JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lite - The Sun Sank

Author Topic: The Official Yuko Oshima Thread  (Read 769767 times)

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
Re: The Official Yuko Oshima Thread
« Reply #2060 on: January 06, 2014, 06:24:50 AM »
Yuko, Mayuyu and Paruru new WONDA CM credit JIJIPRESS

Pics/caps in the pic forum

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2062 on: January 06, 2014, 08:28:24 AM »
exactly one of the reasons why I'll miss Oshima Yuko...

Her teachings....wisdom...shall remain....thy legendary squirrel....
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #2063 on: January 06, 2014, 12:56:09 PM »

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #2064 on: January 06, 2014, 03:41:12 PM »

Mezamashi TV

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #2065 on: January 07, 2014, 05:45:06 PM »
Support Our Kids JP - Oshiri Sisters
SupportOurKidsPJ _AKB48 Msg_大島.渡邊—在线播放—优酷网,视频高清在线观看

Mezamashi TV on the new U CAN CM

JIJIPRESS coverage

Official link to view the new Wonda Gold Black CM http://www.asahiinryo.co.jp/wonda/sp/cm/index.html

archite translated the following:

Quote from: archite
Yuko, Mayuyu and Paruru made an appearance on the new Wonda Gold Black CM ...

Making of CM by Jiji press here. The full CM is at the end of the video:

Rough translation of the video by me below the cut:
Y = Yuko
M = Mayuyu
P = Paruru
N = CM Narrator

140106_Jijipress_Oshima Yuko "No Longer Angry"
Y: Filming for (Wonda) CMs together with everyone all this time
Y: Gives people the impression that AKB have a very bright and energetic image
--
Y: These types of mature and fashionable types of CMs are less common
Y: Thus I feel that everyone can see a brand new side of us
--
P: I will be 20 years old in March
P: Everyone can catch a glimpse of the mature side of me here
--
M: Bean
M: Black Beans
M: Not black beans butttt coffee beans!
M: Because it's black…
M: Ah, yabai
--
M: Wearing such a tall trench coat
M: Has a very mature and high-end feel to it
M: It's fresh
M: I felt it, a grand view of the world
--
Qn: What makes you feel like you have 'Grown up'?
Y: I no longer get angry at things
Y: I don't get angry at all
Y: Also… Finding whatever the young people say cute?
Y: That really makes me feel like I've grown up
--
Qn: What makes you feel like you have 'Grown up'?
M: I often get told by people around me that
M: "Your face became more mature" "You have an older-sister feel to you now"
M: Various types of people have said this
M: That's when I realised I've grown up
M: I didn't discover this on my own
--
Qn: A wasteful thing that you did recently?
Y: There's a type of seasoned salt I use called 'Torf' (T/N: Not sure what she meant here, but 'Torf' is Spanish for peat)
Y: I received it as a souvenir from Spain
Y: In order to make food like vegetable, beef stew and cabbage roll
Y: Taste more exquisite, I added a whole lot into them (>_<)
---
Qn: A wasteful thing that you did recently?
P: Something like wasting Body Wash?
P: I would soak in the bath everyday for at least an hour
P: When I'm bathing, I would add body wash in and light up candles too
P: I bath like this everyday, 'Will I get healed through this?'
P: That's what I think
---
All: Hi everyone in front of the screens, we're AKB48
Y: Wonda's new product 'Goldblack's CM has been completed
M: In this time's CM
M: We created an atmosphere that reflects the high-class of 'Gold'
M: And displayed a mature and suave side of ourselves
P: People who like black coffee should definitely watch it!
M: With that, everyone please watch the CM that the three of us participated in
All: We're AKB48
---
Here's the completed CM:
---
(Type: Yuko)
Y: I heard that canned coffee cannot simply be described as "金" or "Gold"
Y: Which means
Y: It must have been produced by some exquisite coffee beans
N: "Gold" is the mark of high quality coffee beans.
N: Wonda Gold Black now on sale!
Y: Gold Black
---
(Type: Mayuyu)
M: I heard that there's only a portion of coffee beans which can be labelled as 'premium'
M: The world of Coffee sure isn't easy
M: Gold Black
---
(Type: Paruru)
P: Lately, have you tried something new?
P: Even though holding on to the old is good
P: But canned coffee, won't you give it a try?
P: Gold Black

Offline karenchan

• Member+
  • AtsuMina KaiAcchan shipper ! Oshima Yuko <3
« Reply #2066 on: January 07, 2014, 06:25:28 PM »
48G FTW. Yoroshiku.

