JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sleepy.ab - Mass Gymnastic Display

Author Topic: The Idoling!!! Discussion Thread  (Read 754791 times)

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
Re: The Idoling!!! Discussion Thread
« Reply #2340 on: June 06, 2015, 03:53:00 AM »
36 Asahi Runa (19 ) = Asahi Nao's real sister
37 Hashimoto Natsuki (21) = Hashimoto Kaede/Ruka's real sister
38 Sakai Yoshiko (53) = Sakai Hitomi's real mother

Offline theunodinoi

« Reply #2341 on: June 06, 2015, 11:50:19 AM »
 :shocked

Asahi Runa: Runa doesn´t look much like her sister. I got curious about her.

Hashimoto Natsuki: Hashimoto´s parents are extraordinary. Poor Kaede middle child in house,middle child in work.

Sakai Yoshiko: KILLED ME. Yoshiko call "Hitomi senpai" his daughter? :?

I'm not surprised i guess. But judging from this hilarious and nothing to lose decision, i guess it's more evident that they truely WILL disband  :banghead:
I agree, 7gen. was the last chance of a new beginning,and vanished...  :cry:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline LarcKen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2343 on: June 18, 2015, 05:09:51 AM »
Sato Rena foot massage towards the end, and Furumayu as new member doing interview at around 19:00

Offline iluvaidoringu

« Reply #2344 on: June 23, 2015, 06:30:33 AM »
Hi!  :) Has anybody seen 1262? Did you guys understand the questions to Ruka and Ojima?  :)

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #2345 on: July 01, 2015, 01:40:13 AM »
Hi!  :) Has anybody seen 1262? Did you guys understand the questions to Ruka and Ojima?  :)

In the order of the show:

- Who would you trust telling a secret to?
- Who would you not be surprised seeing go nude in the future?
- If you found your wallet had 10000yen missing, who would you suspect more?

Then the unused ones:

- If you went to a deserted island, who would you want to go with?
- Both members invite you to go eat together, at the same time. Who would you choose to refuse?
- If you were a man, who would you not want to marry?

Offline iluvaidoringu

« Reply #2346 on: July 01, 2015, 03:45:44 AM »

In the order of the show:

- Who would you trust telling a secret to?
- Who would you not be surprised seeing go nude in the future?
- If you found your wallet had 10000yen missing, who would you suspect more?

Then the unused ones:

- If you went to a deserted island, who would you want to go with?
- Both members invite you to go eat together, at the same time. Who would you choose to refuse?
- If you were a man, who would you not want to marry?

Thank you, Rurika was the only one who picked Ruka over Oji on going nude in the future.  :lol:

Offline LarcKen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2347 on: July 09, 2015, 06:24:24 AM »
Another Satorena and Furumayu in a good episode about anisong  :)

Offline LarcKen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2348 on: July 15, 2015, 08:15:37 PM »
Idoling x FC Tokyo 2015

You can hear some guy speak on the member introduction, "They're cuter than AKB"  :lol:

« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 05:24:09 AM by LarcKen »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #2349 on: July 22, 2015, 05:40:17 AM »
Idoling!!!'s last album to be a single collection
July 21, 2015

It's been announced that Idoling!!! will release their last album "SINGLE COLLECTIONG!!!" on September 9.

The group held a release event for their latest single "Cheering You!!!" on July 19 at DiverCity Tokyo Plaza. The new album announcement was made by member Tonooka Erika during the event. It will include a total of 30 tracks including new songs. They will also release a complete box set containing over 170 songs and unreleased footage.

"SINGLE COLLECTIONG!!!" will be available in a STANDARD EDITION and a LIMITED EDITION. The LIMITED EDITION will come with a DVD consisting of 27 PVs. As for the complete box, it will include 14 CDs and 7 Blu-ray discs.

Idoling!!! is scheduled to hold their last live on October 5 at Nippon Budokan. All members will graduate on October 31.

