JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Taeyeon - Manyage

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2  (Read 34100 times)

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
  • >:|
Re: Team Fortress 2
« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2007, 12:51:06 AM »
I got recruited into a clan  O0
We played another clan last night, I seriously was expecting to get owned but we kicked their ass!  :twisted:
It was the first time we'd all played together but we played really well as a team. The other guys need to work on their team skills.
We had 2 excellent medics who were actually topping the scoreboard followed by the heavy and the spy. Then a bunch of soldiers (I was soldier) and demomen.
I can't wait to go up against an oldschool team though cause I really wanna learn some strategies from a good team and I think that'd be the best way to learn.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2007, 01:00:38 AM by ebc »

Offline LaJon

• King Lurker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: October 22, 2007, 04:32:38 AM »
I got recruited into a clan  O0
We played another clan last night, I seriously was expecting to get owned but we kicked their ass!  :twisted:
It was the first time we'd all played together but we played really well as a team. The other guys need to work on their team skills.
We had 2 excellent medics who were actually topping the scoreboard followed by the heavy and the spy. Then a bunch of soldiers (I was soldier) and demomen.
I can't wait to go up against an old school team though cause I really wanna learn some strategies from a good team and I think that'd be the best way to learn.

Sounds like fun.  Would've expected you to play a medic with as much as you are one.

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
« Reply #42 on: October 22, 2007, 04:43:40 AM »
Yeah, I usually do play medic in public servers cause nobody else wants to go medic XD and I know how crucial they are to the team so I always do it. But yeah we already had two medics in the clan and I was happy to be able to go a class that I have more fun playing as :p

Offline LaJon

• King Lurker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: October 22, 2007, 04:49:24 AM »
Yeah, I usually do play medic in public servers cause nobody else wants to go medic XD and I know how crucial they are to the team so I always do it. But yeah we already had two medics in the clan and I was happy to be able to go a class that I have more fun playing as :p

Yeah, I used to switch classes around depending on what the team needed the most in pubs.  Then I realized that players in public servers are idiots, and are usually just frag whoring rather than trying to win.  So now I just play whatever I want to and try to have fun.

Offline Sukebei

• Member+
« Reply #44 on: October 22, 2007, 01:21:03 PM »
I saw that you were in that match the other night ebc, I was hoping I could spectate the game hehe.  I'm taking it it's an Australian based clan though right?  I still have fun playing on the aussie servers with you and lithium but I'm wondering how much it's affecting my game...then again, it's a lot more fun than just playing in random pubs.  I'm not at the point where I can say I've mastered any particular class, but I'm confident that I would be an asset to a clan  :pimp:
Other FFDShow Guides/Templates: Link1 Link2

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: October 22, 2007, 02:12:14 PM »
XD XD I'll definitley recommend you if we're short players when we start playing on the official clan ladder.

I think you do pretty damn good with the 250 ping, I had serious trouble playing as anything but medic when I joined the US servers lol.

I'll be away for the next 2 weeks though so you's won't see me on till I get back FROM CHINA! lol yeah I'm going to China for 2 weeks on a tour (no not a TF2 tour lol, just holiday but TF2 tour? hell yeah maybe one day hahaha), should be fun. I leave tomorrow for Sydney then leave for China on Thursday.

See you guys when I get back o/

Oh btw, does anyone here live in Shanghai or Beijing?
« Last Edit: October 22, 2007, 02:14:50 PM by ebc »

Offline LaJon

• King Lurker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #46 on: October 22, 2007, 02:20:57 PM »
I'll be away for the next 2 weeks though so you's won't see me on till I get back FROM CHINA! lol yeah I'm going to China for 2 weeks on a tour (no not a TF2 tour lol, just holiday but TF2 tour? hell yeah maybe one day hahaha), should be fun. I leave tomorrow for Sydney then leave for China on Thursday.

When competitive TF2 gets really big, I expect to see you in Australia's all-star team. :O

Offline Masabi

• ミ★
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • metallica orz
« Reply #47 on: October 28, 2007, 09:01:21 PM »
Well when it comes to clans I've seriously always been like "meh".

I'm really finally getting the hang of the game.  I've been point leader most of the time but I think tha'ts because I don't restrict myself to one class.  On the xbox there's always like TONS of noobs who think they're going ot be good snipers or spies right away but then they suck ass. :[
The artist formerly known as Gray.