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd

Chihiro

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #2068 on: January 12, 2014, 03:20:39 PM »
Oshima Yuko, Takahashi Minami, Watanabe Mayu and Kojima Haruna performed Koi suru Fortune Cookie with SAflo FAmily on YUME SP [さんま玉緒のお年玉!あんたの夢をかなえたろかSP] on TBS 12 Jan 14
http://www.tbs.co.jp/yume-sp

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #2069 on: January 14, 2014, 12:17:59 PM »
Oshima Yuko & Akimoto Yasushi Interview (Aera)
 Translated by Neve at 11:57, Tue 01/14

A hotel in Tokyo. Seeing the figure of Akimoto drinking alone at the bar, Oshima Yuko laughs and takes a seat. The producer and the ace. As the eldest daughter of the group, she doesn’t mince her words as the two of them talk.

Akimoto: What’s so funny?
Oshima: Seeing you, here, waiting all alone [laughs]
Akimoto: There are lots of men who like drinking alone.
Oshima: Hmm? That drama-esque scene exists in real life, too, does it? But I never see those dreamy guys at bars.
Akimoto: What do you think makes a man sexy?
Oshima: Hmm… wrinkles?
Akimoto: Is that a father complex I hear from you, Oshima?
Oshima: It’s true, it’s a father complex.
Akimoto: Maybe that’s good news for the readers of Aera [laughs]. So perhaps my wrinkles are a good thing. Oshima, you’re already 25 years old. How does it feel to be 25?
Oshima: I’m really looking forward to the last 5 years before I turn 30. I think there’ll be even more changes than before. In my physical appearance and in my feelings. Maybe I’ll get married, too. Previously, you talked about a “complex soup”. Recently, I’ve really been able to understand the meaning of that. Rather than a bland soup, I want to become a person with the depth of a complex, subtly-seasoned Japanese dish that you can really savour.

Akimoto: I think you’re interesting enough already. Things that I think of as childish and things that are very adult mixed together. That kind of breadth is what makes you fascinating.
Oshima: But when people ask, “What kind of girl is Oshima Yuko?” I think everyone just has the image, “lively,” or, “cheerful.”
Akimoto: Maybe that’s true. Because that’s the way you behave. But in the shadows is the person only understood by people who know you. Perhaps that’s because of your role in the entertainment world, and the influence of your environment. You’ve had more experiences than other people, so in your own way you can experience a great range of emotions, and there’s nothing that can destabilise or unseat you. When AKB48 became popular, you were the one who remained the most calm.
Oshima: I never thought we’d become so popular. Even now, it’s mysterious to me. It was about 3 years ago when AKB48’s popularity really shot up. But I feel like over those three years, the needs of this generation have changed a lot. Young girls haven’t really gotten to grips with society in the same way. Although there are many girls who have been polished until they glitter, you could say that they don’t have the same needs of the girls from before who were brought up as part of the previous society.
Akimoto: For me, I think AKB48 has an existence like karaoke. In 1990, karaoke was becoming amazingly fashionable, but now it’s something you can go to like it’s normal. I think it’s important for things to become normal like that.
Oshima: It’s true, it’s amazing when something’s existence is imprinted onto peoples' daily lives.
Akimoto: The intention to change along with the environment isn’t a normal thing but, just like animals evolve depending on their environments, AKB48 will also change. That’s something really interesting.
Oshima: I’m looking forward to it - honestly. What will happen after 2 years; after 10 years.
Akimoto: That’s right - 10 years. You’ve also been thinking a lot about your graduation, haven’t you?
Oshima: That’s right.
Akimoto: Why did you decide to graduate now?