Source: natalie
- http://www.tokyohive.com/article/2015/07/idolings-last-album-to-be-a-single-collection
- http://natalie.mu/music/news/154498

Offline LarcKen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2350 on: August 03, 2015, 06:14:55 AM »
Idoling will be in R no Housoku tonight on 18:55 JST!!  :w00t:
http://dogatch.jp/news/nhk/34396

---EDIT---
OMG that's a really good show, thank you NHK!  :bow:
Even those Japanese fans are like, "Wow, NHK gave more love to Idoling!!! compared to Fuji TV."  :roll:

Now where can we get the HD version  :banghead:

Aww, Hii-chan.. :cry: i really wanna give you a hug
  :deco:

« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 03:53:13 AM by LarcKen »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #2352 on: September 12, 2015, 06:49:41 AM »
The last episode of Idoling!!! was filmed yesterday. :heart:

Yokoyama Rurika blog pics:
http://ameblo.jp/rurika-blog/entry-12072230895.html

Miyake Hitomi blog pics:
http://ameblo.jp/hitomi-miyake-we/entry-12072241198.html

Offline LarcKen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2353 on: September 17, 2015, 11:31:21 AM »
Last album 'SINGLE COLLECTIONグ!!!' is #4 oricon weekly and 15680 copies sold!  :D

Offline LarcKen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2354 on: October 05, 2015, 11:23:37 AM »
Shukan Playboy  :love:

damn i want to see Tonchan's

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Time fly too fast i almost forgot the 15th Budokan live is today.

Yuna and Serina spotted! Gray shirt is likely Sayanee  :D

Attendance is not too shabby!  8)

Our VVIPs  :w00t:

---------------------------------------------------------------------

15th live Press conference

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
News coverage

« Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 08:20:26 AM by LarcKen »

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #2355 on: October 06, 2015, 01:49:43 PM »
I no Standard :heart:

Thx Goro³

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #2356 on: October 08, 2015, 12:52:11 AM »
Idoling!!! members burst into tears at their last concert
October 7, 2015

On October 5, 19-member idol group Idoling!!! held their last live concert at Nippon Budokan. While 6,500 audience and their graduated members watching over them, the members graduated with a big performance.

The theme of the concert was "Matsuri (festival)", their wish to end it with smiles. It began with first generation members Tonooka Erika and Yokoyama Rurika's Japanese drum performance.

The girls cheerfully performed total 29 songs -- their debut song "Ganbare Otome (Warai)" to their new song "~Nado Atte ~Yoki Tokoro de".

However, Tonooka bursted into tears while telling the audience, "We were able to keep running until today, and to stand on this stage all thanks to you guys. Please continue to support each of us after our graduation." It wasn't only Tonooka who could not hold back tears as other members also started shedding tears one after another when they performed their farewell ballad song "Sayonara, Matane, Daisuki" as the encore. The venue that drew a full house was also filled with tears and cheers.

At the very end of the live concert, the members performed their masterpiece "Moteki no Uta ~season2~" along with a comedian Bakarhythm, who is the MC of the group's TV program, with smiles.

-----

Idoling!!! was formed as a 9-member group in October 2006 with its self-titled TV program "Idoling!!!" on Fuji TV, and they made their CD debut back in July 2007. Up until now, they released 24 singles and 7 albums.

After the graduation, each member will continue their individual activities.

