JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AKB48 - Kishi ga mieru umi kara

Author Topic: Overwatch  (Read 9491 times)

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Overwatch
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2017, 01:10:42 AM »
My luck in the Chinese New Year event has been beyond ridiculous. I got pretty much everything I wanted through random drops. All the Legendaries including Mei's alternate costume. It's crazy.

Having a lot of fun playing as Pharah recently. She might be the most fun to play as in the game. Few things are as satisfying as getting a direct hit on a character with a rocket.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2017, 02:16:16 PM »
A new hero's arrived! Orisa, a tank character, looking to be an alternative to Reinhardt. Looks like a lot of fun to play as!

Anyone else getting wrecked by the changes to Bastion lately? :nervous

Offline john_hung

• KOBUSHI-GUMI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dave_akuma
    • dave_skeptical
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2017, 06:07:54 PM »
finally got this as it was on sale during xbox's spring sale ($38.99). i should've gotten it several months back when it was on sale for an even lower price, but oh well...it feels very unreal tournament-y. i'm not used to the fast pace anymore, as i've grown accustomed to rainbow six siege and ghost recon wildlands' slower, methodical pace, but it's still pretty cool

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2017, 01:14:18 AM »
A new Heroes of the Storm event also means a limited time to get the Oni skin for Genji again as well as an all new skin for D.Va dressed like a police officer....I need it.

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2017, 12:04:04 AM »
Ugh...I gotta play Heroes of the Storm again? I'm not a big fan of MOBA's and I'm complete garbage in them BUT I WILL DO THIS FOR YOU D.VA! I will feel bad for my teammates that are trying to win..

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2017, 01:14:20 AM »
Well in good news, both the Genji and D.Va skins will be available in loot boxes...someday. I'm fine with that and hell they can make them available to buy but be permanently worth 3000 gold coins like they do for legendary skins at events. If you have at least 3000 to spend on the costume then chances are you've already played a shit load of Overwatch so you probably earned it.

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AKB48 - Kishi ga mieru umi kara