Oshima: Hmm. There isn’t just one reason. It’s lots of things coming together. Thinking about myself, I don’t think I can show any new sides of myself from where I am right now. It’s also important that while I’m still here, I’m occupying this seat. When Acchan graduated, she said, “I’ll open the way for my juniors.” Honestly, I thought, “That’s wrong.” I thought with every fibre of my body that nobody could replace Maeda Atsuko. But things have changed, and as Acchan said, as a senior member, I should also hand over my position. Taking the throne from a member who has created AKB48 from the top is a truly difficult thing to do. That’s why it’s the responsibility of the seniors to surrender those seats, and therefore for the sake of my juniors, I really think I should do this now.
Akimoto: I understand you.
Oshima: It’s also for the sake of the fans. Even if within my fans there are people who really like seeing me dancing on the stage with AKB48, there are also people who want me to focus solely on being an actress. Thinking about that, it’s really troubling. Akimoto, you say that AKB48 is, “a place people can always come back to.” So I wonder if people will think of moving away.
Akimoto: I think it’s better for the members who are graduating to think of themselves first. Yuko, you should graduate for the sake of your future life. The only thing to think about is the timing. If you graduate and continue with your activities as an actress, the other AKB members will think, “I want to aim to be the next Oshima Yuko,” and eventually also, “I want to graduate.”
Oshima: That’s right.
Akimoto: I think it’s best if you don’t think about how the space you leave will be filled. Probably, the spaces left by you and Maeda Atsuko will never be filled. There definitely aren’t any other girls with your kind of energy and power, or like Maeda Atsuko, moody but with that unconscious charm. But that’s okay. Out of the special chemistry created within the AKB Group, girls like Sashihara Rino are appearing.
Oshima: I’m not simply saying, “for the sake of my juniors,” because I want to be kind. Once my position is vacated, I want everyone to compete ruthlessly. Everyone will think, “She’s gone!” I’m looking forward to the fight that ensues.
Akimoto: I don’t expect that will happen.
Oshima: Really!?
Akimoto: Your presence in the group was too great. I think only Sashihara will think she can take it over.
Oshima: You don’t think Mayuyu will also think that way?
Akimoto: Mmm, Mayuyu also, a little.
Oshima: ‘A little' [laughs]
Akimoto: Mayuyu’s a really clever girl, so at the same time as thinking, “Yuko’s position is vacant,” she’ll also be thinking that if she enters that position, AKB will drop in power. Sashihara isn’t worried about that at all.
Oshima: That’s true.
Akimoto: Sashihara is someone who wants to be at the center of AKB48 even if it means a drop in power.
Oshima: Hahaha. There was never that kind of feeling in the group before. I wonder when things changed.
Akimoto: She is a really interesting person.
Oshima: I understand that. It’d be completely impossible for me to do what she does. By the way, the other person in AKB48 who it would be completely impossible for me to be like is Kojima Haruna. That way of living is amazing. Just taking things as they come. [laughs]
Akimoto: I think it’s best to look at Kojima Haruna’s existence like a personal development book. Something like, “I should try to live properly, unlike Kojima Haruna” [laughs]. That girl has a kind of irresponsibility that feels like responsibility, and a sense of responsibility that feels like irresponsibility. I think her lack of a sense of responsibility is really amazing. In the middle of the AKB48 Group Draft Meeting, she just went off to the toilet. After that, she spent a long time staring at the chair next to me.
Oshima: And messing around with her cellphone on top of that. [laughs]
Akimoto: And on stage, when Takamina had just started saying, “Okay, let’s introduce the next song…”, she suddenly exclaimed, “Oh, I have to go!”
Oshima: But Kojima Haruna approves of everything. She’s amazing in that way. I have the exact opposite character, and there are so many times I’ve been jealous of what other girls have.
Akimoto: Are you tired, Oshima? You’ve been doing your best in a position of responsibility for a long time.
Oshima: I’m tired [laughs]. But for the last 8 years I’ve treasured the enjoyment that the fans have given to me, so doing this is really something I’m doing for myself. My activities are the source of my well-being. So doing what I’m doing is better than not doing it. I wouldn’t be capable of letting go.
Akimoto: Aiming to be perfect isn’t something to worry about at all, because humans are inherently flawed. Your fans are cheering for your weaknesses just as much as your strengths. At first, I made you sing all the gloomy solos. I bet you wondered, “Why me?” right?
Oshima: Yeah.
Akimoto: It wasn’t so much your skill as a singer, as the skill I thought you had at bringing out that particular kind of expression. The instant I heard a “singing while crying” expression on a demo tape, I decided that it would be your solo. You seem like too much of an honours student, and you were always so cheerful. But when you sang a mournful song while smiling, all of that crumbled away. As the probability of you entering the acting field rose, I felt deeply pained, because in the acting business, it’s important that everyone reads too deeply into you.
Oshima: Oh?
Akimoto: You make the switch somewhere from being Oshima, and then return to being yourself. It’s best for people in the acting business to get better and better at hiding their true selves.
Oshima: It’s true, I can’t hide [ironic laugh].
Akimoto: It’s something that’s necessary for drama roles. That’s the theme of your life from now on. Actresses are people who both are and aren’t themselves in their daily lives.
Oshima: I think at the moment, I’m myself too much.
Akimoto: Oshima, you’re not married, are you?
Oshima: I hope to get married. Ever since I was 19.
Akimoto: So, wouldn’t getting married once be a good thing?
Oshima: Once!?
Akimoto: If you get married alongside your work, that much life energy would increase your charm.
Oshima: I could definitely do that. But I’m a lot of trouble to be with. Going out with me is a real pain, and I think being with me as a person would be even more so. I hide my thoughts and feelings. I want someone who doesn’t interfere or meddle with them.
Akimoto: Let’s say he says, “Come home soon, let’s eat dinner,” and you don’t come home at all. In that situation, he shouldn’t say, “Why didn’t you come back?”
Oshima: He shouldn’t say that.