-----

Source: Sanspo (1+2+3)
- http://www.tokyohive.com/article/2015/10/idoling-members-burst-into-tears-at-their-last-concert
- http://www.sanspo.com/geino/news/20151006/ido15100605050003-n1.html
- http://www.sanspo.com/geino/news/20151006/ido15100605050003-n2.html
- http://www.sanspo.com/geino/news/20151006/ido15100605050003-n3.html

Offline LarcKen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2357 on: October 27, 2015, 03:49:42 AM »
Thank you so much Smile Stadium!  :D

Offline LarcKen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2358 on: October 30, 2015, 05:42:20 AM »
Idoling!!! X PremaidAI  robot collaboration  :D
http://robots.dmm.com/robot/premaidai

Damn, i need an extra 1300 bucks  :panic:

Offline Blue_Sweater

• Member+
« Reply #2359 on: October 30, 2015, 04:44:10 PM »
Dear all,

Better late than never but here is a delayed report of my experience going to see the last Idoling!!! concert back on October 5th. Figure I should do it at the very least no later than the day they are all graduating:)

Hearing that Idoling!!! was going to all graduate at the beginning of the year was really depressing. However, when I talked to Hatix, he mentioned that he's going to this last concert and I really thought that, well this is the last time I'm gonna get to see them live so gotta do it! Fast forward to October and here I was at the concert. We went there at 2pm to line up for the merchandise. Sadly by the time we got to the purchasing area, the fanclub t-shirts and towels were already sold out:( Managed to grab the photobook, shirt, penlight and towel (for Kaepyon) and the calendar. We ended up also meeting up with Hellguard before the concert start. Here are my random thoughts:

Concert-specific
  • Love the beginning montage. Really nice and classy with the drumbeat in the background to drum up the excitement
  • The kimono matsuri dresses look amazing on everyone. The white dresses at the end is so Idol-like and pretty. Did Rurika and Ton-chan not have enough time to change out of their dresses or was it deliberate?
  • I love the fans' dedication to colour-coordinate their penlight during certain songs (green for akogare, blue for first gen). Unfortunately my Kaede penlight only comes with one color so I had to turn it off during those songs!
  • Love the in-joke of how short the Kogane Mushi song is given how many times they already paid in the episode:)
  • It really hit me during the Baby Blue that man, this beloved group is going to be no more. The singalong part was pretty touching especially for me
  • Thought the setlist is pretty good. Got most of my and crowd favourites in there. Personally I would have loved to see Lemon Drop there but can't have them all
  • Being in a concert makes me appreciate some songs that are fantastic live so much more. Shakalaka Party is a blast with the tower-waving and Summer Lion is a lot of fun, much more so than I remember
  • I no Standard 24nin ver. is such a masterstroke to incorporating 7-gen into the song and make it a one-off, totally unique rendition of the song for this concert
  • So Idoling!!!-esque to end with Moteki no Uta and not Mata ne! Just the perfect final performance that encapsulate the silliness, fun vibe that makes us such a huge fan of them

Other
  • Was good to see other ex-Idoling!!! there. All ex-4th gen (Manami, Kaorun, Yuna), Recent 2nd gen grads (Serina, Amimi) and 1st gens (Saya-nee, Maipuru and Fonchi). There was a rumour that Kobayashi Maia (the infamous #10) was distributing advertisement outside the concert!
  • The thank you banner that the hardcore fanclub put at the second balcany was pretty cool
  • Funny how much fans were paying attention to the ex-Idoling!!! members on the first balcany just before and after the concert. We even gave them a round of applause!
  • We can actually see the sections that are for corporates or sponsors vs. fan sections from the amount of penlights there were
  • Really interesting to see both Yuna and Kaorun visibly doing hand movement during NEO's Sakura Horizon song
  • I was really holding out a bit of hope that there will be some surprise announcement at the end but alas, it's not to be...

Lastly, I am so glad I managed to make it to the concert (Many thanks again Hatix for asking me to come along and helping getting me ticket! Really appreciate it). Idoling!!! is my favourite musical group and has been a big part of me over the part 7 years. It provides countless hours of entertainment for me and really uplifting, happy music that never fails to cheer me up. I will really miss not seeing them as a group anymore after they disband. Hopefully, each of the members will go on to bigger and better things and we will still be able to follow a few of them who decide to stay in this industry.

Now I can't wait for any reunion they hopefully will have in mind:)

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sleepy.ab - Mass Gymnastic Display