JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Furukawa Miki - Chick, Shick Radio

Author Topic: Love and Berry  (Read 4579 times)

Offline Sexy Beam

• キラ☆キラスター
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Through Space and Time~
Love and Berry
« on: November 03, 2007, 01:52:51 PM »
Who here has a Love and Berry machine near them? I do at a Gameworks 20 minutes from me and I just played it for the first time last night. Being the totally Shibuya-loving girlie girl that I am I HAD to play it. So... I played it and loved it.

The reason why I made this post is because I'm wondering if I can find people to trade cards with. This link explains how the game works for those who don't know and here's the Wikipedia entry with more in depth information on it. But for those who DO know, these are the cards that I have so far:

Gradually as I play I'll be getting more and more of them so I'd like to have someone I could trade my doubles with or any other cards. I sure hope SOMEONE here plays this game...
« Last Edit: November 03, 2007, 01:55:34 PM by Sexy Beam »

♥♥ // Infinite Bits Gaming Con // ♥♥ // Poupee Girl // ♥♥ // YouTube // ♥♥ // LJ // ♥♥

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
Re: Love and Berry
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2007, 02:04:36 PM »
I PLAY IT!  :wub:

Who cares if it's for "little girls", it's fun!! I have a whole bunch of cards, I actually needed to buy the L&B card holder album for it, haha.

Offline Sexy Beam

• キラ☆キラスター
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2007, 02:15:08 PM »
YAY! When I get more, would you care to trade some with me? :D

I freaking love this game SO MUCH. <333

Do you have the American cards or the Japanese cards?

♥♥ // Infinite Bits Gaming Con // ♥♥ // Poupee Girl // ♥♥ // YouTube // ♥♥ // LJ // ♥♥

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2007, 02:23:08 PM »
The American cards. I'm planning to get the game for DS too if I can :otomerika:

I have a Spicy Side Tail (hair card) double if you want that. How do you plan to trade if we ever do? I'm all the way in the Philippines  XD

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2007, 03:28:06 PM »
This game was on an episode of Harmoni@, wasn't it?  I wanted to try it after seeing it, but it's only in Japan right?
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2007, 03:34:06 PM »
This game was on an episode of Harmoni@, wasn't it?  I wanted to try it after seeing it, but it's only in Japan right?

Yeah, in an early September episode they featured it.

And it's not just in Japan, I'm in the Philippines and it's in pretty much every arcade I've seen.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2007, 03:34:55 PM by twoheart »

Offline Sexy Beam

• キラ☆キラスター
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2007, 04:05:26 PM »
The American cards. I'm planning to get the game for DS too if I can :otomerika:

I have a Spicy Side Tail (hair card) double if you want that. How do you plan to trade if we ever do? I'm all the way in the Philippines  XD

By Mail! XD

But I wonder if the Phillipines cards work in an American game and vice versa? Cos that may be a problem. I know the DS game doesn't work with American cards. Makes me sad. :(

Here in America you only have them in select GameWorks arcades. I know that I have one near me and that's pretty lucky. xD
« Last Edit: November 03, 2007, 04:06:49 PM by Sexy Beam »

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2007, 04:20:51 PM »
I'm guessing it would work with the American games, because I do have the American cards? They're in English, so they're the American ones, right? Haha. Well yeah, of course.

I really want the DS game for it, but I'm not sure if you actually need totally different cards for it. I heard the 'arcade ones' won't work for it, you need to buy ones made specifically for the DS.. I'm not sure though, but it has something to do with the bar code scanner that you plug into your DS.

Okay, the one I'm seeing sold on the net works with arcade cards, but only the Japanese versions  :'( So to play it, and if you're not in Japan, you have to buy them on Yahoo! Auctions or just find a way to get cards from Japan.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2007, 04:57:05 PM by twoheart »

Offline Sexy Beam

• キラ☆キラスター
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2007, 06:41:55 PM »
:P

Just wanna make sure cos I wouldn't want you to be receiving a card you can't use. XD Just wanna make sure it's not a region issue.

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2007, 06:54:06 AM »
This is one of my favorite cards which I got during the first few times I played it  :heart:

I also have this, the special cards are awesome~

Offline Sexy Beam

• キラ☆キラスター
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2007, 12:56:37 PM »
OMG! That strawberry dress is soooooooooooo cute!!!!! <3333

You know, I got 100 free GameWorks points at the website so next time I go I'll be able to play a good 6 times for free! <3 I can't wait to post all the cute cards I get!

Which others do you have?

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Furukawa Miki - Chick, Shick Radio