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: October 30, 2007, 12:13:16 PM »

I'm really finally getting the hang of the game.  I've been point leader most of the time but I think tha'ts because I don't restrict myself to one class.  On the xbox there's always like TONS of noobs who think they're going ot be good snipers or spies right away but then they suck ass. :[
hehe just wait till they let the PC gamers play on the same servers as the Xbox gamers :p
It would be slaughter

*yay for free internet at hotel tonight*

Offline twistak

« Reply #49 on: October 31, 2007, 05:38:21 AM »
Definately more entertaining than CS. Love the fact that there's actual strategy involved now.

Offline Masabi

• ミ★
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • metallica orz
« Reply #50 on: November 02, 2007, 10:48:13 AM »

hehe just wait till they let the PC gamers play on the same servers as the Xbox gamers :p
It would be slaughter

*yay for free internet at hotel tonight*

Well, I was slaughtering the noobs and I was practically a noob myself (only rented the game a few times) so I don't doubt that.  But I'm sure head shots and stuff would be easier with the mouse, especially for precise clicking so I'm not even sure that they would want to merge the servers.  XD;
The artist formerly known as Gray.

Offline LaJon

• King Lurker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: November 05, 2007, 06:02:52 PM »
You know a game's good when rival gaming companies are dressing up as characters from TF2 at their halloween get-togethers.  :lol: :lol:

http://kotaku.com/gaming/halloween-hangover/
« Last Edit: November 05, 2007, 06:03:44 PM by LaJon »

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: November 08, 2007, 07:45:54 AM »
hahaha that's so cool! my brother says I look like a medic whenever I haven't shaven for a few days lol

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: November 20, 2007, 03:02:43 PM »
This is one of my strats for defending point B of gravelpit lol I thought I'd share it here

The clan wars are 8vs8 which actually makes defending quite difficult. So on gravelpit which is the map where there is points A, B and C and you have to capture A and B before C unlocks and you can cap it for the win. We usually focus all our defence on B at first because it's difficult to take and A is more difficult to defend against so we just let them have it.

When attacking we try to organise 4 medics, 2 soldiers and 2 pyro's the medics are crucial because staying alive in this game is what gets the win. Usually the soldiers will uber up the medics at start and then depending on if there is a hard to get SG we will use the ubers on the soldiers otherwise we use the ubers on the pyros to get best results when capping a point.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2007, 03:12:34 PM by ebc »

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
« Reply #54 on: December 02, 2007, 04:31:57 AM »
I just got back from our local monthly lan party called CQGL :D
We got a small group of guys together and took out first place in the TF2 comp XD
We got medals too! It's the first time I've ever won something from playing a game and it'll be the first of many kekeke

TF2 FTW!
« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 04:32:23 AM by ebc »

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: February 25, 2008, 04:55:21 AM »
This was making me watery eye'd serious..
It's like Romeo and Juliet

[youtube=425,350]GLc3HBzfG2k[/youtube]

Offline Shinora

• konkonism: the path to enlightenment
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: February 25, 2008, 05:05:21 AM »
lmao i watched that earlier as well, i loved the snapshots near the end
[
For us Konno fans, logic and evidence can't explain why we love her, or why every day is Konno Day. - Slack

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: May 14, 2010, 01:23:38 AM »
TWO-YEAR-IN-THE-MAKING-BUMP

Yo yo, how about getting together and playing this shit? Engineer update is about to drop, finally. Can't handle my combat engie capabilities, son. Game has exploded in terms of maps and other content since the last post here. Let's get some hot Pipeline and Dustbowl action going.

TON OF CLASS UPDATES :jerk:
HATS :bleed eyes:
CRAFTING
:doh:

Check the Steam thread for names of fellow H!Psters and get into the JPH!P group

Offline boykun

• トマトケチャップ 100% OK
  • Member+
« Reply #58 on: May 15, 2010, 05:16:20 AM »
Let's do this shit y'all I just reinstalled :lol:

New updates are sweet but crafting is like wtf :?

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: May 15, 2010, 11:46:46 PM »
Yes, we definitely need to get some JPH!P action going.

In the mean time, let's post some items!

http://www.tf2items.com/profiles/76561198019471259

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Taeyeon - Manyage