Akimoto: Would it be okay for him to have an affair?
Oshima: As long as the secret doesn’t get out. Because being popular with girls would be part of that person’s charm. But if the secret got out, I’d never forgive him [laughs]. I haven’t yet met someone who I’m interested in in that way, but I would like to get married between the ages of 25 and 30.
Akimoto: I bet you won’t.
Oshima: Why are you so sure about that!? Ah, Akimoto, how old were you when you got married?
Akimoto: To my current wife? 21 years old.
Oshima: So young! Why was that?
Akimoto: The timing just seemed right, I suppose?
Oshima: What’s with that “it’s someone else’s problem” attitude? [laughs] 21 years old, huh? I wasn’t thinking about it at all, then. Because of AKB.
Akimoto: At the time, my wife was wondering if she wanted to focus on her work or creating a new life. Unlike you, she didn’t have the power to do both at once.
Oshima: But when you have the power to do both at once, you end up becoming too strong. You never get an interlude.
Akimoto: That is a worry. If you get married between 25 and 30, you’ll become even stronger than you are now.
Oshima: Eh, isn’t it the opposite?
Akimoto: No, not at all. Because we’re talking about your personality, Yuko, if you get married before you’re 30, you’ll try to be a wife, a mother and an actress all at once, and you’ll end up with far too much strength. The theme of this issue of Aera is, “Doing the impossible.” To do something you think is impossible, you must stretch yourself past breaking point. Up until now, what kind of ‘impossible' things have you done?
Oshima: I wonder. I’m not sure.
Akimoto: From my point of view, the ‘impossible' thing that you’ve done is staying in AKB48 as long as 8 years.
Oshima: Oh, really? But I wonder if that’s the case. I was originally thinking that I’d leave AKB48 after just one year and do different work. I never thought I’d continue this long. But I think I was just pushing myself naturally. Because I think that each time I did something, my capabilities grew, I didn’t notice how many very difficult things I was doing.
Akimoto: By the time that this interview is published, it’ll be 2014. What kind of a year do you want 2014 to be?
Oshima: My work has taken a different form each year, but it’s still been very fulfilling. I feel like I’ve had lots of different experiences from my work, so I’m not dissatisfied with that side of things. But I don’t really have any recollections about my private life from 2013, so I want my private life to be more fulfilling in 2014.
Akimoto: You want to fall in love?
Oshima: I think I want to fall in love, but I want it to swoop down on me and catch me unawares. And I don’t think I want it to happen all that soon.
Akimoto: Right now, you’re thinking that your schedule is completely buried by AKB48 things. As you decrease your responsibilities in AKB48, you can allow other things to seep in.
Oshima: At the moment, I don’t have any breathing room.
Akimoto: Finally, looking back over these last 8 years, do you have anything else to confess?
Oshima: I do.
Akimoto: What?
Oshima: Akimoto, I’ve thought in the past that you completely don’t understand the members of AKB48. Just talking about your expectations and anticipations, and looking down on us [laughs]. But at last, I’ve realised just how closely you do notice us.
Akimoto: Excellent last words. I thought you might say something like, “Actually, although earlier I said I’d be going home, actually I’ll stay here with you.”
Oshima: Hahaha.

