gossip rag
« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 04:14:49 AM by MaxMcKay »

Morning Musume died on December 15 2010 RIP ● S/mileage died on August 27 2011 RIP

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #70 on: May 14, 2012, 03:32:16 PM »
Some very wild rumors regarding inter-group shuffles:
- Katayama Haruka to SKE48
- Masuda Yuka and Miku Tanabe to NMB48
- Matsubara Natsumi to HKT48

Even though this is probably false, I think we'll get to see some girls transferring out of AKB48 to other groups eventually.
Maybe even one massive re-shuffle among all 48 groups?  :lol:  :panic: You never know, Aki-P may wake up bored one day, haha.

Offline Melchizadek

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #71 on: May 14, 2012, 05:34:36 PM »
- Masuda Yuka and Miku Tanabe to NMB48

Not sure how I'd feel about that. For one, I love NMB48 just like they are. However, the possibility of a Sayaka x Yuka duet would be very awesome.

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #72 on: May 15, 2012, 01:30:46 AM »
Even though this is probably false, I think we'll get to see some girls transferring out of AKB48 to other groups eventually.
Maybe even one massive re-shuffle among all 48 groups?  :lol:  :panic: You never know, Aki-P may wake up bored one day, haha.

Aki-P & Friends are crazy, but they aren't stupid. Straight up transfers are best left for late-night dorama storylines.

Then when Aki-P gets bored, we get Janken, an anime, and Suika Baby.

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #73 on: May 19, 2012, 07:47:20 PM »
- Katayama Haruka to SKE48

Assuming that she would actually get to DO SOMETHING in SKE48, I would be really excited about this. Something about it just screams awesome to me.

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!

Offline Melchizadek

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #75 on: June 01, 2012, 06:47:06 PM »
^ and of course this would come out right around her birthday.

I understand the whole not currently having a boyfriend rule. But to expect them to have never had a boyfriend ever, even before joining always seemed pretty ridiculous to me.

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #76 on: June 13, 2012, 02:36:13 PM »
Sasshi scandal. WHAT NOW.

http://shukan.bunshun.jp/articles/-/1443

I obtained HoneyRoastedPeanuts' permission to post the following.  HoneyRoastedPeanuts is a mod on stage and also a member of :jphip:

Quote from: HoneyRoastedPeanuts
In its latest issue, Shuukan Bunshun includes the following article about Sashihara.

The article is mainly a scoop interview with a young man who says he and Rino were going out between 2008 and '09.
I am outlining the more important points below:

Originally a different girl's fan, "A" starts to like Sashihara after frequently attending shows at the AKB theater and writes her many letters. One day in 2008, he allegedly received a private message on Mixi from a "friend of Sashihara's" (account name "Miho") who gave him her mail address. Sashihara and "A "went on to become friends through mail contact. They later mutually agreed on having a long-distance relationship and - according to the article - Sashihara told him not to come to the theater anymore and never to let others know about their relationship.

They start seeing each other in October 2008. He visits Rino at her parents' house at noon when her mother is absent. Descriptions of the house and private details (the shampoo brand Sashihara used at the time) are included in the article.
It takes about four months for them to develop a sexual relationship. They meet about once in two-three weeks and talk up to seven hours on the phone every day.

It turns out that "Miho" was Sashihara herself. "A" still has pictures of him and Sasshi on his phone, including ones of them kissing, close-up shots of her body etc.

Their relationship ends in the fall of 2009 with "A" breaking up with Sashihara. Now that the group is becoming even more popular he is gradually not being able to meet her as frequently as before. Rino doesn't want to part from "A" and sends him several angry mails.

At the end of the article it says that a reporter tried calling Rino's number since it was still in "A"'s address book. Indeed Rino is on the other end of the line. When she is asked if she and "A" ever dated she says that they didn't, but were just friends. She also denied sending the boy any pictures of herself when approached after finishing up "Waratte Iitomo!" on Monday this week.
Credit HoneyRoastedPeanuts for the pictures as well.

Offline hydeo1

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #77 on: June 13, 2012, 03:41:28 PM »
now she gettingt more attention because has #4 on senbatsu

and ppl trying stupidly broke her image

lol its normal

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #78 on: June 13, 2012, 04:10:14 PM »
Gotta love the timing of these scandals.

It's so dramatic.

Offline yooshimen

• Member+
« Reply #79 on: June 13, 2012, 04:16:05 PM »
I don't like these AKB's scandals.....

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - Love