JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Neon Bunny - Come A Little Closer

Author Topic: Rascals (webcomic based on Jabronisaur)  (Read 21577 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Rascals (webcomic based on Jabronisaur)
« on: January 26, 2010, 06:43:21 AM »

Rascals

This is the webcomic drawn by mastergodai, college buddy of our very own Jabronisaur aka Tim Marks. They brainstormed on ideas when they were still in college and Jabby "always said that we should make a comic based on the funny  stuff we went through in college." When I talked to mastergodai aka Kevin Challenger, he told Jab when he just got back from Cali that the webcomic was put in motion. Looking good Jabby! :)

From the author, mastergodai:
Rascals follows the antics of a group of college friends dealing with the ups and downs that face each and every one of us at some point in our lives.

As the author I decided to take some of my personal situations that I dealt with and add them into story with a little added Flair. I’d like to thank all my college friends for the memories and a special thanks to Timothy Marks for being there always for me when I needed someone to talk to (R.I.P my friend).

...my only wish is that Tim was still here to see this happen

The Characters

Chrissy Mc Cloud (Civet)

A smalltown girl who moves in with the strangest bunch of new friends. Usually soft spoken, butknown to have a mean streak of jealousy. Especially when it comes to Quick (although even she isn’t sure how she feels about him.)
A student at Fawnamere College studying graphic design but worried about her crushing weakness in math. If only there was someone to tutor her…

Quick Bourne (Squirrel)

Quick is some what  of a goof up with a heart of gold  he thinks very little of himself (Which seems to get the attention of lots of girls lately)  He’s totally smitten with Chrissy and often fantasises winning her affections only to be brought back to harsh reality. He’s currently studying Media arts at Fawnamere college. He also just happens to be pretty good at math.

Reiko Usagi (Rabbit)

A runaway Shinobi due to the fact that she didn’t want to become a ninja for hire back home, Reiko will hit on anyone cute enough. Regardless of gender.
She is in a somewhat open relationship with Skye but has been known to get a little posessive. She views Quick as a little brother she never had . Reiko studies Fashion and costume design at Fawnamere College

Skye Rorax (Tiger)

The Muscle of the group Skye is a professional wrestler in training at Fawnamere College, He is the captain of the wrestling team ( Team 7) and is very popular with the female crowd . Skye is Quick’s best friend since high school   He will do just about anything for him and vice versa.
Skye is known for being the school hunk  and is the envy of most guys at the school dorm apartments.

info taken from Rascals Site

Links
Rascals Site (archive)
mastergodai's devianart page

Check it out Tuesday and Thursdays for all the furry action  :fap

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
Re: Rascals (webcomic based on Jabronisaur)
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2010, 07:44:34 AM »
JABBY~!!!!!!!!!!!  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Thank you for showing this to us Daigong. It's great to see that mastergodai fulfilled the vision they had together  :thumbsup

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2010, 10:32:50 AM »
I like he's been introduced as this sidekick kinda guy - just this month! can't wait to see what happens!!!

Really sexy comic :fap - I like when Quick was in a stack of Chrissy's panties and he's like "cool, victoria secret pg.32" XD

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2010, 01:14:03 AM »
GO JAB!!!

Getting a facefull of boobs haha nice!

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2010, 11:57:31 AM »
new rascals...JAB IS COMIN!

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2010, 02:50:58 AM »
I like that there's a character named Rei  :lol:

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2010, 05:50:16 AM »
^ Rei's pretty hot in this comic too XD

A few more panels, he hasn't been in the past few storylines (HLA girl on girl battles, beach babes XD)

JABBY!!! he's such a perv :D

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Neon Bunny - Come A Little Closer