Offline WindCaliber

• Member+
« Reply #2070 on: January 14, 2014, 07:20:51 PM »
exactly one of the reasons why I'll miss Oshima Yuko...

Her teachings....wisdom...shall remain....thy legendary squirrel....

And her response, too! :3
Yuko's G+:

なにしとんねんみんな
こんなに乳大きくないですよ{(-_-)}
What are you doing?
My chest is not really that big. {(-_-)}

Yuko's English  :lol:
Was it mentioned anywhere where she went?
Yuko's G+:

Good morning everyone:)
I came back to Japan at last.
I was a little side trip...♡
I also speak some day☆

Some heartfelt words to the new adults!
Yuko's G+:
新成人のみんなおめでとう‼︎
Congratulations to the new adults on your Coming-of-Age Ceremony!!

大人への第一歩
これからが人生の色付けですね
It's your first step to becoming an adult.
Starting now, you will add color to your life.

私もまだまだ色んな色を探して、
変幻自在を極めて行きます
I am still looking for different colors as well.
I will continue to be ever-changing.

素敵な第一歩を…
It will be a wonderful first step...

As expected from our ace~

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #2071 on: January 22, 2014, 08:52:02 AM »
WONDA!!!! pic by Amp in Japan :D :japan: :jphip:

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #2072 on: January 23, 2014, 05:36:27 PM »
New Yuko CMs for Gaitame Online freature a new Not yet song 世界の風を僕らは受けて "Sekai no kaze wo... a couple of words I'm not sure about...)

Chihiro

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #2073 on: January 25, 2014, 02:29:34 PM »

« Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 04:19:55 PM by YKT »

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #2074 on: January 28, 2014, 07:55:12 AM »
Mezamashi: Jan 28, 2014

Offline Shenha

• Member+
« Reply #2075 on: January 28, 2014, 08:37:32 AM »
WOW! Great great thread.  Thank you everyone.  Just finished all 104 pages.  Loved it.  So sorry and sad she is graduating but must be for the best.  Yuko knows what she is doing, no question!

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #2076 on: January 31, 2014, 07:25:18 AM »
NEW WONDA CM

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #2077 on: February 02, 2014, 01:27:42 AM »
^ The CM on it's own:

And a making of vid:

Chihiro

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #2078 on: February 02, 2014, 11:55:46 AM »
AKB are releasing a DVD and photobook in Hawaii on March 29th.

Check out the CM:

More info in the dedicated thread: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37068.0

Yuko looks so hot!

And looks like we get to see her wrestling in bikini!

Team K's Okinawa concert on the beach was so good - I'd love to see another one!
« Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 12:10:53 PM by Jul3 »

Chihiro

Offline idolcyborg

« Reply #2079 on: February 03, 2014, 01:49:01 PM »
Yuko and Mayuyu at Kuramochi Asuka's twitter

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lite - The Sun Sank